Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First circle of hell : Limbo (private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

First circle of hell : Limbo (private) Empty
PostSubject: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:22 am

I sat on the nearby bench,cold water ran down my throat quenching my thirst.In front of my eyes was the magical city of Elornia,referred to by many,as heaven itself.Clear sky blanketed this vast city,with bright and sophisticated imperial structures,of both buildings and monuments alike.For some reason,angelic pigeons and milky white doves perched on roof tops,balcony and canopy.As if the often sighted morbid and dark crows had no place here.Holy to all its perfection,this early morning I could hear the church bell ring,overshadowed by the mumblings of the early morning towns people.

But all was not good here,information had led me here,as what seemed a hell gate had opened up in this area unnaturally.Usually during the midnight it would show itself in different regions across the city.As a result,hoards of demon would set foot on this ground from the demonic realm in hell.The result were butchered livestock and humans as well.

To prevent more causalities a curfew had been placed upon the city,and as darkness approaches,door are closed and people tremble within their beds.But even still the killings hadn't stopped.Only when an eye witness escaped the horrid event could more people know about it.Many now claimed that a hell gate did in fact open here.Soon as night would fall in,I would be able to witness with gate myself.

Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:28 am

Sai had gone on something of a walk, a long walk, and it seemed that he was pretty much lost. Though, what he had found may be worth how lost he was. The city he had found was beautiful. If he were to live anywhere after he left the school he was sure it may well be here.. or possibly with his clan, but he would rather freedom, being a drifter was better than staying with the same people all the time. It was just a choice he had to make, he could always go back though.

As he made his way through, he noticed a hooded man sitting on a bench... odd.. he seemed quite out of place. In fact he was sure he had seen similar clothing on someone at the school. ”Excuse me... do I know you?” he asks, stopping a little in front of the man.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 10:47 am

A sudden voice interrupted my patient wait.I looked up,although hiding my face.It was someone I did in fact knew,he was from our school.Although strangely it would seem he either followed me,or just stumbled upon here.It felt odd though,unless he actually did have a reason to be here,this place was far away from the school,and recently,dangerous.

It would be safe to assume he could have heard the rumors and came to explore,after all this was no mission.

" Its me,bex" I replied

If he did not know about the hell gate,there was no reason to involve him,if he did know although,then I couldn't tell me to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 pm

”Bex? I don't think we were really introduced. But I have heard of you... what are you doing here?” he asked, curiously. He wasn't even sure why he was here. Another thing he had failed to notice beforehand was the fact everyone seemed to be in a rush, or at least they wanted to get what they were doing done before something happened... which lead Sai to believe something wasn't quite right. But, he wasn't quite sure what it may be. Since the last time they may have seen each other, Bex may notice Sai had increased his arsenal of weapons, for what reason would probably also stay a mystery.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:39 pm

For a moment I sat silently,half expecting that he just might think I was ignoring him,just might think that he should probably go on his way.But that was not happening.His question was straight and simple,and inevitably I didn't quite think I could hide the matter.The city was in a state a curfew,and nothing seemed normal.

"Iv heard rumors,that as darkness falls this place will be consumed by demons,roaming the city.They say that what might be a hell gate protrudes from the ground in different places,connecting the realm of demons to ours."

Although I would have asked for help,I thought for his best as I didn't.A demon ad granted me power,near immortality,strength beyond measure.A demon resided in me,his very existence a curse,his very presence my life.He was the master here,and I his loyal puppet.Should his hands leave the string,I shall fall.
It was best not to involve someone with demons,these mythical being perhaps,among all the others.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:14 am

Sai nodded, it made sense that there was a curfew imposed... But what hadn't the cities guard tried to fend off these attacks? He assumed that the reason Bex was going to stay here was to help the unfortunate townsfolk. "I think that if you plan to find out why this is happening, you are going to need help, and I am happy to lend you my blade" he says, he sounded like he wasn't going to take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:25 pm

In him I saw me,before my years of misery,still a human...still a hero.But I had failed,damned to this cursed body,so willing to die,just once if this immortal curse would leave me.But so was not destiny.Dieing while immortal was like dieing uncountable times,crying out,not through body anymore but through the soul as well.He would not back down even if I told him so.But not in any way would I allow him to be consumed by demons.As a drogan ki warrior,we were designed in every possible way to slay even the strongest of demons.Every aspect of ours was a weakness to them,our defenses,impenetrable .

"It seems I cannot convince you to leave then,very well,sit down.Listen to this carefully,for your very life depends on it"

Demons were in no way in any league compared to most of the magical beings found here.We ourselves,who belonged to a parallel world to this one had failed to protect our land,despite our technology and manpower.Not to mention these near immortal beings themselves were our only enemy to focus upon.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:25 am

”I can not allow this city to be ruined. It is far to beautiful for that... Just tell me what I have to do” he said, before taking a seat, though he was quite young apparently he was quite sure of himself. Bex may not think this was a good idea, but Sai had to deal with many situations that could of proven deadly if it weren't for his quick thinking and probably his sheer luck when it came to such things. He decided he was just going to have to listen for now.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:57 am

Fighting a demon was different from being unique,strong,or smart.Even in the lower depths of hell,demon exist as the humans did,just in another world.Demons were not evil like most fairytale depicted them.Rather they were going through constant suffering,grief and pain.Their body stung them like acid,and there sleepless eyes sunk into their sockets,demanding rest.As years pass their agony intensifies,and then they evolve,each tier of demon hierarchy.Soon they become potential leaders ,and raise the new born.So forth continuing the cycle of life in hell.These restless souls never completely die.As they vanish from their physical form,they start to haunt us a otherworldly beings.
"slay a demon,and the weight of his soul shall fall on your shoulders.Do remember a few things.

Try not to take offensive forms against demons.Although attacks do hurt demons,they just make them stronger,unless you are sure to finish off with a one hit,do not take the chance.

My weapons were designed for the purpose of slaying demons,blessed by gods themselves.Also my demonic ki for some reason proves fatal to them,although its impure.

Never kill a demon with the feeling of hatred shrouding your actions.If you do,then will lose.Demons are not to be killed,for they will be reborn,instead absolve them to heavens.

Lastly,whatever you do..never EVER look into a demon's eyes."
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:18 am

”So feel no hatred towards them? Hrmm... well I haven't a reason to hate them as such. But don't look them in the eyes? What are they, gorgons?” Sai said with a shrug, before he stood again, he could sit with a battle this close at hand, he knew his limits for now, and if worse came to worse he could simply deal with it as he had done so many times in the past. He had his own weapons, stronger than most, definitely not normal in any sense of the word.. though he would need to be careful if he was going to do this without hatred, he needed to be sure to not overuse his clans magic, there were side effects which made him... more than a little unstable.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 am

"Demons are never essentially vile and evil as most humans portray them.They're just damned souls who were rejected from heaven.Who had to die for eternity in a hellish body they could not control.In hell,one could say feelings mean more than actions.Most demons do not die.They simply lose consciousness or get reborn in hell again.Although some souls who have taken a millennium of torture might force their shells to crack,right at the same time you hit them.Thus absolving.Of course the second option are holy weapons.

As for the eyes,Id suggest you not to take it for a joke.If you see into their eyes..you die.Not of physical decapitation,but the sheer pain and misery,the agony and suffering.All demons go through them.As you look into their eyes,their feelings of hell animate within you,within a matter of seconds,your body will go through thousands and millions of years,you will age,die,reborn again..age,die,reborn again..so on and forth.Your body in this time,grows old,turns to bones..then ashes..and finally into the ground.As for your soul,it will be reborn..as a demon,from the very soil your ashes fell to.You too will live your life,trapped and decaying."

Nightfall would enter in soon,the time of battle was near..
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:51 am

”Well I kind of lack... any form of holy weapon... actually. Is that a problem?” he questions, he wondered if this was going to end badly.. he didn't seem like he was going to have fun dying over and over again only to become a demon, he had plans and that was not a part of it. He thought about fighting blindfolded... but that was probably a bad idea too. ”Well, we had better get ready, it is getting dark so I assume that soon these demons will appear” he says, drawing his longsword, expertly crafted by none other than himself... but was it going to serve him as well as it always had today?
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:35 pm

I dont think so,I have a spare one"

I charged Rosayan with a high amount of drogan ki,handing it over to him.

"this should be enough.Use it when your in a dire need of doing so,aside from that just remember how to defeat them,and how not to agitate them.If you have pure feelings,you will be alright."

I stood up from the bench as sun was dipping into the horizon and a sky of shades of orange and purple began to show up.It was twilight and the time of the opening of gates drew near.Soon we would witness the event with our very eyes.The demons that roam the land in midnight.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 7:51 am

Sai took the gun, and span it around on his finger before nodding ”Good, this will definitely come in handy” He assumed that it worked like a normal gun and would be designed to 'slay' these demons. It was quite dark now, and no body roamed the streets.. it seemed that he was about to see why they locked their doors, he felt like he wasn't going to be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:39 am

The night finally fell in as we continued talking,preparing ourselves for the fight ahead.No mortal was now in sight,the curfew had begun.The moon grim and morbid for the townspeople,once again rose up in the sky,an indicator of the ungrateful events about to unfold.Hiding in their weak shelters they called houses and homes.They prayed for the best.

And then,the ground began to shake and rumble.The ground began to submerge,sinking deep down into the earth below.A figure started to rise up in its place.A face..a mouth.Undoubtedly this was no ordinary demonic invasion.The demons themselves wernt the lost souls.These are the ones more damned than the others,who truly were forbidden from even the hell.The worst of demons were caged in the first circle of hell.Limbo.And the hell mouth was what a man would believe the worst omen of his life.As soon as the mouth opens...the disaster strikes.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:35 pm

”Are you ready Bex?..” Sai asks, he looked toward the large mouth appearing from the ground... which wasn't good. His confidence wasn't shaken, not yet, he remembered the rules, he was trying to help these demons.. he wasn't to look them in the eye. Readying Rosayan he waits for Bex to move first, he was the demon hunter here after all.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:35 am

The mouth held a fare share of demons..waiting to burst out of his gigantic mouth.Some of them got their hands churned against the demons cadaverous teeth.Although most of them were clustered inside.Their gate to our world would open soon,and their thirst to consume could be released,freed from the bounds of hell,even if it were for little time.And then finally the mouth opened.

"lower your head!,don't look into the eyes!"

Sai would now be hearing slashing of swords,rumbling of crowded footsteps rampaging cross the city walls.He would see their bodies,their unusually long chained hands.Their char coaled bodies marred with deep red cuts,sprains.Chunks of skin barley clinging top the bones.

Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Sai nodded and looked to the ground, he could fight them if he didn't look to high, and really that is all that he needed. He waited for Bex to move first though, this was something he knew how to do, while he waited he began to clear his mind of any sort of negative emotions towards these demons, he wasn't here to slay, but to absolve... or something like that.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:38 am

I sprinted ahead to take out the lead.The more they cluster around the worse it would get.
The demons spoke nothing..only moaning.Desperately awaiting to speak out.Reach someone express their feelings.But this luxury was not to be provided to them.

"may you be blessed,returning into his loving arms..denizens oh hell"

I cut my way through them.Countless battles had taught me to predict their movements precisely.With each blow my shoulders slumped,my chest felt heavy and somewhere I died a little inside.There was happiness of rescue,the freedom,the prosperity to return to a heaven they deserved.But at the same time the sadness of time lost,time tortured and time regretted.

Their bodies lit up from beneath,the hard shell of damnation forming cracks.Soon the shell shattered and the soul rose up,blessed and purified,absolved and freed.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Sai had seemed to have completely freed himself of any of the possible hatred he could have had for these demons, instead, he would feel as if he was helping them. Getting them out of the torture that they lived through. Now ready, he would join the fight, the weapon given to him by Bex held steady, he would begin the attack. The first hit would be exactly as Bex has said, he had absolved a demon, and felt a large range of emotions almost instantly, deciding that he would need to try and ignore these feelings, or else be overrun.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:44 am

This sudden confrontation now took my passive mind back to azard.Reminding me of my past memories.The battles and the hardships.Although technically we were stronger than these demons,their sheer numbers would prove overwhelming.For now there was no more drogan warriors who shared there techniques and abilities..skills and strength.Together we could defeat battalion of demons,balancing our state of mind together,by each person defeating his fare share of demons.Now it would seem we were the only warriors between the eternal demise and bloodshed of this place,and the demons.

More kept crowding out of the hell mouth,still more sticking out their limbs from the cluster of vile madness.

"Your doing good,hang in there"

This was all I could tell him.It would be hard to fight off a hoard of demons..absolving them and preventing ones focus to be detached from the battle.But he did his job no worse than a demon slayer.

This parallel world was then just a branch of ours.In my world he could have been one of the warriors aswell.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:40 am

Unlike Bex, fighting these demons was not second nature to him, he had to be overly careful and he really didn't like that... But would continue either way, carefully avoiding eye contact, in fact practically fighting blind and relying on all his other senses. Bex's words didn't sway his confidence any, in fact he didn't hear them. Much to busy 'absolving' these demons to do anything else.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:31 am

We fought till a a long time.It could have been hours,but for us,it measured years.So many demons were absolved.Their cracked shells turned into ash and accumulated on the ground,while the soul departed onto the heavens.
Before we knew it,we had finished it.Small dunes of absolved sand had formed,and our feet dug into them.But we had defeated them.I could not sense any more demons who must have ran away during our confrontation with the others.

The hell gate began closing its mouth.At that moment something came to me.Something I was oblivious about before.This hell gate would appear almost ever night after dawn.The reason being obvious.The hell gate could not be closed from the outside,but from the inside.To save the town we had to jump into hell itself.

Purgatory welcomes no one,and limbo is but a land of lost souls.Sai stood besides me,brave and fearless.A true spirit of a warrior.He had done his job remarkably.I did not wish to drag him further,but would not keep him from the situation.

"We will have to travel into limbo to close down the hell gate.Your free to leave from here on out,as I cannot guarantee if we will see the light of day again."I said in a urgent tone.It was only moments before the hell gate would shut down and subside into the ground from where it protruded.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:01 am

Sai looked tired, which was quite strange for him.. somehow he had survived, somehow he had managed to keep the demon's at bay long enough... Without a word he would throw Bex's gun back to him, he didn't need it any more. Instead he would draw his own sword, as sharp as it ever had been. Maybe it wasn't blessed, but it had only ever served him well and now was going to be no different. ”Let's finish this...” his determination was something to be admired, even with the threat of never seeing the light again, he wanted to finish this.

While he had fought the demons, he had felt something. It was like a vision of sorts, where he was standing in a burning building, which was somewhat familiar, but he couldn't make out exactly what it was. But that didn't matter, he knew whatever it was, it wasn't going to be good... He would follow Bex right into hell itself... what an adventure he was having today.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:10 am

We both dived into the hell-mouth,just in time.Its insides were slippery and slimy,with various toxic juices covering the walls of its mouth.The feeling was unpleasant,as we slide down its tongue ,through its throat.Our acceleration had risen to an extent where we could no longer make out exactly where we were heading though.The surrounding got blurry,and the atmosphere unpleasant.

A blast of extremely hot,ferocious wind cut through our skin,until we realized we were falling now.
The fall was short,although the landing could have been better.
Beneath my feet I could feel an uneven ground,around me a noxious fog.Although not severely blinding this fog sparsely covered the surroundings...

What we were standing on appeared to be crusted lava.small cracks formed the ground in this ominous landscapes,giving way to strips of hot lava flowing through the ground.The landscape was vast and huge,as far as the eyes could see.The sky was dark and murky,with a silver light emanating from behind the clouds,the source of it was unknown.

"We are here,this is limbo,the first circle of hell"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First circle of hell : Limbo (private)   First circle of hell : Limbo (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

First circle of hell : Limbo (private)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next