Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking the Eternal Curse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:44 am

Upon Leila coming back to the scene and boosting Ken's speed and power, he was shocked. "Y-You! Why're you back?! I can handle this lard by myself. Go on ahead and conserve your magic for people who need it." Ken shouts, flapping his wings and flying away from the wrecking ball which blasted through the wall. "Wide Shot!" He shoots an arc of arrows where they're easily defended against the wrecking balls chain.

"Flame Blast...!!" Ken growls shooting out three ignited arrows that would proceed to explode upon hitting Gluttony or missing.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:55 am

When Ken shouted at her Leila glared. "I just helped you...!" Leila pouts, "It's a tactic! So don't take me as if I'm a burden! I'm a good mage!!" Leila says, "Plus... the more battles I see, the more blood I can see, hehe." She giggles, placing her index finger on her lip as she begins to charge up to heal Ken.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:02 am

"Rift Wave!!" Raven angrily growls, swinging his sword wildly as numerous waves of arcs of ki slice through her plants. "Idiotic girl... die!!" Raven shouts charging in, cutting down any bushes or trees in his way aiming to cut the girl down in one fell swoop. "Ki is something that disrupts even magic!!" He states once again as he arrives near her bringing his full strength as he swings downwards at her.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:40 am

Ryno:

Greed held his arms out as the kunai fly past him, some hitting him in his limbs and stomach. He screeched in blood as he fell on the ground rolling on the floor. "Y-You...!!!" Greed roars, holding his spears and duplicating it sixteen times and propelling all sixteen forward at Ryno whilst quickly grabbing a nearby axe and duplicating it once sending both flying at him, next grabbing a large scimitar where he proceeds to duplicate it five times and launch them at Ryno.

"Die, die, die!!" He shouts finally grabbing a tomahawk and running in the air where slashes downwards at Ryno.

Mika:

"Tempesta." Lust shoots out three highly pressured tornadoes at Mika, with two of them missing and the third blasting directly at her. Twisting it, Lust misses on purpose as Mika arrives on the clam. "Silly girl. Do you really think I couldn't fight close combat? Activate, Globus Orba." She moves her hand on the clam in a circular motion as water surrounds Mika and consumes her in an orb.

"Hehe~" She giggles swirling her finger around and then swinging it to the ground as the water spits out Mika. "Ah~! Whoops! Watch out, hehe!" Lust giggles as the clam opens its mouth and a massive orb of water seems to be charging in it. At that instant, the orb explodes with deadly torrents around it as the clam lets out a massive pump of water pressurized to destroy even steel.

Eri:

"Hah!" Envy shouts, immediately coming up with a counter plan. "Go!" She shouts as the pumpkin spirit she previously bashed sliced up the wood completely, despite there being a massive size difference. At the same time, the ghost spirit she had shot out numerous bullets at intense speeds blasting each charm and having them explode prior to such.

"Stupid mutt." Envy breathes, killing aura emitting everywhere. "My spirits are stronger than yours. Pumpy, the Pumpkin Swordsman. Sarika, the Ghosts Gunner. Sakira, the daggered spirit. Levian, the magical goblin. Yarsa, the hammered ghoul and finally my secret spirit... hehe." She giggles, patting her secret spirit next to her. It couldn't be seen and it was simply a floating dark cloak with a shadowy figure inside. "Now attack, my spirits!"

Leila and Ken:

Gluttony stamped his feet into the ground creating debris to fly everywhere. Grabbing such he throws it at Ken at amazing speeds with sheer blunt force that could break through the wall. "Hick, hick...you die, too!" Gluttony shouts as he throws the wrecking ball at Leila at intense speeds. Not realizing a flame arrow caught his pants on fire, Gluttony looked down. "Eat... magic." He nods as the flames float in the air and enter his mouth.

Raven:

Sloth simply watched laying down on a large leaf that was able to support her weight as Raven cuts through her plants. "N...nooooo." She moans slowly as Raven made his way to her and began slicing downwards at her abdomen, about to cut her in half. Clicking her fingers, leaves and vines block her with ease. "As... I said, idi...ot. I have plants that can survive against even fire... that includes... ki..." She yawns, stretching as ki-restraint vines begin to wrap around Raven and put him in a clutch position.

"Plantae Infernales..." She releases the leaf she was standing on as it shrivels back into the ground, her first time standing up. A massive magical pressure sends Raven flying backwards as all the plants in the area absorb back in the ground and in a single moment a massive burst of hellish looking plants with demonic eyes, paintings and such burst out the ground. "Die in the plants grudge..." Sloth sighs as the plants begin to consume Raven.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:53 am

Eri was hit by the exploding bullets, taking the brunt of the attacks. Followed by the rain of daggers which mainly missed, except one scratching her hip. "Haa, haa..." She pants. She was outleagued, but she couldn't forgive her enemy. "I-I'll free you all, don't worry... I won't let her... hurt you guys anymore..." She mutters.

"Master!" Lillytanna cries. "We have to run! There's five of them... not including that thing... I don't know what it is, but it's scary!"

"I can't..." Eri smiles weakly. "You all deserve respect... To me, you're just like any other human, person... you feel emotions, just like us... So..." Eri pauses.

Grabbing out explosion charms, she points them at Envy. "I won't let harm them anymore!!" She shouts, running at Envy.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:08 am

Lightning surged from his gauntlets as he punches forward and explosions of lightning roared through out the mansion. "Pride, right? Heh, not as much as me." He grins as the lightning was evidently blocked. "'Cept there's one difference. I take pride in others." He mutters, chanting under his breath and fire erupts from under Pride and spirals out exploding across the room. The fire was mixed with lightning, violent and strong aiming to take out Pride in a single hit.

He was the leader and the strongest. It'd be too dangerous to let him be, especially so with the others around. He'd take them out in an instant. "Uwooorg!" William shouts as he shunpos after the flames and lightning resides consecutively both fast and past the speed of average eye perception. Using this he intends to knock Pride around as fast and hard as he can.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:09 am

Eri:

"Hmp" Envy grits her teeth in anger. She was becoming jealous, jealous over Eri's "I'll take them, your summons, they'll be mine. And I'll kick, shove, stab and torture those pathetic creatures." She angrily stomps as she points at the Pumpkin spirit to attack. The pumpkin spirit reluctantly agrees as it sends a quick knife flinging towards Eri, likely stabbing her in the stomach. She also sends her ghost spirit to shoot Eri down aiming to shoot her everywhere.

"You won't escape this," She wiggles her finger as a taunt having the rest of her spirits charge at Eri. Envy looked down at Eri. Friendship? Bonds? You don't need things like that. All you need is magic and offensive power.

William:

Pride scoffed and grinned madly. A competition between brutal duelists would be interesting. He grabbed out his broadsword and swung the fire away and parried the lightning having it crash and burn the mansion around them. He charges ki into his sword and has it explode outwards at William. If it would miss, it'd cut the mansion clear in half. He stomps then as William charges at him taking his ground and blocks the gauntlet punches.

An intense clash of speed and strength surged between the two. Pride's spiky blonde long hair flew wildly as the two clashed. They seemed equally match. Pride's ki and William's magic were both equal. That is until Pride grabs out a second sword matching William's gauntlets and an intense battle of speed and power begins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Eternal Curse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3