Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recreating Negima RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo

Ryo

Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:09 pm

But yeah, you guys should go and make your own forum : D Then you get the control.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:48 pm

I found it ~
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:52 am

Oh link plz Happy
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:36 am

No, I want to make it sexy.
I need to find a fun RP to add ~
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:38 am

Oh Oh, do seikon no qwasar
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:46 am

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:58 am

Quite, but if you want sexy that's the way to go Cat
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:38 am

Alberio wrote:
Personally I do believe that Umi should have certain limits placed on his abilities and this is only possible with some other people to counter balance his seemingly infinite powers as site admin. I personally would like to see the responsibility shared between at least three people so as to offer a system of checks and balances so no one becomes entirely over powered (both Nhielings puppets speed and Umis barriers fall into this category, some of my techniques may very well do the same but no one has called me out on it) thus although I WOULD like to see Umi give other people the authority to call both himself and each other on things when they seem unfair or overpowred, I do not believe that Umi will be willing to change his dictatorship into an oligarchy.

Im a lot more calm now, now that im not basically getting the fuck you card thrown at my all the time and not getting the slightest respect for questioning things, im going to share the power, but to only those i deem worthy of it (Forum's by definition are oligarchy's)

dorianodet wrote:
Yes but I swear it's needed. And I have the same fear as you currently.

Now, if he don't wanna it, we still have the choice to make our own RP, managing a forum isn't all that hard. (I don't want it to sound as a threat at all)

I'll have admins, and mods and share the power, but its just probably not gonna be you, no offense of anything, i just the "your mod because your on" excuse doesnt work for me, and i know basically nothing about you.

B★RS wrote:
Umi's forum doesn't have anything good in it, might as well just RP on mangafox..

Not to be rude, but nothing says you have to play all those rp's, just one would be fine (two would be great and so on) and (here's the acerbic part) you dont really do anything around here anyways other than affirm Will's selfish desires and clash with me on multiple occasions.....PLay or dont, its pretty simple.

And i dont see why there's doubts, i mean i ran this site when it was called Fairy Tail Guild Alliance, I created the Negima Lost Magic Idea, gave it context, cleared up matters, aside from constantly being put down, I really did run the site here.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:20 am

Anyway, current RP I am adding is self-made and based on Alice in Wonder and several of the manga series I've read based on it.. some of them get pretty random.

Right now, it is based on the current Human world, with demi-planes, monsters, espers, magicians, most of which is just a manifestation of the person who controls the area known as a "Wonderland".
A Wonderland is a demi-plane, partially disconnected and separated from our plane of existence by a AT field generated from the mind of the controller, the size of the Wonderland has no proportion to the size of the AT field in our world. A cubic centimeter of space can be the size of our entire planet in Wonderland, that is all based on the mind & will of the creator but weak minds need more space to make larger zones.
Also note: Wonderlands can be anything.. infinite beaches, the vacuum of space, even the Plutonian shores. Though, the only way to enter a Wonderland is to find its location in the real world and force your way through the barrier with your power. To remove, destroy, or take over a Wonderland means disabling the heart, mind, & soul of the controller. Usually, the creator's will is in the form of an object, a monster, or even the creator itself. Once you control the Wonderland, you control an entire plane of existence.. and therefore, you are one step closer to controlling the entire universe.

The cool thing is, Wonderlands can be extended and morphed into our plane, slowly combining and becoming our world. Thus, a truly powerful Wonderland can become the doorway, in & out.
Remember though, Wonderlands are created from our plane, warped into a completely different existence, then merged back into our world.. almost anything can happen.. dimensional rips aren't uncommon.

For Umi:
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:34 am

Lol Umi, not like I thought you would even make me mod if I was the most suited in the world xD (what's not the case)

So don't worry, I had no doubt about it from the start, but as long as your dictatorship is shared with normal people, I'm not worried. :p

xD

Ps : None of us know anything about any other one here though. Disappearance
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 6:41 am

I need a more diverse team anyways, so there. Kill Kill Kill
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:43 am

I personally dont' think people are joining Umi's forum, simply because it's him. I mean, it's just like Udon refused to RP on this forum because she hates me, Kyle, Rose and Rie. Which I fail to see why, but whatever. Umi's pretty stubborn and all.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 am

o.o So... much... hate
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:33 am

Ryo wrote:
o.o So... much... hate

Not really, for me, it's because he's not really advertising (well, I haven't seen him) and stuff... If he was willing to get a lot more members that aren't from this forum, than I would join.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 4:24 pm

that's because were Mexican
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Also, it wouldn't be too bad to have at least one active mod on your forum Umi.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Yes, Al is pretty active ~
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Yes, but I'm taking the bet the "need to be graded" thread will just pill up just as they was pilling up here before I started grading every single of them :s.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 2:43 am

Guess the hates gone already? [That is if there ever was...]
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:20 am

It was mostly Will and his Sodium-esque qualities...

Im Water, Everyone else is air......
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:03 am

Err, what?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:52 am

Umi, when will you take the others mods? Because currently it's so long to get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:40 am

Ill add more mods when the need arises, i can do it for now, with Al as a mod. Ill add more later.

Sodium & Water?? Its like the third thing you learn in a Chemistry class...

Sodium is extremely reactive, so much so that it even reacts in water, and on occasions the air. Im saying you have a tendency to do things that well, are so extreme that even water (me) and Air (everyone else) normally unreactive-ish things, create an immediate and violent reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:17 am

Are you serious?

Water is pretty reactive XP
And air isn't explosive with Sodium... just saying.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:49 am

Sodium don't react with air but the the H20 under gas form in the ambient air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recreating Negima RP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next