Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner Empty
PostSubject: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:25 pm

Account Name: Lyon

Name: Joshua Rilak
Nickname: N/A
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 55 KG
Group: Shadow Summoner
Affiliation: Neutral
Blood-type: B-
Likes: Experimenting, Relaxing, Learning about his element
Dislikes: Stupid people, redundant questions, pointless facts
Fears: Never being able to return to the Shadow Summoners
Physical Description: Medium length black hair, blue eyes, tan skin, physically average
Magic Keywords: Vaki, Kota, Insara
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing: A black hoodie and red t-shirt, both with tribal designs on them as well as wearing faded blue jeans.
Accessories: He wears a golden chain around his neck with a black orb hanging from it along with always wearing black sunglasses when outdoors, even at night.
Extra: Different tribal tattoos on his arms, back and chest
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
Joshua has a relaxed nature. He stays calm in almost every situation which can be a little intimidating in combat. He is a very secretive person and if asked too many questions he stops talking. He isn't afraid to hide his intelligence and prefers to be alone than with people.

History
About a year after he was born his parents were killed and Joshua was left orphaned. He was found and adopted when he was 3 by a secret society known as the Shadow Summoners as they found some interesting traits about him. Being raised by the society, Joshua was trained in summoning and controlling the 'shadows'. From the age of 4 he was able to make small balls that floated around him and as he got older and began to understand more and more and these balls seemed to have a degree of intelligence which slowly evolved into his most impressive defense.

He spent his life in secrecy so he hadn't any time to explore or socalize. It was on his 18th 'birthday' that he was told that he is being given the opportunity to do something different and enter the open world. He was finally ready to begin his quest. The promises that he made were that he was never to reveal the location of their society to anyone and was not allowed to return until he had mastered the art of his summon. With the Shadow Summoners allowing him to leave, Joshua was on his way in the hopes that he could one day return.

Class Shadow Summoner

Weaponry/Equipment

Stats – 90
Strength: 10
Accuracy: 5
Endurance: 25
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 40

Stat Points Earned: 0|45
Jewels Earned: 3,685,000

Sources:
Spoiler:

Skills & Disciplines:

Shadow Communications - Joshua is capable of speaking with his shadows telepathically or in their own language. The shadow summons are capable of speaking a bit of english.
Silent Summoner - After some training, Joshua has taught himself how to use his abilities silently
Seamless Transitions - With the ability to summon silently he can easily switch from his defensive swarm to his offensive summons
Group Summoner - Joshua is capable of summoning twice the number of unites he can sustain [4 units] though it burns through his energy fairly quick. In the unlikely event that he summons more than this it usually leaves him unconscious for a couple days.
Tactician - Joshua is able to plan out his moves and is quite good at predicting his enemies movements after watching them for a short time. It allows him to micro-manage his summons with relative ease.

Magic Name: Shadow Summons
Magic Type: Summons
Magic Description: Despite being called Shadows, the things Joshua summons are of a pure black element with versatility that can mimic just about any element. The element does not reflect light so anything made with this simply looks like a silhouette at any angle. It seems to be an intelligent element and has a mind of it's own so it takes someone of true skill to control or use it.
TP/KP Earned: 0|27
Techniques: 37/42

Shadow Swordsman - 8
Type: Summon
Incantation: Ka tora No Vaki Noraka [Ending in Kota summons 2], now N/A
Range: Lasts 10 posts
Effect: Summons a human-like shadow that carries a sword and is capable of some Ki abilities. Worth 1 unit.
Stats:
Strength: 20
Accuracy: 10
Endurance: 10
Speed: 20
Intelligence: 5
Abilities:

Shadow Combat Magician - 8
Incantation: Ka tora No Vaki Nash [Ending in Kota summons 2], now N/A
Range: Lasts 10 posts.
Effect: Summons a human-like shadow capable of using combat shadow magic. Worth 1 unit.
Stats:
Strength: 8
Accuracy: 20
Endurance: 7
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 20
Abilities:

Shadow Morph - 8
Incantation: Ka tora No Vaki Nikada [Ending in Kota summons 2], now N/A
Range: Lasts 10 posts
Effect: Summons a human-like shadow capable of morphing it's physical form. Worth 1 unit.
Stats:
Strength: 20
Accuracy: 8
Endurance: 12
Speed: 20
Intelligence: 5
Abilities:

Active Shadow Swarm - 8
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Incantation: Ka tora No Vaki Insara, now N/A
Range: 5 meters around Joshua (anything outside of the range will slowly disintegrate), lasts 10 posts, cooldown of 7 posts
Effect:A swarm of shadow matter, ranging in size and shape. They can morph, reshape and change the way they act all the way to a molecular level. They act in defensive or offensive ways towards anything attempting to harm Joshua. The concentration required to use Active Shadow Swarm causes Joshua to drop the amount of units he can have by half.

Swarm Override - 3
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Incantation: N/A
Range: Active Shadow Swarm
Effect: While Joshua's "Active Shadow Swarm" has been summoned, Joshua can use Swarm Override to control the swarm directly. This is used in extreme circumstances as it drains an extreme amount of energy from Joshua over a very short amount of time as this ability is still a new ability Joshua is working towards mastering.

Shadow Sustain - 2
Type: Passive
Incantation: N/A
Effect: Joshua is capable of sustaining two of his shadow summons at a time. The amount of the shadows able to sustain is equal to this techniques level.

Last edited by Lyon on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:53 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:26 pm

Finally got around to posting my character. Hopefully there aren't too many problems...
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:25 am

Add a bit more physical description. If you can add more personality(but thats not too important).
Put 72 in stats instead of 45.
I feel like you're shadow fighters may last too long, put a cooldown at least.
And if I'm not mistaken you're shadow swordsman cant have rank 6 if it has 5 intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:52 am

Edited...

I knew I was forgetting some things.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:58 am

Can someone please look at my character and either critique or approve?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:40 am

Why aren't your sources in links?
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:38 pm

How's that?
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:20 am

1/2
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:36 am

How will these "shadows" appear in complete darkness (where there is no light to make shadows)?
Are the "shadows" made with a light source making a shadow off anything to summon a "shadow" of your pleasing, or do they just pop out like ghostly figures?

I, personally, would specify this.

I also would choose to keep Joseph's approval because 1st off, I am not a character mod. I am just giving advice. 2nd, I dont want you to fail, so i will find any mistakes and try to convince you to correct them. 3rd i believe i do not have authority over those decisions since i am just a Baka.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Added a description of the "shadows" and changed a couple things. Feel free to look through again.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:16 pm

Still waiting...
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Sorry, I would accept this.. but I am no longer able to do anything.. so PM Will.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Already did. Thanks anyways BRS.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:01 pm

i love it! the originality and the uniqueness... i would approve but i never was a character mod... ill get to telling someone to accept it.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:36 am

2/2~
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner   Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner Empty

Back to top Go down

Joshua Rilak - Shadow Summoner

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1