Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood and violence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:06 am

Mortimer traveled through the mainstreet of the small village. He had come here searching for her. Another soulon the edge of darkness and redemption... or rather she had requested that he come here... Well not him exactly... but she had set up an ad searching for someone willing to "fight, die, kill, and be willing to have their blood sucked out afterwords". Honestly, it was nothing he hadn't been through before.

And so Mortimer followed the main street of town, the mid-spring sun beaming down on the grassy field. Yet a conspicuous brown spot of packed-dry dirt lay at the center of the field... and inside it was the girl, pacing back and forth, chewing on her thumbnail. Had Mortimer been anyone else, he would have assumed that she was merely anxious... however as things stood he saw the "young" woman for what she really was... barely contained bloodlust and violence, trapped inside the body of a sixteen year old female.

"You said in the ad that you wanted someone to engage in bloody violence right? Well I am here to answer your call... my lady". With the last words mortimer removed his top-hat and bowed deeply, displaying his nape for only a second, before rising back to full height and casting his hat out of the dirt circle. "So... is there anything special you would like in for this fight?"

(OOC; sorry if I took a few liberties with the characterization, but it just seems that this is the way she would look if she hadn't fought/ killed anyone in weeks and was dying for a fight) :shiney:
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:18 am

Kagami gave a wicked smile, a Cleaver appearing in her hand from nowhere. If he knew of mallet space, this young gent would know that was where it came from. "Indeed. In addition to the conditions on the poster, whoever loses has to fufill to the best of their abilities three requests from the winner... Ok I explained it, let's get right to the fight." Kagami was prepared to use her knife spray, the one ranged attack she had, to weaken him before she went in for the main part of the fray.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:40 am

"Very well then" Mortimer replied yawning slightly. Drawing out his cane from within his coat he placed the tip on the ground within his shadow. As he did this the darkness beneath his feet hardened and solidified. Bringing his cane up Mortimers shadow stuck to the end of itForming a small wall slightly larger than himself. Several of the knives embedded themselves in the shadow material while the remainder somehow managed to pass through it. They did little damage though, skinning his knuckles cheek, ear and hips, but otherwise the attack had little affect. He was hurt but it was far from over. At last the barrage of knives came to an end and with that he reformed the shadow which was previously brotecting him into an oversized blade, still utilizing the cane as a handle, he decided to use the knives in his creation as well. At several intervals the knives which had been stuck in his shadow stuck wickedly out of the blade. "Shall we move on to the actual fight then?" He asked nonchalantly as he pointed the makeshift sword at the mallet space wielding vampire.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Kagami gave a wide-eyed look at what the fellow did, but quickly regained her composure. "Crap. don't think a fucking fancy trink like that will discourage me!" She said, rushing over and hacking at him with her cleaver. She was simply hacking he him, she wouldn't try to remove any limbs of his unless it was clear things weren't going her way. It was clear she wasn't desperate enough to go at him full power yet, but would eventually if the battle kept going in his favor. On second thought, she decided to do her signature twist - in an attempt to damage the shadowy sword and leave him without a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:09 pm

The movement was definately unexpected on Mortimers part. As his sword collided with her cleaver, the shadow weapon was bit into. Although not severing it completely it did leave a deep gash in the shadow blade. Had his shadow sahping been any weaker than he was quite certain the blade would have been cut cleanly through.

Still, this was an opportunity. Instead of attempting to draw the blade away from the cleaver, he maintained the pressure on it. Keeping the sword upright with his left hand, he twisted and pulled the handle of his cane, drawing a thin shortsword from within it. Holding the short sword upside down, he turned still maintaining preassure on the larger sword with his left hand. He turned facing away from her, his arm behind him and decreasing the preassure he could maintain, but with his free right hand, he attempted to stab her with the short sword. Bringing his arm sideways across his body like someone trying to break a window without getting hit by glass, except Mortimer kept his head turned, looking over his shoulder at the intended target.

OOC; PM me if I didn't make it entirely clear what Mortimer did here. I should be able to clarify.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:20 pm

Kagami knew she couldn't release her parry with the larger sword without gettinmg swung at. But she did so, attempting to dodge both swords. It was a risky maneuver but Kagami wasn't one to avoid risk. "Damn, you're good." she said, prepared to exchange her cleaver for her chainsaw at a moment's notice. It depended upon whether he stayed there, or he attacked again, and if she managed to avoid his attacks.

It had been a while since someone had managed to keep up with Kagami so easily, and she began to wonder if this was a mistake. Still, she knew she couldn't quit now. She hadn't had any blood in quite a while, nor a fight. She desperately felt the need for both. if this fellow was going to make things hard, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:33 pm

The girl was smart at least, she had managed to escape the attack. Bringing his momentum around he twisted to face the girl once more. The shadow mage threw the larger, damaged sword at the girl. As it spun arcing the short distance between them Mortimer performed a shundo, his smaller sword dropped as he moved. Gripping the flying sword as he came out of it and spinning it around in a circle, adding force to the already fast moving weapon. If the girl blocked she would be met with a jarring force, if the girl attempted to dodge or run away, she would be cut in her attempt to evade the large shadow sword. And just because he knew she would be annoyed, he released the daggers embedded in the shadow sword, causing them to fly out as he spun. He couldn't aim very well with them, but their release could be a good distraction.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:37 pm

At that Kagami exchanged her cleaver for her chainsaw, attempting to block the sword even as one of two of the small daggers went into her left foot... She was about ready to give if things kept up like this. "****!" She yelled as she managed to block the big sowrd, but was forced back several feet. It caused the daggers to rip her foot up more, thus causing serious pain for the vampire. But she'd managed to block his attack at least...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:47 pm

With this last swing the shadow sword broke, Mortimer used another shundo and retreated back to his previous position grabbing the shortsword once more. The girl was using a chainsaw now... and that could be dangerous. He was only glad that the girl seemed to be fairly slow, but if he got hit by that chainsaw even once it could be over for him. This girl was clearly a master of... what had Kitty called.... Mallet space? An extrademensional space capable of holding massive items. Though from what Mortimer understood, it could only be used by cute girls... he wondered if the universe really did have a sense of humor.

Still he needed to focus on the fight now. He had promised himself that he would only use two of his techniques in this figt, but right now he was severly tempted to break that promise...Still that wasn't the kind of guy he was.

Only one thing to do he thought. And with that Mortimer collapsed to the ground seemingly in a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:52 pm

"Huh?" Kagami went over to him as he collapsed. She kikced him with her good foot lightly, wondering what the heck was going on. "Is this your way of surrendering?" She said, kneeling down to lightly slap him in the face...

[OOC: sorry about the short post, that last bit caught me off guard as much as it did Kagami :P]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Perfect. Mortimer smiled inwardly to himself that his plan had been so successful. His shortsword still in hand he plunged the blade into her good foot pining her to the ground. Using the shadow created when he lie flat on the ground, he was able to form a small stilleto which he placed at her waiting neck. The shadow dagger bit into her flesh gently, and a small bead of blood formed where he had placed the knife. "I do believe that this is checkmate... or if you want I can always sever your artery here?" he said as he twisted the knife slightly.

OOC; Come on... kneeling down? That's practically an invitation for this... Mortimer may be lazy but he's not going to fall asleep in the middle of a fight.... of course there was that one time....
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:12 pm

"Crap..." Kagami paused, she couldn't believe she'd fallen for such a trick. "You fucking win... Now what you gonna make me do, hmm?" Her frown twisted into a rather creepy smile, her fangs showing as she gnashed her teeth momentarily... She'd always been afraid of defeat. 'just bear it.' Kagami thought to herself. 'Managing through this will just prove you're able to stand defeat and thus better as a person.'
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:21 pm

"Hmm... Honestly I hadn't really thought about it." Still keeping the knife to the vampire throat, he raised himself up to a squatting position, on the same level with the killer.

"Okay, how about this, my first request is that you will not kill me". He gave this answer with his same tired smile and halflidded eyes, that he normally wore. "That sound reasonable
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:25 pm

"Damn, simple much?" Just then she finally put her chainsaw back into malletspace. That was easy, and she wasn't interested in another losing fight with him anyway... especially considering both her feet were badly damaged and she'd be at a disadvantage. She didn't know what it was but there was something about this guy she rather liked... Few she ever fought had even stood a chance against her, so his ability to take her attacks she admired. 'At least that's one less fucking crybaby weakling out there...'
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:30 pm

"Okay, now that that's done, my second request is this... tell me a little about yourself. You're clearly a decent fighter with a strong afinity for mallet space. Also you're a vampire, and I'm guessing from your fans that you're... about 150 years old give or take half a century... I don't know it's very hard to tell, but supposedly your fangs do show your age... So who are you, what are you capable of and what have you been doing for the better part of your existance?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:34 pm

"200, give or take a few years... mostly been fighting with people like you... though admittedly, no one has defeated me in quite a while." Kagami sighed. "You pretty much saw the extent of my fighting skills right there..." She didn't know where to continue from that point, there was just so much to share in terms of her past. She'd blocked out everythign before her first experiences as a Vampire, mostly due to the pain those memories caused her.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:41 pm

So old and yet she still hadn't learned to use ki properly... Mortimer found it slightly sad. But then again he thought that Kitty could use a friend. Someone to talk to about girl... and vampire stuff with. Mortimer smirked slightly.

"Alright this is my final request", bringing himself up to his full height, but keeping the dagger in place "I want you to be friend, ally and servant for the rest of my life... or until I release you from this agreement." He leaned in close to her, "it is within your power to do that isn't it", still smiling that strange sleepy smile.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Kagami regretted adding that last bit to the duel agreement now. "Oh ****..." She mutteered to herself before stating "Fine..." She looked at him. "I suppose Friends ought to know each other's names, hmm?" She laughed, not really eager to do this agreement but she knew she had to. "It's Kagami. Kagami Kaguya."

[OOC: Kagami means mirror :P]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:33 pm

"Glad to hear it", Mortimer said as he pulled the knives and shortsword out of the vampires feet. "Drawing himself up to full height again, he reached down to clasp Kagami's hand and help her up. "I'm Mortimer... Mortimer C. Graves. Oh and just out curiosity, what kind of cookies do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Kagami gave Mortimer a curious look as he helped her up. Why'd he want to know what kind of cookies she liked? "Peanut butter." She answered, truthfully. She hadn't had a good cookie in forever. Just then she remembered where she got her taste for peanut butter cookies. Before she'd become a vampire, her Dad worked at the bakery and every day he'd make her a cookie. She tried to cover up the fact there were now tears in her eyes by turnign away from Mortimer momentarily...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:48 pm

And there it was, proof that underneath she was still human. "Lets go then... Cookies await us. And I know this lovely little patisserie on the edge of town. Their peanut butter cookies are nothing to write home about but they're still fairly decent. We can eat their while we disscuss your living arrangements, sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm

"Uh... S-sure." Kagami stammered, wiping away her tears. She hadn't missed her Dad in ages, but maybe that was because she'd blocked out her memories of him. But why? She decided somehow or another she would find out why she'd blocked out many of her childhood memories. In the meantime though, she was content going with Mortimer. "Something tells me you know someone else you want me to meet..." Kagami said, she'd caught him with that sort of expression on his face earlier...

[OOC: Should we PM Kitty to warn her?]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:01 pm

Setting Kagami down on the chairs outside, he went in for a little bit and returned with two cones of cookies. One had mini-peanutbutter cookies, the other contained double chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips. Handing the peanut butter cookies to his knew companion Mortimer placed his feet up, and responded to her question. "There is indeed someone I would like you to meet, of course that can always come later. Her name is Kitty, no last name. Like you she's a vampire but near as I can figure she's only about a hundred... of course she looks like she's sixteen and acts like she's thirteen" he chuckled to himself at this.

"But that comes later. For now I'd like to disscuss how you would like to live your life. I know you like fighting, otherwise you wouldn't have put out an ad seeking someone to fight. I know that you need blood, because that's where vampires obtain most of their nutrients. And I know you like peanut butter cookies, because you just told me. But other than these simple things, what is it that you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:05 pm

"No one else has known this in a long time but..." Kagami decided he needed to know. "Because you brought back memories of my childhood, I wonder why I locked out those memories... My current goal is to find out why I did that. And... No one else has known this in a while either, but I also love to shop..." She wondered why she felt like being a blabbermouth all of a sudden, and no profanity either. This wasn't like her unless... Something was changing. She pushed these observations to the back of her mind and munched on a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:15 pm

Mortimer chuckled slightly.

"Well that sounds just like a normal sixteen year old girl doesn't it?" Mortimer chewed one of his cookies savoring the taste as best he could before swallowing. "You know I've always wondered about why it is vampires seem to stay mentally at the age they were when they were turned. Well I guess it doesn't matter right now does it?"

Mortimer left for a moment this time to get himself a cup of tea. When he returned he sat back down and continued "Sorry, this setting just demands tea. Now you have a goal. I hope that we can work towards that over the course of this relationship." Mortimer paused again, this time sipping the tea. He didn't actually like it but he felt the pauses were better filled with tea sipping than cookie chewing. "I should be able to devise a method to visit your inner pysche... but for now we'll talk about how you want to live day to day. So then, how would you like to live? Underground? In a castle? Wandering? At a school? Maybe even up in the clouds? There really are no wrong answers. So when you are not fighting or searching for why and how you blocked off parts of your life, what do you see yourself doing?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood and violence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and violence   Blood and violence Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood and violence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next