Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recreating character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

Recreating character Empty
PostSubject: Recreating character   Recreating character EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:08 am

So, I realize that coming back to this forum that I don't really like my character that much and was wondering if I could make a new character with all the experience from this character?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Recreating character   Recreating character EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:43 am

why not? Just delete the old one and you should be good XD (but keep the sources)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Recreating character   Recreating character EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Yep, you're allowed to! Keep the sources as Alberio said. You only get the rewards you got from missions though, so your base stats aren't added to your new base stats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recreating character   Recreating character Empty

Back to top Go down

Recreating character

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1