Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:50 am

Joseph wanted to train his techniques, he knew he had to get stronger. He went to the canyons of Styris knowing it would be the best place to train his earth magic. He brought a tent, a map and a compass to make sure he didn't get lost. He knew there be a vast plain of dessert but he underestimated how big the dessert was. It took him 2 days to get to the canyons, the first day he got there began his mental training. He sat in the middle meditating for hours strenghting his feeling on the earth. He trained to see what was around him and what was below him, but he still was not able to feel the giant structure that was below him...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:07 am

(i'll join for the evulz....)

Umi was stranded in Syrtis as apart of an aerial exercise gone awry, he was lost, and with the magnetic ore in the cannons giving off magic interference, he could not ESP his way to his bodyguard. As a wanted criminal, he was forced to transform his appearance into that of an old man and try to find someone tat could help him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:11 am

As Joseph was concentrating in what he felt, he felt the steps of someone close to where he was. He concentrated more to see if this person could be dangerous, but he sensed someone slow and alone. "Is anybody there?" Joseph asked.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:47 am

"Oh hello there, im afraid im lost in this canyon, could you help me?"

Umi kept his guise as he observed the mage, from what he could tell through his wacky ESP, he was indeed a major, and used Earth Magic most likely given the rooted position he maintained.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:53 am

Josephs first instinct was to help the poor old man, but as he got up something didn't seem right. Why would an old man be wondering this vast desserts alone. "How did you get lost sir?" Joseph asked cautiosly.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:09 am

"well... umm.. i came here to help you! Im the LEGENDARY MASTER HERMIT, HIGE~SAMA!"

Umi drew a blank and started to spout out something that made sense, and now that he was a legendary hermit, he expected him to want to ask more questions
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:13 am

"Hahahaha." Joseph couldn't help but laugh at that lie. "And how are you gonna helo me ohh legendary hermit?" Joseph said as he decided to play along for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:19 am

"Well, i can help your learn a new spell, or to perfect an old one, im very well informed about Earth-based magic and the like"

Umi in his Hige~sama disguise was little more than a frail old man, but he knew a lot about everything related to any type of magic.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:23 am

"Wow I guess I'm really lucky to have found you then." Joseph said with a smile. "Now cut the crap and tell me who you are, or better yet, show me how you really are. If you don't I'll drop you in hole so deep right now, that you will never see daylight again." Joseph demanded with a very serious face.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:34 am

"I dont have the slightest idea what your talking about! Im the Legendary Hermit Hige~Sama!"

Umi was a little perplexed, if his perfect disguise could have been unmasked, what kind of unique ability did this kid have
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:37 am

Joseph closes his eyes and starts chanting a spell, the ground beneath them starts to rumble as a means to scare this person. "You sure your telling me the truth?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:48 am

"Oh course! Why would lie about my status? How dare you snotty kid!"

Creating the illusion of him using Reinforcement Magic, Umi backed up his claim that he was indeed, a legendary hermit
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:52 am

"Man your persistant. Fine then you can stay here, we'll leave tommorow. But if you try anything funny i will not hesitate to at..." Before he could finish that sentance the ground beneath them shattered sending both about 400 feet underground. "Look out!!" Joseph screamed as they both fell.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:58 am

"ARGH! my hip "

Faking a hip injury, he took his original ornate crystalline staff, and held it close to him as they fell down the hole, he wanted to see what this lead to. As they plummeted, Umi had to call up a wind spell in order to keep them from smashing into the ground. The wind acted as a buffer and they touched down safely

"Vente Nos"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:02 am

"OOW. That wasn't fun. Thanks for the soft landing" Joseph say while scratching his head. He look up and falls in shock as he sees a giant temple behind the old man. "Hey... old man... you wouldn't happen to know what that temple behind you is???" Joseph said still amazed.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:52 am

[Joinin in for the sake of evulz!]

For some odd reason, Daisuke and Ryousuke were already 400 feet underground falling from the ground up high above. It sure was a heck of a surprise with two people suddenly falling from above.. "That was unexpected..." Dai inquires as Ryou continued "This feels nostalgic... in a negative way..." The same must have happened to the twins falling from above as well using wind sagitta magica as a cushion or stepper to prevent slamming into the ground.. They don't really know who Joseph neither Hegi-sama nor Umi... so this is a first time meeting probally..?
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Joseph was still amazed at the sight infront of him, but he then heard the voice of a kid. Looking around he didn't see any kid until he looked down and saw that he lying on top of one, "Ahh sorry about" Joseph said getting up and helping the kid up. He then saw that there was another kid like the other one by the old man, 'twins?' is what he thought. "Are you ok" was the first thing that Joseph said to the kid.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 9:38 pm

(Wind Arrows cant do that....Bored)

"I dont know what the temple is, but boy howdy, my hip is messed up something fierce, i dont think i can move it"

Umi sat on the floor of the underground cavern rubbing his wounded hip, while it was in fact not hurt, he could in all appearances make it look like it was hurt thanks to his illusion spell
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:27 am

Joseph was not convinced that this old man was exatcly an old man, but he didn't have exact proof that he was lying. He offered a hand up, "Can you stand? You're on top of a kid."
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 am

"Dont underestimate the sages healing capabilities there whippersnapper, if you can get my wand there, i should be able able to fix it in a jiffy"

While keeping hold of his staff, Umi had lost the rest of his equipment from the resulting wind blast that kept him up, the staff was to cumbersome to use to heal the small wound, he would require his wand, laying a few feet away from him in order to heal the damage.

Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:24 am

Joseph handed the staff to the old man. He then started looking arround at the giant hole they were in and how deep they were. "I dont suppose any of you have a way to get up there do you?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:20 am

"I have no idea how, maybe if your further your Earth Magic skills, you can learn a spell that will get you all the way up there"

Forgoing the natural conclusion, using his staff to fly the group back up, Umi decided to test the metal of this young mage, he may be useful for the Ryugujo, that is, if he had the skills.

"Got any spells you wanna try?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:29 am

"I could make an earth wall that could lift us. The problem is, its still pretty basic, it can only go up about 20 feet, If i use all my energy i think i could push it to 100, but what would we do about the 300 feet?" He looked at the old man waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:45 am

"Then we should teach you a new spell! From what i can tell, your mana capacity is the bees knees, you can learn a new spell in a jiffy!"

Umi had a pretty good knowledge of Earth based spells, while we was not very good at them, he knew the basic theory behind quite a few of them, enough to teach at least.

"Hmm....what kind of spell to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:48 am

"Can you teach me a spell that lets me know when a person's lying?" Joseph said sarcasticlly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)   Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training in the Canyons(Open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next