Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PervySageChuck

Male Posts : 6

MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! Empty
PostSubject: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Hello, I'm the one that you're parents warned you about!!

I'm the head proofreader for Death Toll where I try to keep things lively in between proofing jobs. I am definitely addicted to my "Proofer's Red Ink" drug and really enjoy my work there!!

I am also known as Death Toll's "Resident Pervert and Old Fart" and I am constantly working hard to maintain my low and seedy reputation that's taken me over five decades to develop!!

So please come visit me at deathtollscans.com, the admins there keep me locked up in the lowest sub-level of their dungeons!

I'm in the last cell on the left!!
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Bored right..... Well welcome. I hope you enjoy you're stay here. It's nice to have another old pervert here. We can never have enough.

Have Fun Shiny
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:30 pm

lol, welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay, cant stop thinking that ur username comes from a mix of Jiraya and chuck norris Horrified
Back to top Go down
PervySageChuck

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Thanks for the welcome!! You're right about Jiraya but not about Mr. Norris. Chuck is derived from my first name, Charles.

And Like Jiraya, I'm a lifetime fan of the female form. Aaahh! What a wonderful world it is that has women in it!!

By the way, if you visit us at Death Toll, DON'T believe everything they say about me! The good things are DEFINITELY not true!!
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:21 pm

I am the grand master [troll] here; sadly, I am too lazy to do anything.

Anyway, you are just.. well.. should be blessed that I decided to read this since I tend to ignore most newbies because this forum is dying.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:27 am

This is interesting. Will Perv be a new ally to BRS or a new enemy?????
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:39 am

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!!!
Back to top Go down
PervySageChuck

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:00 am

I don't know what BRS is, therefore I have no opinion on it. In all honesty, (A despicable trait that I am rarely accused of), I registered here so I could help William with Cage of Eden in my capacity as a proofreader.

But I'm always willing to stir up s**t, errr... Have fun at other people's expense, errr... with others!
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:25 am

This guy is okay; everyone love him.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:26 am

Welcome to someone's harem mission Negima Lost Magic, though its already shown on the banner XD
Lets murder! get along to rule the world become friends
0x0
Back to top Go down
PervySageChuck

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:16 am

Once again, moose and squirrel lose! Come, Natasha, we shall celebrate with perversity #813 tonight!!

Or, if you're not in the mood, I could always just pop open a cold one down at the morgue. Especially since, to paraphrase an old nursery rhyme:

Some like 'em hot,
I like 'em cold.
Dead, rotting,
In the ground,
Nine days old!

OUCH!! Who threw that rock!? I thought that only happened at Death Toll where my incestuously adored, blond, double D cupped sister keeps the staff supplied with high-density rocks just to keep me in line!!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:37 am

^ Thought you'd evacuate after finding out DT was doing it. :P
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:04 am

......................................................... I lack words.
Back to top Go down
PervySageChuck

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:20 am

Just make sure that the soda is Dr. Pepper, the preferred beverage of perverts like me and also of Mad Scientists, as I learned from watching Stein's Gate!!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:09 pm

Steins Gate is way too confusin'.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
PervySageChuck

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Confused! You won't be after next week's episode of "Soap!"

Google it, youngsters!!
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:23 pm

ew
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:41 am

Mwahahaha, welcome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!   MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Boris Badenov Lives!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MUA-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Boris Badenov Lives!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1