Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)   Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:11 am

Well yea...I'm used to the taste.
He looked at it, meh the fact is that's it's getting all those nasty buildings inside of it some of it is gonna taste horr-

wait why am I bothering with this suspicous figure. I just know I met him some where he thought, before I had that fated meeting on the mountain.

sigh* whatever he said as he started hopping towards the darn thing.

Hmm lemme get my support magics in he thought.

He said in a clear voice.

Innocent Rage Take Shape! Enveloping Winds!

and to seal the deal...

Innocent Rage Take Shape! Neverending Winter!

He watched the spell take effect as the Dragon's flight patterns were getting thrown up all over the place and it started to shudder.

Burrrrrrr
he heard the dragon say.

Probably close to a deafening roar to everyone else he thought.

Now to stick with him so the others will have a easy time with this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)   Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:43 am

Daisuke was kind of angered with Jess being annoying "Ugh..." He decided to carry Jess and bring her somewhere though she's heavy "Dang, your fat!" Since she's heavy, he couldn't jump to high places so had to keep her hidden behind some walls far from the scene. Daisuke's arm enlarged to help carry Jess easier. He noticed there was another group at the opposite of the dragon. He instead hurried there noticing Ryousuke and passing Jess to him "Keep her safe"
Back to top Go down
Ryousuke

Ryousuke

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)   Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:48 am

Ryousuke received Jess on his hand "Dang she's heavy!" Ryousuke understood Daisuke's orders "Alright!" and went behind the group but not far since he has to be within the scene afterall. He left Jess on the ground though she isn't dead but drunk moving around annoyingly. Ryousuke thought of the same thing "Annoying..."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)   Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:17 pm

Nhieling was wondering : Must I help? ...

Then he saw Ryuga. Probably the same one that have make the temple crumble, totally changed of attitude. Oh... So it's you.
Said him to himself.

Nhieling couldn't attack him out of the blue, but the dragon were doing his job after all. Dragon weren't something to joke about, especially wounded. The beast broke free from his opponent attempt to block him, and then start flying a little higher. Then, he spit acid saliva on his opponent, aiming for where Ryuga and Juken were.

Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)   Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Totally surprised the by the acid the sky dragon shot out Darren only reached cover since his magics was in effect, slowing down the incoming acid and pushing him to where he wanted, helping him reach cover in time.

He looked at the acid, rather he looked at the thing's spit. He shouted to Ryuga

yo that thing is somehow, poisoned or something we have to lead it out of town. I bet the poison will take it over and we can finish it then! he shouted excitedly after learning of an interesting development.

Injured and poisoned he thought. What are the the chances his first dragon would be crippled so? What could have he faced to be so hurt and poisoned to the point that some of the poison can be found in it's spit?

He sighed inwardly. It doesn't matter I have to protect the people in this town.

Speaking of protecting...He started over to where Jess, Diasuke and Ryousuke were to tell them the next part of the plan to take down that dragon.

I can barely hold him, to the ground, with my wind magics I need a bit of help clipping those wings of his
he explained.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)   Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm

The dragon was about to break free from Darren's bind. It seem they intended to push him out of the city. It wasn't really part of Nhieling plan, so he revised it, and finally decided to enter the battle. He used his cripple curse to weaken the dragon to some extent. Blocking it to the ground with the help of Darren.

You, dunno how I can call you anyways, but if I were you I would hurry and killed the dragon to get healed. If the a poison is strong enough to poison a dragon to this extent, even by touching your skin you may be into a deep %*@! right now.

Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)   Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Darren looked at him confused.

Huh? he said looking around

Oh... he said as he noted Jess being slightly intoxicated by his ruffy. You can never know who that guy is talking to he thought refering to the things in front of his eyes.

Ehehehe oops he said bashfully.

Hey girly! Attack the heck outta this thing! I know you have some strength there he noted remembering her last attack on it.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)   Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:37 am

Nhieling focused his cripple curse on the dragon wing, then Ryugen attack was suddenly enough to pin the dragon to the ground.

[Jess, Juken, just end this topic]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)   Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:35 pm

[Fine]

Well since the dragon is weak right now and slowed down due to Nhieling's famous and most used cripple curse yet once again. The oppurtunity to strike on the dragon is rather high as it's rather defenseless. Not quite a fair handicap but whatever, just had to knock it out of rampage.

Might as well knock it out now since it's much of a bother leaving it concious for a continous rampage of acid spitting and tornado blowing. "Take a good rest for now" Daisuke did a high jump forward spin in mid-air and then with both hands held with each other forming into a hammer in a shape of a pico-pico hammer. He slams the pico-pico hammer on top of the dragon hard enough just to knock it out concious.

He didn't really quite enjoy going against a weak dragon as there wasn't much to do but at least it'd help the city if they just stop the dragon themselves.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)   Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:38 am

Alright, I think I done it good...

Daisuke ~ 2 SP, 2 MP and 120,000 Drachma
Dorianodet ~ 1 SP, 1 MP and 80,000 Drachma
Jukensong ~ 2 SP, 2 MP and 120,000 Drachma
JKDragon ~ 2 SP, 1 MP and 110,000 Drachma
Ryuga ~ 1 SP, 1 MP and 60,000 Drachma
Ryousuke ~ 1 SP and 50,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)   Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 11:35 am

Thanks ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)   Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone Spiked The Punch (Open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2