Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoko

Yoko

Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:40 am

(If you spent all your magic on the last one? how did you make this one?)

Blocking the attack with his sword, it sliced the monsters hand off, and as it was reforming, Yoko decided the time was just about right for his artifact.

"Adeat!..."

The chain that was summoned appeared around Yoko's hand, and it beganto circle around the magic sand monster, creating more chains until it sealed away all of the magic in it, keeping it perfectly as it started to crumple a little.

"What were you saying?"
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:49 am

(I didn't use it all, I just used a LOT)

"It's the end for you, hehe." Nina giggles, as the sand surrounds Yoko, "Chi Li Ra Sec, Sand, laqueus meus inimicus!" She shouts, trapping Yoko in a sand coffin, perfectly square. Swinging her arms wildly she hardens the sand as she makes it denser and makes the coffin smaller and smaller, "Burst!" She uses her sand magic to manipulate the sand and have the coffin burst with painful results. Even a barrier wouldn't defend against all this.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:52 am

(Thats autohitting... but whatever..)

"You realize shikigami can be have their shape changed right? [i]~Om Kya-Aya"

Using a little trick with his shikigami charm, it transformed into a chibi Yoko, allowing to to slide out of the sand coffin before it burst. Returning to it's orginal shape, it shundo after Nina, prepared to take her down with a quick move
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:53 am

Yoko wrote:
(Thats autohitting... but whatever..)

Yeah, please don't auto-hit people, but then again... You DID surround yourself with sand with the chain + turning sand monster back into sand, so it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:55 am

But thats the nature of my magic, besides the giant magic monster cant exactly evade it when its was right in front of me attacking.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:56 am

Exactly, you can't really avoid an attack that uses sand around the area to quickly make a coffin.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:59 am

she's fighting a shikigami, one that can change shape and size?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:59 am

I thought the sand coffin was directed at YOU... Horrified
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 am

Then the fake me stabs her? I thought she was talking about my shikigami to e honest
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:22 am

OOC; I'll settle this then, it seems that Nina THOUGHT that the one she was attacking was real but it was in fact the shikigami, satisfied, ok, moving on.

Only five more left, and the whole building was getting shaky. Mortimer thought he had done afairly good job and was pleased with himself. he couldn't wait for his nice long reward nap when this was all over. That all changed when he heard the crying. It was a little girl, rounding the corner Mortimer came upon a little girl, barely five years old, crying profusely.

He may have been willing to traumatize a few students but he wasn't willing to hurt a little girl. Moving as fast as he could, he squated down to her level and asked in the gentlest voice he could muster "Hey, hey.. don't cry. It'll be okay.. now why are you crying little girl?". Hiccupiing slightly the child responded. "My mummy left me here... she said I'd be safe... and then... and then... WAAAAAAHHHH". The girl was clearly distraught.

Mortimer couldn't just leave her here... that would be too heartless. Pulling her close he whispered patting the back of her head, "Shhhh, shhhh, it's okay, big brother has you now." He pulled away from her and looked her in the eye. "You're not safe here anymore, if you come with me you should be safe, okay? I've just got a few errands to run and then you'll be safe is that alright?" The girl sniffled slightly and then nodded.

Mortimer smiled as comfortingly as he could and offered the little girl his hand... at which point her mouth expanded into a hideous maw, long sharp uneven teeth meant for rending bone from flesh in a single bite. She tried to bite him, and so he sent his lances into the body of what once appeared as a little girl. Mortimer relaxed that this must have been an aspect of the dorms security system, designed to be triggered only when someone was actively trying to destroy the dorms.

Heedless of what he had seemingly just done to any passerby's, Mortimer moved on, uncaring of the deception played out by the "little girl". And so he moved on to the next stress point.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:26 am

(No, I was attacking the real one, sorry for not specifying, I'll go by your second post, Yoko)

As the real Yoko was trapped in the sand coffin and it bursts open, Nina was too slow to react as the fake one stabs her in the stomach. She coughs up blood, but she couldn't end it here... grabbing the sword, she keeps it embedded in her stomach. "Sand, laqueus meus inimicus! Sandstorm!" She shoots a blast of sand at the fake one, however really aiming for the real one who had just got exploded by the sand coffin.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:38 am

(Umm... The basis of my sword is to slice, not stab. If i did hit you, you would be cleaved in two in someway, or decapitated)

Yoko got out of the coffin, a little wounded and in pain, but nothing too serious, in fact he was more worried about not letting his demon side take over from the strain Yoko felt. He simply shundo-d after Nina again, who, having a large whole in her chest, would be unable to dodge at the moment.

"My endurance is nothing to sniff at either..."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:56 am

OOC; Recall that before I left I sent a weakened shadow man at each of you light guys... just reminding.

Mortimer pressed on. The phantasms were getting stronger as he went. But he was almost done. Three more and the building would collapse. It was really starting to shake now. Too much weight on one side could turn the whole thing into a pile of rubble. The floors cracked and creaked and Mortimer felt that he may die from all the psychic assailants, but he couldn't quite now. Not after coming so far. He pressed forward to the last three remaining stress points.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 am

Raven had appeared next to Yoko, swinging his sword at Yoko, attempting to cut Yoko in half, or at least send him flying. "Point Blank: Rift Wave!!" He shouts next to Yoko, swinging his sword aiming to not only hit him with a normal slash, but send him flying with the Rift Wave and injure him by sending him exploding into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:39 am

Leila had grabbed the attention of all the shadow monsters, but she noticed Nina needed her help. She was running further and further away from the group and the shadow monsters continued running, however they had to disperse soon. Her brutality spell active she slams her staff into one in the face, another in the groin and jumped over the other one, "Ventus flow tergum quod proventus meus volo! Swift!" She casts on herself dashing after Nina.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:54 am

Two more places to be cut and things seemed good for Mortimer. The resistance was minimal. Yoko was definatly doing a good job keeping them occupied. Yes he had to circumnavigate his original route but the phantasms were no longer assaulting him. Soon the building would collapse and his part of the mission would be done.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 am

"Hyakkaretsu Okazan!

Sending his Ki out in a swirling motion it covered an entire section of the room in razor sharp flower petals, separating Leila and Nina thanks to the Fake Yoko's sword. While the shikigami was holding them off, the real Yoko did not go about dodging the martial artists attack, but simply cleaved his sword in half with a Zanganken, being made of an inferior metal and with Yoko having more strength, it slide through the iron sword and sent the blade flying in another direction.

"You kids and your humorous tactics, hahaha!"

Last edited by Yoko on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 am

(I'm moving here).

With only 2 pillars left, Micah could tell what was wrong as the dormitories rumbled and shook. She walked across the halls, seeing the white-haired man who helped get her voice back. "Mortimer... why...? Do you have to do this...? I'll stop you... This school, I've got so much memories! So, I'm warning you. I'll fight." She mutters beautifully and innocently. Her voice was a very soft, demure sound with utmost perfection. She was determined yet shyly spoke.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:13 am

"I'm sorry Micah, but I need you to get out of here. This place is going to collapse soon and I need to make sure that people don't get hurt when it does. You have to understand that if I don't do this then someone else will. They won't BE as forgiving as I am. They will destroy this place and they won't have the decency to evacuate the people in it first. Right now I can collapse this building and make sure that everyone in it right now survives but if anyone else did then the lives of the few people left in here, not to mention the collapse which would occur outside would be far to great. Too many lives would be lost. Micah, please, help me destroy the dormitory. The place you made your memories in will be gone, but it is just a building, and it can always be remade. The important thing is the people you made those memories with. Please, don't let their lives go to waste. Help me make sure that they are all out of here safely... and if you are unwilling to do even that then please stay out of my way. Please!"

With this last word Mortimer cried out in desperation. He didn't want to hurt Micah. She was a sweet and innocent girl. He could defeat her but he didn't know if he could do it without causing permanent damage. He prayed that Micah would see reason, that she would let him perform an act of minor destruction to prevent others from making it so much worse... he prayed...
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:19 am

As the iron blade snap in half, Nina shouts... "Gooooooo!!" She coughs up blood as the broken piece of iron transforms into a sand spear and is sent flying at high speeds towards Yoko. The chances of him avoiding such a surprise attack is VERY unlikely, however if he did, "Sand intorqueo quod vultus quod attero meus hostilis! Sandstorm!" Nina done her final spell just as large as her first time, draining her magic intensely. The sandstorm was coming from his right, so large that it covered from the floor to the roof as it spiraled towards Yoko with ferocity.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:22 am

Raven with his real non-sword broadsword still intact, he swings it wildly, channeling his ki to utmost precision. "Rift Wave, Rift Wave, Rift Wave, Rift Wave, Rift Wave!!!!!" He swings his sword wildly as five slashes of compressed ki flew through the air aiming to destroy Yoko. Unlike the normal singular skill, this time it covers much wider effects, so the idea of dodging would be lesser. And with that, Raven would fall into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:23 am

(Basically, Nina and Raven just done a suicide act... Yoko, this one SHOULD and WILL hurt. As for Micah, beat 'Al up!!)
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 am

Micah looked at Mortimer in disbelief, but she knew he was telling the truth, deep down. "Right..." She turns to the pillar she was going to protect, "If I destroy this one, the whole place will collapse, the last one's not supposed to be strong enough to support this place." She kicks it with her ki-infused feet crumbling it as she breaks it in half. She had gotten a strong hold of her ki after learning how to use it in the snowy mountains.

"This place is going to break, let's go..." Micah jumps on Mortimer with a happy look on her face, clinging to his arm. "Now let's leave this place together, 'kay?" She asks, stopping in her tracks. No matter the pulling or forcing them, Micah dug her feet into the ground. "At least... to defend the school, the dormitories isn't the only place. Mortimer, please stop-- but you won't, right? That's why, I'm keeping you here with me!! At least the other places can survive!" Micah shouts, as the roof begins to fall on the place, holding Mortimer's body firmly, not letting him go.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:19 am

Eva looked on to the dorms... she had escaped after the screaming began, this wasn't her fight but she had still managed to find the time to save a small group of students from the collapsing building. Who ever happened to be left inside well she didn't have time to save them “Just run away... don't try to be heros” she said, and the students did... on the other hand, Eva had quickly made her way towards a new area, maybe she could get out of this in one piece... she couldn't just leave the school though.

Moving from here to Outside! 1/3
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:17 pm

"I'm sorry Micah... please, leave here." With that Mortimer activated his unincanted spell. It would only last half as long this way but it it was more than enough time to escape. He had known that the school building would colapse... most likely on top of him. And so he had devised a spell to ensure he could leave, even when a building was collapsing on top of him.

Still trapped in Micah's grip she had the misfortune to find that Mortimers head was fading into shadow, becoming a wisp. The shadow like texture moved down his body, as it did so little chuncks of his now shadow body flew off and seemed to become a pair of black wings. At last Mortimer had disapeared entirely and all that remains was a stream of shadowy winged creatures leaving through an open window.

OOC; Moving to central area 1/3 moves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next