Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission) Empty
PostSubject: The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission)   The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission) EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:51 am

Rolling up to the infirmary in his wheelchair, Umi stopped by and wondered if the Healing Spells teacher, Aboji, was willing to tutor him in magic medicine, given his current state, neither his healing spells of artifact were useful, so he tried his hardest to learn other skills in the meantime. Aboji was, as usual, sleeping on one of the hospital beds, Umi greeted him and asked him to be his apprentice

Aboji: Of course, but what about magical medicine do you want to learn?

Umi: I need to create powerful medicine i can take with me to patch up my ministrae after combat, but i need to learn to make medicine cause i cant heal anymore :(
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission)   The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:41 am

Aboji: Why not.... i hav-*sleep*

Umi woke Aboji up, who continued his conversation, he said he would except him, and was free to use all the things in the infirmary for their lesson. They gathered up their archaic herbs and extracts in order to make powerful enough medicine.

Aboji: How about we just simply make a salve for wounds? Get your Artimisae leaves..
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission)   The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:02 am

Umibouzu: Alright lets get working, ill mix the rest of the Artimisae leaves into an ointment

Artimisae leaves, though usually uncommon and very rare, were powerful healing herbs that could stop bleeding from any wound. For this reason, they were cultivated en masse by the field hospitals for healing wounded troops. Umi mixed the crush leaves together in a bowl, which he then made ointment out of.

Umibouzu: Alright, but i think i know what ill make next...

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission)   The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission) EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:13 am

Umi took his Magic Essence Pills and separated the pills into pieces and mixed them together in an odd order, not having a formal recipe for Magic Catalysts. Stirring the mixture in the beaker, all that was needed was for someone with magic to cast a spell

Aboji: Potio Magiculus, Age Nasceteur
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission)   The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:06 am

Producing enough for 5 vials of Magic Catalysts, Umi tried the same thing once more, producing five more potions. Umi assumed he wouldnt need to use them for anything other than healing, so he asked Aboji some questions on healing spells.

Umi: Aboji-sensei, how could i increase the strength of my healing spells? I created one that can heal even powerful attack magic, and one to cure status effects, but i need to get better at them, have any ideas on how?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission)   The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:19 am

Aboji: Well can you explain how you use your magic to heal, some peoples heals will be better than other based on how well you use a healing method

--Umi's Healing Method-- (Clerics cant steal it)
1. Match your body rhythm with your patients, an extension of Umi's ESP, he can sync up his life force with there's, this is to prevent effecting organs, nerve pulses and producing cancerous cells.
2. a) Remove destroyed, damaged or afflicted cells, create a stable field of "healing" so that the exposed areas cant be influenced by outside forces (bacteria, unsanitary work areas)
b) Speed up the bodies Immune system and cell regeneration using my magic as a catalyst for the process, meaning the body goes through less stress because the metabolism is technically supported by my magic.
3) After the area of the body has regenerated to its regular state, the magic slows down the systems that were sped up so that they dont explode

Umi: I guess it would have too make the process easier on me, or find a way to make it faster, but i dont know how..
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission)   The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Aboji: Well a method like that is good, but the healing time and the magic it would take would be siphoned out of you, and leave you helpless against attacks in the meantime.

Umi: The magic drain isnt bad, i learned a way to recharge magic as a cast it, is assume thats what lead to the speeding up of my Magic Berserk, which lead to the Magic Necrosis. But i think.... that the problem is that i cant accomplish the first one well enough, and AOE heal would be useful, but syncing with several peoples life rhythm's would be hard to do..WAIT! that must be why my AOE Cura didnt work back in Sweden, i couldnt sync with anyone so it just wastefully spread out and couldnt heal anything!

Umi took out his Senji Ryakketsu and began to come up with a way to sync with everyone's life rhythm, though exactly how he would do that he was unsure

Umi: Aboji-sensei! teach me how you create that healing field! you use the same method I do dont you??
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission)   The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Aboji: Of course, using any other method would make it hard to heal! Well you see its pretty simple, ESP is necessary, especially one that stems outward to affect everyone. This is an odd trait most people can get, but the first step to the spell would be Emittere which i can teach to you write now, if you cant get this, then you wont be able to create a healing field.

-----Emittere-----
Info: An extension of ESP, you radiate you magic out, pick up on the life force of whatever is around you, functions similar to a radar. You can track movement, breathing, heartbeat, and metabolic reactions within the body. To use this it requires a buildup of irregular ESP-like magic, which unlike regular ESP, will be much more sensitive in order to pick up on everything around them.
Step:
1) Try to buildup ESP magic
2)Radiate it around you body
3)Radiate it outward at about a foot
4) Radiate it outward to meter
5) Radiate it outward to about 20 feet

Writing this down in his book, Umi thought he would practice the skill whenever he would get magic, but in the meantime, he focused on creating magical medicine. He mixed a few more odd ingredients, but only caused a large explosion.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission)   The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:02 am

You still doing this?
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission)   The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:39 am

I left, so nope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission)   The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infrimary at the School (Training Mission)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1