Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new face (Open to 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:52 pm

'oh my god... the shadow transform?'

"Well as i was going to say, before i was deciding to blow him with this grenade or not-"
, Tai shows him the bag with strange jewels with the grenade being the only dull object visible, "I wanted to know who you were when you walked in the store back in the street. I see weird dark presence when look at you and i know that's not normal. i notice you have your little buddies here who are very obedient and that makes you even more fascinating. I want to know why you are here and if i can join you in your travels maybe."

Tai thinks some more and adds, "I am new here and i really don't have anyone to follow. I'm stuck trying to look for something important to me, but then the current incident happened and i found these., Tai pours the contents of the bag on the floor and looks upon the glimmering objects. Only three catch his eye and all three look like the orb which the man carries only separated by their color. One is a bright green, another is gloomy blue, and the last is vibrant yellow. Each of them have a

"These orbs and all the other jewels to led me to assume those crooks wanted what you have and i wasn't about to let them crush you, but as you saw, we took care of them. what are these things for? Why did that black orb interest you? why do the crooks want that orb? These orbs? All this treasure? You have any clue?"

Oh... i got so riled up in this mystery i forgot my name... I'm Tairus. Call me Tai."

Tai looks back at everything he just told the man and everything he said sounded like random rambling.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 12:56 am

Joshua stood there as the man rambled on. Most of the information portrayed by the man was pointless to Joshua though he thought about the events that just took place. With the immediate threat Joshua released his shadow swarm, they dissipated instantly. He also released one of his shadow warriors in the same fashion.

"I have little interest in those orbs. They mean nothing to me." He said watching them roll around. "However the orb I possess is different and relates directly to my... magics." He wasn't sure how much information he wanted to tell 'Tai' as he called himself.

"I must be careful with my words." Joshua thought as he decided what to say next.

"The men that attacked me were blind to what they were collecting, they were probably hired to collect these things. The reason matters little but why they were so aggressive is interesting." He also pondered the request of Tai. "As for if I will let you accompany me on my travels I must decline. As I know little about you and what I do is of no concern to you or anyone else I find there be no reason you follow me." Joshua's voice showed no emotion as he spoke.

Feeling little emotions, Joshua was ok with telling people what he thought and in some cases doesn't realize how cold he could come across. This mattered little to him.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:57 pm

"where are you going now?"

Tai made a rejected face.

Tai looked upon the three orbs that differentiated from the rest as he waited for a response.

[on the last post i made i left out an important detail. :/ "each of them had a" brilliant sensation as if they were alive.]
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:13 pm

"Well, if you haven't noticed we are standing in a destroyed room. There is mass panic in the surrounding area from that explosion and probably also from when my door was blown open. There are police and other emergency people looking for whoever is behind this and we are currently standing around dead bodies." Joshua said stating the situation.

"I am leaving, and I would suggest you do the same." Joshua told Tai as he walked casually out of the room. His voice consistently calm the entire time.

After stepping past Tai he casually walked down the hallway, heading for the stairs. The various sounds of panic, shouting and other commotions could still be heard in the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Tai looked crazed as he watches the man walk by with peace of mind and no care in the world for anything. 'whaat tha hell? walk away just like that?'

Tai hears the sirens coming and the panicking, so he decides to move to the exit he came from to leave. Tai picks up the duffle bag and walks frantically to the exit.

Tai arrives to the out doors and he finds a crowd shrieking out of the building and the floating whales appear and in the mass chaos is the calm man. "He never told me his name..." Tai walks in his direction and follows with him in sight nearly 10 feet away.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Joshua casually walked out of the building, the police and other emergency staff were already taking things under their control. Joshua figured there would be questions to him, though they had not cleared the building yet so he was pretty clear to go. As he sensed someone behind him a police approached him from the front.

"Can I ask you a couple questions sir?" Asked the policeman motioning Joshua towards a different spot.

"Sure. What would you like to ask me?" Joshua said as he followed the policeman.

At the same time another policeman approached Tai and asked him over to a different spot.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:46 pm

"We would like to ask you a few question sir."

"no comment."

"we insist you answer."

The police grabs his arm and pulls him out of the crowd.

'What the hell?'

"let go of me."

Tai shrugs him off and runs for the man with the sphere, grabs his arm, and pulls him with his strength away."They are trying to make the incident our fault! We have to RUN!"
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Joshua was startled by the hand grabbing at him though he did not listen to him. He had no intent of running and if they would try and he also found it hard to believe that they would try and blame it on him.

"I can assure you that we are only after a statement from everyone. We cannot let people just leave, it's only for precautionary measures." The policeman said to both Joshua and Tai. Though his attention was on Tai. "Though you seem to be in a hurry, might I ask why?" Asked the policeman, his attention fully on Tai.

"What the hell is he thinking? These are police officers, they are seeking answers." Joshua thought as he looked around. "Though to be honest the first explosion might actually be his fault, based off the way he was acting and the confrontation with that other man with the shotgun earlier."

"I believe he was close to the explosion when it happened. It might have been traumatic to him." Joshua said trying to defend Tai. "He might just want to get away from such a place of potential danger." Joshua's voice continued to be calm and the policeman seemed somewhat reassured by this.

"What about yourself? Why are you here?" The policeman turned his attention to Joshua.

"I was staying in the hotel, I heard the explosion outside. Then I heard one much closer, I believe it was down the hall from where I was. The 5th floor I believe." Joshua said, the policeman nodded and used his radio to contact the people inside to see if this was possible.

He waited for a response before continuing talking to Joshua and Tai. "If what you say is true, than perhaps you..." The policeman motioned to Tai. "should go to the hospital. As for you, I will let you leave. You're story seems to check out."
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:45 am

Tai and the man walk out of the scene...

Tai whispers to the man."i still dont know your name! AND i DID Blow up the truck... i Want OUT!"

Tai drags the man and Tai realizes is far from the scene of the "accident" "Are we going to solve who those guys are or am i just going to keep with you for a while?" Tai said following the man. There are massive crowds running from the scene though not as many as before. Tai looks aound for suspicious characters but finds nothing but screaming heads and scared people.

Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 2:04 am

[Wow... I totally forgot to post on... sorry. :D]

Joshua walked casually away and when they were well away from the wreckage he heard Tai say something.

"It doesn't matter who I am, as for what you did it does not concern me." Joshua said. Everything was calming down now, everything was getting under control.

"As for who those men were that attacked me, they don't seem to be a threat any more now so it seems irrelevant to try and find out who they are. Though I ask you, why are you so insistent on following me?" Joshua's voice was somewhat cold towards the man who didn't want to leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:23 am

"I do not have anyone to look up to and i am in great need of help anyway... i just wanted to know what the orbs were for and if there is a treasure in my sight, i never turn my head away from it! Do you not see that with this there could be more?

This black orb may be the beginning and the orbs i have...

Tai finds that the bag containing the orbs are missing and unable to be seen anywhere around him,

"Where did the bag go? the one with all the treasure?! Point being there might be a great reward or something worth achieving at the end of this adventure!"

Tai is very upset he lost his bag.

there are many citizens walking around him.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:37 am

"The reason this orb is interesting to me is the way my defense acts around it. It seems to call to me in a way few things have before. The other orbs are connected in other ways and hold little importance to me." Joshua's voice was sturdy but relaxed. They walked a little ways and Joshua realized there would be no easy way to get rid of this person.

After a quick sigh Joshua stopped and turned to Tai. "If you're so determined to follow me how bout a little battle." Joshua was somewhat curious what Tai was capable of.

"Let's see how determined to follow me you are..." Joshua thought as he awaited a response.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:12 pm

"No thank you i would not want to fight you."

Tai looks bummed and walks away. the man stares at Tai and walks in his own direction. Tai looks back at the man's backside and continues to his own search for Layn.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:08 am

Joshua was somewhat disappointed that the man did not take him up on his offer but without questioning Joshua decided it would just be better to move on. Both men walked away from each other as if nothing had happened.

"I wonder where to go now..." Joshua thought as he walked away.

[End]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:56 am

Rewards:

Crypt: 2 SP, 2 MP and 160,000 Drachma
Lyon: 2 SP, 2 MP and 160,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new face (Open to 1)   A new face (Open to 1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new face (Open to 1)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next