Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Jess did all she could to keep the Wolf busy, parrying it's stikes and swinging at it several times with her buckler. If it attacked again she would defend, reading it's movements to interpret what to do. She'd let Rie handle Nheiling, but did give Rie this advice. "Don't think it's over yet, that puppet has a soul sealed in it and isn't that easily destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Darren fell to the ground on his back.

Man what a drag he thought

There's absolutely No reason for me to keep going!!! He yelled in frustration as he covered his head ashamed of being hit by a weirdo.

He was about to give up on the fight entirely when out of the corner of his eye she saw someone new...with feathers fluttering around her

He was taken back for a bit.

An angel he said in an inaudible whisper

He looked at her eyes when finally...

Player Mode Activated*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:01 pm

The forehead leg of the lizardman come crashing at Juken shoulder, since he didn't tried to avoid it. Without confirming if his first attack had connected, the scientist tried to chop Juken head off with a powerfull gnaw.

Back to the fight between Nhieling and Rie : Speaking through his puppet, Nhieling said : Why do everyone think that flame are the remed to everything. His puppet was now blazing, but his regeneration speed was compensating for the flame damage, making it even more deadly. It's each time the same... First Kagami, William, now you... Bunch of flame maniac.

The puppet was grinning, cloaked with fire. As I through, I don't need to go all out against the like of you.
Then Nhieling add another cripple curse, on Rie this time. The main point of his curse was that all the strengh and speed his target lost were given to his puppet, making it faster and stronger each time.

The puppet was now attacking Rie endlessly, changing the direction of its attack instantly to overcome Rie weakened defense.

The fight was reaching a stalemate at Jess location. Neither of the side were taking any significative advantage. But the wolfs didn't suffer from lack of stamina, and they were just waiting for Jess to run out now.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 pm

You OBVIOUSLY do not understand how the flames in Rie's sword works. They're not mere flames, They're dragon flames, up to twenty times more powerful than normal ones. And this is Why I hate PvP: people missunderstand what my characters do and/or are capable of.)
Rie, Feeling the draining Curse, attemped to counteract it by supercharging herself with her Ki, managing to barely keep up with the grotesque puppet. This wasn't working and soon she would loose. Unless... Rie, in a bout of desperation, hefted her Nodachi and threw it with great strength at the Puppeteer, piercing the man through the shoulder before she was forced on the defensive, taking the micro second needed to dismiss and re-summon her item, this time the Shoryoutensei in her hand, greatly increasing her defensive ability.
"Seishuku Nami" Rie whispered, twirling her sword in a whirlwind pattern, slicing off one of the puppets arms (immidiately turning the arm into a puddle of water). Meanwhile Hyoriin was furiously working to remove the curse from his wielder.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:38 pm

[Sigh...And I answer you definitely can't god mod and auto hit me. Moreover you're not wielding a nuke, it's just a pactio item. Finally what with the "people don't understand what I can do"? The most I see is some rank 3 offensive spell, so yes I'm not too worried about your damage output]

From this distance, such an obvious throw was easy to dodge, after all a sword wasn't designed for flying to begin with.

Must I enter the battle? Asked the last scientist next to Nhieling.

No, you'll take on the twin when they'll finally decide to enter the battle

Nhieling was in the mood to play a little with his target. He was far enough for not being worried about this kind of attack, but still decided to keep his puppet between him and his target this time, choosing a frontal assault.

Be it your defense or your attack, there nothing in front of my curse. Then Nhieling cast his despair curse over Rie, attempting to lower her defense so that he could get through his defense this time. Nhieling was still doing it half seriously, but Rie attempt to destroy his puppet had just mad it even more dangerous. He didn't know if a living being of their level could survived after being touch with such a dangerous flame.

Gonna try I guess aha ! ~
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:42 pm

(I Auto hit you with my sword, because YOU auto hit me with your CURSE, which is basically the same. None of us are that happy about it, but it evens out, so Rie got hit with that curse, you got hit by her nodachi, your puppet lost an Arm, Rie got hit by the second curse, Everything is even. Now, if you retract the curses that have auto hit me, I'll retract the auto hits on you. Simple yes no?)
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:53 pm

[Do you have an anti-magic shield of something? I didn't see anything on your profile. The part about my puppet loosing a arm is true, but it will regenerate after somes second. I haven't auto hit of anything, but since you don't have any magic-counter I don't know how you could block my spell :) If it's some error from myself I'll correct it through]
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Rie is supercharged with Ki at the moment (and she has insane amounts of that) and unles I missunderstand Ki, it acts as something of an anti magic barrier... Correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:56 pm

The blow on Darren was a decent one but to him it felt light for some reason.

Who dares try to get in the way of me and my true love? he thought angrily

He turned back to the action to see the lizardman trying to hurt him again.

Tck

Darren had enough of the thing he landed a solid as he moved effortlessly out of the lizard's attack. He then assumed a tight position as he systematically hit the lizardman started doing insane infight manuvers hacking at the transformed scientist.

Hmph if you don't have experience in a real fight you shouldn't even be seen near me here he muttered as he combo'd him into a staggering position and finished the mutant, Darren stabbed his daggers deep into the creature's heart.

Hmph

He walked away as the pathetic being groaned and died in a heap behind him.

Now to help Jess and the new girl out with their problems.

Last edited by Jukensong on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Rie, after having been hit with multiple curses and strikes from the puppet (that had regrown its lost arm almost immidiately) could do nothing to prevent what followed next, the puppet grabbing her arm and ripping it clean off, a spurt of blood accompanying the sickening sound. It was over, from this point on Rie was useless in this fight. The curses themselves would be removed sooner or later by Hyoriin but the loss of her primary left arm had left her unable to fight any longer. Clutching at her ruined bloody stump of an arm she glared fiercely at the puppet, pure hatred and a promise to kill it at earliest oportunity as well as its puppeteer. Her once pure white wing folded around her like a shield, the blood smearing the feathers. With luck she would be put out of her misery. She had failed, not only herself, but Saijun, Jess, Will and all her friends, her family name was forever besmeared unless she could destroy this puppet someday.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:37 am

Sai had felt a disturbance in the force. His wielder seemed damaged, or something. She would hear him in the back of her head. "Summon me... Liberatio, just say it" he offered, the rest he could deal with himself. Because of course, he was now immortal, he couldn't die, not as he was. The magic he was created with was far to powerful to be undone by anyone apart from the creator, and even then it was a long process that could take days if done perfectly. He also wanted to exist again, though he still wouldn't be truely alive he would be able to feel alive, and he wanted to prove to Rie that he was not only useful as a sword. He was meant to be a protector, or else the whole idea of the ritual that had been used on him was pretty useless.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:36 am

Daisuke made a stop from running jumping away from Jess while her transformation was taking place. It didn't seem like she enjoyed it and escaped through the earth doing her thing her way. Well that didn't matter anymore as she's free to do as she like. He wasn't delighted to see having Nhieling to be having to gone against with. He made a slight sweat drop having to go through such a surprise.

He stood there observing the surroundings as well as noticing the dark figure behind and 2 creatures which came up ahead. Darren and Jess already went ahead with their own things that they've got to do on their own which is no concern to Daisuke himself as of now as he has some others infront. He didn't do much of anything during that time [since you posted ahead without me]

Daisuke had to be serious as of now with the situation as it is. He made a glaring look at the two weird creatures with not much information on them just yet. Seems like his so-called "friends" are going to leave him alone with his brother, Ryousuke to handle those creatures. Daisuke made a sigh of uneasiness and then did some slight stretching to warm up.

After some short moment of warming up, he was ready to start his battle. Dealing with Nhieling might not get in the way if someone else handles him which would be Rie as of so. "Alright then, Ryou. You ready?" He turned around facing Ryousuke behind him waiting for Ryousuke's indication of him ready.

[Shall I control the 2 creatures me and Ryou have to confront or you yourself, Nhieling?]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:43 am

[You can NPC them, just make something credible]

Outch, must hurt... Said Nhieling with a sadist smile. Nhieling draw back his puppet to him
Rie was out now, looking at the other fight, Nhieling saw that Jess was still fighting the wolf, each of them were waiting for the other one to make his move, the wolf suddenly leap forward, aiming for Jess throat.

The last scientist, that still haven't enter the fight, decide it was it's turn this time. Casting away his cloak, and whistling the wolf that were'nt fighting Jess, hen turned to Daisuke.
His body were like a giant robot werewolf. A steel monster able to tear flesh like paper.
He howled, and jump in Daisuke side running with his four leg, followed closely by the last wolf.

Then... Darren now.

Darren thought he have killed his enemy, but at most he have wounded him heavily. The main point of this knew experiment was to get the lizard regeneration. A lizard could even regrow lost member, by working on the lizard's DNA the scientist had tried to create a body able to regenerate himself.
The mad scientist started to stand up, his body were still regenerating, but the speed of his regeneration was high.

RIiii may... nrooot be the fighting type, but Iiii won't loossse to you guysss.

Last edited by dorianodet on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Rie, desperately fighting to stay concious, heard Saijun's voice in her mind... Right, she couldn't fight, but that didn't mean she couldn't release Saijun to fight for her...
"Liberatio!" Rie spoke with pained determination, watching as the discarded, still close to the puppeteer, Nodachi glowed briefly before being replaced with Saijun.
"Sai! Go for the puppeteer! He's the true danger! Take him out and we can win!" Rie called to him, best not let him make the same mistake she did. "Meikyō Shisui" Whispered finally, the globes of Ki infused healing water, surrounding herself and her allies. Rie's ruined stump healed enough to stop bleeding and the water globes would heal any potential wounds on her allies for a brief duration. Then everything wen't black, Hyoriin could now work faster with removing the curses from her.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Sensing power coming from behind him, Nhieling instantly turned What the fuck?
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:16 pm

”Thank you” Sai said with a grin, he would be revealed in a short state of blinding light as he appeared, while Rie seemed to pass out, severely injured, saying something about a puppeteer. ”You've made a mistake attacking this girl.” he said, drawing his sword. He was manifested as his spirit form, still blindfolded, but he could see as clearly as day. Particularly the magic, he could see it more clearly than ever. He wasn't sure what this puppeteer could do, but he really didn't care. For now, he was quite invulnerable, magic having little to no effect, while physical attacks could still effect him, if they could hit him of course, but without pain, he could fight forever. He rushed in, sword ready to attack at the puppeteer's back, attempting to stab him while he did so.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:19 pm

Power seal release. Said Nhieling, letting his power overflow. He was now fighting to his full capability now, and he summoned his puppet's scythe.

Blocking Rio's attack, the scythe and the sword were in contact, each opponent trying to push his advantage.

And now? Will you try to push me back? Said Nhieling through his puppet.

Nhieling suddenly release the power and try a full spin move to get Ryo with the scythe.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Seeing a chance he helped Jess out with her opponent as he appeared it was easy to turn around this battle of endurance as Darren opened up the wolf's defenses along and with Jess's might successfully dismantled the wolf.

He left that scene almost as quickly as he entered running to Rie

...ugh I'm sorry milady, your knight has come late he said with sorrow as he looked up.

The lizard man was starting to get up again...

Hmph that thing is still alive... he said as he noted the poisons that laced his blades were working against the lizard's regenerative properties.

I wonder if I can still activate my wind magics even if I pulled my blades out of the body...
he said wondered aloud as his weapons were laced both with poison and wind magic.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:50 pm

[Daisuke, when will you finally post in? You have two robot : A werewolf and a wolf, the werewolf is quite strong, with a lot of hidden weapon, the wolf is fast and able to do some damage too]

Without waiting for his move to succeed or not, Nhieling cast his cripple curse over Sai.

The mad scientist start backing off in Nhieling direction, his wound were healing, even through Darren poison.

Really a great break through you've come up with, you'll just have to make something about the appearance and they will concider you as the humanity savior.
Have you briiing me it? Ask the lizard.
Then Nhieling threw him a flask.
Perrrrfect.
The lizard dring the content of the flask.
Menerve, you shouldn't abuse of it... Last time your heart nearly stop beating after drinking this.
Menerve answered : I'll be fine, the lizard ability will make me strrrong enough to withhhhtand it thisss time

Turning to Darren and Jess, he said while smiling madly : This drug tenfold my reaction speed, and free my latent power. Any normal body would take insane damage from taking it, but my new body will be able to withand it now. Nobody can stop progress, if you put yourself in the way of science, you'll get obliterated.

Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:01 am

(Nice try at auto-hitting, to bad it's magic. Also, trying to fight against a melee character with three strength was just silly)

The curse did nothing, and in fact, Sai would smile ”Liberatio” And his sword vanished, in its place a clawed gauntlet that ran up his arm. Though the puppeteer turned away, thinking he had won, only for Sai to grab the back of his neck and squeeze, the claws digging deep into his throat. With his strength, the man had no way to escape. ”You hurt my wielder.. I can't let you get away with that” With his victim now helpless, he took his released tanto out and stabbed him in the back, not anywhere that would lead to a fatality, simple immense pain. He then twisted the blade and pulled it out, letting him go before taking a step back.

(I said he is immune to magic, your magic is no different)
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:44 am

[Say, my pupper strengh is of 20actually. I haven't try to auto-hit and my scythe is the opposite of classical magic since it absorb energy and magic. Moreover the scythe is solid, so you can't escape a physical attack even with your "immunity" to magic :) ]
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 am

[It isn't Ki, so you can't hurt Sai. Sorry. You have no way to combat this threat. Basically, I avoided the physical/magical attack of your puppet and went straight for you]
Back to top Go down
Ryousuke

Ryousuke

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 10:18 am

So now Ryousuke and Daisuke had to confront up against the two robots? Which would be a werewolf with lots of hidden weapon of who knows where it may come from or hidden and a wolf fast on its feet that would be capable of probally chasing, pawring, pounding and biting..?

"So we've got to handle these two beast...? Well that kind of 'ugh'..." These robots were really out of what seemed to be an actual werewolf and wolf which is what they though but whatever. They had to decide who would handle which or probally together "Hmm together we go then" This means it's a 2 on 2 battle between two little doppelganger kids and 2 robot beast monster.

Ryousuke would be having the front lead but Daisuke would be more suitable he thought so he will not fight just by supporting him from behind but side by side guarding each others back. Though the robot probally wouldn't care as they are programmed to take just the two of them out. They came rushing towards Ryousuke and Daisuke but the area of the battlefield was large and a filled open space. Since this is Tharsis, that would mean water are nearby so what Ryousuke could figure out within that short time would be to lure those robots into the sea and hope for the best to happen.

The problem now is that they would have to think of how they can get them there which is actually simple but they don't quite have the time to think as the wolf was fast on its 4 legs dashing straight towards Daisuke while the robot werewolf was on its way as well taking out some blunt weapons like axe, wreck ball and whatever it has throwing it towards Daisuke at the same time.

Ryousuke would let Daisuke handle the wolf headed towards Daisuke while he handle those flying weapons and the werewolf. That's probally what they'd do just for that very moment trying to fulfil their objectives. The wolf has already went pass upon half the distance between them. Ryousuke waited for the flying weapons to come nearer as its a drag going all the way to them.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:26 pm

(Sai, since your form is physical and solid, it would get hurt by a physical attack.)
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:29 pm

[Ah ~ Thank you, I didn't know how to answer this god-modding :s ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)   Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaped Mad Scientist (Open To All)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next