Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking the Eternal Curse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:52 am

"R-Raven... a-alright. Good luck!" Larita thanks him, noticing that he would have the advantage as he uses ki and a sword to slice up Sloth's abilities, but she's hiding something. Something powerful... As everyone makes it to the next hall, it was filled with rich vases and diamonds. "I'm going to the next room...!" Larita says as a little girl sits down waiting for them.

"Finally here?" The girls voice was sinister. She emitted a strong hatred and stench of death. She was young and dressed in a royal fashion, while carrying a doll in her stiched right arm. "Kuchiyose: Doll Rave." She summons five halloween estique monsters smaller than her, each holding their own special weapon ranging from blood coated knives to guns.

"I am the most silent assassin... Envy. You all have such happy, sweet lives... I'm going to destroy that all and bring you down to my level, the level of hell... hehe..." She giggles, as one of her dolls comes up to her to hug her leg. As Envy feels this, she kicks it out of the way and stamps on its face numerous times until it cringes in pain.

"W-What...!? How could you do that...?" Larita stood in shock and disgust. A repulsive action done by someone to something that protects her.

"You guys are next. That filthy piece of shit shouldn't have touched a beautiful maiden such as myself." Envy sighs, kicking it away as the pumpkin-headed doll moans. "Spirits are useless pieces of shit made to serve me. I don't care what happens to them, they're just dolls with no emotion." She sighs, shrugging, as she points at the group. Sending the ghost doll with a gun first, she barrages them with poison bullets.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:59 am

Arriving at the room, Eri noticed the girl. Seeing the girl summon spirits, Eri felt a connection. A summoner had to make a contract with a spirit; they were always nice people. She had to work together with her spirits with strong bonds to do this. "You're a summoner too?" Eri's eyes light up, only to see one of the spirits hug her leg. Eri smiles at this antic, only to see a terrible brutal sight. Envy crushed and destroyed her own spirit, as it cringes in pain. It was probably alive and fine, as summon spirits could survive that, but how cold she do something so torturous...

"No. None of you even touch her." Eri's gaze turns into one of hatred. "How dare she treat her own allies like that? Her own summon spirits!?" Eri screams, tears flowing down her eyes.

"Don't have emotion!? Alive to serve you?! Get a reality check... you're not a princess, you're a spoiled brat...! I-I won't let you do this. I'm going to stop you." Eri shouts, "Kuchiyose: Lillytana." She summons Lillytana, who had a strong, frustrated glare too.

As Envy attacks with a shower of bullets, Lillytana summons wood through the house and blocks each and every bullet.

"Everyone go on ahead. I won't lose to someone... who doesn't cherish their friends...!!" Eri shouts, "Kuchiyose: Minion and Riveria!! Let's do this... we'll show her, what a true summoner is like to her companions...!!" Eri shouts.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:04 am

"W-What?! No... No! Eri, I can't leave you behind...!" Mika shouts over, running over to her. Tears seem to form in Mika's eyes, she was worried. Scared for her friend. That girl emitted a strong history of blood, death and a stench of blood lust. That girl was jealous, envies of people who weren't living the same lifestyle as her. Seeing Eri's determination, her strong, passionate face, she knew Eri couldn't lose. Nor could Mika stop her.

"...Good luck..." She wipes her eyes with her arm, as she follows the path to the next hall, swallowing hard to fight onwards.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:06 am

William knew this was going to happen. It was all too set-up. It wasn't that we would waste time on each opponent together, but it looks like it was planned to pick us off one-by-one. It seemed strange after all. Rooms set up in a linear fashion, only to be separated by a single hall. Not only that, wouldn't the assassins be shocked to see their allies be defeated? Or maybe they simply don't care for each other. "Either way... Larita, we have to be as fast as possible. I won't let you die, no matter what." William says, grabbing her arm and forcing her to the next room.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:12 am

Larita was about to object at Eri staying behind, only to be grabbed by William. "Eh?" She was shocked to see William grab her hand, but followed his lead. "E-Eri!! I trust you... let's all get through this and meet up together! And party, alright!?" Larita shouts over to her. She would usually be embarassed to say something like that, but all these people were her precious friends.

As they ran to the next hallway, "I don't think so. Go, Sakira." Envy states as, a hail of daggers appear above them. The summon spirit that she had bashed up before was now attacking them. Despite the torture and abuse it's going through, it was still following her orders.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:15 am

"I don't think so? Yeah right. You better focus on me." Eri states, as a charm is sent flying towards her. The charm would explode upon impact of whatever it hits. At the same time, wood begins to form and block all the daggers that were going to hit them. "Good job Lillytana. Riveria, get ready to heal... this could become dangerous." Eri points out, as Envy had five spirits whilst Eri only had three. The spirits also seemed to be stronger than Eri's, but she refused to give up.

Noticing another thing... the weapons were coated in poison. These spirits and her... the killing intent was a huge. A simple mistake could result in death, a simple cut, a small wound, anything. Eri was not allowed to get hit. No matter what.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:19 am

As Ayra skipped into the hall promiscuously, she flaunts sexily for no reason. Noticing there were even more jewels, vases, ornaments, paintings, statues and other such beautiful and extremely expensive stuff. "My allies of love and justice, I am staying behind. I will catch up with you all as soon as possible." She acts, showing off how sweaty and tired she is. She wanted to drool all over all this millions of drachma worth tools. So much expensive things, she could make a huge profit out of it.

"Go on without me." She says, graving a diamond necklace and putting it around her neck as she finds a pure diamond on a stand as she shoves it down her breasts. "Mine, mine and mine, ohohoho!" Ayra giggles as if she was on a shopping spree. "Ah, as I said. I will not betray your expectations when I'm with you, but I'm not exactly with you to continue fighting... but I'll try and catch up, alright?" She smiles at them, waving them off as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:24 am

"Let's move on without her." Ryno finishes dotting down a fifth full page of notes. "I already dotted down each and every item in this room, as well as all the others. If she steals anything, it'll be missing from this list." Ryno fidgets with his glasses, staring at Ayra. Either way, he was stunned that her father would destroy all this precious historic artwork and effort. "If she doesn't want to fight, she'll be a burden." Ryno sighs. He had everything written down and things he didn't have written down were memorized. He quickly walks to the next room.

"I'm serious with my promises. I shall protect you." He states.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:32 am

"It's alright... you can have as much as you want... we can replace it any way... Stay safe Ayra, we'll await your help if needed." Larita bows courteously to her, as she heads to the next room. This room was filled to the brim with drachma. Walls and stacks of drachma were located every where. And in the piles of drachma, there was a few weapons now and there. All different. In front of the door, was a single man, a scrawny, nerdy and rather weak looking man. He was pale and frail looking. A normal person would doubt he would be an assassin, however trained people would notice the aura of hatred around him.

"So you've gotten past Gluttony, Sloth and Envy? Well I am Greed. Do you like my drachma? It's all mine. None of it was from your father either..." He smiles maliciously. Grabbing a spear, he duplicates it and eight spears float above his head. "I'm going to kill you all."

"That's...! Duplication Magic and Telekinesis! Watch out...!" Larita warns, realizing her wind could probably propel the projectile spears and javelins, but he could just as well easily redirect it back. The duplication magic must have been how he obtained all the magic as well.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:37 am

"Ngh...! Four-eyes, go away! I'll give you some special treatment if you keep your mouth shut." She tries to seduce him, until Larita says it's fine to take them, where her eyes sparkle up immediately. "Thank you, Princess~" Ayra giggles as she tires on numerous rings she finds, allowing everyone else to move on ahead.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:46 am

"Miss Rimuru, can't you rely on us more? Vicis inter is area , subsisto plene!" Ryno chants as the spears stop moving directly and no matter how much telekinesis would be applied, the spears wouldn't move. "This man, Mr. Greed. His magic is extremely rare, I'm surprised you recognized it. The fault of all this is because of his own magic. Please leave this man to me, I can dispatch of him quickly.

"Vicis velox porro ut res." Ryno chants as the spears begin to disappear and disintergrate into the flames of time. As does the drachma around him. "Time for me to protect you, Miss Rimuru. Go on ahead."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:58 am

Greed knew it was fruitless to attempt to attack the others under the influence of a forbidden lost time magician. "This shall be... interesting..." He snickers, as he copies numerous axes, ready to fight. "Thanks Ryno...! You're a life saver...!" Larita waves good-bye, going to the next room.

As Larita goes to the next hall, she gasped at the sight of water streaming down the hall, yet ending before going under the door to where Ryno and Greed were battling. "W-What is this...?" Larita was unsure, as she forces her way to the next room. What awaited her was a massive clam of giant proportions. The clam wasn't moving, but on top of that, a mermaid.

"Why, hello there, handsome!" The mermaid, a beautiful girl looks at William. "Are these your girlfriends? No, they can't be! You have me! I'll kill for you." The girl seemed strange. Her psychotic voice and wild eyes pierced towards William's heart. "Aren't I beautiful? I'm lust! It's great to meet a soul mate already. Let's date! Let no one in our way!"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:02 am

'I'm the last male to help Larita. I better make this worth it... the next enemy is...!' William thinks as he enters the next room that was filled with water to their feet. As she begins staring at William with lustful intentions, William flipped. There were three enemies left and only him, Larita and Mika left. He couldn't fight this girl, not only was she hot, but she seemed mental.

"W-What?! N-No, I can't go out with you! We're enemies... and you're... a murderer - an assassin right?! You've killed people before. I don't agree with what you do, not now, not ever...!" William retorts.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:06 am

"So you have someone then? Why don't you want me? I want you! You! You! YOU!!!" She begins screaming as she begins ripping her hair and screaming with insanity. "Such a good looking boy... you're taken, aren't you? By her? Or... her?" She stares at the two girls for awhile.

"H-He's not yours...! What's your problem...?" Larita asks meekly.

"So... it's you." She looks at Larita intently, as she inhales and the clam follows her actions. The water across the floor begins to get absorbed into the clams mouth, without a single droplet left. "How about I just kill you both!? Then he'll have to choose me!!" She cackles, and chants at the same time. "Hydro Tidal Cannon and Aquarius Saggitarius...!" She chants as the cannon explodes out a massive burst of water, whilst arrows formed by the mermaids magic fly towards Larita, too.

"Kyaaaaah!!" She screams as the water flies towards her. The pressure was too much for her to be able to fight off with her magic.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:12 am

Mika wondered why everyone was so strong. So determined, whilst even when deciding to do this for Larita, she just didn't find it. She shook as they arrived at the mermaid water magician. "She's strong...!" Mika shakes. She was too strong for Mika and William seemed blatant he couldn't fight a girl like that. As for Larita, she was about to be destroyed in front of Mika's eyes. "Stop! I won't let you... do that...!!" Mika shouts.

"PLASMA, circumdant manum meam, et iaculis elit! Ut venenatis mi mystica! Plasma Shot...!" Mika shouts as plasma surrounds her arm and she shoots a massive burst at the cannon. She didn't stop her onslaught there. "PLASMA, item simili figura circa deus meus adiuva me prælium! Plasma Whip...!" She shouts as plasma extends into a massively long whip.

The Plasma Shot she sent flying immediately reacted to the water and dispersed it into smoke. As for the water arrows flying in all directions, this went down to Mika's skill. "Hyaaaaaaa!" She shouts, as she whips each water arrow down, dispersing it into gas from the generated heat of her plasma. Rather, her plasma wasn't that hot, but it seemed to chemically react with the woman's water and burst it into nothing. With the water up to their feet gone, it'd be easier to move.

"You two... I am a water magicians enemy. I can do this, I can show her and you guys I won't be a burden! The next to enemies are guys, right? Wrath and Pride sure sound like it... You said one of them attacked your school, so you have a grudge match with one of them. So I'll be taking the little mermaid here, okay?" She swings her whip onto the top of the clam and begins swinging towards the top of it, jumping down and using her movement to distract the mermaid, swinging all over the room with her plasma whip.

"Plasma Shot!" She sends a shot flying at the mermaid.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:17 am

"Mika, this is going to be dangerous. I'm sorry I can't be the one to fight her... I'm still weak not being able to fight a girl wearing clothes like that, but... I trust you with this! Don't die." William states, shundoing with Larita in hand to the next exit. "Come on, to the next door...!" William shouts, noticing half the time, an hour and a half have passed. There was no time to lose. Considering it took half the time to get this far, with the leader coming up next and also realizing Larita would need to fight as well, they may not make it...
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:22 am

The mermaid quickly chanted a spell and a water wall blocked the plasma shot, however the water dispersed at the same time. The two magic powers were relatively even.

"W-Who's the next enemy...?" Larita enters the next door only to fall to her knees. She was expecting him. The leader of the group of mercenaries, Pride. "Y-You...! William, he's too dangerous. He killed so many people at Everlast School... w-we should run. Try and distract him and get past him...!" Larita recommends.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:32 am

"Are you kidding...?" William explodes with anger. He was clearly bursting out with hatred towards the man that had slayed in front of his and many other students eyes other students. He put them in a helpless situation of loss and depression. "O flamma of abyssus , flamma of Olympus redimio meus telum neco! Redimio meus somes protego! Sino mihi pugno pro meus amicitia quod evinco meus hostilis! Incendia Loricatus!" William finishes chanting as flames erupt from his body at massive bursts. He had trained so much to stop people like this man from killing others.

"I'm going to... take this guy down!!!" William roars, "You go on ahead and take down the final guy. Wrath, right? You better beat him." William states, as he initiates a shundo and immediately appears in front of Pride, swinging a lightning and flame induced hook towards him. Despite this guy being a relatively similar age, with not much difference, he was a trained assassin a murderer. He was probably stronger than William in physical prowess, but that wouldn't make William give up. William had the advantage in magical abilities and skills, so this battle could definitely go either way. From where he bursted off, a massive explosion and column of flame left off where he started his shundo.

He wouldn't let Larita fight this guy, he had to qualm his anger somehow and that was definitely be by taking the leader down. The fire represented is anger and hatred towards these cold-hearted murderers. Even if he couldn't beat him, he would allow Larita a chance to move onwards no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 am

Larita could feel the intensity of the flames. "R-Right... please come back... alive...!" Larita trusted him and everyone else with all her heart as she ran through the door, only to trip over and fall face flat onto the ground. Despite her trust, she realized something. Tears dripped onto the carpet, realizing that she was the one who put them all in danger and if any of them die, it'll be all her fault.

Clenching her fists, she moved forward. Into the next room. A spacious, open, normal room. Except, there was a single person. A large man, bulky and muscular, he was holding a massive axe, triple the size of Raven's broadsword. The man looked wild and rebellious, with many scars all over him. "Wrath, correct...? I will, defeat you... for my friends. Don't worry, this will be over soon!"

"Hyahayahya... stupid bitch. Do you think you can really defeat me? I'll kill you... kill, kill, KILL, KILL, KILL!!!!!! He shouts as he gets his axe ready to be swung.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:52 am

Spinning her whip to vaporize more water, her magic was getting drained at a slowly normal rate. "PLASMA, circumdant manum meam, et iaculis elit! Ut venenatis mi mystica! Plasma Shot!" She chants, as plasma warps around her arm and she quickly does a thrusting action as plasma shoots out towards the mermaid girl. She realized her attacks were ineffective against the clam itself which seemed to be a median for the mermaids magic.

"Shot! Shot! Shot!" She continues, blasting three more shots of pure plasma at the mermaid in hope to hit her at least.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:31 am

Mika:

"Oh? You're pretty fiesty." She says, alarmed at Mika being able to shoot at her so strongly. "Tri-Swirl." She shoots three harpoons that soon swirl and slither as if they were snakes in the air. They vaporize upon contact with Mika's magic, but also dissipated Mika's magic at the same time. The two girls magic canceled each other out. "Clammy, sweep her out." Lust asks, as the clam makes a movement as if it was nodding. In a moment, it opens its mouth and water begins to pour and pour and fill the room very slowly. "Drown."
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:09 pm

"Hmph. Your magic is unique and rare. I'll be examining it after your defeat." Ryno smiles at Greed, bowing in a gentleman fashion. As the three spears propel towards him at high speeds, he shrugs and sighs. "Vicis velox porro ut res." He tilts his head confidently grinning at him. Grabbing out numerous kunais, he doesn't stop his onslaught taking his magic advantage and using the opportunity to start an offensive.

"Vicis inter is area , subsisto plene! Pause: Medieval Destruction!" He shouts as thirty kunai float in the air still and not moving. At a single click, he grins as if he won and they shoot forward at Greed at high speeds. "I increased the speed, so they move quadruple the speed they normally could." He adds, calculating his next move.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:38 pm

"A-Aaaaaah!!" Mika screams knowing her plasma magic would be unable to stop the massive flow of water and she would drown at this rate, especially when her enemy is a mermaid. "Plasma Whip...!" She tries to swing it at Lust, however her attack was meaningless when a massive pump of water slammed into her, causing her to blast into the water.

"N-No...! Everyone's fighting for their lives and I'm so useless..." She cries, as the water begins to fill the room. Gritting her teeth, she relinquishes her whip and covers it in plasma as she wraps it around the clam and swings herself to the mermaid. Swinging forward at Lust, "Hyaaaaaa!" She screams, aiming to punch Lust, however plasma also covers her arms as she does so.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:41 am

Eri was glad to see all her allies head off safely, leaving only her and Envy in the room. "Envy...! Apologize to your spirit or else. I won't forgive you!!" Eri shouts, rage filled in her eyes. She fidgeted slightly though, up against five halloween-estique spirits, all coated in poison. One of was badly injured because of Envy's brutal destruction on them. "Lillytana, Minion, Riveria, ready...? Formation, attack!!" Eri shouts, grabbing out three charms in her hands.

Riveria sprouts her wings as she grabs Eri's waist, launching each other into the air as Lillytana creates wood all around Envy and her spirits in a restraining attempt. Minion accelerates wildly, bursting out in speed as he climbs Lillytana's routes and launches himself into the air where he kicks Eri's legs sending her accelerating forward through the air as Riveria glides smoothly and she launches a barrage of explosion charms. "Gooooo!!" She shouts as the charms fly towards her and the restraining wood begins to attempt to bind them as Riveria stops Eri from falling anymore, simply flying in a spot awaiting for the result of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:00 am

Ayra could hear both battles from the next room and the previous room behind her. Both of which she didn't want to take any part of. She had finished hoarding everything, so she was rather gleeful. "I'm going to be a rich girl~!" She giggles to herself, "Ohohoho! I feel so evil!" She flaunts to herself, soon stopping to think of how she is going to get out of here without breaking anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Eternal Curse   Breaking the Eternal Curse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Eternal Curse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next