Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bandit Alliance [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

Bandit Alliance [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:39 am

Nina heard of this-- a few bandit groups making a group to wreak havoc. There was only one real known city in Utopia and though most of the citizens are much stronger than a regular citizen, it'd be horrible to have them fight for their own land from some petty bandit ideals. Nina was slowly walking through the mountainous region.

She heard others were joining her, but she was late so they probably went on ahead. "Great... I'm late. And I had to earn some money for Ken too." She sighs heavily hitting the top of the mountains getting a huge view of the whole area. Many mini bumps appeared in the mountain summit like area. "There they are." She sees the bandit hideout. She couldn't recognize anyone, but the huge hideout was definitely what she was looking for.

"Alright, let's do this." The atmosphere around her turned sinister-- her more dangerous, rude and inconsiderate personality had just came in.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:46 am

William was hiding behind a huge range of rocks as he stared at the group of bandits entering their hideout. They all had sleeveless shirts and an emblem tattooed on their shoulders. A gold, bright tattoo of a shield. "Alright, it's them." William nods to himself with certainty. Looking around the area, he couldn't see any supposed "allies" so he could have to do this solo.

"I'll wait for an opportunity." William sighs. The best possibility was to try and steal someones costume, but as he doesn't have an emblem, it'd be a dead give away. He'd have to infiltrate the base to get deep in and them do the best amount of damage possible.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:56 am

Joseph had gotten information that a group of bandits was being formed in Utopia getting ready for an attack on the city. Even though the citizen would most likely be able to fend off the bandits, both sides would suffer losses, "So why not have only the bandits experience losses." Joseph told himself.

Joseph had reached reached the mountain were the bandits had their hideout, there were to many for him to take alone, "This would be much easier if I had help." Joseph told himself as he scanned the area. "If I can get close enough I could probably sneak underground." Joseph said as he slowly made his way down.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:02 am

Nina held her regular spear closely to her, clenching tightly. Despite there being a roughly 150 meter drop from where she was to the ground she done it with brimming confident completely ignoring the fact she was wearing a skirt, too. Sand begins to form in a path landing perfectly fine only a few meters from where she jumped on a trail of sand. "Alright, I'll show you bandits how deadly I can be." She was obviously noticed considering she was blatantly in the air. Beginning to run on the sand path she created, she made a trail of sand causing her to run casually towards the ground.

A few of the bandits noticed her and rushed towards her with bow and arrows in hand. Launching arrows at Nina, she easily hit a few away skillfully with her spear, "Sand exsisto existo quod fio meus minion , pugna praeter mihi!" She chants creating a monster purely made from sand blocking all the arrows that came her way until she arrived on the ground.

"Don't think you could even hit me for a second." Her glare was ferocious and pressuring.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:07 am

William noticed bandits rushing out of their base. Only a small minority of them, but it was still quite a few. They had bows in hand as they shot at the air. Confusingly, William stares into the air noticing Nina. One of his school friends before Umi had destroyed the school. "Nina, what are you doing!? How am I going to infiltrate this place if you've alarmed them about intruders?!" William growls stubbornly to himself. "Son Ta Rik. Olympus flamma burst super meus foes!" He ultimately sighs chanting quickly sending a huge arc of weak flames towards the bandits. They were quickly consumed and injured.

"Nina, you've ruined my plan!!" William shouts at her getting out of his hiding spot alarming the bandits too.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:21 am

As Joseph was getting closer he noticed many alarmed bandits as they rushed over and started shotting arrows at a girls who was running down a sand path, "Sand magic?". After seeing her block all of the arrows he notices another person joining the fray as he ingulfed a couple of bandits in flames. "Is that.... William?" More bandits were now heading towards them as Joseph noticed 1 of the bandits running away from the fight to warn the others.

"Can't let him get away." Joseph said as he got close to where the bandits was "Rumpus orbis terrarum subter supter nostrum pluma" Joseph chanted and a hole was made beneath 10 meters down was made as the bandit fell in it. Joseph closed the hole so the bandit wouldn't be able to get out or call for help. "That should buy us some time." He then looked over at were William and the girl was, "Well I did say it would be easir with help." Joseph told himself as he headed in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:31 am

"Hmpf, William and... you are...?" Nina looks at the two new combatants and supposedly allies. "You definitely aren't those bandits." She remarked, putting her spear on her back and reverting to her other personality.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I'm N-Nina Imata. Pweeeased to meet youuu..." She blurts out shyly, backing away from Joseph slightly as well as bowing kindly at the same time. Seems she was really meek. "L-L-Let's go inside and t-take down the restt off theeem..." Her words were slightly dragged out in her weak effort.

Turning back into her serious mode. "You two better not be a burden, or I'll cut you two down, too." She seriously says pointing her spear at Joseph's neck while glaring at William and once again taking the front rushing into the base... only to be greeted by a dimly lighted hall and goes underground.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:37 am

"Joseph! Sup?" William cheerfully greets waving haphazardly. As Nina meekly introduces herself to him, William happily nods at the two getting along until she reverted back to that spirit inside her and threatened the two. "Pfft... I wouldn't lose," He confidently blurts out as well following Nina who took the lead into the base.

The underground tunnel didn't look stable, so fighting in it might cause a cave in or something worse. There had to be another exit William assumed. As the three continue through the hall, a few bandits wielding weapons were waiting for them. One of them swung their axe down and a burst of sand exploded under William. Jumping back, he barely avoided the attack, "Everyone their weapons are magically enchanted!! Also, don't you dare, either of you brake the boarding or pillars holding this tunnel up. I am too young to die." He shouts at them as the bandits approached Nina and Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:55 am

"Hey William." Joseph was relieved to have William there since he knew he could trust him, and Nina seemed to be a reliable comrade though it seemed she had 2 personalities. Joseph also introduced himself to the shy Nina and felt a bit relieved when he saw her serious side, even though she was holding spear to his throat.

Joseph followed both of them into the tunnel, and knew that what Will said was true, that the tunnel could collapse with one false movement, which was really disadvantageous for Joseph, but that didn't stop him. He saw a few of the bandits heading towards them he chanted "Petracious Oblintus. Vultus of nex ut punctum meus hostilis!" and 3 stone spears appeared infront of him. He quickly threw the 3 of them toward the bandits. 2 of them pierced 2 of the bandits, 1 in the leg and the other in his right shoulder. Another bandit was able to the destroy the the third spear as he hit with its axe and the spear exploded into pieces by lightning, "Lightning... not good."
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:08 am

"So the bandits do have some skill in magic? It's to be expected since to live in Utopia, you do need to be strong." Nina nods smartly as she avoids an ice cube flying at her only for it to crash on the ground. "I don't care if we get caved in. I can move the sand and earth out of my way and slowly make myself out. As for you two..." Nina giggles at the idea.

Slicing another ice cube in half she ran towards the bandit who was shooting them at her. Jumping over another one, she quickly executed a violent swing of her spear hitting the bandit with the wooden part so it wasn't fatal.

"Don't underestimate me--" She looks down on him only to see ice on her foot and rapidly consuming her. Jumping backwards she whacked the ice off. "I forgot to tell you, but most of my spells are strong enough to destroy the wood," She smirks.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:17 am

Nina didn't have the advantage it seemed. And neither did William. "Joseph, it's up to you." He smiles cheerfully with a thumb up. Shundoing to the right of the one with a magically enchanted weapon, he delivers a quick blow to the head, kicking him hard and painfully jumping back and equipping his lightning gauntlets himself.

"Go Joseph!" William punches the man with lightning shocking him and sending him flying at Joseph hoping Joseph could finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:41 am

Joseph saw the bandit flying towards him, "Vultus ut a telum!" Joseph chanted and an earth staff was formed in the hand of Joseph which he used to knock the bandit in the head knocking him out. There was only one of the bandits infront of them as Joseph ran to him, the bandit swung his sword hitting Joseph with a burst of wind in his left shoulder, as Joseph spun from the hit Joseph was able to hit the last bandit on with his staff on his right hand, knocking him out. He looked over at William and Nina and gave them a thumbs up.

All of a sudden Joseph could feel the vibration of many footsteps coming there way from when they had just come from, "We got backup, unfortunately it isn't for us." Joseph said, thinking of what to do when he got an idea. "Hey Will, Nina, if you don't want to be buried here then i suggest you start running. I'll catch up after I hold these guys off." Joseph said with a look that told them to trust him.

Joseph chanted, "Petracious Oblintus! Rumpus orbis terrarum subter supter nostrum pluma" as he prepared to bring the whole tunnel down along with the numorous bandits behind them. Joseph also prepared himself to run for his life.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:53 am

"If you're in danger, don't expect me to save you." Nina sighs. The enemies were coming from the entrance, so the only way was to go further into the base. "Let's go," She orders William rushing deeper into the base. It would seem the tunnel wasn't that big as in a few minutes they came to an open base like area. It had one large path, but this time it seemed like the area was very, very stable and made out of iron and steel. "We can wreak havoc all we like now, fire kid." Nina nods.

The single path that laid out in front of them was wide and huge. It must be disguised under all the sand since it wasn't possible for the top to not be poking out. There was no sand or dirt in the area making Nina's magic useless. At least, she did have a plan otherwise. "And look, here they come."

"Damn attackers. They're strong too." A bandit arrives out of nowhere. Many others marching behind him surrounding the pair.

"Let's do this." Nina menacingly grins.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:11 am

As Joseph suggested he stays behind. William nods. "You better come out of this alive." He says to him following Nina.

Following Nina up to the more open, spacious and especially more refined area of the base-- it was most likely the main headquarters. "Stop rushing ahead. What if there's a trap? I mean, I'll try and protect you, but..." William sighs. But, if he tried, she'd most likely ignore his help. He personally knew her shy side well and thought she was much cuter and nicer-- however he never really got to know her more sinister, angrier side or why she was even like that.

As bandits quickly swarmed William and Nina he nods listening to her orders. The best plan of action is to wipe them out. "Omne Flammans Flamma Purgatus, Domine Extinctionis et Signum Regenerationis, in Mea Manu Ens Inimicum Edat! Flagrantia Rubicans Quinculmen!" William instantly casts with no time to lose as blazing, obliterating flames fly at a group of bandits.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:29 am

Joseph delayed the spell for a while to make sure Nina and William could make it out. When he sensed that the bandits were getting closer he released the spell as a giant hole was made a few meters away from Joseph. Joseph didn't waste time as he started running to were William and Nina where. The tunnel was collapsing, the roof was falling and the ground was crumbling. "RUN RUN RUN RUN." Joseph knew that if slowed down and fell he wouldn't survive. He saw the end of the tunnel and saw a ton of fire at the end, "Will...". Joseph could feel the roof was about to fall on top of him completely and at the last moment was able to jump out of the tunnel as the tunnel caved in.

When he got up, he saw that he was in a big spacious room of metal and iron, and he saw William and Nina fighting another bunch of bandits. "Of course there's more bandits. For every one hero, there is at least 200 bad guys. Ohh you took 20 or 30 bad guys, guess what, we got tons more for you. Where do all these bad guys come from." Joseph said to himself frustrated at the situation as he took out his dagger. He may not be too useful in this environment but he wasn't gonna be a pointless third wheel in this.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:02 am

As the fire burns down the enemies, William soared in the air acrobatically jumping away from a pillar of darkness. All the bandits had different magic attacks and though they were all weak separately, it seems their numbers is what they use for their advantage. William noticed the hallway crash down seeing from the remains, Joseph who was casually speaking.

"You idiot!!" He rushes over to him. "I thought you had a better plan, not getting out of there through luck!" William sighs as the bandits seemed to be targeting him as he's the most worn out-- by visual appearance at least.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Nina was fairing fairly well against the enemies, swinging her spear strongly she created quite a distance between her and the bandits despite them having surrounded her. "I'm going to get tired at this rate." Nina blatantly says with an obvious tone. She wasn't amused at the massive amount of new re-enforcements. "Adeat." She grabs out her pactio card summoning it.

"Psamathia Metallum." Sand launches out of nowhere swirling upwards in a tornado formation surrounding Nina completely out of visible sight. As the wind blows, the tornado disbands and sand flies through the air, Nina grinning mildly. "Ready or not--" Nina smiles, getting into a battle position. "Sand intorqueo quod vultus quod attero meus hostilis!" She shouts as the sand in the area forms creating a large blast of sand in a swirling form sending many bandits flying.

"Sand, laqueus meus inimicus!" She continues creating three separate coffins quickly having them collapse burying some of them in sand. At the same time, she summoned a few spears of sand (thanks to the ability of her artifact) sending them flying at the bandits. Of course now, though she had a strong, sturdy image after wiping out a few of the weaker bandits, she had become drowsy and tired with fatigue over coming her.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:08 am

"It wasn't all luck, I had confidence in my speed. Though yeah it was mostly luck." Joseph told William as a couple of bandits ran towards them. The one in front(fastest) was heading toward Joseph as he swung his sword in the air and 3 ice projectiles were fired toward Joseph. Joseph was able to roll out of the way and when he looked up the bandit was infront of him. The bandit swung his sword and Joseph blocked it with his dagger. The sword was stopped between one of the quillons and the dagger and as Joseph twisted his hand he was able to disarm the bandit. And while the bandits was looking down trying to grab his weapon Joseph threw a knee straight to the face knocking him out.

He looked at the remaining bandits and was amazed when he saw Nina blow all of the bandits away with her sand magic. Joseph was amazed and at the same time concerned when he saw her being a bit groggy. Joseph ran over, standing next to her ready to fend of the rest of the bandits that remain."Don't get all weak now. We're just getting started."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:27 am

William sighs at Joseph. Definitely not the brightest guy he's met. Then again, William wasn't that smart either. William noted that he seemed to be strong enough to continue fighting, too. Nina wiped out a large majority of the bandits in one sweep and Joseph also went to help her. "You liiiiiiiiike her," William shouts over to Joseph, that being the first impression he got.

O flamma of abyssus , flamma of Olympus redimio meus telum neco! Redimio meus somes protego! Sino mihi pugno pro meus amicitia quod evinco meus hostilis! Incendia Loricatus! William chants as a magical explosion bursts from him and flames emit from his body with intensity. Olympus flamma burst super meus foes!" William follows up shooting a widespread beam of fire easily sending the bandits taking the front of the attack flying.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:30 am

Nina noticed Joseph rush over to her. She had stopped panting and forced a disappointed look at Joseph. As a bandit comes at her, she spins her lance whacking the bandits feet sending him in the air. Stabbing him in the gut with the blunt wood. Doing a 360 degree turn she spins and with a clean sweep whacks about three bandits sending them flying away from her. At the same time she stamps on Joseph's foot and puts his spear near his neck.

"Don't you dare think I'm getting tired, I'm much stronger than you and that fool over there." Nina glares as sand consumes a bandit who tried to attack her back. "I can't afford to die-- not again." A sense of remorse was in her eyes. Considering the more angrier side of Nina was definitely a strange aspect, that even she didn't know. Was it really just a spirit that collided in her body? The scientists could figure it out. She doubted she even could herself.

"Let's continue anyway," She points at the bandits who seemed to be very cautious of the three now.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:56 am

As Joseph was standing next Nina he heard the comment William screamed about him. "Will you grow up William!!" Joseph said back to him. How could Joseph like someone who had stomped his foot and was pointing a spear at his neck. However for a brief moment Joseph did feel something, when he heard her comment about dying.

Joseph couldn't help but smirk, "Heh, like if this bandits could even hurt us. We'll take them all out." Joseph said with confidence, even though he couldn't use much of his magic here. But thanks to Nina he now had a weapon. "vultus ut a telum!" He chanted and some of the sand on the floor Nina had summoned took the form a bo-staff. Joseph ran to the nearest bandit whom engulfed his sword with fire. He took a strike to Joseph which he blocked with his staff. Joseph spun around a kicked the bandit in the back of the legs knocking him to the ground. Joseph quickly took his staff and hit him in the chest and gut hard, knocking him out.

"How many are left?!"
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:38 pm

"Not many. This is tiring, wasting energy on such weaklings." Nina sighs softly. After knocking away some bandits, a massive amount of magic equal or stronger then the three (not combined, just single) had arrived. Spinning around to stare, she quickly shoves Joseph to the side in an attempt to make him avoid a beam.

The beam was small and shone red emitting intense heat. It was a lazer thin, yet deadly. "Are you the leader?" Nina asks casually. A tough person had arrived and they would have to get rid of him quickly.

"Yes... one of them. There's one more, my brother." The bandit informs them. He was so confident to the point he even gave them vital detail. He had a smug expression but his black hair covered his eyes, so you couldn't see them.

"...Alright." Nina says, pointing to the way all the bandits and this guy had came from. "You two go ahead. Or else. This guy is mine." She commands. If they didn't, they'd have to get an unpleasant surprise.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:39 pm

"Heh... you two make such a cute couple getting flustered like that." William chuckles lightly with a cool shrug at the same time. He easily knocked away some of the bandits that came towards him, but they were mainly aiming their forces at Nina and Joseph. That is until a magician of much more power and leadership had arrived almost shooting Nina and Joseph with a spell radiating strength.

The man emitted a distasteful feeling about him. As Nina declared she will stay behind, William nods. "Alright, good luck. Joseph, you should stay behind too. You two can use your love magic, or something." Of course he was joking. As he went onwards, he gestured Joseph to come too. Nina would kill him for his comment alone, but if Joseph stayed, Nina might even declare him a burden. Either way, William knew it's Joseph's decision as he easily dashed past and over the bandits who were less interested in him and more or less cheering for their boss to crush the girl.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:38 pm

"Kick his ass." Joseph told Nina as he ran past her towards William. "Just so you know I'm not a masochist, I don't like being stepped on or having a spear in my throat." Joseph told William as they made their way through a passageway where a few bandits ran towards them but where easily pushed aside and knocked out.

They reached a large room at the end, which was luckily made of earth with steel columns. In the middle of the room there were three people in the middle. The one in the middle was the first to speak, "So you're the intruders. I guess my brother is taking care of the third one. No matter, this 2 should be enough for you." The leader said as he pointed to the 2 bandits that were on his sides. Joseph didn't know what they were capable of, but he could feel that they were stronger than all the other weak bandits.

"Bring it on."

(You can determine how strong they are Will)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:59 pm

There were three people in their way. One was a woman, standing on the right of the man in the middle. She had beautiful white hair, her skin was pale and she looked weak and feeble but she emitted a strange magical power. The one on the other side of the man in the middle was a male. He looked relatively normal. Unlike the bandits he wore fancy clothes and a thick jacket with the emblem of the bandits group embedded on it. He seemed to be the weakest, but easily stronger than the bandits.

The last man, the seemingly leader was the most powerful of the lot, however that was to be expected. "You kids," He speaks slowly. He was relatively larger and had numerous scars across his face. He was unkempt and looked wild. Someone a normal person would be scared of by visual appearance alone. "Should leave. Or else." He warns them.

"...You guys are planning to attack the town, right?" William replies. He wasn't amused and he wasn't going to back down.

The man nodded as if he acknowledged them. "Yes. You don't know our motives, so move a long." He says once again. He was cut off quick as William had shundoed in front of him delivering a fast and strong blow to the face. Looking at the damage he done-- there was none. The man was unharmed. Looking under his feet, the man with the rich look clicked his fingers an explosion blasted William into a wall...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bandit Alliance [Open]   Bandit Alliance [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bandit Alliance [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next