Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Taurou was quite frightened now. If Jess found Nhieling would slaughter him. Taurou was still in his corner and now he was swirling his finger in the water frantically thinking of a plan. He shrugged and looked at Nhieling. See yah.. Hah. He laughed to himself waiting to see something bad happen.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Speaking through the doll this time. Me dead?... Taking the tape through the camera. I'm-no-t-su-re... Then the puppet start rushing at full speed in the main door direction, and pass through. Let's play a little game, if you can catch me, you have the tape, and I'll even add another bet... Yep, if I loose I'll kiss Umi right on the lips kekek... This should be enough to keep the game fair. But if it's you cannot catch me... then I'll make copy of the tape of E-ve-ry-one.
Oh... If you feel like attacking me directly, I'm currently in the men bath, meaning that it would be YOU the pervert if you get here... And if you wait for me to come out... You'll have already loose.

AHahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Jess didn't like this but she had to find a way to get that tape from him... "Fine... With one additional condition. Send the tape of you kissing Umi to Yoko if that happens." She knew how to make a hard bargain...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Bargain accepted, then the tape will also be sent to William too. Game started ! Nhieling laught in his side of the bath : Never put condition when you're in such a bad situation... kekekek.

Then the puppet started to rush into the building.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:01 am

Jess went after the puppet as fast as she could, not sparing a single moment... She had to win this or her life would be ruined!

[Short post, lack of inspiration... RPers block I guess it could be called]
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:58 am

Taurou was wondering what was happening when Nhieling was speaking quietly. He couldn't even catch it with his cat ears. Curious, he inched closer to Nhieling trying to hear what he was saying when suddenly he heard splashed and running on the other side of the wall. Eh, he said and put his head against the wall to hear what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:11 am

(Why are Daisuke and Jess here? Its only for ryugujo members, if your in Wills group you sadly cant be in mine.)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:12 am

I was wondering, too. When he says 'open for anyone who wants to join', he means anyone who wants to join Ryugoju(sp).
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:43 am

But they cant be in another group and join Ryugujo.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:22 am

[E-he, so that's what the title meant. Be more specific..]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:32 pm

[I was wondering about the same thing, but since they're here now...]

Oh... Men, if I were you I would look in front of the women bath, Jess haven't event take the time to put on some clothe before running after my puppet. We can start our plan too ehe...
Said him with an happy voice.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:36 pm

[Let's have it on with the flow go~]

Dai and Ryou was done cleaning up each other and then head into the spring bath "Hya~" The were in relieved that even their face shows it. They lay at the side since they didn't want their blood to up flow to their brain causing them to faint...
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Taurou's ears twitched when he heard the new about Jess running out naked. He shook his head and stayed in his corner, not wanting to be titled a pervert. Nhieling, do you not care that Jess is going to dub you a pervert and kill you?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Actually, I didn't do it for seeing nake women, and Jess probably know it too. It's mainly for the challenge. For the part about Jess killing me... I'll just make sure not loosing our little game and I'll have a dissuasion weapon kekekek.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:10 pm

He shook his head and sank until his eyes were level with the water. He blew some bubbles waiting for Nhieling to finish his little game when he heard yelling and stomping.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Nhieling just sat into the water, and start resting. If you can bring me some food later, I think that I might be forced to stay here some time. It's Mortimer turn now, I've done my part of the job.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:40 am

(I would have put Open if i wanted people to join, and unfortunately, Pyoh also has to leave...)
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:31 am

"Yup! Mortimer's right! I tried!" Ayra smiles with glee at all the naked men, as she frolics through the males bathroom, with a few manly sequels. She rushes over to Mortimer and Nhieling, hiding between them in nothing but a towel which she soon removes as she dips in the water. Obviously security would be after her soon enough, but this is vacation and Ayra was more superior in looks than these foul beings! She should be able to get free access to what she wants.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:54 am

Oh, Ayra ! Said Nhieling, with a smile. Sadly enough I can't see you since Jess is running after my puppet. I dunno why... But it seem she's pissed off ehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Dai and Ryou was somehow done in the spring and went out to get their change of clothes. They noticed a sign outside and went to see what it was. It was said that kid who is actally younger than 12 not 10 could go to the other side. They were wondering what other side and somehow ended up next door. Well that was rather simple, just the twins who are at the age of 10 went to the other side of the male's spring which would be the female's spring. The ladies who saw Dai and Ryou wasn't really caring about anything so they just joined into the springs for no reasons at all...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:59 am

Will, shut it down, Daisuke isnt getting it...
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:18 am

"Oh Nhieling! I've never got to say this, but... you look really sexy in your younger form, hehe!" Ayra smiles, grabbing his hand looking at his exposed areas. Though he was weak physically, he had some well-toned muscles. "Ah! Eeeek!" She falsely screams tripping over onto Nheiling as she tumbles into the hot spring.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:35 am

Nhieling wasn't the strong type, but since he was thin and not very tall, his slight musculatur wasn't ridiculous either.
Getting my youth back also mean that I got back some... Pulsion, that were still controlable before eh... Said him with a smile.
They could hear the sound of thing being broken.
It seem that I have to stay here a little longer... If I leave, Jess will probably try to break me in half. Too bad isn't it? Ehe.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:37 am

"That's... fine... as long as you're mine." She smiles, kissing him fair on the lips. The touching moment may have been peaceful, but the men surrounding the pair were glaring at Nhieling. Fists ready for action. Seems their jealousy got the better of them...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Feeling animosity diriged toward him. Nhieling used his phantasmagoria curse on the surrounding men to make them see what they want to, and not disturb him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)   Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryugujo's Vacation Trip (Ryugujo, and those who want to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next