Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illusion Training Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Illusion Training Room Empty
PostSubject: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:50 pm

Umi woke up in a cold, dark empty, he couldn't see how large the room was. He tried to use his lux spell to create a light but it didn't work.

???: are you ready to start the program?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:01 am

Around him the scenery changed, no longer a huge black room, it transformed into a verdant meadow surrounded by mountains.Umi could tell it was an illusion right away, but enjoyed the view nonetheless.

Yamakaji: you called me here to teach you kid, so we'll work on the basics, Split Body Doubles

Umi: I can't learn those today, I need a masquerade spell, and an invisiblity one for my next job.

Yamakaji: Suit yourself, let's begin then..

Yamakaji, the old illusionist from before, manifested three faceless human bodies, split body doubles with a generic face, which morphed into different faces every so often.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:30 am

Umi: you pulled this spell before, you use a generic face and have the mind of the person afflicted fill in the blanks when there isn't any. I need something stronger, Even I can pull off that kinda trick

Umi thought up a convincing enough face in his mind, he felt a significant change in his outward appearance from the magic, Umi didn't think a generic face wasn't a good illusion, he took a face he knew well enough to make a better illusiom.

Umi: Look I'm Yoko!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:19 am

Yamakaji: Good, one way strengthen an illusion is to use something you know very well and you truly believe in. But your next job is gonna have you impersonate people you don't know, so stick to the masquerade spell.

In a flash the doubles disappeared, Umi assumed they were invisible, and started on the next exercise using the masquerade spell to turn switch between various faces and body types.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:30 am

Umi: **** I have no idea where they would be...Gotta concentrate...

Like a radar, Umi tried to find a distortion in the space around him. could he be looking for nothing? what if there was really something in the illusion. he comtemplated the possibilities and could come up with a clear cut answer
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Umi: I can't think of anything... So ill just try..

Umi walked around looking for something to hit, he felt a strange feeling in some places of the illusory meadow. He struck out at those presences with his staff, the first one missed, but thre second hit the double, causing it to dissipate into mist
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Umi: Ill use the Split Body Double spell. give me a few seconds...

With the power of illusions he had just obtained, his image shook and vibrated and produced three other doubles each with Umi's body and face, and charged out to attack the hidden illusions that were in the field. To Yamakaji's shock, the illusions Umi created had been able to not only locate the clones, but hit and attack them, something not possible normally.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:02 pm

Umi: Simple, i used these...

Umi pulled something out of his pocket and showed them to his teacher, but all they were were a couple of pebbles. Yamakaji understood immediately what that meant, and continued with the rest of the training.

Yamakaji: Now we can work on Empty Mirage. Its pretty simple too, All you have to do is tamper with someones sight, make them unaware of your presence, make them unable to notice you and they wont see you, go ahead, try it
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Umi: Alright, maybe if i eliminate my presence.... ill have it work like camouflage...

Umi focused his power on himself, trying to make himself invisible was a simple task, but time consuming none-the-less. Umi felt his body tingle a little, but he could still see his body, and he assumed Yamakaji did too, as he was still watching him focus.

Yamakaji: I think you got the hang of it kid!

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 am

Yamakaji: Should we move on to the next step?

Umi: No, i just need a marathon session to work to work out how these spells would work, but next time we can start on Battle Illusions, deal?

Handing his teacher a large sum of money, he wondered how he would break out of the room, as the phantasmagoria was much stronger here than before in the industrial district.

Umi: Why cant i leave, i thought i could counter this %*@!..

Yamakaji: Your good for a newbie kid, but your gonna need more skill if you wanna break through a phantasmagoria spell, you got lucky before, i was fatigued before from escaping, Here ill let you out, your mission starts soon doesnt it?

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:00 am

Are you done...?
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:40 am

Yup Disappearance
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:23 am

Rewards

Umi: 2 SP, 1 MP and 160,000 drachma.

Item geeeet!!

Illusion Clam: A clam that increases the reality of an illusion. It has mythical powers and is said to teach the owner a rare spell once 'the time is right'.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:13 am

A clam???? like from the ocean??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illusion Training Room   Illusion Training Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Illusion Training Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1