Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) Empty
PostSubject: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:46 am

Tairus finds himself wandering the streets of Bosp until he finds himself in a section of town where there is not a single soul in sight... Tai continues walking for about 30 seconds and find a man with a bright purple necklace and a red 6-pointed star ring. Tai looks at himself and sees that the features the man displays are exactly the same as himself.

Tai asks the man "Who are you? Where am i?

The man answers "I am Suriat and this is the Negative Sector, where you fight opposite yous and others along with other's opposites! Your Goal: Survive."

Suriat lunges toward Tai and attacks with flying fists. Tai takes stance to counter.

'who else could be here?' Tai thought.

Last edited by Crypt96 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:52 am

Eri was running, panting. "H-how...!?" She shouts, stopping and holding her arms up in some form of defence as the clone of her summon, Minon accelerated forward attempting to blast Eri with a powerful tackle however missed upon Eri's stop. "Explosion Charm!" She throws at the ground under her, dashing forward as an explosion happens behind her causing debris and smoke to block the path of her pursuer.

After arriving in the middle of the streets, she couldn't see anyone. There were a few turns and such, but she was confused. "Was I just... fighting me...? It had to have been me... that person even had the same summons as me!" Eri shakes, attempting to piece all the information together. Continuing to run to find other people, she turns and sees Tairus, a kind man she had met before. "Tairus...!" She shouts in glee happy to see him, only to see another person just like him. The two were fighting. This was bad, she couldn't tell which one was the real one, especially not so far away.

"Tairus...!!" Eri shouts to him.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:11 am

Tai hears Eri and is about to shout at her to stay back until he find a fist in his face and is sent backward a few feet. "Dang! i got distracted! i have to stop Suriat!" Tai turns quickly and with the reflex of a fox, Tai sends a shrill yell in the air that motioned his attack phase "Aoru!" Then Suriat shouts "Aoru!" mimicking Tai's voice

Tairus' hands begin to glow deep red.
Suriat's hands glow dark purple.

The difference if shown between this one moment. The one way to tell the fake over the real. Tai launches a fist of flame at Suriat "Kansai Panchi!" "Kansai Panchi!" fire and smoke fills the exploding flash of fire that dances around the two brawlers with Eri drawing closer.

"Stay back! He'll stop at nothing to hurt you!"
"Come closer! He'll stop at nothing to protect you"
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:17 am

Eri was confused at them speaking simultaneously. Eri had seen Crypt fight before and the other one with the dark flames had a sinister and strange vibe. Noticing one of them was putting Eri's sake into account, she could tell. "Stop hurting Tairus...!! Why are you doing this?!" Eri runs over to Tairus unsure until she realized he told her to stay back. The fighting was so intense and Eri felt helpless as only a second ago she was being chased down by someone who looked exactly like her.

"Tairus, what's happening? I don't understand anything!" She begins to rush over to him.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:44 am

Tai steps back and finds that the smoke clearing rather quickly. The enemy is dead ahead and lunges his arms forward shouting "Hi no YA!" launching an arrow from his fist toward Eri. Tai shouts "Hi o moyasu!" and absorbs the flame arrow fired. The angry attacker pursuing Eri begin his... no... her decent on her as Suriat doesn't bother attacking the strongest player.

Tairus notices his attacker's move to go after what he thinks is my weakness, Eri, and Tai sends a blaze of arrows back at Suriat. "Hi no YA!"

The scene is chaotic with 3 arrows of fire heading to Suriat. The blazed attack directly hits Suriat and he is persuaded to join with Eri's pursuer. Due to his weak state he kneels down in distraught.

Tai fires whatever energy left at Eri's pursuer, "Hi no ya!"
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:52 am

"Tairus, you're over-exerting yourself...!!" Eri shouts noticing her pursuer was back. "Who are you?! Why do you look like me-- why are you attacking me?!" Eri demands answers. Grabbing out six exlposion charms, throwing them directly at Suriat and Eri's pursuer.

"I'm Ire. Nice to meet you." She bows as the charms explode before getting near her. From the explosion falls one of Eri's summon spirits -- no, a clone of one of Eri's summon spirits.

"Riveria...!! You use your own spirit as a shield...!!" Eri shouts. Realizing the situation was dangerous, she had to do something. "Kuchiyose: Lillytana!!" She summons her first spirit, Lillytana, a forest maiden who begins to have wood erupt around the area, a massive root and masses of wood block Suriat and Ire from their sight.

"We have to get out of here!" Eri warns Tairus, helping him up and trying to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:09 am

Tai's head is fuzzy and all messed up. Tai looks around his blurry world and sees Eri try to drag him with her. Tai is stumbling around trying to keep up as he hears "Mee Wav Tuo Geet owta heer!" Sounds like mumbling but he agrees to whatever she says and just stumbles on forward.

Tai makes due with his head pounding and shakes his head a few times. There is a sharp pain on Tai's leg and Tai doesn't know why. Tai regains conscience and begins to run at astounding speeds. he runs so fast that Eri struggles to keep up, so Tai lifts her and carries her as Suriat breaks his barricade and fires and arrow at us. "Hi no ya!"

the arrow of fire impacts a building in front of me making it collapse. The building falls and blocks the path. Tai stops abruptly and puts down Eri.

Ire is not far behind Suriat and throws a few stone-like things at us and they explode sending fire toward us.

Tai chants "Aoru. Hi o moyasu!" builds a flame on his hands and absorbs most of the fire.

Last edited by Crypt96 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:18 am

She was surprised at his sudden burst of speed, trying to catch up however unable to. She was about to summon her spirit to accelerate forward, however she immediately blushes and gasps in shock as he grabs her. Soon enough, Lillytana's wall was destroyed and so was a building in front of them. Seeing Tai absorb fire, "T-That's dangerous, Tai...!!" Eri screams. She knew Lillytana could create another wall to barricade Ire and Suriat, however it would be pointless if they could destroy it and wasteful on both Eri and Lillytana.

"I won't let it end here, I-I'll fight the two...! You're in danger, Tai." Eri shakes slightly, however her will forced her to stand strong.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:46 am

Tai is just so irritated by the attackers that he just wants to see them burn!

Tai begins his chanting "hi o moyasu" The flame on his hands become larger than half his body size. Tai then shouts "Enbaherufaia!!!" his flame blasts forward in a flamethrower like effect and ignites the enemies in an uncontrollable inferno.

Suriat is frantically panicking to put out the flame as well as Ire. the stream of fire exiting Tai's hands lasts a good 40 seconds before Tai runs on empty and the flame stops, but the pain doesn't. Because Tai is yet to be experienced enough, burns are left on his arms and his neck charm begins to glow furiously yellow; thus the healing process begins.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:52 am

Despite Eri's declaration, Tairus didn't reply to her and fueled with rage continued to do so. "Stop, Tairus... you're hurting yourself...!!" She shouts noticing his leg catching on fire and a shine beginning. She couldn't tell what it was doing, but she had to do something. "I'm going to do this..." She regained her usual confident demeanour.

"Kuchiyose!!" She shouts as Lillytana, Minion and Riveria all appear at once. "Riveria, please heal Tairus! Minion, Lillytana! Let's defeat them...!!" Eri commands, jumping on Minion as Minion accelerates at a massive burst of speed, encircling Ire and Suriat where she begins planting explosion charms around them where Minion jumps out the way and Lillytana creates wood under the charms and sends the wood pressing forward to Ire and Suriat where if they touch any piece of the woods, a massive chain explosion of charms would begin to happen.

"You're trapped!" Eri shouts.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:03 am

Tai looks at the aftermath of the foes... Eri caged them with explosives... but Tai's hands/arms and his leg are burnt black... the charm on his necklace is as bright and furious as the sun showing that the healing process of the blood stone is taking place. the pain eases, but the burns still show. Tai looks at Eri being so confident and brave, almost mistaking her for a harmless victim.

Tai has to remember everyone has their strengths and anyone of any shape can stand to fight. Tai looks again at his crispy hands. They look as if he could peel the skin right off... uh oh! Tai peels some crispy skin of his knuckle revealing his tendons and bone... "That's creepy..."
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:06 am

Eri wasn't sure if her attacked worked, but she had to move the rubble blocking their way. "Lillytana, can you do that?" She calls over to her summon spirit who nods and begins creating a large golem made out of wood who begins to move the rubble. Sighing happily, one of relief, she makes her way back to Tairus noticing the healing wasn't doing much and he seemed heavily wounded.

"Eh?" She mumbles, noticing Tairus peeling off his own skin to the point you could see the bones. Eri quickly felt nausea's and confused. "T-Tairus! S-Stop that's dangerous...!!" She mumbles.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:16 am

"huh? oh i know it is! i didnt mean to peel it entirely off. i just wanted this speck off but the whole thing came off. oh well... i always heal rather quickly anyway. by tomorrow, the burns will be gone." Tai assures Eri as he talks in a agitated voice after releasing his anger on the enemy.

Tai looks at them one more time, and sees that they look dead. Are they dead? Tai couldn't figure out. he wanted to go kick Suriat's leg to see if he really is dead or unconscious. Tai walks over to him completely forgetting the explosives planted...
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:31 am

"Eh? A-Alright..." Eri didn't seem confident in what Tairus was saying. But seeing him get up, she tried to get him back down to rest and let Riveria heal him, however it did seem inefficient. As she realizes where he was walking, she begins to panic.

"Tairus!! Stop! Don't touch the wood, the charms are all over it! There might be some that didn't go off!!!" She shouts at him. It was unlikely they were dead as Eri's explosion powers weren't able to kill someone even in abundance, however they were still dangerous making Eri quickly rush over to him, hoping she can make it in time.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:56 am

The thought of the trap maybe still being active made Tai freeze on the spot. He stood absolutely still and began to turn around. He saw Eri running toward him trying to get his attention, but i already knew to stop after her first remark of the trap. Watching Eri run to Tai, Eri trips on a large debris on the road and falls over to Tai and Tai catches her... somewhat... and they both fall on the wood where the two Negative enemies lay.

This triggers Tai's mind to race and think of all the awful ways this could end, with the pain of landing on hard wood, or a bomb that might explode on them, just for nothing to happen when they land on the planks. Tai is on the ground with Eri on top. The instant flash of Layn's face enters Tai's head and makes Tai miss her even more.

Tai began to tear not because he was hurt physically but emotionally. Tai hears groans and moans from the bodies next to them. Tai stares at Eri.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:31 pm

As Eri trips over, she blushes as her head meets his chest. "E-Eep!" Eri lets out a little yelp as she falls onto him. Her spirits watch with a cheeky grin on their faces as they disappear leaving the two alone. She wanted to move up right away, but she couldn't. It seems they didn't land on a bomb, but she did notice a few planted right next to them that could detonate. Unfortunately without splashing water or something on them, they couldn't stopped. Charm Magic wasn't an alterable magic upon being planted.

"W-What do we do...?" Her face flushes bright, bright red. Looking into his eyes, she soon notices he's crying. The pair from the explosion must've done something to stop them from being completely knocked out, she couldn't tell. However, with Tai crying she knew she had to do something. "What's wrong, Tai...?" She gulps. Something about him must be hurting. Wrapping her arms around him, she hugs and embraces him.

"Don't cry. You have your friend here. You can tell me anything." She smiles gently.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:42 pm

'Oh god! What am i doing? Am I crying? I am crying! Why am i crying? Oh? She hugged me? Why did she hug me? Am i really im this much pain? Layn.... Where is layn? Oh right she hugged me... maybe i should hug her back... Tai wraps his arms around Eri... Tai's arms are still warm from his attack. "dont worry about me... we should worry about how we r getting ourselves out of this situation... "

Tai looks around slowly looking for a way out... but fails repeatedly... he looks back at Eri and asks, "do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:35 am

OOC: We, never finished this post!!! i wanted to finish it! D:

Tai looks up at Eri but she seems passed out. "How can you pass out here of all places!!" Tairus yells, but Tai think he might have yelled a little too loud because more shadows were approaching and Suriat was waking up.

Tai had to move now. Shamefully, Tai threw Eri into the trap and got up as quickly as he could, thus, the trap detonated.

Tai got up from the wreckage and faced his opponent, Surait.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:23 am

Of all places, Lyon had wandered into a strange world... he couldn't tell the difference between this world and the one he was accustomed to but this place was so empty. He had never seen or heard of a place such as this but the one thing he was faced with was... himself?

"Who are you and why am I here?" Joshua said, calmly to the man standing little more than 10 meters away from him.

"I am Auhsoj. This place is my home and you are not welcome here." The man said, in a familiar tone to Joshua. It was calm, collected and exactly like his voice.

"I suppose this means we are meant to fight. Interesting... does this mean you have the same shadows as I?" He muttered just loud enough for his opposite to hear.

With how intelligent Joshua was, he seemed to already be aware of the situation. Though before he could test anything and summon something Joshua heard something not far from where they stood.

"I see I'm not alone... mind if we postpone our fight to investigate?" He asked, though had no idea how this person would react.

"I will allow you one minute." Auhsoj said, watching Joshua carefully.

With this minute of peace, Joshua turned around and walked casually towards the sound he had heard moments ago. It seemed that this person who looked like him was also quite similar to him in how he acted.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:53 am

Tairus charges forward with his full force almost forgetting he needed to sheathe his flames! Tai didnt care. He threw a bare fisted punch at Suriat and Suriat avoided, of course since he was as agile as Tairus. Tai swings his left fist to counter his miss, but Suriat steps back to avoid that swipe as well.

"You're quite crafty aren't you, Shadow?"

"My name is Suriat! Uroa!" Suriat's hand went ablaze and he looked ready to get real.

"Aoru!" Tairus shouts and lunges forward again.

Tai and Sur connect their fists in a painful bro-fist fashion to equalize the force, but uses this pause to chant "Yol!" to make a flashbang with his flaming fist. The light blinds Suriat and he stumbles back in pain as the flashbang temporarily disabled vision. Tai loses his flame from the flashbang and he presses forward with his fists flying. He lands one on Suriat's face but Suriat recovers from the flashbang quickly and absorbed the flame a little in his fist.

now Suriat uses the flame he gathered in his hands to strike back "Loy Rib..." A arrow shaped head began to form in the flames, "OR!" then the arrow turned to a spear and cut through the air to strike Tairus, but Tairus counters with his secret fire consuming move "Hi o Moyasu!" Tairus engulfs the spear of fire and and his body burns bright red. Tairus' skin takes the color of molten and takes a second to control the mass of heat emanating from his body.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:02 am

Joshua heard shouting and what was definitely fighting. His minute was almost half up so he quickened his pace before the other him decided to attack. Joshua just moved into view of what was going on and after a moment of analysis he had already figured out what was going on.

"Interesting... mind if I ask who you both are and explain to me what's going on?" Joshua said, realizing his time was nearly up. He concentrated for a moment before two shadow figures stood beside him. Both of these things were Joshua's summons. One was a warrior with a sword and the other was a mage. They were void of colour and did not reflect light, making them appear as a black like no other. He made it apparent that he wasn't messing around with his summons though this was more cautious than anything.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:19 am

"This place is a wretched dream that summons your negative. The only escape is the taste of victory upon defeating yourself! But how do you defeat you if your ultimate advantage is fighting against you? how do you defeat yourself without killing yourself! If that makes any sense." Tairus explained as a small spit of fire escapes his hand by accident and droops to the ground. Tai looks at his opponent knowing that if he attacks Suriat, he will absorb the flame and if he doesn't attack Suriat, Tairus will lose control of the power within him......

Wait... Lose CONTROLl!!! That's it! Tai thought maybe he could overload Suriat with flame and he will burn out instead! then he will be weak due to the overload and Tai could finish him... but how much would it take to overload?

Tairus didnt know but it was worth a shot.

"Yol Bir, RO!" and with that incantation, Tairus creates a spear larger then a car and brighter than a spotlight at a rock concert, and throws it at Suriat. The spear is gleaming with heat but Suriat absorbs the attack. "Usayom o Ih!" Suriat chants. He grows ever bright than Tairus was before and even hard to look at. Suriat turns a bitter Dark red to brown but bright enough to blind. "fool! i am ever stronger! i will destroy you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:37 am

Joshua listened intently as his question was answered and his suspicions were confirmed.

"I'll leave you to it then. Come find me if you want help." He said passively, though turned his thoughts to how he might beat himself.

The minute was up and before Joshua took another step, a pure white ball was shot at him which he narrowly avoided. It was an interesting start, to think his mirror used another type of element as opposed to his shadow. Such a bizarre place.

"Time's up." Joshua heard the voice not far from him.

"Thanks for the warning shot." He said sarcastically with a smirk before his opponent appeared.

The man was accompanied by two pure white shadow summons. The biggest thing for Joshua was not these summons, it was when the defenses collided that concerned him. It would come down to the smallest bit of energy and luck more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Tairus hears something approaching behind his sixth sense; it felt ominously bright.

'An attack from behind?' tairus thought. he turned to see a ball of white energy rushing toward him. "Shu!" Tairus shunpos a safe distance to avoid the attack.

Suriat still bursting with energy stands there feeling awesome and harnessing the power to send his attack forward but the ball of white energy is hurling toward him. The white ball becomes absorbed into a flaming abyss and Suriat grows ever brighter.

He turns from a blinding red to a blooming orange.

"woah... can he take that?"

"loy Rib OR!" Suriat said in a badass voice and a spear as big as William's ego is sent slowly moving throguh the air but Tairus is at awe at the size. He is not sure whether he can avoid the attack or not. Time seems to slow.

Tairus stands there. :O
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:59 am

OOC:

Joshua disregarded any noise coming from behind him, he had to be focused on the battle at hand before he could progress onto anything else. As Joshua stood his ground, it was up to his shadows to fight the white shadows of his negative. He could already predict the stages of battle that would determine who the victor would be and the beginning was a vital part and he could afford no distractions or mistakes. The longer he could last with his sustainable 2 shadows, the better things would be for him but of course Auhsoj would also be aware of this. Neither of them would be able to surprise one another so Joshua had to focus solely on making as little or no mistakes.

The battle began with another barrage of attacks between the magic using shadows of both sides. The elements collided and to Joshua's surprise they not only canceled out but a grey explosion took place. It's power comparable to a strong explosive like C4. This would have to change his approach seeing this could end the battle quickly. Joshua kept his eyes jumping between the magic summons as the swordsmen took action at one another. Their shundo/isi combos canceled each others out with the sound of metal hitting at high velocity. Another spurt of shadow blasts launched, though this time at the swordsmen of opposite teams but after another shundo the shots went off into opposite directions and missed everything else. It was a sure stalemate but Joshua had to be patient to make an aggressive stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)   The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness) Empty

Back to top Go down

The One Chance "fight your opposite!" (open to all for training and randomness)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next