Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MINIMATTY

Male Posts : 14

MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind Empty
PostSubject: MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind   MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Name: The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind
Species:Skeleton Body Species (See Description)
Blood-type:A
Height:5.9
Weight:Weightless
Likes:Art, Death, Blood, Reviving Myself after death h:O, near misses, close kills, lucky escapes.
Dislikes:Noffing

Personality:No one has made full 1 on 1 contact with him for more than 3 minutes to get a full bio on him.

Appearance:Skeleton with Black and red Hoody.

History:
Birth:100 Year Immortality Ritual began, dipping me into skin stock that had been grinded form the other humans before me, the hot stock of human skin felt weird against mine but almost felt like it was healing me even though i have not been damaged or injured.Even though my ears were still developing i could hear to old men whspiring how my ritual would have to wait a whole 3 years before i could survive the... Knocked by the main encester not good she put me to sleep with a genjutsu,will i will not be awake for another 3 years.. what a drag.
Age 1:*Release* What the... two young 20 year old boys had woke me up with there genjutsu release wow im lucky, wait there speaking to me "Now you shall pay for being the chosen Ninja to kill 1000 Mages, im the kings son and he didn't even choose his own son" he flinged off his hood, Whats with his face, it, its noffing jsut a pure white shiney skull, what have they done to him, the second lad drew out a kunai knife from his shirt pocket. a pointed it to my little head. BOYS!!! What the hell do you think you are doing put down that knife, and step away from the chosen one, you know what he needs protection and care a sleep for another 2 years what do you thin your doing pointing a knife to him and relising that genjutsu... The boys were put into prison confinement, i hear dit was only for 5 years, in my opnion they should be dead, the Hall monitor did not do much but report this to the head of the community carrying em there too, for all i cared i should of been left there to age. "He needs to be alseep for 2 more years we can not leave him like this, he will not devolop any skills on bone structure" "Your right my Lord"
Age 2:What now.. Oh crap theve put me under genjutsu again, oh well better live it for this year, what is that noise, "You cannot jsut make him the chosen oen he has to have pottenshal and skills and he has not even devoloped anything yet apcept a freakshly luckign smile, liek he wants to kill us or put us on his death wish","Don't get jelouss son just becuase i chose him over you, you have noffing , all you wnat is power and death of the mages for ever"."Whatever Dad if you don't let go, jsut buzz of i have ha dit with you, when i leave your my first kill" the king walked off "Then the prevousey is true then"
Age 3:I think i can hear people even thought im put in a 3 year sleep, it amazes me i guess id o have a potental to choose, too kill, to fight for those who a wrong."Ok guys this was Medges plan if he failed to kill the chosen one then it was are job to set him free and place the skeleton ritual on him areselves, you guys ready" "Yep" Yep" "You got it" The four boys nelt on there knees released him form the genjutsu and with a stroke of eachother blood there wrote the code, Melting Skin, Acid Arouthion, eww blood on em that is gross, clean me now, using 4 seperate hand signs the boys place there palms in the center of the boys chest, and with the main boys left hand he chopped them off" sealing the hands in with the ritual,"We must leave and escape this place and forget about everything we did and we must hide all evidence" the 4 boys ran off and dived out fo the castle qand jumped into the sea surrounding it.
Age 4:The boys were never found, i was taken to a medical centre, at this point in time i relized tiem is faster when noffing happens in your life, that is why i surrvied the ritual 1 year early, technically it was finished on the same day i should of started the ritual witch gave me more of an advantage so thanks to those boys im a new improved ninja, i woke up in the medical centre, there was no one there at all the nurses wer eont here breaks, all that was there was a tray of knifes, everything else was pure blank white, been at age 4 now i belive i was able to walk trying to crawl out of bed and hitting the floor failing to walk i noticed a shiney thing under the bed, reaching my hand under to get it, it was a mirrior, i had funw ith ti at first but as i drew it closer to my face i noticed something had changed my body was all on the floor my face and arms were the only things connected the ritual had worked i was pure skeleton "OMG"
Age 5:"OMG" the nurse screemed as she ran back into room she quickly picke dall me bakc up and oranged me back into place, "You havnt balanced out you whole body yet, you will fall apart alot you need to take time to devolp it and learn from your mistakes" Thinking about what she said i relized i had no time to devolop my skils as next year was the year was the year he is relized and that is the day i will make my first kill.
Age 6:My body was in order i could walk perfectly i could attach and re-attach objects and body parts to and from my body, i was in perfect condition to kill. Charging into the jail cell, no one was there noffing no blood no drained body parts, he must of left early i thought,i asked the officer where he went, the officer did not mention much apcept 6 words,There Will Be A New King. I did not know what that ment but the only way to become the new king was to kill the present king i arrived at the kings doors, the guards were knocked out, i slammed open the door to find that the king was forced up against the chair with HIMMM forcing a knife to his throught, "ARRRRGGHHH" i charged at the boy with my own fist, smacking him down to the floor, my fist dribbled blood, dark blue blood, the sign of my end, "No don't kill my son the propecey is true he must kill me and become the king" Sharpning my fist to a dagger shaped point i stabbed every part of the kings sons body to shreded pieces, all that was left was a kunai knife, i picked up the knife and i said to the king, "Im the propesy now bitch" stabbing him directly through his skull. My life was over i only had 93 years left to live, i succced, in my mission and now i have no more goals, i dived into the sea departining all my bones. So i never see them or myself in full again.
Age 7:"Black ops team move move" i survived my 7th birthday, how?, the black ops, an elite squad that is highly against the king, they know everything and everyone and they know what happens and when it happens. Of course i survived they found my bodys and put me back together like a very bad jigsaw."Black Ops stratergy 56 leave him there till he talks, if he tries to escape kill him if he leave succesfully then he is one of us"
Age 8:They think i will talk if they leave me hear for a year well there wrong.
Age 9:Developing and manipulating the change in my fist i can transform my fist in to any object i wish.
Age 10:Black Ops shall we tease him abit, let give him the all 5 elements control see what he does then. My body changed to fire, then wind, then lightning to water and earth, these men had giving me and incredible amout of elemental control, but i wish not to use this, as for next year i shall escape.
Age 11:"Sir the doors have been breached he escaped, yes good good where is he now, is he still in the building". "Yes sir, he is in the tunnel route underground." Im 10 miles away from leaving this place.
Age 12:Good good gas out the tunnel routes take out are own men if there, in there, but sir is that a bit too hasty shouldn't we just lock all the doors and trap him there" "NOOO!, he is invisible and has control over the five elements we have no way of trapping him we must gas the tunnels that will ignite his body and flame he to death"
Age 13:!WARNING! !WARNING! Gas leak in the tunnels, no dramatic caution needed carry on with your work !WARNING! WARNING!
Age 14:Hmm it seems like they need to kill me, for some reason, oh well not gonna stop me, earth style. "SIR were did he go, he is underground below the tunnels, he is not stopping he jsut keeps heading down, "GOOD he will be aghnighlated when he reaches the earths core"
Age 15:"Kunichiwa, Origato for the Sushi"
Age 16 Present Day:"What the **** how did he get there in Japan" "It seems captin Nagoto, that he survived the core by cooling it to hsi body tempreture then heating it up jsut has he left" "You scientests are worthless, you tell em noffing can survive the earth core, and then he goes down there and plays with it as if its his friend" "Well im sorry sir but he is on the opisite side of the world right now there is noffing we can do about it" "Get his Blood or any of the blood that has been in contact with him, we will kill through blood drive "Im sorry sir we will fail, there is no signs of blood anyway and the king and his son are skeletons not real humans or any species known to man, so they left no blood" "So... what was that boy then" "I beleive sir he was, A Ninja Who Leaves No Trail of Blood Behind" My ears have fully developed now i can hear what the last 3 people said even if there still talking and im not there as long as i made contact with them, the last thing i heard was that Im The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail of Blood Behind, hmm catchy :P.

Class:Rouge Black Ops Ninja

Preferred Elemental Type:Fire-Lightning-Earth-Wind-Water

Magic Keyword: Ninjas don't use magic it is against them and it is certainly against my class as i would be immediate death on the spot.

Skills:Transforming Fists,Unlimited Kunai Knifes Shriuken and other Ninja weopons, 2 minute delay all made out of bone, control over all the five elements.

Last edited by MINIMATTY on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://poke-artist.deviantart.com/
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind   MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:53 pm

Could you make it your skill has a cooldown time between each certain number? Unlimited spamming's kind of broken. XD

Also, as long as your character can be knocked out and such in the RP, it'll be fine, even though the immortality's a bitch. Does your character feel pain? Fatigue?
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
MINIMATTY

PostSubject: Re: MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind   MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Yes i can easily be killed basicly lost body parts, a stab through my skull, gassed, fire is bad rel iwith me too, also godo vital punches or kicks too.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind   MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Quote :
even though the immortality's a bitch

Lol XD.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind   MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Hahaha. Sorry, Bex totally confused me!! XDD

APPROVED! Good work Matty!
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind   MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:14 pm

Its called Demon Race, same abilities, just thats what its called.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind   MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:47 am

Lol why does a skeleton have a blood type? XD
Is that your blood type when you were human or are we missing something since you dont have a visual
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY

PostSubject: Re: MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind   MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 pm

bex wrote:
Is that your blood type when you were human or are we missing something since you dont have a visual
when at birth i was tested on all of my skills, abilities , health conditions blood types, the whole lot before i was able to take the ritual. hope that sorted you out mate.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind   MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:49 pm

MINIMATTY wrote:
bex wrote:
when at birth i was tested on all of my skills, abilities , health conditions blood types, the whole lot before i was able to take the ritual. hope that sorted you out mate.
Oh trust me,it did.thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
MINIMATTY

PostSubject: Re: MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind   MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:16 pm

bex wrote:
MINIMATTY wrote:
bex wrote:
Oh trust me,it did.thank you very much.
gLAD IT DID MATE :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind   MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind Empty

Back to top Go down

MINIMATTY - The Ninja Who Leaves No Trail Of Blood Behind

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1