Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a wonderful world (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanille

Vanille

What a wonderful world (Open) Empty
PostSubject: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:21 am

Vanille was out on a short walk today, though her own views of short may be a little different than others. She had managed to walk her way from her home, which was quite out of the way, all the way to a city in Bosporous. Though she wasn't quite there yet, she could clearly make out the city. Happy that she could finally take a little break she realised it was about high noon and that she had in fact been walking for hours now. Though this didn't make her any more tired than she already was, she decided it was about time to get a little rest before she would have to return. Or maybe she would stay out the night here, it would all depend on how she was feeling actually. But as she did move closer to the gates she noticed a small group, around seven or eight. From a distance she noticed how they looked quite rough, some even had weapons drawn. But as they got closer she would figure out why.

”Well look what we have 'ere boys. You lost darlin'?” The leader would question, as the others moved into a sort of semi-circle in front of her, mostly looking menacing as they did so. Vanille looked curiously at them ”No sir, I am fine thank you” she said with a friendly smile as she continued walking, sidestepping the now stunned man.. what had just happened? He turned and grabbed the bear skin thing she seemed to be wearing around her waist as she continued to keep walking... but found that impossible ”Could you let go please?” she asked quite politely as the men would form a circle around her, and by the time she had turned around to talk to this leader, she felt cold steel at her neck. ”Don't move, and you won't get hurt”
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:32 am

Dai and Ryou just so happened to pass-by during a good walk noticing Vanille "Hm?" They find it odd of what were going on and decided to have a peek at it "What's going on..?" Oh right, and the twins are in their cute bunny costumes right now with their face hidden under their hoods

[Something like my profile pic or this... Your choice]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Nhieling was wandering into the city, as always, observing the passer-by. Actually, he was trying to determine the one that would potentially be interresting, basing his judgement on look and the energy they released.
He suddenly bump into what seemed to be a fight, and stopped to watch the scene.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Just outside the city gates, Taurou could hear commotion going on inside the city. Prob'ly just another street fight.. He sighed and looked in to see a small girl being held by a large, muscular man with a group of his friends surrounding the two of them. Help or stay help or stay.. He murmured to himself. Shrugging to himself, Taurou walked up to the group yelling out: Oy! What're you doing to her? He indicated the red haired girl with a blade to her throat.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:00 am

Vanille looked left and right, not moving an inch as she saw people gathering but simply standing there not offering help. Well, one did seem to be at least slightly concerned that she was surrounded with a blade to her throat, but he asked what they were doing, as if it wasn't obvious. Of course she didn't expect someone to get involved with something like this for someone that they didn't know. Luckily, she wasn't exactly defenceless, upon inspecting the area there was a man walking away with a sword in his belt, and a few fair sized rocks around... The man was almost out of range, she she would have to act quickly, talk would not work on these bandits. ”Banshō Ten'in” She said, closing her eyes for a second. As the sword was pulled through the belt and flew point first towards them, as well as those rocks. ”What did you just say?” he pushed the blade against her throat, managing a shallow cut before he, and the man directly behind him winced in pain. While the others tried to react, they would feel the full force of those rocks. While Vanille quickly escaped in the ensuing chaos, holding on to her neck as she did so. A small line of crimson liquid issuing from under her hand.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:26 am

Seeing the men being skewered by the sword, Taurou took that as a sign to start attacking. He knocked two of the men who were part of the abusing group out, and sent another into the abyss of unconsciousness. He looked over to see if the girl was alright, wondering if she would take care of the rest of the guys.

(Sorry for any typoes, using my phone xP)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:39 am

Dai and Ryou had the same thoughts as Taurou and decided to jump in. As said, they serously jumped... stepping on the ground for what seems to be no reason though their legs were missing...in to the ground..? His legs were hidden below the saggy pants or so it seems. Spikes appeared around each of those men wrapping them up without doing any harm unless he wishes to torture them...?
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 am

Vanille was actually rather upset, not that she had been cut, but that she had needed to harm those men. Even though they had good intentions, she didn't want to have people mixed up in this, "no no no! leave them alone." she pleaded. Her magic was still recharging so the best she could do was ask then. The bandits who were able ran, probably just to get away rather than regroup. Vanille walked closer, still bleeding somewhat under her hand, which she hadn't moved yet. "Thank you anyway.. I need to find help for these men" she said, which was quite odd, they were the ones who had attacked her, not the other way around. Why did she care?
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:33 am

Forget them, he said walking towards the girl. You're hurt. He pulled out a satchel of baandages he had purchased just moments ago. I'm not that good with healing and such... He pulled out some bandages, but I can try . He walked towards the wounded girl with the bandages.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Apparently Daisuke and Ryousuke just bind up those men without anyone noticing what they did other than making a small hop looking like a bunny for no reason...probally..? Well if Vanille really wanted those men to be set free, the twins wouldn't mind letting them go if she wishes for it but ain't sure with what she wanted so left them bind up. Well technically they are observing and supporting from behind the scenes without being noticed.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Vanille shook her head, not taking away her hand for anything. The one who seemed concerned for her just didn't understand. She wasn't going to leave there to die because she made a silly mistake. Luckily someone else had seen had alerted the guards, who sent some medical staff to help. She was glad that they showed up, and even confessed it was her own doing, ignoring their attempts to help her as if she was some sort of victim. After the men were carried away, vanille turned to the three who had tried to help. "Thank you all very much, you were all very brave" crouching down to Dai's height to ruffle his hair under that cute hood he was wearing, with her clean hand of course. Though their actions confused her quite a bit. "Why did you help me?" she asked, wondering where that other man had disappeared to.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Nhieling got behind Vanille, and ask the same question : True, why have you helped her? She seemed to be fine by herself...
With the finger, Nhieling sweep some blood from her neck and pass his finger on his tongue, trough his lips. It's a very interresting kind of magic you got her, miss, it's sad they act before you could give it your all through.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Daisuke just went "Geh?!" and same wth his twin brother, Ryou with a surprised look that she actually noticed those two were actually involved in some way.. but how? The twins tried to act like they knew nothing "Wha- what do you mean..? W-we did nothing!" It sure is surprising for the two to be found out so easily or mayb they failed to hide their forms or maybe they were just to odd for the sudden hop they did earlier...
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Ignoring the twins, Taurou answered the girl's and Nhieling's question: I saw that she could easily handle herself, but I just couldn't allow someone to be ganged up on by a bunch of thugs looking for a play thing. He folded his arms looking at the girl. She didn't look like one who would be caught up in many fights, if any. But she held her own pretty well by herself. If he hadn't intervened, the girl would have probably finished off the rest of them by herself. He shook his head clear of the thought and held out his hand: Taurou. He said with no hint of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:39 am

Vanille smiled to Daisuke, who seemed to be shocked she noticed him helping. Though she wasn't sure why two young boys would be out alone like this.. Only for her train of thought to be derailed by someone running their finger over her wound.. She shivered, she stood up and span around, taking a few steps back, to see someone licking blood of their finger.. for some reason that made her feel quite uneasy. She nodded with an awkward smile, as Taurou would approach, deciding to introduce himself first, which seemed to ease the situation for her at least a little. She smiled warmly and took his hand, shaking his hand. ”It is nice to meet you Taurou, I'm Vanille.” she looked to the others. ”And might you two be?” she asks with a grin, apparently she thought the twins were cute in their little costumes.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:52 am

They hide their faces in the hood under the shadows even more as though they seemed embarressed getting found out or they are either shy they actually did something unneccessary. They just said their names "Daisuke" and "Ryousuke" though it may be confusing to find out who is who when they look alike and sound alike as well... Nothing much to say really so they just kept quiet for a moment but noticed Taurou recently... That was a slow reaction to notice someone... "Ah, hey Taurou nii-chan" What a late greeting indeed...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:20 pm

Seeing Vanille reaction, Nhieling had a laugh, and then said : You don't have to be afraid of me, I was just wandering into the town when I happen to see you. A cute girl being attacked by riffraff, at first I wondered if I would help you, but you gave me the feeling to be... Confident into yourself. Self-confidence into this kind of situation mean you weren't in danger I guess. When I felt your wavelength I truly wanted to see what you've got, but sadly enough, this three have come too fast...
But still, you're magic is old... the last time I heard of something like this was something like... 500 years ago, and into some old book.

Seeing that the two others had introduce themselves, Nhieling add : You can call me Nhieling, and you don't have to fear anything from me, I've never ever broke on of my interesting puppet into this big show that is life.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Taurou nodded his acknowledgement to Daisuke and Ryousuke and asked the girl, Where did you learn such magic? As Nhieling has said: It is a very old magic. I'm curious as to how you obtained it. He crossed his arms and looked around at the medical staff helping out the men. He shook his head at the pathetic strength each one of them possessed.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:20 am

The twins weren't really sure what they were talking about. They didn't really notice any magic used by Vanille. Kind of left them out of the conversation like kids sitting at the side of the table while the adults were discussing on something they don't get.
Back to top Go down
Vanille

Vanille

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:38 am

Vanille looked to Nheiling curiously, not sure if she should trust him or not.. but he hadn't done anything with her blood so really there wasn't much for her to be worried about. But they both seemed interested in her magic, which she found happened quiet a bit when people saw it being used.. She brought her hand away from her throat, that hand quite bloodied, but she wasn't worrying about that now. ”I met an old wizard... he taught me.” that is all she could tell them really, as that is exactly how it had happened and he didn't really tell her much of its origins either. So she was in the dark as much as they were.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:40 am

Nhieling felt that Vanille was still doubtfull about him. Being blind had some advantage, such as dicerning the tone in someone voice even through they tried to hide it. It didn't semmed to bother him : There was no reason to trust him anyways.
Making in puppet turn slowly around him as he spoke, Nhieling answered : I'm extremely interrested into any form of old magic, since I'm myself using one of the oldest... Do you have an idea of who is this wizard, or where could he be right now?
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 pm

After Vanille had told them where she had learned the magic, he subconsciously went to bandage her throat, not caring about her protests. Hold still, this may sting slightly. He mumbled under his breathe and dabbed the cut with disinfectant. He then wrapped a bandage around her throat and made sure it held place before placing a hand on her head and giving her a soft smile. He looked at Nhieling when he said he was interested in any form of old magic but held his tongue. When Taurou sensed that Vanille didn't know much about the man who had taught her, he suggested: Why don't we find a good inn to discuss this in. Don't want too many people overhearing.. He looked around peering at the passersby.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Oh, just follow me, I'll show you a good bar ehe. Then Nhieling lead them into the dark alley, to what seemed to be an hole into a wall. Behind was a bar. All the table were occupied by dark mage or criminal. Nhieling sat at a table into a corner. Come on, here we'll be able to speak. Since people come here to lead their own business, and don't want to be disturb, no one will try to listen us if we don't speak loudly. It's a shame this kind of neutral place isn't more comfortable... One day I'll really make a neutral bar of my own...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:58 am

Well the twins weren't really sure what to do neither are they sure what a bar is but it doesn't hurt to learn... maybe... The stared at each other and than back to the others with a smile "We'll follow too" Doesn't seem of much action has yet to take place. They wondered if there's anything interesting at bars or not.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Nhieling commanded a wisky. If I were you I'd tried out their beer. Since there is a lot of big fish coming here, they have high class consomation too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a wonderful world (Open)   What a wonderful world (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

What a wonderful world (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next