Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A journey,end of one,beginning of another

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

A journey,end of one,beginning of another Empty
PostSubject: A journey,end of one,beginning of another   A journey,end of one,beginning of another EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Life..its misery and its demise.A cycle of birth-death-and rebirth.I awoke on the streets of a unkown place,im at earth I know this much,the land of humans.Trying their best to achieve their best.They grow expand each second,mybe in time they would surpass the azard technology,but unbestknown to them is magic,and the world that lyes beyond their own.I made my way to the south of the streets,this place is supposed to be a refugee camp.I had no problems winning the trust of these people,their features so very similar to my own,yet not my kind were they.The surrounding was green.I was in a jungle,long trees made the jungle crowded and sunlight was getting dim.I talked to the denizens about the place,apparently the forest was full of wildlife and the nearest town was very far.Something eerie about this jungle caught my attention.I explored the surrounding for demon sitings, The devils hand was reacting..danger was near.I made my way through the thick forest leaving the camp behind,they were worried about me,but had enough problems of their own to ask me my business. I made my way to a small lake,deep inside the jungle,I could hear animal voices all around me,killing them was not my job but to avoid them was difficult.Ignoring them I made my way to the lake.It was odd how it flowed within this dense jungle.I dipped my hand in the water that shimmered more than usual.But the feeling was not familear.I couldent feel water at all,the hand lit crystal blue.
Bex:intresting...
I knew what this meant,a portal..another land ..another journey.I had to find the truth about azards distruction and the hand was giving hints that I have finally arrived to the place I was looking for.Perhaps this world holds the key to the answers I need.Without thinking twice I jump into this camouflaged portal..and fall.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: A journey,end of one,beginning of another   A journey,end of one,beginning of another EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:33 pm

The wind swept in the opposite direction of my face.It was hard to open my eyes.The fall was endless,how high was it I had no idea.Was I gonna survive I was in doubt.I forced my eyes open against the wind,and got a glimps of this new world..magical.The landscape was too different from the world I left but too similar to the one I had originally come from.As I got near to the surface(or in appropriate worlds fell).I saw a tall castle...what was it..I couldent read this foreign language,but the setup was that of a school..a academy.It was surrounded by a lush forest..which would be my grave.I tried to break my fall but couldent maneuver in midair.I tried using the devils hand but the force of the fall couldent let me.I fell face on into the ground.Pain ran through my body,into the depths of this forest.Like I was being shocked.This pain passed me out.I could hear the voices of unfamilar animals..and the sound of school bells.Until my consciousness gave away.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: A journey,end of one,beginning of another   A journey,end of one,beginning of another EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:39 am

Rewards

Bex: 1 SP, 1 KP.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A journey,end of one,beginning of another   A journey,end of one,beginning of another Empty

Back to top Go down

A journey,end of one,beginning of another

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1