Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)   Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:04 am

[damnit Al telling me Najiko was eight... XDD]]

Taurou watched the girls spar and decimate the dummies. He was tired, but was glad they weren't trying to break through his boundaries. Seeing Najiko at a disadvantage, he felt like he should give her a few pointers. He stood slowly, trying not to over exert himself, and walked slowly over to the two sparring girls. He stopped a few meters from the girls and said loud enough for Najiko to hear: Najiko, since you're smaller and younger, use your size to an advantage and dodge her strikes instead of trying to deflect them. Smaller size equals harder to hit.

He then focused on Marie and nodded as she was doing well, but decided to give her a tip too. Marie, try and get her into situations where its almost impossible to dodge so she HAS to deflect, so you can over power her. After giving both of them tips, he sat down at his current position and watched them.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)   Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:08 am

They both took the advice and used it well, but in the end Najiko won out because she;d figured out a way to spray bone needles from her fingers rapid-fire. Not just a two volleys at once, but actual rapid-fire from all her fingers that overwhelmed Marie.

"What the bloody hell?!" Marie shouted as the spray of bone needles broke her makeshift shield.

"I win, I win, I win I win I win!" Najiko shouted happily before doing a short victory dance.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)   Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:14 am

Taurou laughed quietly to himself and he was actually surprised at the way Najiko won. He shrugged, and stood. Well done Najiko. He tossed her a cookie he had in a small pouch he had in his coat's pocket. One of the pieces of food he kept with him. He looked at Marie and smirked. When fighting someone, over estimate their abilities, ALL the time. So you're never under prepared, 'kay? He tossed Marie a smaller cookie, but hey, a cookie was a cookie... Right? Now, why don't you both tell me about your experience in fighting?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)   Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:19 am

Marie chomped on her cookie, Najiko starting first. "I was always fighting my cousins. But it was serious, there was often bloodshed if not more serious injuries... That was until my family got killed off about a month ago. Actually that's how I met Mortimer, I was working as an assassin and was hired to kill him."

Marie laughed. "I've lived as a theif all my life. A theif has to know how to defend themselves in case they get caught in the act right? Well I met Mortimer trying to steal from him..."
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)   Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:24 am

To Najiko Taurou said, i'm sorry for your loss. And dipped his head slightly. But that seems like quite the bit of experience and you seem fine in battle.

To Marie, he shook his head. Tsk tsk. Thievery is bad. But then he chuckled. Did you really think you could steal from someone who looked like... Never mind.... He looked at them both. Now, tell me. Have you fought anyone other than each other, or in Najiko's case, her family? And if so, tell me who, how badly you were hurt in the fight, etc. I'm curious to see how strong you girls really are.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)   Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:27 am

Najiko snickered. "Once this guy made the mistake of trying to cheat my Father in a game of Hearts, and I broke his nose in and bruised him up real badly."

Marie thought. "I've badly brusied up a lot of Police before. no broken bones that I know of, but I did give one a concussion once."
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)   Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:33 am

Taurou nodded. Pretty good, both of you. Now, he took off his coat and tossed it to the side. I want to see you two go full out for every cookie in my coat. If things get too bad, I will stop it. Okay? And just so you know, there are hundreds of cookies in that coat. Which was a lie but the girls didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)   Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:38 am

Najiko went first, doing that Needler Spray (as she'd come to call it) again. Marie countered by activating her bracelets, which produced simple 'force-field bucklers' which deflected the needles away. Well, except for a few with went into her hands. "Kuso!" She yelled, the punctures bleeding small streams. Najiko saw that Marie was distracted by the pain and used the opportunity, shundoing behind her to deliver a painful knuckle-blade enhanced punch. Marie had seen it coming however and blocked it.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)   Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:43 am

It was at this particular moment that Mortimer arrived home and saw Marie and Najiko dukeing it out... well what had he really been expecting. "Alright everyone I'm back!" He said as he hefted up a large package of deer meat. "Who wants venison for dinner!"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)   Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:48 am

Najiko got rid of the blade embedded in her knuckle, turning it into a rather nice knife. Marie deactivated her force field bacelets and would have smiled had it not been for the needles still embedded in her hands. Instead she gave Najiko a blank stare, and the ninja was clueless for a moment before shouting "OH! Right... Better get those out." And The ninja began the painful process of extracting the needles from Marie's hands.

"Ow!"

"Hold still, or I'm gonna cause more harm than good you silly theif."

[Anyone wanna add anything else before I close the thread?]
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)   Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Taurou looked at Mortimer and went to go pick up his coat. Venison huh? Just what he was wanted. Wonder if he got the doe I was watching earlier... He thought to himself. He walked to the house with the girls and Taurou said, Once they listen to you, they aren't so bad...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)   Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:11 pm

JKDragon: 2SP 2MP 150,000 Drachma
Pyoh: 2SP 2MP 150,000 Drachma
Alberio: 1SP 1MP 100,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)   Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The Employer's Aquaitances (Pyoh, Alberio, Private)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next