Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Magari

Magari

Female Posts : 46

One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) Empty
PostSubject: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Magari exited the book store, carrying a new (and very overpriced) book in her hands... Just her luck ending up in a book store with a Darcsen Hater as the owner, after yelling at her and accusing her of various nefarious deeds from the theft of various items to child murder... Really, some people were just so... So... Magari couldn't find a good word for that. Carefully moving through the streets and avoiding as many of the crowds as she could Magari looked for some place to sit down and have a read when she bumped into someone... the Wrong Someone as it quickly turned out. "Whotchit you! Filthy darcsen scum, I shoulda teach you a lesson to respect your better, see." the large, burly man thing said as he grabbed Magari by her shawl and hauling her up a good three feet off the ground. "Feel free to squeal like stuck porcavian, ain't none gonna come and help you!" the man continued, his face contorted into an expression of utter, sadistic glee. Magari shut her eyes and waited for the blow, hoping he wouldn't do too much damage to her...
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:23 pm

The city was busy and loud, the streets were filled with people going back and forth from point A to point B, to Joseph they all seemed to be in a hurry. He on the other hand walked the streets looking for a book store, with his trusted canary Mel riding on his. "Why do you have to buy another book? You bought a new one four days ago!" Mel asked Joseph concerned about how much money they spent on books.

"Well that book was fast read. I actually read it twice. But don't worry I’ll buy four or five books so I can stay busy-" Joseph was replying to Mel when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. A man was yelling at a woman with darkish blue hair, wearing a pink top and a cream colored shawl. He diverted his vision to the action for a moment and it seemed he was the only one as no one else seemed to care what happen to the girl.

"Do you know those two?" Mel asked not knowing all there is to know about Josephs past.

"No." Joseph said bluntly as the man raised the girl with one hand grabbing her by the shawl. "But he does remind me of someone I hated." Joseph said as he stepped toward them, quickly grabbing the man’s free hand with his right hand. "Your "display" of power is really embarrassing." Joseph told the big man as he held onto his hand.

"Let go of me maggot!" The man yelled at Joseph, which made Joseph a bit angry.

"Filiolus of poena audite meus placitum! Planto meus hostilis memor suum vereor! Quod permissum illud vereor torqueo suum animus!" Joseph chanted.

"Stop talking-"
The man halted before completing the sentence as his eyes widened and he released the girl as he grabbed his head with his one free arm and fell to his knees.

"How pitiful you are, that you kneel before a maggot"
Joseph said standing above the man.
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:05 am

The blow that she expected never came, instead she was roughly dropped back to the ground, causing her to open her eyes. Someone had actually stepped in to help? Or at the very least fight off the large burly man. Magari's eyes widened perceptively as she observed her... rescuer? as he subdued the larger man with no effort at all... By now a crowd had gathered around them, making Magari feel uncomfortable... Crowds were usually bad news for darcsens. "Hey you! What do you think you're doing, aiding a Darcsen like that? Don't you know they are evil, murderous monsters?" a tall, lanky, regal looking woman spoke, finger pointed accusingly at Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:50 pm

After taking care of one annoying person, Joseph was no sorrunded by bunch of annoying people all screaming at him and accusing him of helping an Darcsen. That was a name he did not expect to hear and it intrigued him a bit to have saved someone from such a poweful family. But that curiosity would have to wait till he got out of there. He let go of the large man who began breathing heavily, he looked up at Joseph and began screaming as he crawled to where the group of people where. "Joseph we're drawing too much attention here. If they call the authorities we'll be in trouble." Mel said to Joseph concerend about the situation.

"Yeah, I know. Everto quod Filiolus succurro mihi subterlabor meus fortuna! Vindico mihi ut a novus locus! Sic ego can ago alius dies!" Joseph a chanted and a white circle appeared below him, extending enough to have Joseph and the girl in it. He looked up at a building just across the street from them and the circle began to glow. The people screaming at Joseph stepped back not knowing what Joseph was gonna do, and in a flash Joseph and girl dissapeared. The towns people were left befudled wondering where they went.

Joseph reappeared with the girl on the roof of the tall building Joseph was just looking at, using his teleportation spell. Not worried about how the girl was Joseph walked towards the edge and could see the townspeople on the other side of the street asking questions among each other. "Sigh. I guess I wont be getting that book..." Joseph told himself.

Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Magari was not prepared to be suddenly teleported someplace else, a quick survey showed it to be a local rooftop... Now she was alone... With her... Rescuer? Magari wasn't entirely sure, but it wouldn't be the first time someone had "Rescued" her only to attempt to have his own way with her afterwards... Being a Darcsen wasn't easy, being a female darcsen was worse, for obvious reasons. "A-ah..." Magari tried to say something but her fear of men and her general apprehension of her possible rescuer stopped her from saying more than a small muttering of words, in the end Magari gave up and decided to just wait the situation out, hiding slightly behind her book...
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:53 pm

Joseph heard a noise come from the direction of the girl he had saved, as he looked over he saw her hide behind her book. It seemed she wanted to say something but didn't dare speak. Noticing the book in her hand Joseph walked over to her and took the book from her hand, examining the title and author. "Is that the book you wanted?" asked Mel who was still on Joseph shoulder.

"No. But it is from the same author." Joseph said as he thought about taking this book as a form of conpensation for his service. He then noticed that the Darcsen girl looked at him with worry eyes. "Don't worry Darcsen. I have no hate or quarrel with your kind." Joseph said as he sat down and began to examine the book even more.
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Magari shrank back when her rescuer took her book from her, though he did alleviate her apprehension a little when he mentioned not hating darcsens, but Magari still didn't like the fact he took her book. "A-ah... A-ah... M-my... Book... Please... It... Give... Give back... Please..." She tried to keep her voice level and clear but failed utterly in that regard... Maybe she should just leave, rather than try to push her luck anymore than she already had today?
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:46 am

Joshua had been walking the streets and had just finished eating so he was quite content. As he turned a corner he saw a large group of people that seemed to have just witnessed something. "What happened here?" Joshua asked someone who appeared rather angry and unsatisfied with the situation.

"A Darcsen was about to be beaten up but some twit stepped in and then they vanished... quite unfortunate." The man said which caused Joshua to search his memory for who the Darcsen's were. After a quick thought he remembered some stuff about their history.

"Might I ask why people are so insistant on beating up this family after what happened so long ago?" Joshua asked innocently but to his surprise was met with an unexpected response of anger and aggression towards him.

"Are you trying to defend the scum that are the Darcsen's?" The man spat back at Joshua and some people surrounded him, each as angry as the man Joshua spoke with.

"I think you misunderstand me sir..." Joshua said before someone behind him clenched his fists and punched Joshua in the back before he could explain. Joshua crippled to the ground in pain and surprise from the quick change in aggression.

"If I can't take out my anger on the girl, you will have to do." He said, ready to kick Joshua before he could recover. The people who were moments ago ready to part ways began to group around Joshua and the man who had just knocked him down.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:23 am

Joseph heard the Darscen girl try to speak, barely making words, but her message was understandable. "No. It's your fault that I was not able to go to the book store, so I know found myself with nothing to read." Joseph answered bluntly. After answering the girl he returned to look down at the book and keep flipping the pages until Mel started whispering to him.

"Joseph this is a Darscen, a descendant from a very powerful line of people, the great disaster that happened years ago is proof of that. You should try to get her as an ally... be nice." Mel suggested as he was always alone with Joseph and could use some extra company. Joseph contemplated the idea of having a powerful ally, but his thoughts were halted by the many loud sounds of the civilian on the other end of the street.

“Those idiots are louder than usual." Joseph said as put the book of the Darscen on the ground and went to the side of the roof where he saw the same group of people gaining up on him and the Darscen, now arguing with someone else. "Mel go find out what’s going on." Joseph said as the yellow bird took flight toward the large group.
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:16 am

Magari gave a soft sigh in defeat as her rescuer refused to return her book to her, turning around she saw a stair leading down from the roof they were standing on. Taking a peek over the edge revealed no one in the alley beneath, perfect opportunity for Magari to escape... Maybe she should say something to thank the person who saved her? But then again, he HAD stolen her new book... with that in mind Magari slipped silently down the stairs and into the shaded alleyway, now to make her way out of the town... Silently she made her way through the shadowed back alleys, hoping to quickly find a way out of the town. 'Ah.... How is it possible for people to continue hating us for something that happened two thousand years ago...' Magari thought to herself as she wandered. In her thoughts she nearly stepped out onto the same street where she had been before, where people were now ganging up on someone else... Odd... That man wasn't a Darcsen as far as she knew, lacking all the distinguishing features and such that revealed a darcsen for what it was... Maybe he had tried to defend her or another darcsen?
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:36 pm

As the man kicked Joshua everyone stood around and seemed to be alright with the situation. "Aaahhh!" Joshua shouted in pain but the man kicked him once again.

The shock of being knocked down initially was starting to wear off and the situation was getting out of control, he had to act fast because it didn't appear as though anyone would help him. He only had moments between each blow to concentrate but as he focused just enough the swarm was just about ready to be unleashed.

Another kick, another cry of pain but it would soon be over and Joshua was not about to hold back. He would have to act fast though he doubted once he unleashed his defense that they would be able to recoil.

"Those Darcsen's are nothing but trouble, you are nothing but a piece of shit trying to defend them." The man said as he landed another blow on Joshua's back. The pain was unbearable but it was time to act. It felt like time was slowing down, the shouting of people subsided and Joshua sprawled out and shouted "Katora No Vaki Insara!" Though normally he wouldn't need to speak the spell but in the situation it allowed him to unleash the entire swarm.

In a moment a large cluster of what appeared to be solid black insects surrounded Joshua and as the man was just about to kick him his foot was consumed by these things and the blow was absorbed before reaching Joshua and the man was promptly thrown into the crowd, knocking over a few people. Everyone fell silent in an instant and the looks of concern were wide spread as everyone backed away from Joshua and the apparent swarm that protected him. "I've had ENOUGH of this shit!" He said, using the control of the swarm to support him as he stood. Joshua was angry and this was the first time he had ever been in such a state of anger. "You people are PATHETIC!" He said as the swarm spread out amongst the crowd, knocking a couple people over and pushing others back. No one was harmed yet but Joshua wasn't thinking strait. "What do you have against this family that brings you to such an uncivil and unjust manner? I should make each and every one of you pay for acting in such disgraceful ways!" Some people began to run away in fear of potential harm.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:48 pm

As Joseph watched the scuff from afar Mel returned with new, "The people there seem to be beating up on a young man who seemed to defend a Darcsen. I'm guessing it must be the one we saved." Mel said as Joseph sat down to watch the scuffle. "Speaking of which where is the Darcsen we saved." Mel realized the Magari was no longer on the roof.

Joseph had not noticed that the Darcsen had left the roof, she was quite sneaky, but he did not care now where she went, so he continued to watch the fight. "I guess she went down to leave." Joseph answered Mel whom took flight down to the street to find the Darcsen girl. He saw her on the corner of the building looking in the direction, so he went and landed on her shoulder.

"You know the man who is fighting there supposedly was defending a Darcsen. It seems you caused someone besides Joseph trouble. You should take responsibility and defend the people who defend you." Mel said trying to encourage her to join the fight so he could see her power.

Back on the roof Joseph was now more intrigued on the young man fighting when he saw that man unleash some sort of black swarm on everyone around. "Hmmm... Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:35 pm

Magari looked at the fight, debating with herself whether or not to step in and help... She really wanted to help those who helped her but violence bred violence, more so when darcsens were involved. Her eyes widened when the man getting attacked sent out a swarm of some sort, this could be very bad... Magari nearly jumped when a bird landed on her shoulder and began to talk with her, telling her to help... Magari shook her head. "A-ah... No... I... Fighting... N-not good idea... Would... Make worse..." Magari whispered haltingly. If Darcsens fought back it usually went from bad to worse, with government intervention and the whole shibang... It wasn't something that Magari or darcsens in general desired, which was why Darcsens tended to live in secluded communities high up in the Diebal Mountains, which is where Magari lived until she began her journey.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Joshua stopped shouting at the people and simply looked around, hearing people scream and watching most run away. The man who was beating on him moments ago was laying on the ground in pain and several people were on the ground from the swarm's unpredictable nature. It was something he had never experienced before and he didn't know what to make of it. He decided it was time to get out of there as it was no good fighting civilians, let alone these worthless hateful people.

"Grow up. The Darcsen's haven't done anything in two thousand years. There are far more dangerous people who are searching for ways to cause harm to everything. Had I been one of these people you wouldn't be as lucky." Joshua said as he controlled the swarm to return to him and surrounded him in much closer proximity than before. He began to simply walk away, towards an ally way where unbeknownst to him the Darcsen girl was standing.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:31 pm

It was clear to Mel that this girl may be strong but her resolve for peace may not mix well with Josephs goals, so having her as an ally may not be for the best. "Well even if you won't defend your name, you should at least be grateful those who defend your name." Mel said as he saw the young man conveniently coming toward the ally where he and the Darcsen where.

Joseph witnessed as the people surrounding the young man dispersed with screams of fear, and the young man conveniently started walking to where Mel and the Darscen girl where standing. He was now more curious about this man and his overall power, so he contacted Mel via telepathy. "Mel try to find out whatever you can about that young man, he may prove to be useful in the future." Joseph said as he stood up and went to the side of the building parallel with the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:14 pm

Magari noticed the man who had been yelling and beating up the towns people moving towards her alleyway, causing her to instinctively move backwards to hide in the shadows, but once again the accursed bad luck of all Darcsens everywhere betrayed her as she stepped on a glass bottle and tripped. "A-ah!" Magari exclaimed as she fell backwards, landing flat on her back. Noticing the man at the very entrance of the alleyway her eyes widened fearfully as she sat up and brought her staff up protectively... "A-ah... A-ah... N-not... Hurt... N-no... I... I m-mean..." Magari's halting attempt at speech was rather sad, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:21 pm

As Joshua approached the ally way to get away from all the people who were now fearfully running from him he heard something ahead of him which caused him to look up and notice a girl who had just fallen. She didn't appear to be part of the group he had just surprised with his swarm and after a moments examination she appeared to be... a Darcsen? How odd, perhaps this was what had everyone so rallied up before. Had Magari been looking at Joshua she would see an instant change in his facial expression. The anger that was apparent moments ago was now nothing but a memory, he seemed to cheer up and the swarm that was protecting him moments ago quickly dissipated like smoke. Everything that looked dangerous or potentially harmful about him faded in an instant as he walked over to her and offered her a hand. "Are you alright? You must be a Darcsen that all these people were focused on or had just seen to some degree. Did any of them hurt you?" The sudden change in personalities might surprise anyone that saw him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:45 pm

As the girl fell to the ground Mel's natural instinct was to fly off her shoulder and land on top of garbage can next to Magari. The girl was definitely frighten, she probably didn't know how to interact well with other people. But since Joseph told Mel to find out about this new guy who was defending the Darcsen name. "Isn't it a bit weird for a total stranger to defend a Darcsen. You should know what terrible things these people did." Mel asked trying to find an answer for his actions first..
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:36 am

Magari stared up at the man as his features reverted from the threatening visage it had been before to something resembling friendliness... She looked at the offered hand then back up at the mans face then back at the hand again before hesitatingly grabbing hold of it and dragging herself up on her own feet. "A-ah... I... A-ah... W-who... I-I m-mean... you.... thank... A-ah... Y-you... not hurt?" Magari asked through her halting attempt at speech, still keeping herself a defensive distance away from him...
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:46 pm

Joshua shot a sharp glare at the bird questioning him, he didn't need anything else to piss him off so once he turned back to the Darcsen girl he pretty much completely ignored the talking bird. As Joshua deciphered her broken up sentence he started to feel the effects of the beating he had just taken, the adrenaline had wore off as well so he could feel the pain coarse through his body. He probably had a couple broken ribs and with the numbness in his legs, some potential nerve damage. "I am hurt but I'm sure I'll be alright." He stretched out and the sound of a crack was heard from his side. The shot of pain dropped Joshua to one knee in pain as he pressed his hands against his left rib cage. "Ahhhh..." Joshua groaned in pain as the pain was not something he was used to.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:45 am

Mel was now angry with the new boy who completely ignored the question and just gave Mel a glare. Before saying anything else he used telepathy to talk with Joseph again. "I've known him for 5 seconds and this guy is already annoying me. He's completely ignoring me." Mel protested to Joseph.

"Well that's understandable, you can be quite annoying sometimes yourself." Joseph replied to Mel laughing inside, though that only made Mel angrier. Joseph was standing on the edge of the roof looking down at the Darcsen and the young man in the dark alley, seeing how the girl fell on her back and the young man fell to one knee. Mel replied to Joseph informing him that the young man was apparently injured. "Alright just stay there and listen to their conversations. I'm going to make my way down." Joseph said as took the stairs the Darcsen girl took to get down.
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:58 am

Magari, for all her fear of men, could not help but to want to help... Reaching slowly into her pack she withdrew a flask of a clear liquid, Miruvor, a potent darcsen restorative potion. She hesitantly held out the flask towards the injured man, if he was in pain then the miruvor would help... "A-ah... P-please... will... Help... P-please... i-if... you want..." Magari spoke haltingly, her eyes turned downwards... Maybe she should get a talking bird to speak for her?
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Joshua glanced up to see her offer some sort of liquid to him. It was hard to tell exactly what it was but if it would help him then surely it was something worth taking. Joshua slowly reached up with his free hand and took the flask from her and took a drink from it. Whatever it was there wasn't that strong of a taste to it but a soothing feeling washed over him. With not much left in the flask Joshua drank the rest and felt the pain fade quickly.

"That works pretty fast... What is it?" Joshua asked, releasing his ribs though they would still be broken though the pain was gone.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:58 pm

Joseph made his was down the stairs on the side of the building and saw the girl offer the man a potion of some sort. To Josephs surprise the pain the man was feeling seemed to vanish as he took his hand off his ribs, it must've been a healing potion of sorts, but taking into consideration that the girl is Darcsen it could be a pretty rare potion. "Is that a Miruvor??" Joseph asked curious as he reached the ground and made his way closer to the Darcsen.

(Sorry for short post)
Back to top Go down
Magari

Magari

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Magari jumped in surprised fright as the birds owner... or partner, one could never be entirely sure which in the magic world, appeared suddenly and asked if it was a Miruvor. Magari nodded hesitantly, Miruvor potions were worth quite a bit as they were exceedingly rare amongst non darcsens, indeed outside of Utopia it was almost unheard of. "A-ah... I... I'm... Magari..." Magari introduced herself haltingly before she looked at the empty flask... He had taken all there was, so the effect would sit in for a very long time now, it was unlikely he'd need more... Indeed, it was unlikely he'd ever get to taste miruvor ever again, unless he by some chance got seriously hurt saving another darcsen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)   One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp) Empty

Back to top Go down

One Day in Hellas (free to join, no pvp)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next