Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eri

Eri

The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:15 am

"Ugh... what happened?" Eri wondered as she looks around. Her trap had detonated and the area was completely in rubble, fire was visible in an array of areas and Eri had burns across her bodies. "A-Ah!" She winces in pain. "Kuchiyose." She summons Riveria, an angelic, beautiful angel that can heal very minor wounds such as cuts and burns.

As Riveria proceeds to do so, she lets out a little scoff. "For my master, you seem to get injured a lot." Eri not knowing how to reply just lets out a little chuckle. Looking around, she could still hear the fighting and in the distance, she could see both Tairus and someone she hadn't met before. Getting up, she rushes over to the pair.

"Are you alright!?" She shouts, noticing a large shadow then proceed to appear behind the man she hadn't met before.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:47 am

OOC: Crypt, your character shouldn't know Joshua by name. Not once has he told Tai his name.

Joshua was not aware of these shadows behind him until he was alerted to them, though there were two different voices that came from just out of sight. One he recognized as the man he saw earlier but a female voice baffled him. He was unaware of another person being in this strange place. His body shifted enough to see the shadows and he began to speak in a language none other than shadows or Shadow Summoners would understand.

In the background, the one summon Joshua had left had just pierced it's sword through Au and the body vanished. Once that was finished it shundo'd close to Joshua though appeared calm and not preparing to fight the other newly appeared shades. It was a few short words shared between Joshua and the shadows before he could confirm what they were doing.

"They are asking if we would like to leave this realm or go against another opposite. If you are both done here I suggest we leave, I personally am not in any shape to fight any more." Joshua said as he continued to be sprawled out across the ground. "If you intend on fighting, attack the shadow walking towards you. I will be leaving shortly after you make your decisions." He said. The shadows were walking slowly towards Tai and Eri.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:48 pm

"Eri this is our queue to leave! Tai sprints to Eri and snatches her hand upon arrival.

Tai did not intend to have another fight after that one. He was to bent out of shape for another round.

"Lets go!"

OOC: i know Tai doesnt know you, but its a habit i have to stop... :/ I type as if i know you without thinking... its just.. . idk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2