Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a wonderful world (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Taurou leaned sat on one of the red cushioned stools. It was soft and felt sort of furry. Like his ears. He ordered a scotch on the rocks and sipped at it from time to time. Not really what I had in mind.. he said between gulps. There were many stocky, meaty men sitting around the bar gulping down keg after keg of beer. That can't be healthy. Taurou observed. Nhieling, does this place have any private places?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Hmm... It's a good idea... I'll make this if I build my own bar... Said Nhieling, throughfull. I suppose there may be some, but probably reserved for the big shot. We'll have to comply with it. As a waitress pass next to Taurou, Nhieling used his puppet to touch her butt. The waitress, furious, turned to Taurou.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:30 am

The twins weren't right next to Taurou or Nhieling, just a few steps in distance. Somehow they caught Nhieling doing that to the waitress and made a sweatdrop with a sigh. The twins continued looking around the area since it's their first time seeing or going into a real bar.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:56 pm

SMACK. Taurou was struck across the face by the waitress. Taurou looked over at Nhieling when he saw the puppet and punched his arm. Thanks, JUST what i needed. A smack across the face by a waitress... He looked around and realized that all the buffed up guys were laughing at him now. Taurou now wore a grave expression and his sleeves started to move as if being blown by a strong wind. Some dark lightning was shown from the sleeve's depths and he spun and struck one of the men in the face and released a small blast of magic flinging him over the bar. Anyone else want to laugh at me? He stood up flinging off his over coat, exposing his dark arms that he had kept hidden. They were pulsing with magic, darkness, and lightning. He was pissed and needed to blow off some steam.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:20 pm

No Tau... Too late. The man just behind Taurou had already throw his bottle of wine in direction of Taurou head. And two other were rushing over him. In the process one of them send a table flying, making 3 thug standing and what seemed to be a reunion of mafia boy being sprinkled with beer.
In a few second, the quiet bar had become a battlefield. Nhieling was still sitting, facepalming...
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Taurou saw the reaction he made and smiled a devious grin. He heard something being thrown at him from behind and he sidestepped so the bottle of wine flew past him into the face of one of the rushing thugs. The other one Taurou dealt with by tripping and driving a knee into his stomach. The table that was thrown was easily dealt with by a quick Exarmatio incantation and it flew back at the original thrower. Taurou then cracked his knuckles and went into a deeper fighting stance waiting for more oncoming attacks. To his expectations, three men in long hooded cloaks started a magic circle which was brimming with water magic. Taurou took this time of their current immobility to attack. He withdrew his small spear figurine from his pocket and said, 成長. The small figurine grew to that of a normal spear, but pulsed with the dark, lightning magic it was made from. He charged at the chanting mages just in time to fling one of them into the wall as the other two launched a magical arrow of water into his shoulder. Fu-- He said as he was launched into a couple of tables. He quickly got up and closed the distance the mages had created, striking on in the head with his boot, and the other through the thigh with his spear. He stood up tall and called out, Any more takers!?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Daisuke was rather speechless with Taurou's crazy rampage while Ryousuke made a sweatdrop saying "Was that really neccessary?" Seeing as the place was of a wreckage for what used be bar
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Seeing no more challengers, Taurou re-donned his outter coat and sat down at one of the non destroyed stools. Now that everyone has either fled or is unconscious, we can talk in private. The owner of the bar require compensation and Taurou thudded his spear on the ground three times and the man backed away, scared. Now, Vanille, sorry you had to see that, but we needed a place to talk in private and this was the only suitable way to make it so. He stretched. Also felt pretty good. 短縮する he said and the spear returned to its figurine size. So, Vanille, mind telling us how you learned that ancient magic?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Nhieling sighed deeply. Then he stood and went to the bartender. After a few minute, he came back to the table. Seeing the unspelled question in everyone eye, he just said : I just proposed him a deal to compensate for the damage. A... project I had. Then he sat throughfully in front of Vanille and ask. So ! As our little rampager just said, we can discuss freely now.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:46 am

Daisuke just sat on the chair at Taurou's right while Ryousuke at his left "So what's all this about?" Ryou asked in confusion "Yaya, tell us" Daisuke said rather excited while Ryousuke was calm. Not quite a same persoanality but whatever, it was just to fit in with the flow afterall. Daisuke also continued "Ah right, what was the deal by the way...?"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:48 am

LOL, poor Vanille. You guys took over her mission.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 5:53 am

Oh so it was true... I was wondering how did our characters end up in a bar but just followed on with the flow with nothing to comment... Poor Vanille...?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 6:35 am

[Not really, were merely waiting without adding anything else, since we had to moove from the street]
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:01 am

So much had happened without her noticing apparently, she found herself in a bar that had been completely destroyed without her having done anything. Vanille looked quite surprised really, looking around at all the people twitching or running outside.. she didn't know what had caused this, but by the way the little group she had met seemed to be pretty much uninjured she could only assume that they had caused this mess. With a little sigh she wondered how to explain it to them, she had already really. ”My master taught me.. he is dead now. All I know now is I must pass on the knowledge to someone I see fit to wield such a power” she said, but from what she had seen so far, none of these people really had the right qualities.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:45 pm

I'm sorry about the ruckus we may have caused~... Said Nhieling with a smile. As you can see thing happen quite fast sometimes. It's a shame your master is dead, I would've been glad to encounter him. Anyways, since you've just arrived into the city, what do you want to do? Have you a place to stay?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:30 pm

BUMP
Who's next to post...?Me and Ryousuke got nothing much to post...
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Taurou placed his elbows on the bar and started to scratch his chin. I think I know a couple of shops she may be interested in. Though I'm only guessing since I don't know her to well. He shrugged and leaned so he could see Vanille. You like shopping, correct?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:21 pm

[Waiting for Vanille]
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:53 am

[Bump Vanille]
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:13 am

Vanille nodded, though it was an odd request. ”Of course. What did you guys have in mind?” she didn't really get to go shopping... ever really, she was always finding something to do that would prevent her from doing it. She stood up from the table and looked at all the destruction, moving to place a small pouch on the bar, deciding to pay for what had happened. ”And I can get home pretty quickly, it isn't far” she said with a nod, though it was a lie, it was quite a while away actually, but she had her own way of travel.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:18 am

Taurou stood up and picked up the pouch Vanille left on the counter. He bent over and whispered in her ear, We'll get Nhieling to deal with this. He laughed and tossed the pouch back to Vanille as he walked towards the exit. We're gonna bring you shopping. I think it'd be best since you witnessed all of these... Un-wanted occurances. He exited the door of the broken bar and waited outside the door waiting for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:26 am

Nhieling saw what Taurou had done, but he smiled innocently, faking not to.
Actually, this event was quite a good opportunity for him, he wanted to opened his own bar, and the area was quite good for what he was aiming at. The patron of this bar seemed to be on the verge of stopping his activity, but Nhieling was ready to buy it and devellop something good.

Then Nhieling got out : What kind of shopping have you in mind? Rampage cat?
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:22 pm

Anything she wants. He said, leaning his head against the wall. Clothes, food, whatever. I think she deserves something good out of today, no? He looked at Nhieling. And sorry 'bout that earlier. He said indicating when he said Nhieling would pay for everything. Didn't think she should pay for it, and I don't feel like it. Hah. He picked some debris out of his coat and slipped it back on. Now all we gotta do is wait for the twins and Vanille to follow.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:09 am

Daisuke along with his brother took some time to explore the bar but it wasn't really huge so a short brief moment was enough. Daisuke noticed the others seems to be ready to go somewhere else this time and so he regroup with them all. The fluffy ears of their costumes were bouncing around as they ran back to the others though their hood has yet to fall off.

Together once again and so he asked "Where are we off to this time?" He also took a look around the mess of someone in their group who made it within the bar and then asked a second question "And who's paying for this mess?" making a sweatdrop looking at the mess assuming it's prize. He didn't really knew anything bout Nhieling's plan or what so ever so on with the show!
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:37 pm

[Bump, feel like posting Vanille Ryo? :p]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What a wonderful world (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next