Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new face (Open to 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:23 am

"I do not have anyone to look up to and i am in great need of help anyway... i just wanted to know what the orbs were for and if there is a treasure in my sight, i never turn my head away from it! Do you not see that with this there could be more?

This black orb may be the beginning and the orbs i have...

Tai finds that the bag containing the orbs are missing and unable to be seen anywhere around him,

"Where did the bag go? the one with all the treasure?! Point being there might be a great reward or something worth achieving at the end of this adventure!"

Tai is very upset he lost his bag.

there are many citizens walking around him.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:37 am

"The reason this orb is interesting to me is the way my defense acts around it. It seems to call to me in a way few things have before. The other orbs are connected in other ways and hold little importance to me." Joshua's voice was sturdy but relaxed. They walked a little ways and Joshua realized there would be no easy way to get rid of this person.

After a quick sigh Joshua stopped and turned to Tai. "If you're so determined to follow me how bout a little battle." Joshua was somewhat curious what Tai was capable of.

"Let's see how determined to follow me you are..." Joshua thought as he awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:12 pm

"No thank you i would not want to fight you."

Tai looks bummed and walks away. the man stares at Tai and walks in his own direction. Tai looks back at the man's backside and continues to his own search for Layn.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:08 am

Joshua was somewhat disappointed that the man did not take him up on his offer but without questioning Joshua decided it would just be better to move on. Both men walked away from each other as if nothing had happened.

"I wonder where to go now..." Joshua thought as he walked away.

[End]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:56 am

Rewards:

Crypt: 2 SP, 2 MP and 160,000 Drachma
Lyon: 2 SP, 2 MP and 160,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new face (Open to 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2