Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking the Eternal Curse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

Breaking the Eternal Curse Empty
PostSubject: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:37 am

Her allies were assembled, yet her shaking wouldn't stop. "Y-You all don't have to do this...!" Larita warns. She already told them about how dangerous this mission would be. To remove her curse, an eternal curse that would kill her in the upcoming year, she must make her way to a specific location and once she hits that spot, the curse would automatically remove itself. "This is his plan... My father put this curse on me, he'll force me back into living there... Everyone, it's fine. I'm having second thoughts. After all... those assassins he hired..." Larita shudders for a moment. They were powerful, too powerful. After all, they were the ones who attacked the school and killed numerous students. Larita had blamed herself for the incident after Umi's attack.

Looking at everyone gathered to help her, she noted that they had the number advantage, excluding her father and mother who she doubted would fight. Larita and her group were in front of the house. It had senses of magical bursts inside, proving that the assassins were indeed in there. "You guys can head back, I'll go on." Larita moves forward opening the door. It was unlocked. Entering the massive house, it was spacious and had a lot of rich vibes such as fine red carpet with golden trims, crystal chandeliers and hundreds of portraits.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:46 am

"I told you, it's fine." William puts his hand on her hair, ruffling her hair a bit as he forces his way in front of her. The area was rather large and huge. He could tell it was hurting Larita, so he wanted to end this as soon as possible. He knew what he was up against, after all, he and the others did encounter the assassins that Larita's father hired back at the attack on the school. However, this time William was confident. "Look, last time, we were all warn out by fighting Umi's group and they done a sneak attack. Now, not only are all of us stronger, but this time, we're healthy and ready! We're aware we're going to fight, so let's do this!" William smiles as he waits for Larita's orders.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:55 am

"Yeah, he said it's fine! We knew what we were doing when you asked us to help. Don't have second thoughts, Lari." Eri tightens the jumper tied to her waist. Sitting on Minion, she strokes the back of his neck. Her summon spirit smiled in delight, liking the feel. Entering inside the house, she was amazed at how big it was. Larita's family was indeed rich. Extremely rich. Eri wondered how she's going to fight, considering she wasn't very strong. Not only that, but she asked Mika to join her who also wasn't the best fighter. She felt like a burden if anything.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:58 am

"I am here as I want to be. I want to discover the true nature and existence of the third richest family in the magic world. The Rimuru Family. I am pleased to be working with you, Ms. Rimuru." Ryno bows to her like a gentleman. He was intrigued by the stature of the house. Many famous artwork, sculptures and minerals were located in the house. It was very fine class. He couldn't let any of this go to waste, as he began taking notes for historical context and location of the house for future references. Knowing a battle would take place here, he refused to let a single thing go unmemorized. He also wouldn't let an opportunity like this go to waste as he did swear his loyalty to protect Larita Rimuru.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:10 am

He forced his way next to Larita, shoving both Eri and William out of the way. "I-I'm not doing this because I like you or anything. I'm doing this because you're... a p-pretty g-good friend..." He blushes and looks away. He stood firmly next to her, only so his arm could be against hers. Seems he's still not over his usual perverted actions, but Larita was an extremely beautiful girl. How could her parents do something like this and put her through such torture? He'll never forigve them. Now that he thinks about it, he just shoved Eri who was an extremely cute girl herself.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:52 am

Mika was standing close to Eri who was sitting on her summon spirit. As she noticed Ken force his way to Larita, "K-Ken!" Mika stamps angrily at him. Noticing him act as if he was one of her lovers, Mika sighs. So this is what a boys love looks like? She wanted to know more. She observed the couple, wondering what they're going to do next. She knew all about it, hugging, kissing to-- she didn't want to think further than that.

Now that she thinks about it, this is a fight. She understood the situation, she wanted to truly help Larita, as well as protect her close friend Eri who she only met recently. "L-Larita, it's a pleasure to meet you! And everyone else!" She smiles brightly. This was her first time working with a group this big. She knew everyone here was a good person to help her under such conditions. "I'm ready for this! Shall we?" Mika smiles.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:18 am

"Hmpf. Leila, I won't let you fight this time. You're going to be back up, alright?" Raven warns her. He could feel it. The killing intent from someone in the house. Not only that, the ki. It was massively deadly. Listening to everyone encouraging Larita, he sighs. He didn't say anything as it wasn't his style. Hauling his giant broadsword into the house with difficulty, he could sense it. Oppositon.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:21 am

Leila sighs and nods at Raven's comment. She had to reluctantly agree as the blood lust, it was similar to hers. "Just let me roll in their blood, ehehe." Leila giggles to herself, as she skips over to Larita, patting her on the back. "We're working together because we want to. We may all have our own reasons, but ultimately, we want to help you!" Leila smiles, showing off her little vampire-like tooth which added to her uniqueness.

"Plus... I'll heal anyone who gets injured. You can count on me!" Leila holds her staff out for everyone to see. It was indeed a unique staff, golden and bright, it emitted a holy, yet soothing light. "My healing magic is of a unique elves clan too."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:46 am

"E-Everyone...!" Larita sobs to herself, wiping tears from her eyes. Everyone so kind. Too kind. "J-Just... please don't... die..." Larita begs them. She truly doesn't want to put them all in danger, but she doesn't want to be locked in this household for years on end as a slave and prisoner to her own parents. She was torn between the top options. Not even Saijun, her close friend could get rid of the curse. "I will... fight with all of you...!" She says, as her flute transforms into a skull-topped staff, yet properties of a musical instrument still remained.

"That's the spirit." A deep voice followed by a smash across the ground arrives. "Call me... Gluttony." The man was massive. He was one of the three that attacked the school, a large obese man of massive proportions carrying a wrecking ball. He swung it around wildly, it destroyed walls and flooring, slamming and breaking it all with ease.

"T-The house...!" Larita shouts. Even if she didn't live here, she had fond memories of it.

"Stop it. I haven't explained the rules yet." Gluttony chuckles. "Don't lower your strength because it's your house. Your father intends to get it demolished after tomorrow. Meaning the meeting place for you to hit is now under a strict deadline. You have to read your freedom spot today. Not only that..." He explains with a sinister smile as he gets out a rotten loaf of bread from his pocket and shoves it in his mouth. Taking a glance at his mouth, he had rotten and missing teeth. The gaps being extraordinary, as well as a golden tooth replacement seen once or twice. He clicks his fingers.

The screen above them comes on, giving a diagram of the mansion. "You will be traveling through this hall, one of us waiting for you and the final destination? Your parents and your meeting spot. Not only that, the curse. You should look at it now." He stuffs down a massive cake he got out from under his fat rolls and shoves it down his mouth. Larita seemed to be in disdain as she removes her jacket sleeve. The curse marking was now dripping out black ink that began getting absorbed by her skin.

"W-What?!" Larita shouts her shock. It wasn't like this before. "H-How...?" The curse for her demise had started. She wasn't sure how. Was it like this before? No, it must have happened as she entered the house.

"The curse has started! Looking great, too! I just feel like gnawing you all up, hick hick! You're a smart girl, but you mustn't have learnt all about the curse. Once you hit a three hundred meter mark of where the meeting location is, the curse will start your demise immediately and you have three hours to reach the spot. Well good luck. I'm going to stop you and eat you all up!" Gluttony giggles like a little girl, jumping down from the stairs and at the same time, swinging his wrecking ball in a spinning like fashion, wrecking the stairs and throwing it at Larita's group.

"I won't let you hurt my allies...!" She shouts, playing a song on her skull-topped staff flute which created a blast of wind that redirected the wrecking ball away from the group, lodging it in the floor. Gluttony was unable to pull it out. "Let's move on everyone! We d-don't have the time...!" Larita panics slightly, she only had a few hours to live. Quickly hardening her resolved, she chants. "Ventus fulcio quod vultus a semita! Permoveo Wind!" She creates a solidified path of wind in the shape of stairs to go up.

At the same time, Gluttony walks over to the wrecking ball, grabbing it with the tip of his fingers and picks it up from its lodged state with ease - despite it weighing more than a ton. "This is going to be intereeeeeesting!!" He shouts, swinging it at the group heading towards Larita's solidified staircase of wind.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Raven listened in, in-taking all the information he could. Following Larita as he does so, the man - Gluttony; a peculiar name; seemed to attack them. "You're open." Raven says as the wrecking ball was flying at them. He grinned, "Rift Wave!!" Raven laughs menacingly as he avoids the wrecking ball from hitting him, whilst aiming a counter attack at the same time. Raven loved to fight, he craved it. However, the one thing he wouldn't do was kill. And these guys were assassins - murderers.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:51 pm

William was slightly relieved to have so much allies. Ryno did defeat Tristen during the attack on the school, he worked with Eri during the war and knows she is very capable, she also recommended her friend Mika. Raven and Leila were a strong duo and Will had hung out with them for the majority of the time in the Human World Trip. Larita herself was very powerful. One of the strongest girls he knew, close to Jess. And Ken? Well, they've gotten into fights before so he knows he's pretty damn strong. As the events ensure, he wasn't surprised to realize enemies were set out in different rooms in a linear passage... but that would waste a lot of time to fight them all together, however...

William was utterly shocked. The curse on Larita's arm activated and she'd die in the next three hours. Not much time had passed, about ten minutes since they entered. He wasn't sure, but he knew one thing. They had to hurry. Fast. "Come on, Larita." He allows her to go on ahead, as lightning surges form his gauntlets. "Orbis flamma et Lightning Dragon!" William chants and charges his ki at the same time. Creating a hardened orb coated with flames, it attempts to stop the wrecking ball in place to give William and everyone else the chance to escape, whilst also sending a blast of electricity to electrocute the man.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:07 am

Larita was expecting him to attack again, but fortunately her allies took care of it without having to do anything. She had planned a sufficient defense, but she knew she had to reserve her magic as much as possible. "E-Everyone, hurry!" She makes it up the solidified path of air first, opening the door to the next hall. It was a small, normal hall that connected by another room further on. More than likely with another enemy. "Everyone, another room...!" She points inside the hall, still not being in it.

The man with the wrecking ball wasn't amused at Larita's groups antics. "I don't think so. I won't let you - you'll have to defeat me, first." He states, as the wrecking ball crashes and fragments William's fire spell. At the same time, the electricity as it meets the weapon simply disperses into nothing. "Did you think I would leave myself to such an easy target? Of course my weapon is coated with a thin rubber layer and other heat resistant, material." He grins, eating a whole cake in a single gulp. As Raven's attack soars towards him, in the flash of an eye, he spins the chain around the Ki blast and squeezes through the attack dispersing it.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:20 am

Ken grins, soaring into the air immediately to avoid the wrecking ball, despite it being blocked by Will. Noticing that electricity didn't work, he quickly launches some arrows. "Spark Shot and Earth Shatter!!" He launches three arrows. Two aimed at the left and right area of him, those arrows being the one that will initiate his earth shatter technique where massive rubble will hopefully hit Gluttony. While the middle arrowed aimed directly at his feet.

"Even though your weapon can negate electricity... you still can't!" Ken grins. Flying towards Larita and everyone else who headed up the wind path, rather than joining them, he spreads his angelic wings out further as if he were protecting them. "You guys go on ahead. Let me handle this." He smiles, pointing at himself with his thumb with a confident smirk on his face. Grabbing out more arrows, he was ready to fight. "I'm going to teach this fat lard some manners. Go on ahead, hurry! We don't have all the time to do this!"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:26 am

Gluttony swung his wrecking ball horizontally intending to swipe them all down at once, however he was underestimating Ken too much and the wrecking ball slammed into one of the Earth Shattering arrows only to be repeled and burst back from the sheer power, out of Gluttony's control. "W-What?!" He was in awe, only as the other earth shattering arrow explodes into the ground slamming him with flooring whilst the electricity arrow explodes and paralyzes him for a moment. "Arrrrrgh!!!" He screams, falling over. "You're... going to regret that, you shitty brat!!" He roars, forcing himself up as he slams his foot on the ground, only for it to break through the flooring with ease.

"K-Ken, it's too dangerous...!" Larita frantically pleads with him not to do this. Noticing time passing, twenty minutes had passed since she entered the mansion. She was running out of time. Fast. He looked so confident, so strong. Could he really do this by himself? "O-Okay... I'm counting on you, Ken! Don't die...!" She says to him, as she heads off unsure.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:36 am

"Tatata, how handsome." Ayra comments at Ken's sheer bravery. "You're pretty good looking when you're confident." She adds, rubbing her breasts carelessly. She didn't want to sweat, so she was taking this easily. She didn't want to fight, but getting asked by her ex-boyfriend to participate in a battle, she couldn't just say no. "Ohohoho... You're going to owe me." She says, putting her slender arms down Will's legs. Looking at Larita, she seemed uncertain of leaving the handsome bird alone.

"You, Elf Girl. Stay behind, in case he needs it. Then, when he's done, whether it's a win or a lose, make your way to the next rooms and heal us if injured in the next room." Ayra nods. "Of course, I can heal too, with my artifact, but it's limited, unlike your holy magic." Ayra states, as she enters the hall way and heads to the next room, caring not for any traps or hidden enemies.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:42 am

"A-Ah! Watch out... I should enter the rooms first, in case it's dangerous!" Larita was flustered as she waves good bye to Ken, following Ayra. She wasn't sure what Leila should do, but she was even more unsure whether or not Ken could defeat Gluttony. Not only that, the next enemies... "Everyone, the next enemies are just as strong as Gluttony." Larita warns them.

"I'm sure you've noticed... but they're named after the seven deadly sins. The leader, Pride. Followed by Wrath, Gluttony, Envy, Sloth, Lust and Greed. All of them have extremely varying abilities, all strong in their own way. If we take them down together one-by-one, it's very possible, but it'll take a lot of time... so we have no time to waste... I'm sorry, I'm being like this... I truly don't want to die, but even more so, I don't want any of you to die! Leaving Ken behind... I can't protect him anymore... so helpless... but I have to move on... alright?" Larita mumbles to everyone, as she opens the next door.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:47 am

Leila looks at Ayra innocently. That would mean she would get to see blood spill and patch up only to see more blood. It sounded like a plan. "Alright. I-I hope you can work with them without my help. The plan sounds good." Leila states. Hearing Larita explain the next enemies, as well as all the killing intent from the ruins further from here, she wasn't joking.

"Raven, I'm staying behind to help Ken, alright? This is something I can do. I'm not a fighter, so I may be useless if I keep following the group aimlessly." Leila states, knowing the danger she'll confront when in the midst of a battle. Heading back through the door to see Ken's battle, she immediately chants.

"Kiki, Ni Rawr~ Rawr! Ventus flow tergum quod proventus meus volo! Swift!" Leila chants, her hands glowing with white, as a magical aura bursts and surrounds Ken, increasing his speed by a lot. "I'm here to support you!" She shouts over to Ken.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:52 am

"Wait, are you kidding Leila!? It's too dangerous!!" Raven shouts at her, trying to stop her. Gazing into her eyes, he could tell. She was determined. Reluctantly letting her leave to help Ken, he gulped and panicked slightly. He knew in his heart that he wouldn't have been able to fight that ogre. Maybe the archer boy could, he had a higher chance with Leila's help, but it was too dangerous for her. Despite his appearance, his attacks were fast and strong. Ones that could kill Leila in an instant.

He was psyched to fight someone. Anyone. He had to let off this angry steam he had now. All he did was enter the next room with Larita and group. "Let me take care of this one, I'm going to be the one fighting!!" Raven shouts, as he looks at his next opponent...
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:57 am

"Weeeeelcome!" A girl sitting down on a giant plant resting yawns. The whole room was covered with plant life. Grass, shrubs, trees, flowers, many different types of fauna filled the room. "I'm, err... umm... Sloth, that's right..." She smiles, as she clicks her finger. Despite her lazy demeanour, she was quiet beautiful. A woman in her twenties, rolling in pajamas on dazzling plants was rather unique.

As Raven announces that he would be her opponent, Larita shuddered. "This girl...! She was attacking the school too! She can control plants and create monsters out of them. It's dangerous, more than one of us should stay behind--!" She stares at her opponent. Sloth was a very powerful mage. Creating hundreds of humanoid plants made out of leaves, she attempts to restrict everyone.

"Don't bother with your... cutting wind attacks! Only something like sharp steel could cut through my plants..." She rolls over once again onto her back, letting out a long stretch. Her pausing in her speeches was unique and odd, but she seemed confident.

"I-I'll try...! Telsca Vesica!" She summons wind blades and attempts to send them flying at her, only for vines and ivy to wrap and block the attack with ease. Sloth giggled as she waved her finger as a taunt in response, knowing that she could block these attacks.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:02 am

As he arrived at the top of the wind path, he looked at Ken's heroic actions. "Trying to show off, right?" William sighs, as he begins to walk through the door. "Well good luck. As expected from a playboy like you." William shakes his head, following the rest of the crowd, only to see Leila go and support him. This gave him some sort of relief knowing it's possible for Ken to fight the guy with someone else at his aid. Despite his words, he and Ken were close friends as they were both the only supposed men in the group, with the rest being children.

Arriving at the next room, he was amazed at it all being plant life. "Haha, a plant woman? I can take her out...!" William hackles loudly, as he lights a flame in the palm of his hand. "I'll just burn it all down!" He shoots fire at the plants trying to restrict him, and also at the plant controlling girl - Sloth.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:08 am

"Eeeh?? Are you an... idiot...?" She mumbles, with a small smile on her face as the fire magic gets repelled easily. "I'm a wizard. Plant magic is my essential and you think I wouldn't have a counter? Water and earth... that brings to life plants. I can control earth and water which is effective against fire, hehe..." She waves to him as the plants restricting them begin to tighten.

"Magic is essentially doing amazing feats that one can't do normally. Did you think fire resistant plants weren't in existance?" She condescendingly waves her finger, as if she was lecturing him.

"N-Noooo!" Larita screams as the ivy and vines seem to consume them up to their necks and slowly going to suffocate them.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:12 am

"You're pissin' me off, you lazy brat." Raven says, as he slices through all the vines consuming him, at the same time, releasing Larita and the rest of the gang with ease. "Those vines stopped Larita's wind, right...? Try me." Raven shouts as he charges his ki into a massive burst as he swings it in a giant arc creating a crescent blast that was large but extremely thin, soaring through the air and blasting through the vines and breaking down the door for everyone else to continue on.

"I'm going to take down this girl and meet Leila right now. This is going to be a badass competition, me and you, Sloth." Raven grins, "Dimensional Surge." Ki explodes from around Raven and brings a huge pressure down on the area, however he only located it towards Sloth allowing the rest to move freely. "Hurry the hell up! I can't hold her for that long!!" Raven growls, sweating loads already, holding his massive two-handed broadsword as he approaches her, pointing his sword at her.

He releases her from the bind, as everyone makes their way to escape. He was fatigued and tired immediately. "You stupid piece of shit. You're right, you can create plants that can stop wind blades and fire, however... I use ki! Something that disrupts the balance of magic when in contact! I can easily null your special shit that you put on your plants and cut you down!!"

Last edited by Raven on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:31 am

"Eh? You're going to stay behind?! That's crazy...!" Eri shouts at Ken, "Then I should stay--" She recommends as everyone moves onward. They clearly trusted him, despite some of them not being certain. She sighed and went ahead. She'd just be a burden against an opponent like him. Holding Mika's hand, it'd be best to press forward until they can be useful.

At arriving in the next area, Larita explained the enemies - how they're named after the seven sins. A strange way of naming yourselves, but it was apparent with this girl calling herself Sloth. She was quickly wrapped in ivy until Raven had freed her. "Ngh... These people are powerful." She states, looking at Raven break down the door to the next area.

"You're going to fight her too...!?" She asked, until she could feel this strong intensity; the desire to fight. She was scared of Raven. She had seen him before at school, but never like this. Swallowing and shivering slightly, she decides to take the first move to the next area. Time was precious. They couldn't afford to lose, but they couldn't all afford to stay at one spot and fight together on one opponent. Too much time will be lost and Larita would die...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:35 am

William followed Eri ahead. "Good luck, Rave. Knock her down." Seeing how things were turning out, he didn't want to leave anymore people behind. Especially when him and Ryno are the only men left. Another hall was met to head to the next room... The hall was filled with sculptures and such, the house was definitely unique and yet her father could throw it all away with ease. Rich was an understatement, their power was money...
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:42 am

Mika was so shocked at everyone having so much determination. Did she have any determination herself? She had to find it. The resolve to fight, yet not kill. To put her life on the line to stop someone else. "Alright... if we're going on ahead and leaving everyone else behind... I'm going to put my life on the line too! These guys are assassins, and I'm a beginner, but... I'll try my hardest!"

"Let's head to the next area." Mika confidently nods. Determined and resolved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Eternal Curse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next