Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ninja Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:04 am

Rita jumps from tree to tree. The competition was held by her master, and the competition was located a little north of the Cerberus Magic School in the mountains. She soon meets her master.

"Ready Rita?" The man asks.

"Yes! Master Loheart!" Rita exclaims cheerfully.

"...Good. You were the only girl who has the abilities to participate." Loheart nods at her.

"Y-yes! I'll show those guys, girl ninjas can be just as good!" She bows to Master Loheart and heads towards the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Rita stutters as she walks across the forest, going to the battle area. Even though it was practice, it was extremely competitive. "I'll win this!" She cheers to herself, jumping onto a tree, then jumping from tree to tree, offering her good defense, if there was ever a sneak attack. As Rita jumped to another tree, a barrier is automatically set up from behind her.

"The battle may now begin... everyone is protected by a barrier. If that barrier is broken, you lose!" Loheart announces through a megaphone of some sorts. A giant fire cracker goes off in the air, initiating the battle. Quickly dashing into a nearby bush, she notices a few ninja colleagues fighting each other from afar. An ambush would be great, though if they gang up on her, she'd definitely lose. They are roughly around the same level as her.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:47 pm

(May i join you?)
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:09 am

(Sure)

Continuing to conceal herself she dashes at a male ninja and easily dispatches of his barrier using her Katana Blitz, slashing the man vertically, resembling a thunder strike. "One down... a lot more to go..." She mumbles to herself.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:29 am

Umi: How did i end up here......Whoa! ~NINJAS!~ Barriers Up!

Umi wandered around the incredibly dangerous battlefield, the kunai and tanto that flew past him bounced of his magic shell. A hidden ninja sent a barrage of shuriken at him, but they were blocked by his Deflectio spell
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Inserting Ki into her attacks, she threw a large shuriken at one of the ninjas, who easily blocks it, however didn't know there was a second one. As the male ninja barely sees there's a second one, he dashes at high speeds to the left. "Nice agility..." She smiles, however the second shuriken of hers changes direction! "Mirage Shuriken!!" She shouts as the spinning blades obliterate the mans barrier.

"These barriers aren't strong... They'll break from killing blows. It was most likely set up like that." She mumbles to herself as she see's a mage further in the distance. "Who are you? Ah! You go to Cerberus Magic School, right?" She shouts over to the man.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:09 am

Umi: You obviously know nothing of barriers if you believe that, any kind of physical attack is blocked. GeroGero! Tres Spiritus Undiales, Coentes Sagittet Inimicum, Sagitta Magica Series Undis

He launched several attacks at the ninjas attacking him, for no reason..
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:51 pm

"W-what?" Rita asks with a angry tone, though it wasn't nearly the time or place for something like this. "Are you an enemy?" She asks, dodging a shuriken coming from the right with her flowing kimono beautifully blowing within the wind as she spins and counters by dodging a kunai and retaliating by throwing one of her own, hitting the ninjas neck (though it was blocked by the barrier), he was teleported out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:49 am

Rita dodges a shuriken, taking cover behind a tree. There was no time to talk. "Mage dude, are you alright!?" She quickly shouts over thinking no one would attack her. She was wrong. The branch she sat atop soon gave way, it was a trap. Another ninja grabs his katana and tries to attack Rita, who barely avoids the attack.

"I won't miss twice." He gruesomely says, plunging it at Rita again.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Umi: Im fine, they need to have powerful Ki to break my barrier, are you ok?? you seem to be in need of some help..
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:33 am

Rita quickly, yet powerfully delivers a kick to the mans groin, making him grasp for air, then plunges a kunai into his chest. "I'll be fine, no worries. These are most likely the unskilled ninjas," Rita shouts over to the mage, as another ninja dashes over to her in anger at her comment. "They're easily provoked, they don't know how to take a defensive stance and finally they rush in without a plan." Rita explains grabbing her katana and barraging the ninjas with slashes.

"And as I said, who are you!?" Rita asks, "I'm Rita Taicho, the only female ninja in this battle."

"There's fifty contestants left. Good luck everyone." Loheart announces from an unknown area.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 am

Umi: So how did your group of ninja's end up in the magical world??

Using his magic as a sensor. he went about looking for other with magical ability, there were some, but at various locations in the area
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:17 am

Rita glares at the mage, disappearing from her spot and appearing behind the mage, twirling around she grabs out a large shuriken and throws it, obliterating a few more ninjas (though the skilled guys had escaped the attack). "You keep avoiding my question...." Rita sighs, "However, I don't know if you're supposed to be here. I'll watch your back." She smiles.

Almost instant after a ninja ambush had happened, Rita tried to fend them off however failed. These were much more skilled than the ones from before. Kicking one off, he begins to engage Rita into a katana duel. Avoiding a horizontal swipe, she uses her speed to dash away and grab the mage. Jumping from tree to tree, she rests after awhile. Panting hard.

"We're in the magic world because of Master Loheart. He said it'd be the best training... I never knew something like this existed." Rita sighs, but before she knew it... the tree was on fire? No ninja could be doing this...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Umi: Well im from The Magic Academy, and im not really sure how i got here, but you know, im here to help. I think i have a spell for you to use for a power up, but its not official, but i think it can help. Say Sis Tua Pars
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:47 am

Rita looked confused at the mage, as she delivers a kick to the last ninja around the area. She could hear fighting of other ninjas battling each other in the distance. "R-right... Sis Tua Pars," Rita repeats what the mage had said... "And tell me your name! This is like the sixth time!" She adds at the end.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Umi: Oh, Im Umibouzu Ryuusui, but everyone calls me Umi. GeroGero! Undecim Spiritus Undiales, Coentes Sagittet Inimicum, Sagitta Magica Series Undis!

Umi chanted his water spell, and sent the streams of blue energy flying off into the distance like rockets
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:27 am

Rita gave a light smile, "What an odd person," She mumbles to herself as she quickly dashes away, the offensiveness starts here. "I'm still in a competition here with some other people. The ones left will definitely be much stronger then the ones from before--" She says as she let's out a quiet scream.

A piece of wire wrapped tightly around Rita's ankle, this was quickly followed by tugging as Rita was sent flying into the ground. "Kyaa!" She let's out a scream, as her face was planted in the dirt. Grabbing a tanto, she quickly cuts the wire off her ankle and coughs in pain.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:28 am

Another ninja had already left a trap for her, a log almost instantaneously was plummeting down at her, looking back, and she also noticed one was flying at Umi. He wasn't part of the competition; he doesn't have a barrier set up around him. "Watch out!!" She quickly screams, not wanting him to get hurt. Grabbing her katana, it seemed as if her body had disappeared... flashy movement of her could be seen, as the log above Umi had been cut into pieces.

"I made it..." She sighs in relief as she slumps down tired. A few ninjas begin to ambush her and Umi as a result of her exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:17 am

Umi:Do you know how to do Instant Movement?? That's awesome! I cant do much other than create more defensive barriers!
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:42 am

"He...he... Your barriers are pretty cool themselves, I doubt I could even break 'em without trying pretty hard. Do you plan on becoming a magister magi?" Rita inquires, as she rests near a tree from exhaustion. It was quiet, suspiciously quiet, but even if she lost, she did try her hardest, it was good training for her. "I've always wanted to work for a magister magi, as someone strong and dependant..."
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Umi: Well of course, why else go to magical school?? I want to help people. Im sure its not hard to find one, so whats your dream.

Sitting on the ground watching Ritia beat a few more of the ninja's he decided it would be easier to watch rather than get in her way
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Rita looks at Umi, as a ninja dashes at amazing speed at her, allowing her to easily dispatch him, as he literally runs into her blade. "I..." Her voice toughens up, "I'm going to show that girls can be strong, they aren't just weak people!!" She grins, as she decides to take the offense, dashing to the side and dispatching a few ninjas in hiding that planned to ambush her.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Umi: Would you care to join sides with me, through my dream, your dream can come true..
all you need is a kiss. :shiney:

Umi waited on the ground for some time while Ritia was dispatching her opponents, one of them came up behind him, withdrawing a sword with which he planned a killing blow. The sword collided with the barrier set up previously, creating the equivalent of him hitting a wall, sensing the strike dealt to his barrier, Umi turned around and launched his spell

Umi: Aquarius Exarmatio!
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 12:09 pm

Rita looks at Umi intently. "Hmm," She mutters as she sees him easily wipe out a ninja. "You're definitely strong. Let's go for it. I'll work with you!" Rita smiles, as ninjas were getting lesser and lesser. It's obvious that there weren't much contestants left, proving the next ones will be much stronger...
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:20 pm

As Rita agreed to work with Umi, she spins around and disappears, wrapping up a ninja with cloth as she appears behind him. She flings the ninja to the floor and easily dispatches him with a kunai, as she dashes back to Umi. "I'm getting my energy back, I'll try and win this competition and finish it soon... Well, I WILL win this!!" Rita shouts in the air, taunting numerous other guys who heard her deceleration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ninja Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Training   Ninja Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Training

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next