Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to Tharsis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:47 pm

Tai awakens next morning to find that a light mist has shrouded the scarred field that the 2 have fought. Not knowing where to head next, Tai stays in a lying position and tries to remember how yesterday went. Tai thought of Japan, Layn and running from the police, but realized that this has happened nearly 3 days ago.

Tai, scared to the thought of never seeing Layn again, pulled his knees to his chest and shaped his body into a ball shaped object on the grass. Fear ran through his veins and loss of a few heart beats made him gasp for air. He sat up pondering the thought that maybe she still is alive. Maybe he can reach her and be together again, but what is Layn to Tai?

'Who is Layn? Is she my girlfriend? My fiance? No nonononono NOO! Not yet am I ready for that yet. But what is she to me? I think she is my friend, but that means our love is only friendly. Is it? I might never know. All i know is that i love her and i want to save her... Yeah!'

Tai lies there, legs extended once again, and awaits Nick to awaken.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Herensuge was having a weird dream he had never had before. He found himself alone on an unknown wasteland in the middle of a sandstorm. He was in his dragon form and it did not feel as a dream, he tried to transform into a human but for some reason was unable to. He looked infront and could make out the figure of a dragon walking toward him through the sandstorm.

Herensuge....You dare walk next to the enemy.... You dare shame the dragon blood in you.

!!!!! Who are you?!?! How do you know my name?!?! And what are you talking about?!?!

The dragon stepped through the sand and revealed himself. It was a giant red colored dragon, it had horns going from his face all the way to its tail.It looked strong and at the same time old.

I am Torthon! I was the leader of the Elder Dragons of Reposition. I know everything and about all the dragons, even half-dragonfolks like yourself. You may not know the meaning of my words.... but you will soon enough....

At that moment the sandstorm was blown away as Herensuge was now able to see his surrounding, he saw the bones of dragons all over him. Herensuge was in a dragons grave. He had a shocked look on his face and when he looked back at Torthon the dragon glared at him and engulfed Herensuge in fire.

Herensuge sat up instantly the moment he was engulfed in fire in that dream. He felt around his body making sure that what had just happened was really just a dream. All he could thought was 'what the heck was that?!'. For the first time in a long time his heart was racing like mad. He looks around and notices Tai was already awake.

Hey Tai... You ready to move out???
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:32 am

Tai turned so quickly to a movement that seemed terrorfying, as of just facing death and realizing you are still alive, and glared at Nick, while watching him "feel?" his chest and other areas. It was like watching him do a body check up as if he lost a limb and was checking to see if his limbs were back in place. Nick looked up to Tai and suddenly asked after having a momment,

Hey Tai... You ready to move out???

Tai is surprised by his calm reaction to the freakout but he seemed fidgety and asked so quickly, it took Tai a second before coming with an answer.

..............Oh... Um... Sure.... Ready when you are...

Tai still wondered about him waking so agitated.

Why the sudden scared look when you woke? Bad dream?
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:48 am

Herensuge got up quickly but with a calm apperance. He didn't want to show it but for some reason he couldn't explain he was nervous. He started grabbing his stuff and geeting ready to move out, not even looking at Tai. It was then that he heard his question.

Ohh yeah.... I guess you could say it was a bad dream.... It was about.... my parents....

Herensuge didn't feel comfortable telling Tai or for that matter anyone about what he had just seen. He had never felt so uneasy... in a way scared.

Well let's get going. It's gonna take us a while to reach Tharsis by foot. When we get to the edge of Hellas I'll fly us the rest of the way.

Herensuge was distant from Tai. He could still remember the dream perfectly, and the dragon Torthon had mention that Herensuge was walking next to the enemy, he couldn't really be talking about Tai. Hereansuge grabbed his stuff and headed out first not waiting for Tai.

Lets go!
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:19 am

Tai, excited to see new lands, got up and totally forgot about his past experience and thoughts, while unable to focus because of his total fanaticism towards Nick! Nick never seemed more fasinating, but Tai felt weird to think about Nick like so. Tai followed Nick to where ever he may go.

The two walked down a tattered path leaving behind the camp site memory and headed to an entirely new direction. When Tai looks ahead, he sees plains of grass until he finds a long winding dirt covered path to the infinity. They walk in the direction of the path wondering if the path is where we are headed.

"Where exactly are we going? Because the landscape shows no way of determining which direction we are walking, we are walking to nowhere. Or are we walking to hope to find something?"

Tai asked waiting for a reply. Tai notices a rock in the direction he is headed laying the the soft green that is the plains of Hellas. He reaches for the stone and softly feels the rought texture of the stone. For some odd reason, he just wants to throw it as hard as he can. With all his strength, Tai pulls his arm back and deftly arcs his whole body to release the rock foward with all his might. The rock is sent souring through the air as if the stone was a bullet shot by a rifle.

Tai is surprised by the result of his toss. He did not know he was so strong in his arms. How strong has Tai gotten?
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:30 am

While walking down the path Herensuge's mind was buzzing with questions and was caught a by surprise when he heard Tai ask questions. For a moment there he had forgotten Tai was even there. He looked back and for some reason Tai seemed excited, and here Herensuge was worrying about stuff when he was supposed to be helping this kid. Herensuge had to keep his cool, it could've all been just a dream that had nothing to do with him.

Of course I know where we're going, who do you think you have for a guide idiot. Tharsis is located to the west from here, and the sun rises from the east, so we just have to walk on the opposite direction from the sun. It should take us about 3 days if we go by foot all the way.

Herensuge saw Tai throwing a rock into the air as it went of sailing, this kid was much more stronger than he seemed. Tai himself seemed surprised about his strength. He couldn't really be an enemy...

Heh! Nice throw. So this girl of yours, Layn was it? Does she know about this powers of yours? I mean you two must've been close for a long time for you to be going through so much trouble for her.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:12 pm

"I didnt even know about my powers until i came here. so if she somehow found out people have these abilities, i don't know how she will act. She will Most likely be like 'Kool!' but i dont know..."

Tai is acting a little mournful to see the almost somber look on Nick's face...
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:53 am

After walking for hours the sky showed it was getting dark, and for tonight Herensuge wanted to sleep instead of in the floor. The day had not shown anything out of the ordinary and Herensuge and Tai put emphasis on dodging trouble or any dangerous creatures. For now they had to make time. He spotted a small town approximately 1 mile away, and headed in that direction to find an inn. "Lets go Tai, I want a good home cooked meal today."

The town seemed deserted but Joseph could make a few people watching them through the windows and some old people seating on their porches. He spotted the towns inn and went in first, outside the inn looked a bit rundown, inside the inn looked even more rundown, and it had a really depressive feeling. The bartender was sitting behind the bar reading a book not paying attention to anyone, the workers had this lazy look on their faces and the customers were a couple of old people sitting on their chairs drinking and smoking and not saying a word. "Perfect! There shouldn't be any trouble here, right Tai." Lately Herensuges days were filled with trouble, he would like to end this day without any.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:31 am

A flush of exsaustion raced through Tai as he follows Nick into the inn. He couldn't wait to finally be in a civilized bed!

"Oh my God... it has been so long since I've seen a bed! Let alone a house of some sort!"

Tai made an extremely red face as he smells a scent of what seems to be REAL food! 'Om nom nom nom' is what Tai thought so loud that he made unrecognizable noises. Tai needed a break. As he came back to his senses, he looked around to see the enviroment that he is about to relocate himself to. Tai sees few old men and women sitting in benches and tables assorted in various ways in the lobby. One or two men glare at Nick and Tai, giving Nick an escpecially curious look.(maybe it's the horns)

When Tai relizes that he is alone, he looks around to find Nick at the check in counter. >:( He left me behind! As Tai takes his first step closer to Nick, he hears a girl scream outside in the background of the noise of the inn. The scream was so faint but seemed close enough that Tai could run and still be able to see what it was, but he didn't. Tai ignored the scream and continued on to Nick to find out how to bother him this time what Nick is up to.

Tai hears the scream again, but louder and with more fear in its pitch. Then silence... The inn seemed abandoned enough to hear a pin drop. 'What is that scream? What is wrong? Why?' Tai thought. He was this close to checking the matter outside and the sirens of some sort of law enforcement was shrieking next to the inn. The doppler effect came into effect and the pitch lowered as the siren went away. 'Oh well, I guess they got him or her' Tai confessed and bumped into Nick walking distracted by the choir of noises.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:50 pm

The scent of food was so good Herensuge had forgotten to put his cap on to cover his horns, it seems he was accustomed to not having it on since Tai knew what he was. Herensuge could hear a low scream of someone coming from the outside, but Herensuge ignored it, he couldn't be bother by the problems of other people forever. He just hoped that the security would do something, though the towns image did not suggest that there was any security here.

Heresnuge could feel Tai creeping up on him and decided to play a prank on him before being pranked himself. "incrementum gravitatis quinque!" Herensuge chanted increasing the gravity behind him 5 times, hopefully catching Tai by surprise. As he finished paying for the food and the room Herensuge moved out of the way.

"Come on Tai. We got a big day tomorrow, lets get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:26 am

Tai's feet weighed a ton beneath him while the floor began to crackle and snap around him.

"Huh?"

The floor broke underneath Tai's feet and Tai fell through, landing about 4 feet under.

"Oh gosh darn it! The floor gave way again! Uh, Greg! The floor broke again!

The lady at the counter said as she turned around to shout at someone to the right across the hall.

"WHAT?!"

The man said in confusion.

"THE FLOOR GAVE WAY AGAIN!"

the woman repeated in a witch sounding way.

"OH! The same spot?!"

"NAH! In front of the desk!

"Kay! I'll Get to it soon!"

'I'm going to kill him in his sleep'

Tai mumbled so quietly that it was almost thought in his mind. The anger really showed and his ring began to glow brightly while the necklace glowed to mend the scrapes on his knees and palms.

Tai jumped up out of the hole made by the butthole Nick a mysterious force that somehow descended on Tai that moment. One of the hoary men looked at Tai, specifically the ring and necklace glowing, and widened his eyes to an extent where one can see the white of his eyes from a mile away.

The man kept quiet. Nick's shoulders were shaking up and down as if he were crying... or snickering. Tai made the world's worst scowling frown and walked behind Nick to pop him in the back of the head. Nick ducked to avoid the attempted strike and Tai slipped a kick trip behind Nick and he jumped to avoid that as well. (Jerk)

They both walk to their room and Tai bluntly asks,

"Are we sharing a room?! Isn't that kind of... awkward? Two guys, not related or know each other, sharing a room?"

Nick gives Tai a look of concern and yet a look of "Do i Look rich? We get a room and bed. Obey or sleep on the road." on his face at the same time.

Tai, still bugged by the issue, is awaiting a response from the guy who might rape him in his sleep Nick.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Nick didn't really know how to react to the comment Tai had said, but he definetly didn't have the slightest intention of doing anything with Tai. The room was small, it had only one bed a small balcony, a small TV and a shower. It seemed the other rooms were mostly taken and the others with more bed were to expensive for Nick.

"Trust me dude you're not my type." Nick said as he puts his bags on the bed and takes out a fresh shirt and shorts.

"I'm taking the shower first." Nick went into the bathroom and took off his clothes as he turned on the shower on the hottest temperature just the way he liked it. He started thinking about the past events and future events that were yet to come, he was worried since he knew there was a small dragonfolk village near the borders of Hellas and on their way there if they're not capable they might be seen as trespassers. As he felt the hot water hitting his face Nick mind started to drift away, and when he opened his eyes he saw fire surrounding him. He was back to where his dream had left off.

"AHHH" Nick screamed as he fell out of the shower and saw that he was back in the bathroom in the inn. He quickly got up, turned the shower off and puts on his clothes on. He opened the bathroom door and noticed Tai giving him a weird look, he probably heard Nicks scream.

"I'm going to bed now, you can do whatever you want." Nick said with an angry tone as he quickly went to the bed ignoring Tai. He was mad at how pathetic he was acting. Normally people would be afraid to sleep if they had a dream that felt so real like his, but he wasn't normal. Nick was gonna face this problem head on and meet with Torthon again.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:37 am

Tai giggled after staring at Nick for some time thinking at first

'Oh My God! Did he just scream? what happened?'

but then thought after some brainstorming of possibilities of what might have happened,

'HAH maybe it was a cockroach... hehehe... wait.... that's kinda gross still... cockroach so close to you and you are naked at that. eww...

Tai's snicker turned into a frown realizing he would have to shower next... uhh!

Tai showered (with no cockroach in sight! YES!) and got dressed and lied down on the floor and waited for the next day.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 4:29 am

Nick woke in his dream in the same dragon graveyard he had been in the other night, except this time it was surrounded by fire. Nick was back in his dragon form and looked around trying to find Torthon but could not spot him when he suddenly heard his voice.

So this time you came looking for me young-ling. I guess it must be because you have questions.

The red dragon came from behind Nick as he walked through fire with a slow pace. Now that Nick could take a good look at him this elder dragon was a good 50 feet long, and way bigger than Nick, but Nick was not going to be intimidated by size. He did not come here to ask questions, he came here to get this old dragon out of his head.

Nick quickly took the skies and flew down fast toward Torthon who seemed uninterested at the attack. As Nick was about to hit he opened his mouth and used his breath of fire aiming for the left leg of Torthon, but at the last moment Torthon jumped evading the attack. Surprise Nick turned left trying to go around for another attack but was caught even more by surprise when Torthon swung his tail from the air to the right hitting Nick. Nick could feel the horns of the tail impaling him on his sides as he fell down hard to the ground.

Nick wasn't going to give up though. He had 6 holes on his right side, and for a dream it hurt like hell. As he was getting up he spread his wings and was getting ready to take to the skies again when all of a sudden he was pinned down by 2 other dragons, Nick was dumfounded as to where they came from. but when he saw his surrounding he saw the bones of the dragons springing up and transforming back into their original self. In an instant Nick was surround by hundreds of dragons.

Why are you doing this?!?! I want you out of my head!!

My boy that is where you are wrong. We're not in your head.... we're in your blood. You, like all the other dragonfolk are connected to us, the Reposition.

....Repositions are supposed to be a myth....

We are very real, and we wanted to be remembered as a myth by you dragons of the Magic world, however you cannot have that luxury, for you walk next to the enemy

You say that again, who are you talking about?? Is it Tairus?!
The moment Nick mentioned that name he could feel the atmosphere tense up as the dragons all glared at him.

Hehe. You will learn by the end of this journey Herensuge..... Remember you are one of us... Torthon said as he touched the head of Nicks head with his claw.

In an instant Nick woke up in the room of the inn he was staying in. He could hear birds chirping and could feel the sun hitting his face. All seemed ok as he looked out his window from the bed but when he looked down he noticed his body halfway though dragon transformation without him being able to control it.

"OHHH SHI-" It was not a good idea to transform inside a small room.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Tai is in a trance where the whole space around him is dark purple with stars all around him. Above him is empty space. The left of him is nothing. The right of him is nada. Behind him isn't the slightest hint of a single soul.

In front of him suddenly, glows a bright yellow light, that is impossible to not look away from, and underneath him is a glowing circle with words, that are totally illegible and foreign, around the border. The center of the circle has a boy with black hair and pale skin with yellow chains holding his whole body down, mostly his outer limbs.

The circle begins to levitate upwards toward him and the words begin to blur together. The circle, now in range of legibility, read "Tairus the Banished" around the border followed by the "Crimes for Reason of Banishment"

-Murder Accounts 825,200
-Vandalism Accounts 2,126,000
-Murder of the Reposition Leader
-Civilizations Destroyed 73
-Wars Caused: War of The Elder Dragons, War to Mete The End of Tairus

This was followed by "Sentence"
-Death: omitted because Tairus could not be controlled and none decided to face Tairus
-Hanged by Neck: omitted because Tairus could not be contained
-Banishment

Tai wanted to read the rest of it but the circle was leveling with Tai now and the person was sitting on his knees with his head facing the floor. Tai's face shuddered in fear as the shadow of himself lifted his hollow head to face Tai. Tai Shrieked! The face was eyeless, wrinkled, and soulless.

"YYYAAAA!"

Tai awoke on the floor in front of Nick who is now transformed into half of his dragon form. The door had a visitor on the other side. She knocked 3 times before she called out "Is everything alright in there?"

Blank-faced, Tai looked at Nick.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 1:32 am

Tristen had arrived in a small village, carrying a bag over his shoulder. To anyone, he looked like a weary traveler. "Master... slow..." Eve paces forward. Her clothes were slightly ripped and she had a few visible scars from where she cut her self in a sadistic rage that she often has. She remained expressionless with a massive depressive vibe going around her. Before Tristen can say anything, he is greeted by his other demon maid, Aya.

"M-Master... I can help you, i-if you want! Eep!" Aya interrupts and cowers slightly, expecting to get hit. Of course, Tristen just forged his way past her as he calls the two over to an inn for some rest. The morning just hit, so it was pointless to rest, nor was anyone drowsy or tired, despite their ragged appearance. Either way, he forced himself in, knocking over a man by accident.

"Sorry." Tristen grins, although making sure the man couldn't see his grin. The man apologizes too and rushes off, not realizing the demonic ki on his back. As he exited the inn, the ki would continue to consume him and burn him to death. "Ehehehe, little girly. Inn woman. I want a room for three." He says, pointing at the two maids following behind him. The cashier looks curiously back.

"We don't have any rooms left. A pair of boys took the last one." She apologizes.

Tristen didn't like this. "Why are you denying an order? Why are you ignoring me? The Demon Prince?" Tristen's eyes twitch wildly, as each eye moves around drastically. "Don't you dare! Ignore me! You piece of shit! Shit! SHIT! You piece of fucking shit!!" He angrily shouts as the girl cowers, not enough for Tristen to grab a near by beer bottle and smash it across the girls head, knocking her out and breaking the bottle as beer spills everywhere, as does the shattered glass fragments.

A man close by tries to stop Tristen, but Aya had already got her bow ready, as with her ki as she shoots it a the mans face. The man slammed to the floor. "S-Sorry..." Aya mumbles as he screams in agonizing pain and his face quickly proceeds to melt off. Tristen smiles at her and nods approvingly, causing her to blush with fascination, happy to get his approval. The commotion was dangerous and Tristen knew people would be coming here soon. Noticing Eve had disappeared, he proceeded to hide so he wouldn't get caught. As did Aya. The three waited in different locations, each for more victims. The Demon Lord Tristen was now angry and set out to destroying this tiny village...
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Tai flinched as he came about to his senses to see that the delusion he faced was less frightening then the shouting of profanity and sheer rage being heard from down the hall. Tai looks at nick and sees that he couldn't exactly fit through the door and gave me an expression saying "I will catch up! Go!".

Tai flung to his feet and ran at speeds greater than he knew he could achieve. Tai felt as if he could outrun a drag-racing car. The doors and halls around him blur in a fish eye perspective. The main lobby was quiet as he stopped abruptly.

The first sight to bring to attention was the corpse of a man with a large arrow jutting 2 feet out of his deformed and unidentifiable face. Bitter shivers ran down his spine,

'It is happening again. Another death course waiting to be challenged.'

Tai remained motionless ready to attack anything that moves or poses a threat to his life, whichever comes first.

"Arou."

His hands inflame.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:57 pm

Nick could hear the screams outside the room and was eager to go out and find out what caused them but going out into the village in his dragon form might just cause more screams. He could not stop his transformation as he destroyed the bed, the tv and the furniture by accident due to his size and weight. He had to make a run for it(or in this case flight for it) and leave Tai to handle the scream, he should be able to do that, Nick hoped.

Nick ran to the balcony destroying it completely causing a lot of ruckus. He quickly flew to the sky using the dust as cover as he headed to the nearby woods and grabbed a tree from the other side, using the trees as cover as he could blend in a little thanks to his colors. It seemed no one had noticed him, as he looked to the town where he was and the people were just running and screaming away from the inn where he was. Were they running cause of the destruction he had just committed or because of something else???
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:39 am

(I was lurking the forum every day (offline) waiting for a mission to attack and forgot about this one! Sorry.)

As Tristen lurked in his hiding position, as did the two other maids he had with him, he noticed the rumbling and shaking from the room above. He had no clue what enemy he was facing, but all he wanted to do was kill some stooges. A boy with his hand aflame soon entered the room.

"W-Who're you!?" Tristen gets up, out of his hiding position, signalling the other two to stay hiding. "Did you do this to them...!?" He asks, pointing to their deaths. He was shaking, frightened to death. Tears flowed down his eyes.

"You murderer!!" Tristen begins to run off. At that exact moment, Aya who was hiding behind a barrel swung up and shot an arrow at unparalleled speed towards Tairus. "Kyaaaah! Help!!" Tristen screeches, tripping over on purpose as he waits to see the mans reply. He was hopefully distracted by Tristen's facade.

'Die, you stupid fucking human. Splatter your blood all over the floor and die. I'll rip out your organs and shove them up your ass, little boy. I'm gonna get you raped!!' Tristen thinks in his mind, as he stares intently at Tairus.

"For... Master Tristen..." Aya mumbles as the arrow is released, propelling towards Tairus.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:53 pm

' life or death. that is what life in this world is. '

To live you must survive, and watching an arrow speed toward you is not how to survive. now that Tai found who shot the arrow he moves to the side a step and saw the fool tripping and falling. his voice sounded so sarcastic. there is no way he is frightened about this... Tai could not speak. All Tai could do is put down people who want to hurt others. Tai is not letting another attack get in his way of finding Layn. Tai charges toward the arrow man... no wait... woman and ignores the sarcastic kid.

" Kansai Panchi!!"

the flame on his hand made a concetrated flame on his fist as he swings toward the woman. fire blazes around him in raging light and smoke. but the fire wasnt his flame. it came from another source... what was that? did he hit her? Tai jumps back to see the aftermath.

"Aoru"

Tai readied himself again with his hands ablaze...

Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Nick could still not see what was happening but it seemed Tai was fighting someone inside the inn, since he could see smoke coming out of there. Nick was starting to worry about him. Thankfully the woods were were close enough to the inn that Nick could communicate with Tai via telepathy.

"Tai can you hear me? Whats going on down there? I see people smoke coming from the inn, are you fighting someone in there? Do you need some backup?"

(short, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:30 pm

"There is a crazy idiot boy here panicking and a woman archer who killed a man, but i tried to attack the archer and something went off and made a bunch of smoke." Tai replied telepathically.

Tai still searches for the woman archer in the midst of the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:11 am

"Eek...! Snipe Shot!" Aya screams, as she shoots three arrows filled with her demonic ki at Tairus. As a flame was sent flying at her, she dodged it effectively. "I-In a battle of... ranged battle... the one with more... accuracy will win...!" Aya says, readying more arrows, as a sinister aura surrounds her.

Blood drips on the floor and pours all over at the same time from a second maids body. "Watch your back." Eve says, as she cuts her wrists and blood spurts out and soon, a weapon takes form and charged with demonic ki, a sword and other weapons appear from her wrist attempting to impale Tairus.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 am

Nick was starting to get worried for Tai and figured he should help, but the transformation didn't seem like it was gonna wear off anytime soon. "Crap, get under a table and cover your head Tai. I'm coming in." Nick warned Tai as he let go off the tree and took to the sky. He was flying above the inn and dropped down at fast speed. Nick destroyed the roof as giant parts of wood came crashing down to the ground. "RAWR" Nick stood in the middle of the rubble as he quickly took a look around to spot the enemies.

Nick saw a demon bunny maid which if the circumstances were different he would think she was cute, but unfortunately she was holding a bow and arrow, and another maid with blonde hair with a sword in hand. Nicks way of handling battles were attack first, ask question later. He quickly aimed at the girl with the sword and used his breath of fire aiming to consume her in fire. He was taught not to take it easy in any battle, even if the opponent is a woman.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:30 am

Tristen sighed. Another enemy out. The results unchanged. "Argh!! Another m-monster!! Villagers, kill them! They're murderers!" Tristen shouts, getting the attention of the small amount of villagers in the area. The explosions and wall breaking probably scared them and they took slow actions such as walking to the inn. "These people... they killed the inn woman! And almost me...!" Tristen coerces them, grinning maliciously to himself.

"Everyone... we have to fight! Have to stop these murderers! Two girls in there are fighting them! Risking their lives! Save them, they're heroes..." Tristen forces tears, falling to his knees as he cries. The villagers look around him and then their 'enemies'. Some of them head back home and grab weapons, while other have magic spheres in their hand. Tristen too. "Demon Shot!" He shoots a magic-looking sphere towards the dragon man. In reality, this was just his demonic ki. Sinister vibes shot from Tristen's back. "Come on everyone, let's save the girls...!" He shouts.

As for Aya, she still backed away and took the distance. Charging demonic ki into her arrows, she went along with Tristen's ploy. "W-Why did you kill everyone...?" She asks, shooting three arrows at the dragon. Two at his right wing and the other at his abdomen. Her demonic ki in her arrows was seeping out as it flew towards the dragon. If the ki made contact with his skin, his skin would begin to have an acidic effect and melt off. Unlike Tristen's demonic ki which burns someone upon contact, hers literally melts what it makes contact with as if it was sulfuric acid.

"Demonic Wrap." Even stops, as she cuts a cross into her forehead and her demonic ki causes it to form in front of Tairus and it explodes and dissipates into the air. Naturally, if Tairus or Nick had saw it, they would be caught under Eve's illusions which is also the effect thanks to her own unique demonic ki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Journey to Tharsis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to Tharsis   Journey to Tharsis Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to Tharsis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next