Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:21 pm

[Their strengh his variable, just remember than if you sleep or fall inconcious you're dead. The difficult point is to take out all the three of them at the same time.]

Nhieling got into the darkest place of the city. Here were living the gang, the mafias... He had done some information gathering beforehand, and knew exactly where to strike... Most of the group here were already on the verge of starting an all out war at any time, but with the recent death in both camp, caused by Sloth disciple, the situation was explosive.
Explosive was exactly what Nhieling used too : Charging his puppet with some of the strongest bomb he had. All he had to do was to wait. He hide into an abandonned building, staying the farther away from his puppet that he hided into on of the few neutral zone that still existed : The black market.

Ehe...

Then a terrible explosion occure, blasting indiscriminaly person of each side.
Soon after, gunshot and scream of rage could be hear everywhere.

This will occup them~
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:03 pm

[Bump ! Since there is no chronology on this topic, even the one that have join the forum after can join]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Waiting for Mortimer.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Nhieling was out of hiding now and they were back on his trail. His magical signal shining like a beacon to the tracking spells as the group rushed towards his new location. Loosing him had thrown them for a loop and sent them randomly searching around the everlast ruins... Some had tried to follow him into the sewers only to get lost themselves. But with the scent clear again the mercenary-police force was converging on Nhieling. It would still take them time before they could all successfully mobilize and surround him. Apparently by escaping Nhieling had only incriminated himself further and now there were wanted posters at every other intersection in the city. Had he the unfortunate pleasure of being spotted at one of these intersections a nearby person could easily tell he was wanted and contact them immediately.

However unbeknownst to the police, the disciples of sloth were equally interested in Nhieling. Concealing their presence, two of them had disguised themselves as a husband-and-wife pair of bounty hunters under the polices employ. With the resources of the mercenary police at their fingertips, it wouldn't be long until Sloth had located the puppeteer and the rest of his party... and then who knew what would happen then!
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:51 am

"Ah, William... are you here for those murder cases? Just joking of course." Her voice was sincere and beautiful. She knew that William always went on silly missions for other people, but of course, the murder cases that had been happening were far too dangerous. "Why are you here, anyway? A mission?" She questions him, putting on an innocent smile, glad that someone came to entertain her.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 9:57 am

"What do you mean, 'you're kidding'? Of course I'm here for the murders." He looks at her, as if it was normal to do such things. "Actually, you want to help? You'll get paid and we do need allies." He tries to convince Micah to aid in his-- or well, Nhieling's cause.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:43 pm

It was armageddon. People were fighting and running everywhere. The scream of women and children could be heard too.

I may have overdone it... No matter.

Nhieling stop, in a storehouse, and start concentrating. He started by sending a magic signal to William :

"Change of plan, slay them all, just make it look like it's due to the fighting into the city, there is no point into trying a discret intervention anymore."

Nhieling went and hide into the shadow, and started by meditating, trying to find the last one. The main door was open: Come on, poor little thing, come and meet your nemesis.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:15 am

"Great, right..." William received Nhieling's message, then repeating it out to Micah, hoping she'd accept. He had gotten information on some of the people, so it was best to start his hunt now, as long as he doesn't kill them with magic and instead by an accident. Meaning, he could possibly set up some things, but William isn't the person to kill like Nhieling. Restraining them isn't his best specialty, but he may have a plan for the thing he wanted to do.

"Alright, I'm off. Good luck," He says, passing her Nhieling's note that may answer any questions as he rushes off.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Ken had also gotten the message from Nhieling. "Action time!" Ken smiles cracking his knuckles as gunshots from a gang could be heard in the distance. "Arrow Stream." He follows the man, as he approaches the gun battle beginning to shoot him in the back. Of course, he purposely created these arrows out of ki, making them disperse leaving no evidence of them behind as the the man stumbles right into the gunshot outburst.

"Perfect." Ken smiles as he's barraged with bullets. He hoped this killed him.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 10:04 pm

Nhieling heard someone entering the warehouse. The scene was movie like : A gigantic abandonned warehouse, poorly lighted as the window have been condemned. Since Nhieing was hided deeply into the shadow, the onlt thing that could be heard was the sound of water dripping. Regulary, without any error... Tic... Tic... Tic....

Nhieling vision through his puppet wasn't constrained by the darkness, Nhieling was waiting everything : Cops, thug, refugee... But it's two persons that enter it. Both were Sloth disciple.

Letting his voice resonating through his puppet, coming out of nowhere, Nhieling said : Oh ~ Really nice of you. Two mouse that came to feed the cat eh....

[Al, I'll let you NPC them, William, you're free to act your way. Ken, same here, you can auto-NPC your opponent.]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:31 pm

William carried them, three full tubs of petrol. Placing them in an alleyway, all he had to do was find the enemy. He knew it shouldn't be that hard as they're the one's supposed to be taking advantage of this chaos. William had to give some signals or a lure or something... "Alright, I got it." William grins, rushing out of the alleyway in search for one of the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:28 am

Micah obviously walked off as did William, she wasn't' going to put herself in danger like that. As she walked off, she felt a slight thrill as she looked past the alleyway. "Maybe, I should help... I'd be saving a few people." Micah jumps in glee, rushing into the alleyway, kneeling on the wall, looking like she was a tattered poor kid.

In less than thirty minutes, a man approached her. Micah feigned being unconscious, "Crescent Strike." Micah smiles, delivering a powerful backflip kick from her fetal position rather remarkably. The man looked in astonishment as she quickly follows William's advice, sealing the man's mouth with duct tape and glass.

"I got him, I got him!" Micah pumps her fists in the air, not realizing the man getting up...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:43 am

"There he is." William glares at the man that Nhieling had told him about. Chanting a few words in Latin, he releases a small ball of flame from his finger. The ball was light, had no flame intensity or anything, it was more like a small orb that one couldn't hear, feel or touch it. William ran down the stairs, the ball of orb slowly floating in front of him.

The man curiously follows him, it would seem he was armed or something because every now and then an iron clang would echo through the air. "A gun?" William wandered as he made his way to the alleyway, bringing his orb right into his hand, as he dashes in the alleyway, the doctor following.

"Kokkuu Shundo." William says, jumping up at the top and taking aim at the barrels he set before. As the doctor arrived in, William shot out three flame shots at the barrels, intending for them to explode and destroy the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:56 am

As the man lunged at Micah, her fast, agile and rather profound reflexes easily got her out of the way. "Eight Arm Strike." She closes her eyes, bringing her arms up in a certain stance that made it look like she has eight. With a swift blow, she delivers 15 quick successive attacks, while grabbing a few creates nearby and throwing them, knocking the man out. "One down." She smiles, making the scene look like a complete accident as she heads off.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:01 pm

[Seem like Alberio don't feel like posting]

The two of them were now looking around, nervous. The woman started speaking : We know you're here, stop toying around. You're done for, you can't flee anymore.

Oh... And you think that I've fled from sleep for so long just to loose once I've finally encountered my nightmare?... DO YOU REALLY THINK I'VE SACRIFICED SO MUCH JUST TO LOOSE TODAY?

Nhieling voice resonated through the building. Using this as a cover Nhieling started some preparation.

Not like you'll have any choice... Then started the difficult part, Sloth disciple have learned how to attack both on the spiritual realm and the real one at the same time. The danger would be to kill them before defeating their mental projection, if they were to die, they would receive a terrible power up for a few moment on the spiritual realm and Nhieling would be in danger.

Nhieling was worried about the other through. At first he intended to kill all of them at the same time to take care of the spiritual fighting himself. He just hoped they would be fine...

Here the battle started : Nhieling puppet surged out of the shadow, sweeping the leg of the man, but bouncing on the shield of the woman.

On the mental level, both of their projection have broken into Nhieling mind. he didn't hope to block them out anyways, here started his long prepared trap : Nhieling mind was like a castle, his last fortress, once you get in you were lost into the endless place that was his mind. Door could be seen everywhere, each of them leading into others place, of into deadly trap.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:48 am

As William finished with his area, he wondered how everyone else was doing. He could trust the other 3 to do their things, but whether or not they can do it without getting this 'Sloth' guy made William unsure. "I better go find them..." William says, jumping onto a buildings roof to scout for them. There was a lot of mayhem and panic throughout the streets, many people running around, a lot of commotion. "Great..." He sighs, he knew this was going to be much harder than he originally thought.

Jumping from building to building, he thoroughly glanced through each window, alleyway and such, hoping to find any of his supposed allies.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:40 am

Ken seemingly killed his enemy and now went to find another person. He wandered how to do this and how much people were remaining, "Right, I better signal everyone." He grabs out a firework from his bag and connects it to a fletch and shot it up in the air. This signaled his allies that he had defeated his enemy. The firework was in the form of a '1', defining he had defeated one enemy.

He also hoped that someone would signal him back saying how much enemies they had defeated. It was an easy way to signify how much enemies each person had defeated.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:34 pm

[You could have least have put some effort into it.]

At Nhieling position, the battle was now fully engaged, it was sort of a battle against time to eliminate them before the police came in.
On the physical realm, the two disciple were loosing slightly, but on the spiritual realm they were pushing farther into Nhieling mind.
Both were floating in the empty room, surrounded by insanity.
Shit, we're loosing time, here... How can someone possess such a twisted mind.
I don't know either, it's like he was able to designed his own mind as a giant trap especially for us...

Suddenly the decor change, turning the whole scene into a dinning hall. Nhieling projection was walking back the grand stair and the other side of the room : Welcome to my little kingdom. I hope you'll enjoy my hospitality... Added him with a grin...
Both disciple get on guard, ready to tear Nhieling soul apart. Sadly enough... I doubt you'll like what come next.
Then the decor started rotting. The light disappeared, the food started decomposing, the nice room turn into a ghost one.
Nhieling mind projection suddenly changed too, where he was standing previously was now a fully white reaper.
As you can see, I have prepared my mind for the transcendence spell, even through it's not complete yet, I ready to accept it, meaning that I've undergone some heavy change, and you won't be able to beat me in this little game anymore...

The armor at the side of the room got to life, and started attacking the two intruder, using this opportunity, Nhieling suddenly appear in front of them : Don't forget than when fighting under spiritual form, your power is determined by your own mind, as soon as you loose your concentration, you're dead.

Then, at the same time, both on the spiritual and real world, Nhieling split the man in half with his scythe. The only one lasting was the woman, without any hesitation, she stab herself in the heart.

Shit ! In Nhieling spirit, the woman form turn into the one of a demon, emitting a black aura on par with Nhieling insanity.

You're determined, for someone that only think to himself I admire you, refusing defeat to the end, going as far as to sacrifice yourself, are you sure you're Sloth disciple and not Pride one?

Very funny, she said, her face was now distorted into a mask of pure sadness, with blood tear rolling down her jowl.
As she summoned two large spear of energy, Nhieling instantly flee from the room. The battle was now raging, room after room, the decor changed two fast for both opponent to even remark it since they were now concentrated into the battle.

Suddenly Nhieling got to the room he was aiming for. He was into Zieref memory, one of his strongest one, the betrayal of his disciple : Sloth, Greed, Lust... All of them were here.

Then Nhieling draw all the anger he could from Zieref memory, it was a amount of pure hate.

Good by, you won't be forgotten, at least I can promise this to you. I would have loved to encounter you in another situation.
Then in a blast of raw energy, Nhieling destroy her soul. In the real world, her body fall to the ground, dead before hitting the ground, without any external injury through.

[If I count it right, there is two left : The cops, and another one. At this point you can do what you want with the last one, Mortimer : Come back on the topic and make something like you finally catch me back ^^]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:15 pm

William got Ken's signal and knew that if it was Nhieling, he would have taken at least one out by now. The next on William's list was the cop, but leading him away was unlikely. Instead, he decided to settle things in a flash, if that was possible-- suddenly he spun around as a massive magical pressure surges through the area where William had just been. "So... the battle's not over with...? Guess I couldn't get away with it, from a simple explosion..." William grits his teeth, staring at the area as he rushes back to the alleyway where he had just been fighting in.

He looked down cautiously, the flames were slowly avoiding the man. "Shit... I think I can get him off guard." William stares, noticing the man was wielding a gun. That was definitely dangerous, these murderers were insane.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:37 am

Micah felt unsure, so she went back and tied the man with a rope, restraining his arms, legs, body and gagged his mouth for a third time. "Got you," She giggles, looking up at the '1'. She need to signal she beat 1 too, but it seems she was unable to. She looked around, this guy was dangerous, if Micah was a split second late she may have died. If there were others like that, just as powerful, it'd be too dangerous.

Micah looked around, there were no enemies or fighting left around this area, so she was relatively safe.

(Eeeehm, do we leave one for Alberio to defeat?)
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:36 am

Ken found the next enemy, he was openly absorbing members that took part in a gang war. "Spread Shot." Ken shoots at him, perching himself at a window to get a good job at the enemy. The arrows missed, no, they were redirected away from the man. He had a tough build, he emitted strong magical presence and was dressed like a gang leader himself.

Not only that, Ken could tell he was well equipped with an armor plate, as well as guns under his large blazing fire patterned jacket. "Spread," Ken propelled himself into the air, soaring through the winds, shooting numerous blasts at the man, they all were redirected with some hitting the man's stomach, but he was apparently unarmed, meaning, yes... he had some form of chest armour under his shirt. He was prepared, meaning this will be a hard fight.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:53 am

William smirked slightly at his enemy arising despite being lit on fire. "Heh... I made sure my fire wouldn't be life threatening, but..." William looks cautiously at his enemy, he seemed to be... absorbing the fire or so it seemed. "Shundo..." William surely bursts with speed delivering a massive hook to the man's face sending him propelling backwards into the air. He follows up with an axe kick merged with his magic as he kicks the mans stomach sending him through the roofs ground.

William could still sense the man's magic. This guy was much tougher than he seemed, but William so was Will. He could sense magic flow underneath him as an eruption of light magic obliterates the roof, sending William skyrocketing into the air. "Ngh..." William grits his teeth, looking at his enemy. He seemed to be highly damaged from William's attack, but still fighting onwards. "Tough bugger, aye?" William forces a fake smile, ready to engage in combat.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Micah ran over to the main area of the town. "Ah, Ken!" Micah notices him soaring through the air blasting arrows at a man- the enemy. Micah noticed Ken fighting his hardest and gave him a signal that she will sneak from behind and attack the man. She ran through the chaos, avoiding any rubble or projectiles that came over to her easily as she runs over to the man from behind.

"Spider Dance," Micah says, "Eight Arm Strike!" She moves her arms at high speeds aiming for a quick consecutive blast of strikes infused with her ki.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Ken grins as Micah initiated an attack from behind as Ken swoops forward shooting off his many explosion arrows at the policeman. "Arrow Burst!!" He exclaims loudly shooting off massive blue arrows of compressed ki. As he got within 3 meters of the man, his defenses seemed to be cracking.

"Explosion," He hysterically flails his body as a giant mass of explosions destroy everything around him including Micah and Ken. "Nuuuuuuragh!" Ken growls, as he opens his eyes from the impact, smoke filled the area and his figure still stood tall. Micah was next to him.

"Y-You alright?" He asks her, his body trembling from the explosions. Ken looked at the figure, something laid on the ground. The iron chest armour he used to defend himself it would seem. "We broke his defense... we can do this..." Ken encourages her, forcing himself up.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 pm

"O-Of course I'm fine... don't underestimate me..." Micah forces herself up too, her body was flung onto the ground just before and it felt like her body was giving up from that massive explosion. "I'll create an opening... alright? Illusion Dance." Micah closes her eyes, as she begins testing out her new dance as her movements felt light, extremely light. Her body was radiating a mystic aura and suddenly she disappears.

She avoided any explosions by leaping to the sides, even if the man could detect her, she had an opportunity. "Got you!" She leaps onto him, latching her arms around his stomach. Seems if she got attacked by an explosion, so would the man. "I won't let go no matter what! Go Ken!" Micah shouts enthusiastically hoping to end this war as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)   Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Deaths... NHIELING! (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next