Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryuga- Upgrades

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryuga

Ryuga

Male Posts : 28

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:01 am

Account Name: Ryuga Dreath

Character: Ryuga Dreath- https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t773-ryuga-dreath

Change:
Stats– 48
Strength: 11 (10+1)
Accuracy: 6
Endurance: 9
Speed: 9
Intelligence: 13

Stat Points Earned: 3
Jewels- 720,000

TP/KP Earned: 2/0

Gear: Crystal Focusing Gauntlets- A pair of silver and white gauntlets with wolf’s heads carved into the undersides of them, each gauntlet bearing a large blue Jem built into each one. The gems were acquired through a cave temple in the Ostia Region where Ryuga then constructed the gauntlets to help him better focus and control his magic- the gauntlets also provide a (+1) strength stat boost.

New Spell-
Snow Shroud - (2)
Type: Supportive
Incantation: Rabidus Gelu velieris meus presentia (Raging Frost Hide my presence)
Range: Immediate- Shroud
Effect: Ryuga manipulates the frozen particles within the area to surround his body effectively hiding his magical power and presence to all but the greatest of sensors. The effect is automatically dispelled if Ryuga uses a class 3 Tech or Higher.

Sources: https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t794-the-pursuit-of-knowledgeopen-to-the-first-3-who-post

Last edited by Ryuga on Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:13 am

You only used up one of your 3 SP points???
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Ryuga

Ryuga

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:14 am

haha no >< my bad Will...I already Edited the stats so there changed- the (+1) Is from the gauntlets ^^.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:15 am

From the comparision which you've forgotten to show.
+1 Strenght, Endurance, and Intelligence. Correct?

From the source, you've only earned 220,000 Drachma not 720,000
For the gear, you'd have to pay for it. I ain't sure about the amount since this is my first time so I'd need an experienced mod for this.
Snow Shround can be sensed by Rank 3 sensor and above. What did you meant by class 3 Tech?
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

Ryuga

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 am

The 720,000 is my current Drachma total >>- I took my starting 500,000 and added in what I had aquirred from the mission-

-I was not aware we needed a compairison only what we needed changed- I added in the appropriate amount of SP points and youll find it's even- I mrely presented it this way so that a mod could copy and paste it over easily.

-I meant Rank 3, my apologies and the Snow Shroud Technique could be picked up by a an advanced Sensor and the technique is broken if I use a rank 3 Tech or above-

-As for the gear- Ill more then happily use my new sum of money to pay for the gauntlets- though I expect it to be somewhat middle priced since I have the key ingredient from the mission.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 am

Well like the category says 'Changes:' so what ever there is to be added just place the '+' sign instead of giving the total.
Like 500,000 + 220,00 Drachma or just +220,000 Drachma

It's actually Magic not Technique but it's not a big deal to make out of it so I let this go by.

Well the gear like I said, will be handled by some other mod more experienced than me since I've just became a mod not long ago so I've still got alot to learn. So yeah.. hold on for that.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:41 am

I'm puttin a price tag of 50,000 Drachma for the the +1 bonus to strength. Each additional stat point boost will cost another 50,000 drachma and so on. However it should be noted that items can be lost/stolen/destroyed so you should not come to rely on the too heavily. Also put the stat amount that it is boosted next to the original stat in parenthesis next to the final stat.

i.e.

strength; 7 (6+1)
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

Ryuga

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:46 am

Go ahead and subtract the Drachma from my charecter as Ill buy the gauntlets- I edited in the proper stat bump- and thanks for the quick reasponses.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:50 am

So is this settled as I'll do the modifications once this is resolved.
Any other complaints?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:52 am

Way too much overpowered for a rank 2 :

Getting "invisible" for a rank 2?

Even if it break when you do something, it would allow you to get closer to ranged character without any danger, so no.
Back to top Go down
Ryuga

Ryuga

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:10 pm

It doesn't make him invisable to the naked eye just hides his magical energy, any decent ranged charecter should have sharp eyes....and I would roleplay this ability fairly >>
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:18 pm

I think he meant, if Ryuga was hiding and there's a sensor in the scene of a rank... hold on... there's no way of a rank 1 sensor magic...
Meaning you'd need to have it as a rank 3 I guess...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 pm

If it's just to hide your presence, and that the sensor type can still feel it, then OK. But you can alter the way opponent will see you with a spell so weak.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Done. Removed -100,000 from your profile, as you had to pay for your stat boost for your gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Ryuga- Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuga- Upgrades   Ryuga- Upgrades Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryuga- Upgrades

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1