Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recreating Negima RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Recreating Negima RP Empty
PostSubject: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:24 am

For anyone who still wants to play, im creating a new negima rp at QRP, i wont be as much on a whining ass because i wont have Will to deal with, and i'll nip things right in the bud before the become serious problems.... so join yah?
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:26 am

I've already joined your sight, but now I'll be active :D
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:29 am

Thank you Pyoh. Im drawing a little back from the Magic World Racism Gangs thing and more on the Human World, Mahora, and Secret WIzard Socities. the Magic World will still be there, just not be as disfunctional as it is now...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:41 am

Okay sounds good... can we import our cares or are we starting over completely?
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:13 am

Same question as Alberio. And can you link the site?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:32 am

Starting over completely, its will be easier to monitor powers that way, so we dont get any *ahem* puppets with 2x's your speed snuck in.... haha xD

And for the most part, no more open ended powers. It would have to do something specific unless otherwise noted.

detoxifier= good
Control Gravity spell (not so... since you can literally do ANYTHING with that power)

s4.zetaboards.com/QuadrupleRp

EDIT: Finished it, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:45 am

Good luck Umi~ :D
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:22 am

And so? What's the meaning of it? The RP here ill be stopped?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:32 am

Pretty much. We're replacing it with To Aru. Plus Umi may do just as good as a job with Negima.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Hmm this seem interesting

*lights shut off with one single spotlight slowly dissappearing*

What?! It's the end ?!

*lights out*

Argh whatever, till next time folks!

To be continued~
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:04 pm

So everyone is just okay to restart everything, and to follow Umi rules?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:35 pm

well we don't really have much of a choice do we?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:15 pm

And this is the problem here. It's just giving Umi the power to do what he wanted. I've cast a look on your forum, since there wasn't any post except from Umi and Yoko presentation I've read them, and I just saw (actually I don't mind, it's just a "proof") that Umi insisted on the fact his barrier was everlasting, not fading, and this was... If I remember well, one of the main point he was refused lately on this forum.

It's not important, as I said I don't mind. But I think it would be something GREAT if the lead over this RP could be... shared. And not calling some mod... Really shared. Not an admin and his mod, more like a group.

Agree?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Personally I do believe that Umi should have certain limits placed on his abilities and this is only possible with some other people to counter balance his seemingly infinite powers as site admin. I personally would like to see the responsibility shared between at least three people so as to offer a system of checks and balances so no one becomes entirely over powered (both Nhielings puppets speed and Umis barriers fall into this category, some of my techniques may very well do the same but no one has called me out on it) thus although I WOULD like to see Umi give other people the authority to call both himself and each other on things when they seem unfair or overpowred, I do not believe that Umi will be willing to change his dictatorship into an oligarchy.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:03 pm

Yes but I swear it's needed. And I have the same fear as you currently.

Now, if he don't wanna it, we still have the choice to make our own RP, managing a forum isn't all that hard. (I don't want it to sound as a threat at all)
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Can I please get a link to the site?

It seems we are in agreement anyways and what happens happens and it will be figured out over time.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:02 pm

s4.zetaboards.com/QuadrupleRp
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Waiting for Umi answer before making a decision...
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Umi's forum doesn't have anything good in it, might as well just RP on mangafox..
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Come on trap-san. With your help we can MAKE it so that it has good stuff on it.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:55 pm

Or, as a complete alternative. Take the initiative and create your own ^^ It isn't hard when you have support.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:07 pm

I already made a role-playing forum, but I ended up forgetting my password, and for admins, I disabled password recovery
Bored
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:08 pm

o.o...

Well that was just a massive durp on your part XP
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:09 pm

ouch Sadness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recreating Negima RP   Recreating Negima RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Recreating Negima RP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next