Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] Empty
PostSubject: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 am

Well Hoshiko and Hikari just made a new friend not too long ago which was the First Angelus, Mikki. It last stopped with Mikki’s first appearance out of nowhere when Hoshiko accidently summoned her. Mikki came giving out a morning greeting and her self-introduction with cheerfulness while standing on the table. Hikari just had to tell her this “Er.. it’s already an afternoon..”

Mikki stood there on the table for a moment with an awkward silence in the atmosphere “Oh..” After standing there for a short moment -Poof!- A light smoke exploded as though it seems like the surprises just keeps coming in. Now the girl whom was standing on the table just ago become a small floating sprite which looks like a chibi form of Mikki with small wings though the size of the paint brush didn’t change. “A-re? What happened..?”

Well since this is Hoshiko’s first time using a spell probally, she doesn’t really know how to control it just yet so it might be the reason for the sudden change of appearance of Mikki. Mikki could care less about that for but Hoshiko and Hikari has yet to introduced themselves “Anyways, I am Kanzaki Hoshiko and this is my brother Kanzaki Hikari. Nice to meet you Mikki”

Though they introduced themselves, Mikki continued with a reply “I know who you are, you’re the one who summoned me afterall, Hoshiko” She turns over her head to Hikari and made a slight bow for some reasons. Hikari could only smile at Mikki but didn’t say anything. “Anyways, care to show me around the world?” Hoshiko wouldn’t mind showing Mikki around the house but the world is something else “...Why not we just have a look around here for now?” Well Mikki was obviously joking about the world for now but if she’d like it if Hoshiko could do so. Mikki gave an answer to Hoshiko’s offer “Okay”

Even with that said, Hoshiko hasn’t really even been anywhere outside of her house before. She discussed with Hikari if he knew about the outside world other than just within the house but wasn’t really useful as both of them hasn’t even done so. But this is a nice chance to encounter with the outside world and they were interested in it so, “Let’s go then!”
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:34 am

The first place Hoshiko and her gang arrived was at a large green area but it's actually a park. There was a fountain in the middle, benches under some big shady trees. There were also sand box, swings, slides and whatever therea are in a playground. Daisuke was sitting on top of one of the slides while Ryousuke was resting up above a tree but watching at Daisuke at the same time. Daisuke was just looking around to see if there's anything interesting to do today while Ryou is just lazy to do the same.

Daisuke noticed Hoshiko, Hikari and Mikki but this would be his first time seeing them. Well the only interest he holds as of then would be towards the flying chibi angel. He jump off the slide and called Ryousuke though he was still kind of lazy... Anyways, Daisuke just ignores Ryou and goes toward those 3 and asked "Hi, I'm Daisuke and the person on that tree is my brother Ryousuke" He points directly to Ryousuke. Ryou made a sweatdrop thinking "That was so unneccesary.." On with Daisuke "What are you 2 and this interesting flying pip-squeek doing?"
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:42 am

Hoishiko saw two cute little kids who seems to be interesting themselves as twins. Hikari just smiled at Hoshiko probally knowing what she;s thinking. Hikari went ahead with the introduction "Hi Daisuke and Ryousuke" He said first and then glanced at Ryousuke at the tree and back to Daisuke "I'm Kanzaki Hikari and this two are-" He place his hands showing towards Hoshiko. Hoshiko got back to herself "Ah, I'm Kanzaki Hoshiko! Nice to meet you two". Miiki was like "I am Mikki, nice t-" after hearing her called as a 'pip-squeek' she was kind of angered "I AM NOT A PIP-SQUEEK! In fact, I am taller than you!"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 7:23 am

Daisuke in some way got scolded by the floating chibi ragingly "Heh... okay.." He made it sound quite unbelieving but whatever as his main interest now would be "So, what are you 3 doing anyways?" Ryousuke was also bored of laying there and came up to Daisuke and the other with a slight bow of respect "Are you going on a mission or so?"
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:54 am

Vanille was in the park, eating what looked like a vanilla flavoured ice-cream she had purchased simply because she felt like it. After her meeting with Aliidan, she decided she should stay in the city a little longer, as she met so many interesting people there. But, as she walked she noticed a familiar pair of twins talking to a trio of strangers. She decided to go meet them. Walking up she waved with a warm smile on her face. ”Hello Daisuke, Ryousuke” she then turned to the others. ”Who are your friends? She looked at them curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Hoshiko was just about to tell the twins about their objectives but then interupted by a girl eating vanilla ice-cream. Mikki was rather curious on what she was eating more than who she is though "A pleasure to meet you I'm Hikari. This is Hoshiko and Mikki and you might be?" Hoshiko didn't really get a chance to introduce herself as it was all done mostly by Hikari so she just said a simple "Nice to meet you" while Mikki was asking "What are you eating?"
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:12 am

Vanille grinned a little and had a little bit more of her ice-cream as the group was introduced. Though one seemed like they were more hungry than interested in her, which was fine. ”I'm Vanille, would you like to try it?” she asked, offering her ice-cream out to Mikki. She looked over to Ryousuke and Dai, but decided that the new people were a little more interesting. Not that she didn't think they were absolutely adorable.
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:38 pm

Mikki was drooling with her eyes sparkling while looking at the ice-cream which was so shiny due to the shiny reflection of the Sun. She instant react when Vanille offered her ice-cream to Mikki "Really?! Thank you!" Mikki goes off testing the ice-cream with the cooling texture and creamy taste all melting into her mouth "It-.. It's delicious!" She looked like she was about to fly off to heaven.

Hoshiko and Hikari made a slight sweat drop and had to agree the weather was hot, it would be nice to try some ice-cream as well. Hoshiko just remembered that she has yet to answer the twin's question "Well, we're actually exploring the outside world for the first time. It looks so interesting outside here even I would agree with Mikki that I would want to travel"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:46 pm

The twins made a slight smile staring at Mikki acting so funny and weird, making a sweatdrop like the others. Well the Sun is glaringly hot after all so even they would like to get some ice-cream later. Back to Hoshiko, "Heh... first time exploring?" Daisuke said the first part and Ryou on the second part. They thought they might have misheard her or something ,but they knew she is going to be a traveller as well so "Shall we travel together then?" The twins smiled saying the same thing at sync.
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:05 am

Hoshiko and Hikari was surprised that the kids actually insist on such an idea "Travel... together?" They made a slight pause for a short moment with a short glance at each other. Hikari made a grin and Hoshiko smiled "Sure!" Hoshiko then continued "But first, let's get soime ice-cream kay?" with Hikari agreeing "Yeah" A slight laughter in the group and then head to get some ice-cream.

[I ain't sure how to continue this thread anymore so shall we just end it here?]
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:34 am

Vanille smiled and followed them, she had given her ice-cream away before, so she did need a little more. Though, she wasn't sure that Ryou and Dai should be going on an adventure.. so maybe she could show them somewhere safe? ”I know! Would you guys like to see a castle?” she asked, the portal was around here somewhere, she just had to find it and they could stay out of trouble and practically go wherever they wanted to go. Of course that was after ice-cream.
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 am

Hikari was confused by what Vanille has stated with a question mark on his head "Castle?" Hoshiko wasn't sure what a castle may be of but she's excited to find out and so is Mikki "Yeah, let's go see a castle!" But like stated previously, they went to have some ice-cream just before doing so starting on the adventure.

[Have this graded and Vanille shall make the thread]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Hoshiko;1SP 1MP 100,000 Drachma
Daisuke;1SP 1MP 75,000 Drachma
Vanille;1SP 50,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]   First Encounter with the world [Open for 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

First Encounter with the world [Open for 2]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1