Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training time! (free to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Foise

Foise

Male Posts : 23

Training time! (free to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training time! (free to join)   Training time! (free to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:20 am

The grip that the corpse has around Tyson gets stronger putting an uncomfortable, but not damaging, pressure on his chest. Foise feels something wrong... his minion starts walking past the tree. what he was supposed to stop at the tree Foise thought. He attempted to will the corpse to return to him but no matter how hard he tried it wouldn't respond. His magic must have interrupted my link with it. Foise jumped down from the tree and ran after the corpse. He lift his sleeve and creates another cut on his arm with the dagger while running and stabs it into the neck of the zombie. "I release you from my control" the corpse releases Tyson and falls to the ground. Foise then pins Tyson to the ground with his foot and looks down at him. "How dare you sever the link between a necromancer and his minion... that is a sacred bond... But I wouldn't expect you to understand that noting the organization you work for."

Last edited by Foise on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clarbart

Clarbart

PostSubject: Re: Training time! (free to join)   Training time! (free to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:23 am

Tyson groaned out, "Dude if your talking about the curse breakers im still TRYING to get in, if its not them your insane."

While saying this Tyson was reaching his arm around himself searching for something heavy to use as a weapon. Tyson's hand found a rock and he attempted to hit the man in the ankle with it.

Last edited by Clarbart on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foise

Foise

PostSubject: Re: Training time! (free to join)   Training time! (free to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:30 am

Foise grimaced when the rock hit his ankle but in turn took out his dagger and stabbed through his wrist pinning his arm to the ground and used his free hand to grab Tyson's other hand. "So that's what they call themselves?" Foise said moving close to Tyson. "Funny name for a group of murdering bastards... I want to kill all of them" Foise looked Tyson in the eyes "including you..." he smirked in a twisted manner "Don't worry I won't kill you yet I need to get some information out of you first."
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Training time! (free to join)   Training time! (free to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Noticing the new addition walking in between them Darren was confused for a bit. As it suddenly revealed what it was Darren finally figured out it was just some random dude that wanted to mess with them. He dismissed the thought of even dealing with it. Sigh* Girls, Tyson can you take care of this thing please?

It's good to be older then everyone, I don't have to deal with these random things
he thought.

Hmm?
noticing the missing Tyson. Sigh* and such a transparent distraction too... looking at the undead guy still just stand there. I'm old enough to recognize most of the magics in this world you know, he thought as he shundo'd past the zombie thing and started looking around. The girls might be a bit afraid of it but it should still be no match for the two.

It didn't take him to long to find them. Apparently there was a small scuffle between Tyson and the would be attacker.

Hmm I think I know him... he thought as he snuck up on Foise. He then aimed a kick from behind . Oh! I remember now! he thought as he aimed to topple Foise like he did in the cave.

Hey there...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Foise

Foise

PostSubject: Re: Training time! (free to join)   Training time! (free to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 3:06 am

Foise heard Darren sneaking up him.
"Hey Darren" Foise said with an emotionless tone.
"This has nothing to do with you... " he said looking over his shoulder.
"This has to do with me and the murderous bastards that call themselves 'curse breakers'" Foise said in an angrier tone.
Foise got his minion to start attacking the girls.
"You may want to go help them... they seem to be a little scared... and don't worry I don't plan on killing him"
yet...
Foise looked back over at Tyson
"Now what do you know about these curse breakers?"
Back to top Go down
Clarbart

Clarbart

PostSubject: Re: Training time! (free to join)   Training time! (free to join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:15 pm

".....it seems pretty self explanatory," Tyson said.

"Their main purpose is to stop people from casting curses on others and to hunt down those that are malicious curse users. In the situation that someone gets hit by a curse they do their best to cure them, or break the curse in normal terms"

As Tyson was saying this he was tensing up the muscles in his back and slowly raising his head. When he had finished speaking Tyson attempted to attack the man on top of him with a headbutt.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Training time! (free to join)   Training time! (free to join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:39 am

Darren decided against the kick from behind Foise. Hmm what in the world gave me away? he thought as he set himself down.

He then sighed as he put his back to the tree and continued watching how the spars went. A cleric without his staff versus a necromancer without his corpse, and a zombie vs two kids...nvm he thought as he watched the girls systematically break down the corpse assault by assault.

He looked at the corpse that Foise recently stabbed, reached out and started poking it with a stick. Hmm how can a weak ole' rank 1 move like Clarbart's Cura, beat the higher ranked connection this corpse had with Foise he wondered, hmm that's a really huge weakness he might want to look into he thought as he tried to manipulate his shadow to move the corpse around a bit.

He then turned to see Clarbart try to headbutt Foise from a lying position. ...these guys don't know how to fight he muttered under his breath as he would have sweep kicked Foise and stabbed him with his own knife. Speaking of which...how does Clarbart still move so freely? he wondered as he remembered Tyson was pinned to the ground by it. Hmm?

Oh... Albert he said as he now saw the mound of dirt that absorbed the strike.

He then lied down as he watched the two duke it out. I suppose I can answer them AFTER all of this he thought. Still a little weird for a training spar though...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training time! (free to join)   Training time! (free to join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training time! (free to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2