Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A true illusion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyond

Beyond

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:01 am

Emanuel was walking, just walking. The reason? He didn't quite know. He was bored, again and found that he had been lacking in any sort of fun... at least his sort of fun. Which usually the locals disliked to the highest degree. So, now that he thought about it maybe there was a reason he was staying away from people, he wasn't really in the mood to be chased away by angry villagers or possibly mages who feel like dealing with trouble makers.. Mostly looking toward the ground, he seemed quite bored, until he looked up to be met by almost bumping into a young woman. But, luckily he stopped in time to prevent this. "... Hello"

Last edited by Beyond on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:11 am

Kitty strolled around looking for something to do. A young man, (teenager?) looking equally as bored, didn't seem to notice her before stopping just short. "Hello." He mumbled.
"Hi." Kitty replied in confusion, it wasn't every day that someone random said hi to her.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:29 am

(Yes, he is 15 if I remember rightly) "Sorry about that.. almost ran into you" He shrugged and looked her over... what was she doing out here all alone, she didn't really look like much and it was getting dark and he usually found that women didn't stay out alone this late... it interested him somewhat. "What are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:31 am

Kitty looked at him curiously, he looked thin and weak. "I could ask the same for you." she countered.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:44 am

"Well, I happen to be going for a stroll... now, what's your story?" The young man would ask, placing his hands in his pockets looking somewhat bored with the whole situation. He stared up somewhat, not really paying too much attention to her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:54 am

"I'm just bored." Kitty replied. The young man didn't seem interested in what she had to say, "Well, if you don't mind I must get going."
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:56 am

With her answering he would look down to her again. "Where do you happen to be going? I wouldn't mind having company" really he didn't care for company, but maybe he could find something to do if he followed this girl for a bit, it couldn't hurt of course so... why not.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:01 am

Kitty gave a curt nod before heading down the street. "If you want to follow you can." she called past her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:06 am

Emanuel nodded, he didn't seem to be showing any sort of emotions about the subject. He would allow her to be a few steps infront, as she knew where she was going, he had no idea. "So... my name is Emanuel... Emanuel Frost. What's yours?" he questioned, petty conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:08 am

"Kitty." She answered shortly before turing down an old alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:29 am

"Right... so... where exactly are we going Kitty?" Emanuel decided he would start using her name so he wouldn't forget it straight away, though he didn't care if she remembered his, it wasn't important. He looked down the alleyway, no one was there it would seem, but as they walked, Kitty would feel herself being pulled back by a very strong arm and then feel a blade against her throat. "You over there... give us yer money and the dame doesn't get hurt" Emanuel stared blankly at the man and began muttering under his breath, if they cared to listen it sounded quite strange. "Subsisto in atrum quod nunquam reverto" just then, Emanuel would shrug and find his money and then hand it out to the man, who took it. Or at least... that is what Kitty would see.

In a few moments, the area around her would change, and instead of someone holding her, or even running off with money, she would see a dying man kneeling infront of the young boy, who was now holding a knife covered in blood. It looked like he had just slit his throat.. The man clawed at Emanuel's shirt, gasping as he breathed his last breaths... while Emanuel simply looked at him blankly, as if this came naturally to him.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:44 am

Kitty smiled at Emanuel, “Killing an innocent person?” She asked in amusement.

Last edited by Kitty on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:51 am

Emanual looked to her, she seemed to quite readily accept of his actions.. which was quite strange for anyone let alone a young woman... He then looked back to the man clutching his shirt, which was now bloodstained as was much of his lower half... and with a look that said nothing as to what he was thinking, he thrust the knife through the mans throat, he choked for a second then stopped as the boy pulled the knife out and pushed him away. "This man wasn't innocent... why are you smiling?" he wasn't sure, she seemed quite sadistic if she found this merciless killing over a bit of coin funny.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Kitty shrugged, ”Let’s put it this way, I’m not your normal, average teenage girl.” then turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:20 pm

Emanuel seemed somewhat intrigued by this girl... and as such would hide the knife away to follow her. ”Tell me... why are you not your average teenage girl he asked curiously. He didn't seem to mind the fact that he was now covered in the dead man's blood, or even try to hide this fact...
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:30 pm

Kitty stopped and turned around smiling, she knew she was getting his attention now. "Firstly I'm a vampire." she stated and drew back her lips with a finger to show the fangs. Kitty wondered how this Emanuel guy would take that.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 12:41 pm

"Someone thought I was a vampire once... I don't see why" he shrugged, apparently this wasn't much of a shock to him. In fact it seemed like he was about to poke the fang to see if it was real, but had restrained himself. ”And if you are a vampire... why are you out during the day? it was dark... but the sun was still out and he thought that was one of the weaknesses of these creatures..
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:10 am

Kitty narrowed her eyes, he obviously wasn't convinced. "Sure, I don't like the sun, but that dosen't mean I'll melt or burn under it."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:49 am

Just then a high pitched whistle echoed over the heads of both the self proclaimed vampire and the a-moral illusionist. "KITTY, IF YOU DON'T HURRY THEN WE ARE GOING To MISS THE RIDE BACK TO SCHOOL", cried the somewhat distant shadowmancer. "[b]DID YOU FIND SOMETHING INTERESTING?[b]" he called again. She didn't usually take this long but for some reason she was busy chatting with a very sleepy looking man with poor posture.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 4:53 am

Kitty rolled her eyes, "Yeah, some guy called Emanuel." she called back to Mortimer.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:38 pm

"... From what I have been told you should be... oh well" he said, looking up to the whistle and the man shouting his head off in their general direction... odd. He listened to the short conversation without even mild interest till his name was spoken. "And who might that be?" he asked, looking up to see Mortimer... though his expression remained constant for now, he wouldn't directly address this man any other way for now, it wasn't a necessity to talk to everyone who decided to show up.. and the simple fact that this man hadn't directly talked to him either.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Mortimer advanced steadily until he was right next to the two sadists. It was only at this distance that mortimer recognized the man. There were no less than four wanted posters of him around town. "Greetings I'm Mortimer pleased to meet you", he said in an uncharacteristicaly cheerful voice. The man was wanted for two cases of theft, eight cases of attempted murder and three of actual murder. Hopefully Kitty would get the message when he acted so outragiously out of character. He was already sending magical energy through his feet and into his shadow in preparation for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:01 am

It seemed like he didn't seem to be overly concerned as Mortimer approached, in fact he only gave him direct eye contact when he spoke to him, be it fleeting as it was. Though, even if he didn't know the man it seemed quite odd how he was acting... no one was ever pleased to meet him. "I wish I could say the same.." Painfully to the point to say the least, he was being honest though.. then his eyes averted slightly, he saw something.. with a familiar face on it, very familiar... which wasn't good, but if he was worried he wasn't showing it.

He decided to say nothing, putting together that this man possibly had a plan to obtain a small bounty out of his capture.. how particularly noble. If this did event did occur then he would have to teach this man a lesson, but only if.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:22 am

OOC; waiting for Kitty
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:26 am

Kitty didn't get why the two men were so tense, and she was even more confused after noticing the magical energy coming from Mortimer. "Mortimer?" she began cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A true illusion  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A true illusion    A true illusion  Empty

Back to top Go down

A true illusion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next