Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yoko

Yoko

Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:43 pm

So their allowed to attack 6 times but im not? Anger )

"That last one really smart..."

Yoko was dealt serious attacks by the last two mages he was fighting, in the end it did some damage, but not enough to put him out of a fight, or even stop his attack. Sensing the Al was finally done with his mission, Yoko felt no real reason to continue, Leila was down for the count, so he needed a quick escape to get out of here, with a Raimeiken He finished off the last three people and made his way out of the building while it was crumbling down.

Moving to Everlast Destruction-3 Along with Umi(who destroyed his building if you did not know)
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Leila struggled to carry Raven and Nina out of the dormitories in time. She collapsed as the chucked them out a window, as she threw herself out too. "I can't be a master magi at this strength... Tui Gratia Jovis Gratia Sit, Cura... I'll get stronger and heal you both, you two have to help everyone..." Leila speaks, healing both Nina and Raven at the same time- don't give up. She'll faint from healing such a dire wound like a stomach stab. She licks Nina's blood, "But I've got to do this." She feels faint already.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:48 pm

In a kinder moment in the swordsmens career, he had taken Umi's Folium Artimisae and tied a note to it, the most powerful healing herb in existance was left right in front of the dorm where Leila and her allies were left.It read:

Dear Cleric Girl,

Sorry we had to almost kill you and your team, no hard feelings. You just kinda attacked us without even understanding why we were doing it.I was sent to kill you, so dont leave there or i will have to, again, no hard feelings. Here's Artimisae, it'll plug up that wound she had in her stomach really nicely, and leave no scars.

~Have Fun, Yoko Cat
PS: Learn how to use barriers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3