Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Darkness (Bex)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beyond

Beyond

True Darkness (Bex) Empty
PostSubject: True Darkness (Bex)   True Darkness (Bex) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:53 am

Emanuel was feeling bored, as he usually was. It seemed like for days now he had nothing to do but try and not get attacked by villages or guards or both for making trouble... at least he thought it was fun, he never quite understood the problem with these people. He was headed in the direction of the magic school, he had been told that it was what mages do to learn... though he doubted he would need anything that they might have to teach. But, that didn't matter to him, if anything he could test the mages there, and see who he may have to deal with one day...

Along the way, he noticed a man wearing a red coat walking the same direction... interesting, lately he had found that most people he had met had at least entertained him for a time... maybe this one wouldn't mind the bloodstains over his front after the incident with the mugger. Moving closer he would talk to the man. "... hello" he said, in his usual tone that didn't seem to give any indications of emotions at all.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: True Darkness (Bex)   True Darkness (Bex) EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 1:29 pm

I was returning to the school from a long stroll .The recent mission had drained the best of me.During twilight this place was heaven.Cold winds blew by shaking up the leaves of the trees,whispering,rustling.Perhaps the loss of skin had caused more of a loss than I would have imagined.Not only did I have to constantly hide my face with the hood over it,but also the obvious feeling of touch had been lost,its place taken up by the contours of hollow bones,rattling,trembling and shaking with each movement..each step.

I saw along the road,a person,student or not I was clueless.Long black hair,wearing cloths too big for him,standing with his back turned to me..

He silently greeted me.I returned the favor .

"Hello.." I said.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: True Darkness (Bex)   True Darkness (Bex) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:04 am

"You are hiding your face... curious" The young man would comment, apparently he was quite perceptive, or at least good at pointing out the obvious. "Please, enlighten me.." he was obviously referring to the reason why he was hiding his face, as at the moment all he has seen was his back.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: True Darkness (Bex)   True Darkness (Bex) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:48 am

"It would be good not to involve with everything you see stranger"
I expose my hand out of the pocket,pushing the hood further more to cover my face.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: True Darkness (Bex)   True Darkness (Bex) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:05 am

"Telling me I don't want to know only intrigues me further..." The young man said, not trying to get a look under the hood, but not leaving either, he was going to find out one way or another.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: True Darkness (Bex)   True Darkness (Bex) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:15 pm

"It would seem convincing you would be futile,very well stranger,but this path leads straight to the school,id rather not be seen here.Perhaps a more lonesome place would be appropriate" I said,looking around for any other witnesses .
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: True Darkness (Bex)   True Darkness (Bex) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:41 pm

"Of course" the young man sounded somewhat... nonchalant about the whole situation, no one else was around as far as he could see so they were safe from anyone trying to listen in.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: True Darkness (Bex)   True Darkness (Bex) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:19 pm

We made our way through the lush forest,the path now clearly out of sight.
"Very well then" I said slowly removing the hood from its rightful place.

Removing the mask brought a sudden feeling of embarrassment.Embarrassment due to the fact,the the stranger might not look back to this face again,might react..might attack.

The wind got stronger,and more of it hit through my sunken socket holes,twirling inside my empty cranium,and escaping through small opening,creating hollow whistles.

Perhaps he realized I was out of place,dead people must remain dead,a carcass bury itself,hiding beneath mother earth with the passing age,submerging into the sands of time.

This feeling of misplacement brought about the uneasiness to expose myself to public..even if it extended to this single being.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: True Darkness (Bex)   True Darkness (Bex) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:33 am

”Very interesting” he said, looking at the skeletal man as if nothing was truly out of place, that this was nothing more than an interesting sight. He didn't seem to even change his neutral disposition towards the demon in front of him. ”I assume that this isn't normal.. please, explain how this happened” he questions, the young man seemed to be quite the inquisitive one, it was probably a bit annoying.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: True Darkness (Bex)   True Darkness (Bex) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:54 am

First my appearance,and now the cause.Something told me the man was up to no good,and his motives yet vague and confusing.He certainly wasn't scared.In contrast his face marked a sudden excitement.Was this monstrous change in me giving him some means of entertainment?

"You do realize your still a stranger to me"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: True Darkness (Bex)   True Darkness (Bex) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:49 am

...Rewards:

Bex: 1 SP, 1 KP and 30,000 Drachma
Beyond: 1 SP, 1 KP and 30,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Darkness (Bex)   True Darkness (Bex) Empty

Back to top Go down

True Darkness (Bex)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1