Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

City of Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

City of Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of Memories   City of Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:15 pm

"So damn strong!" William shouts over to Rhien, lightning exploding into a shadowy creature filled with ki, only for Rhien to take them all out with her magic. Even if he stayed behind, Rhien could easily handle herself. Despite this, there was this lingering feeling of doubt. There was something in this place, something strong and evil. He had this feeling like it was too much for even Rhien, he'd need someone like Hathaway to take it on. If it even existed.

"Will you... get lonely?" He asks her, completely serious. He didn't want to leave her, not in this world filled with memories... bad and good... it'd get lonely. Too lonely. "I want to help you..." He says one last time.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: City of Memories   City of Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:28 pm

Rhien's smile turned sad as she thought.
"Yes... have you looked inside of the buildings? All the good memories in there have a companion... a Special Someone just for Them, as it were. As long as they have that they will never be lonely... and will never turn into Dark Memories. Every time someone wipes the memory of someone who discovers magic it creates more bad memories, these turn into Dark memories, intent on consuming Good Memories found wandering around... If they kill enough good memories they turn into... Nightmares..." Rhien said with a shudder, having met one once. "They are Terrible... There are only nine Nightmares at any one time. I met one, and it nearly killed me. But I won't be THAT lonely, so long as you remember me." Rhien said before another piercing shrill cry was heard, louder and more evil sounding than all the rest combined.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: City of Memories   City of Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:43 pm

'A nightmare, huh...' William thinks to himself. When he gets back to the real world, he'll need to see if there's a way to defeat them. To protect Rhien and the memories. There had to be others in similar positions as Rhien. They sounded deadly and something they can't fight for now, especially if Rhien couldn't defeat one.

"Rhien... Of course I won't forget you. Neither will Aliidan. Or Rose." He says to her, walking slowly. "I can't stay here for much longer..." He sullenly pauses. Untying his blue bandanna from his head, and ties it around Rhien's wrist as a wrist band. "I'll remember you. You however, promise to remember me." He winks at her, giving her a fist bump above her chest.

His time was running out he had to hurry. "I will definitely help you!" He shouts as he turns around. He didn't like this, he didn't like leaving her behind. The lack of confidence, the abrasive actions. The nightmares. It all lead to a discomforting feeling and he didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: City of Memories   City of Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Rhien laughed lightly.
"I couldn't forget you even if I tried. Go, I will hold them off. Memories Tua Decora Obscurus harenae sit aeternitas rerum mearum omnia vestigia delere sic di remanet in memoria." Rhien said before chanting again, a sandstorm growing around her as she watched Will retreat... "TAKE CARE OF HER! YOU HEAR ME?" Rhien shouted after is retreating form even as she let out a gentle laughter. When she deemed him to be far enough away she turned back towards the Dark Memories, her eyes blazing. "Memories Tua Decora Ut septentrionali aquas mergunt vobis ut nunquam reuertatur." The water started churning, before blasting up and devouring a multitude of the creatures.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: City of Memories   City of Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:13 pm

William grinned widely at her final words, shoving his fist into the air with a thumbs up. "Leave it to me!" He shouts, brimming with youth. He felt confident again, there was no ifs, no buts. He had to do do this. Protect Aliidan, help Rhien. That's right. He'll definitely fulfil his promise. He glanced back seeing Rhien easily handle the monsters.

Whether it was pride or not, William felt the need to bear a burden. Not rely on Hathaway or Umi, but rather do things himself. With the other Arcadian Adventurers. As he ran, he gritted his teeth. The exit drew closer, the vague sense of reminiscence faded away. Aliidan had already gone through and he hoped for her safety. Light consumed him and he left the city of memories, forged regardless of good or bad.

From his house, William immediately woke up. Panting, huffing, trying to get his breath back. He clenched his fists tight, wiping off sweat with his wrist band. As he does so, 'Was that just a dream...?' He wondered splashing his face with water from a nearby water bottle. Realizing his bandanna was gone, the answer was obvious. He had a new found resolution - he must save Aliidan and help Rhien.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: City of Memories   City of Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:26 pm

Aliidan woke up, as if from a long sleep, blinking owlishly several times... "Aiyah... I had a strange dream... Shirous was there... He saved me." Aliidan said, letting out a yawn even as she blushed lightly at the memory of her kissing Shirou. "AH! Rhien!" Aliidan exclaimed loudly, getting up from the bed and accidentally hitting her head on the low ceiling. "Owie.... My head hurts..." Aliidan whined, gently rubbing a growing lump on her head. "Aiyah! I'm whole again! Yay!" Aliidan said, noticing first now that her body was whole and solid, not see-through as it had been before. "Will! Rose! I'm me again! I'm whole!" Aliidan shouted happily as she bounced out of the room, inent on leaving the good news to everyone she knew.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: City of Memories   City of Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:31 pm

William was suddenly surprised by Aliidan's exclaim. He was in the middle of wiping his face with a towel after waking up and was rather glad to see Aliidan suddenly wake up. He soon expected similar results or Rie and Rose, although more fitting of their persona. "Glad to see you're fine again," He smiles. He didn't want to alarm her, not of her body still being in danger. He found a note in his pocket, co-ordinates. He thought it was Rhien who put it there, but who knows. He had to find out where they lead.

"I knew you'd be fine." He grins, ignoring her head injury. Originally he'd be worried, but he's become immune to Aliidan's so called (or at least, what he labels) "ditz injuries".
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: City of Memories   City of Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Aliidan grinned happily, illuminating the room with her bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: City of Memories   City of Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:37 pm

Rie heard Aliidan shouting in glee about her body being back and whole again, something that gladdened Rie despite her cold... While Rie thought it kind of odd that Aliidan just got better like that she didn't mind it... Much. Snuggling deeper into her blankets Rie went to sleep, no longerh aving to worry about Aliidan made it easy.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: City of Memories   City of Memories - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Aliidan continues bouncing about the room in glee, her life could only have been better if Rhien and John had both been there as well, but for now she had to make do with what she had...

Mission End.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: City of Memories   City of Memories - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:32 am

Rewards:
William: 2 SP, 2 MP and 130,000 Drachma.
Aliidan: 4 SP, 5 MP and 150,000 Drachma.
Rie: 5 SP, 2 MP and 10,000 Drachma.
Rose: 3 SP, 1 MP and 5,000 Drachma.

(Note: Bonuses from here if anyone is interested:
Aliidan: (2 SP, 2 MP + 2 SP and 3MP)
Rie: (1 SP + 4 SP and 2 MP)
Rose: (1 SP + 2 SP and 1 MP

They have already been applied to the added equation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Memories   City of Memories - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

City of Memories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2