Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shards

Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! Empty
PostSubject: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 pm

Name: Beliel
Species: Demon
Blood-type: O
Height: 172cm / 5' 6"
Weight: 67 Kg / 147.7 lbs

Likes: Beliel loves Tactical Combat where it involves him thinking large scale plans which involve his pieces. Not trusting humans as their emotions significantly affect their ability to follow orders and their insistent need to question the morality of anything, he prefers the comfort of his brethren whether it is to research new ways in wiping scores of opponents or revel in the pleasures of the skin.

Dislikes: Humans, especially the screechy weak types.

Personality: Aloft and uncaring. Will bluntly speak the truth, you may find it is rude, but only because it's the truth and you just won't accept it due to some insecurity. Wants to return to Pandemodium and begin his duty as a Warden

Appearance: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! 120px-10

Biography/History: To pass his trial to be recognised as a Warden, Beliel, the younger brother of Belial was sent to Earth. The trial is to find a way back into the Demon realm Pandemodium one of the seven planes ruled by a demon prince. Belial was the ruler of this realm and believed that his brother will be capable of completing this task. Learning of the world, Beliel learned the magic of the Onmyoudo to summon his demon brethrens to aid him in combat.

Class: Onmyoudo user

Preferred Elemental Type: Darkness

Magic Keyword: Dominor totus foes

Spells:

Exarmatio

Sagitta Magica Caliga

Kuchiyose: Fidelis Miles Militis -> Beliel's Loyal Ally who aids him in battle.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:27 pm

APPROVED! Have fun! Cat
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 pm

would you like some basic information on onmyoudo?
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:28 am

Ok, what information would i need to know to excel myself in this class?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:37 am

Well the basic steps to making Charms & Spirits:

Charms
---------------------------------------
1. Use special paper, called o-fuda, write your name in katakana(or in your case, Hiragana)
2.Write special kanji on your charms(archaic japanese for things like wall,fire, or water
3. Transmit energy through the charm, and say "Fuda-san Fuda-san, ________________" i.e.: set them on fire, or block this attack.

Spirits
---------------------------------------
1. Summoning spirits with charms requires a contract, usually a long verse(i can help you with that) with a certain god, the basic spell you get is the Goki(spirit meant to defend you, the spirits get more realistic the stronger you are, at max level you can summon actual demons)

2. Spirits come in ranks, or spiritual grades, We use E-class Demons right now, but its about equal to the mages power, meaning newbies cant stop an S-Class Spirit of Stripping.
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:00 am

Okay so I'll just put like this. When my internet I died in real life, Beliel landed on earth. During those two weeks, he learnt of the Onmyoudo and learnt basic summoning. Now that my internet is alive, Beliel has arrived at the school. Now I'm ready to learn and get stronger.

Since I'm a demon myself, I am able to summon demons, but their powers are restricted to the grade of my abilities. Now the demons I summon can only be E grade significantly pissing all of us off since we can't use our HAXOR nuke powers.

Anyways to balance it out to prevent a legion of S class demons, I'm going to balance myself as so:

At E Class, I can only summon 1 demon in E grade

At D Class, I can summon 1 demon in D grade , or two demons in E grade form

At C Class, I can summon either 1 demon in C grade, 2 D grades, or 4 E grades

and this continues up the chain up to S Class where I can summon 1 S grade or a combination or lower tier power restricted demons . I won't be able to use any magic other than summoning since I really don't want to learn it due to my personality therefore I focus on physical combat fighting beside my brethren.

Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:04 am

I say so, so whats your Goki??
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:09 am

Kuchiyose: Telum Gero

Weapon Bearer. A demon that supplies weapons to others in combat. Think pack mule, no offensive or defensive abilities, just support. Weapons disappear when this guy goes away.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:12 am

Wanna join my group again? Your old Pactio works well with you pack mule. lol Kill
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:17 am

no

OCC: LOL anyways he'll probably be involved in more "underground" activities.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:18 am

Were kinda Mercenaries, is that not underground enough for you??
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:30 am

Blame the game i've been playing, but I was thinking of taking control of the illegal potion syndicates to gain a political and financial ability to manipulate foes and mecenaries themselves.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:52 am

Technically Ritia's a ninja who goes around killing people. It'd be fine for you if you wanted to join them and accompany them like Kotarou does with Negi or sumfin. Wouldn't a love rival for Yoko just be sweet!?
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:20 am

Sorry, but I'm already in a love love relationship with Fidelis.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:21 am

Beastiality? Gokiality? Shocked!
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:22 am

We're both demons so its um normal?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:23 am

It's alright Umi. You still have Yoko. Sadness
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:24 am

Its not Gokiality, im sure if we read his history we would find it, but im to lazy.

Cherub!!! WHY!!!! Sadness
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:26 am

LOL im a demon and I get to do dirty things with my lover
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:27 am

PFFT

I can practice my summoning every night by summoning Fidelis and seeing how long we *cough* last during the night.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:28 am

Umi really wants you Cherub! Join for Udon, I mean old time sakes, ahaha.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:32 am

Isnt that....LOVELY ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shards

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:35 am

I'm not interested in young boys. I like the more experienced kind.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:35 am

But Udon's a girl? Confused
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:38 am

Yah she's a girl, and not me. duh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!   Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character! Empty

Back to top Go down

Beliel, Demon summoner - Abandoned Character!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next