Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training Mission(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:30 am

Jayster23 wrote:
(@William: He started it. -.-)

Jayden who was still hiding in the top of a tree was watching waiting for his time to strike. He saw it.
"Inferno dus sliceu"(Blade Flare cut) Jayden swung his sword and cut off the top part of the tree towards the battle. Flames had emerged from the tops of the trees

Your fault. It's an open mission.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:42 am

[Are we allowed to tied him and make him our slave?]

Nhieling was waiting for Tristen to come out. With the flame and their continu shooting, he couldn't stay still.

The first one to come out will probably be clone, anyways shot them down as it was him, and catch him at the moment he move. He revealed himself that his limit is two clone, we can use it.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:43 am

dorianodet wrote:
[Are we allowed to tied him and make him our slave?]

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:33 pm

[Yeah! Let's tie him up and make him do...something!]
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:16 am

"Adeat, Bracchium Intra." Tristen sighs, "Demon Shot." Tristen says, rubbing his demonic ki onto his skin, causing the flesh to slowly melt and melt. More, more he licked his lips. He wanted more. Of course, with his orgamic looking face, he turned to his enemies. "Die." He shoots a bunch of spikes, each person obtaining 30 spikes sent flying at them. The chances of missing were very unlikely, as Tristen's skin though extremely painful, thanks to Tristen's sadistic side, actually enjoys the pain.

He smiles as 30 spikes at Nhieling, 30 at Daisuke, 30 at Jayden and 30 at Taurou. Now, since the damage was split into 1/4 for each person, though less damage they'd take, it would still be excruciatingly painful, considering they're skin on their arms and legs would begin to burn and melt away. Slowing them down and maybe even paralyzing them with the demonic ki burning.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:31 am

Just use his puppet as a cover from the attack, even if a few spike could touch him it wasn't really a bother, at most painfull. Since Tristen had reveal his position, Nhieling just used his despair curse on him.
If you feel like damaging yourself... I won't complained but it's not very wise when 4vs1...
Then Nhieling start walking over Tristen, keeping his puppet in defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:00 pm

[There's Ryou too..]

Both Dai and Ryou spin in mid air and slamming down their legs onto the ground creating a wall of earth to appear infront of them for protection. It wasn't required to dodge but a simple block would just done it... As the wall was still there, the twins both place their other foot infront and jumping forward for an air kick towards the wall sendng chunks of earth flying towards Tristen making a normal sigh in boredome, even their face are expressed in the same way.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Since Nhieling failed to realize that Tristen was not in the 40 meter radius for his cripple spell to work, it was rather a failure. Tristen was actually originally 30 meters away, but as he continued to hide and run through the bushes he ended up around 100 meters away from them and getting further. Tristen grinned hiding in the bushes.

"Do you honestly think an artifact as rare as mine... would be defeated so easily!?" Tristen hysterically laughs as the spikes turn in mid air and were still set homing at Daisuke and Ryousuke. The chances of missing now were highly unlikely as they could not only not see the spikes turn, but were also kicking the earth in a failure attempt. They weren't strong enough to kick rocks 100 meters.

"Also, puppet man... you should watch out for your leg, hehe." Tristen grins as the a few spikes did stab into his skin, causing his leg skin to soon begin to rot. No matter how weak the wound was, the rotting of skin would always prevail.

(Honestly, it's godmodding if you dodge this Daisuke. It was your own fault for using such lame antics. Nhieling, you didn't even bother to dodge, like a puppet could stop 30 flying spikes)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:20 pm

[Everything is an attempt. We can always counter but its based on rank and stats ,so basically it's based on creativity..or atleast it is or me...
Either way my character has Rank 8 power while yours is at most rank 5, my character has high speed and accuracy to read movement and dodge while yours is mostly good at reading moves and endure pain but not at dodging so how could Tristen get as far away as 100 meters in such a short while..
Reading your artifact card, you shouldn't even be able to fire any spikes as the gauge was not filled as Tristen has not even taken any damage..]
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Taurou wasn't expecting the attack from Tristen to be a bunch of spikes. He did his best to dodge, but still took some hits. His left shoulder was cut and his left leg was stuck. His eyes bulged as the pain struck him. He went to one knee, and started charging magic in his right hand, and the two spots that were struck to keep the artifact from doing whatever it does. Poen a dioddefaint: Fulgoratio Ablicans! He fired off the white lightning which was thankfully sped up by the engulfing darkness that surrounded his arms.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:49 pm

[Tristen, you don't even understand your artifact. As it's writed in your profile : It like a revenge spell. The more damage you take (and I say take, when shooting at yourself you've damage your own body. Moreover, the spike don't have the same ability as your demonshot, just the same amount of damage you've take. ) The more damage it deal. Since you're only allowed to use on spell per turn, it mean you've charge an only demon shot into your armor. (you can't decide you've charge up beforehand without saying it) So the damage of an only spell, cut in four, and with my puppet parrying a part of the spike, yes, it's nothing more than a bee attack. Also, you can't decide that you're still hiding right after shooting, everyone can see and sense where the attack come. Also you absolutely can run 50meter instantly with your speed. You're the one that make mistake over mistake]
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:20 pm

(I mean no offence or %*@!, but do you guys even read or are you mentally blind or something? I was always moving the entire time. You guys never actually specifically attacked me, and my location was pretty far away right from the bat.

Check the stats, I can hit things at a moderate distance. 100 meters is a moderate distance. Now going to Nhieling... I even said I stabbed and shot myself with my demon shot/demon slash. Which results in my legs and arms becoming numb and skin and flesh melting.

Now as I continue, this is all fucked up common sense that you two can not comprehend. If Tristen is only able to move one arm currently in his state with his skin to melting, what about you guys? Of course, since his damage is being redirected to you guys except slightly split, your flesh would also begin to melt.

That means I didn't do anything wrong with my artifact and 50 meters in 12 post interval? Yeah. I think that's quite likely, not only that, I'm STILL moving. Don't be a bullshit complainer just because you're losing and my entire post is still valid.

Daisuke, yes, you have the perception to avoid the move, but you're in midair, even if you did avoid it, how can your brother who has much less stats than you avoid it? Remember the fact that there's no rule against NPC's dying, so Ryousuke may even die if I hit him again.

Nhieling, it's too late for you. You may have stopped roughly ten spikes with your doll, but you got hit by the rest. They're homing devices.)
Back to top Go down
Jayster23

Jayster23

Male Posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:53 am

Jayden who hated when things didn't go his own way he became very rash. Simple solutionhe thought. Burn it all down. Jayden who had a injured legs from the spikes ran to where tristen last was located. "Kamikaze attack Inferno dus inu Explosius" said Jayden. He swung his sword straight down into the ground and a huge explosion appeared.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 am

[Is Tristen's gauge even full for firing... or atleast for 120 spikes 100 meters away..? Like said "When the gauge is filled, he can unleash a barrage of spikes that initiate the same damage that Tristen has taken" Splitting into 120 spikes, I'd guess one spike is about a rank 1 demon shot..? If that's not how it works then tell me how it really does then. You also never mentioned about a homing system by the way so I doubt it actually made a turn..]

You may go a 100 meter if you want but I'll do something about it later so look forward to it~
Also please state that your moving in every post so we'd know what wouldn't work.
You said nothing about flying towards Ryousuke neither is Ryou in mid-air... Daisuke is in mid-air but not for so long or else I'd be a floating cat...I just had Ryou grab Daisuke away by pushing his body with something like a cat high/quick jump.
I am ignoring it for now~ Kay, dorainodet..?]

Daisuke sighed asking Ryou to transform. It was a conversation between them asking Ryou to become a pair of headphones and a laser augmented glasses connected to the headphones "Not bad with the designs" Daisuke complimented "Thanks" with Ryou accepting it.
Computerising the system in the laser augmented glasses with previews the information onto it with system slowly booting up but for now, a tracker was on set. "Alright system green I guess" Daisuke changed both of his arms into form of a crossbow seemingly with sharp edge at the end and sides. Well it's obvious Daisuke would need some arrows to fire it and Sagitta Magica would have done it but he has yet to summon it. It seems as though he was waiting for the next incoming attack.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:06 am

Since there have been complaints, Daisuke, you're post will be completely scrapped. I'm sorry to inform you, but me and Kyle will be dealing with this player VS player since it's getting way too messy. Any posts after this one shall also be scrapped, unless it's made by myself or Kyle.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:54 am

[No one can RP anymore?! This forum is closing down?! Horrified OMG!]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:59 am

[William, can you give me an hint about what have been wrong? PM is possible to avoid flooding this topic]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:34 am

Nothing is wrong. But, the fight is getting out of hand. Therefore, me and Kyle will decide who gets hits and stuff, depending on their mood, stats, situation, how they'd usually react and they're limitations.

Things like what tactics the person used and whether they can hit as far is also taken into account.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:43 am

[I'm perfectly fine with it, but I would like to know something : I am wrong to say that a rank 5 spell shared between 4people and half blocked isn't effective at all? And if I'm right it's unallowed to keep the "Each time you attack le it's a clone or I'm already far a way" way of playing. It's honest question.]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 pm

(Okay, it seems I'm going to have to play the bad admin here... Me and Kyle had discussed this in a fair manner and though it may not seem fair, it is. Since Tristen split his artifact 1/4 for each person, he had 3 limbs rendered useless and 1 almost rendered useless, therefore... the following post ensures)

Daisuke after creating the earth wall with his brother would highly unlikely anticipate homing or curving spikes unless he was something similar to that of a child prodigy. The spikes curved towards him like heat-seeking missles as him and his brother take the full front of the attack. About five of the needles slammed into the wall, but the others were maneuvered in time to hit Daisuke.

The two children would be able to split the damage, but with one having much lesser damage tolerance than Tristen, Ryousuke would be in grave danger if his flesh began to rot. Daisuke however, if he decided to take the hit, would only be left unable to move his legs because of peeling flesh falling off his legs. The smoke from the spikes barrage hadn't cleared and the results were unknown.

[Yes Daisuke. You or your brother have to get hit. Me and Kyle decided this because you shouldn't have the ability to see the missiles curve until they were already on your side, and considering your both really bored expressions, I HIGHLY doubt you would have thought a blood lusting idiot like Tristen would do something like this. You guys aren't child prodigies, if you were, you'd have a skills & disciplines stating such. Though Daisuke speed would have allowed him to dodge almost all of them, his accuracy was too low to see any slow changes in the movement of the spikes and since you're in the air, your speed is rather useless.]

Nhieling had his doll parry quite a few spikes away, the hinges slowly deteriorating, but because of Nhieling's instant-healing doll capabilities, the doll had quickly recuperated. Because of Nhieling's attempt to approach closer, very few spikes missed him, but he would be able to endure it. One leg would be rendered useless as skin would be slowly falling off as disgusting, melted muck. He could continue forward or retreat and stay on the defense. Travelling 60-80 meters to get to a hiding Tristen would be dangerous.

[Nhieling, your posts were mostly fine, but you got hit by a few. Only your right leg was rendered semi-useless.]

[Taurou, your post is fine. You can choose which limb is rendered semi-useless, as you'd be fine no matter which one it is, as you have the strength to push forward.]

Tristen was in the same spot as he stabbed himself. An unpleasant smell of burning flesh surrounded him, but even his sadistic side of seeing all this blood would make him unable to move both legs and one arm. He is unable to move though he is still far away from the group. He would be able to move that one arm to aim and shoot, but with his flesh melting he couldn't do much else.

[As Dai said, you never really said your gauge filled, but with 3 limbs sacrificed, I would assume they were. You can't move, even if you drag yourself with one hand.]

Jayden used an explosion to cause a lot of spikes to go off course. Of course, Tristen's rare artifact shot the spikes at high speeds, roughly fifteen spikes impaled Jayden, more than likely rendering one of his arms useless.

[No comment. Your spell is rank 1, so...]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:55 pm

[Er...how did Daisuke get in the air the second time...? The only time was when he was a cat which is long ago but now in human form...they did an air kick hitting the rock infront of them like spinning around with one leg on ground and the other kick the air or was my description wrong..?
Since when did I say that Dai and Ryou noticed the spikes curved..? I only defence my self by arising the earth from the ground and kicking it forwards.. Either way I will choose Dai to get hit for some reason~ Either way, since those spikes are able to be homing types. I guess it's my turn~ What's child prodigies by the way..?]

Daisuke didn't expect the spikes wear homing types and it was about to strike him. Ryousuke was told not to get hit no matter what, twin brother's love though Ryou would take the hit for Dai if he could... but it was unexpected so Ryou wouldn't even have the time to save Daisuke. With Daisuke's left leg [alright?] slowly rotting, the pain is there but the wound isn't much of a problem. A simple transformation of spike ball and back into a normal leg again. Daisuke fell down holding onto his left leg trying to hold the pain "Ryousuke" Daisuke's eyes were hidden under the shadow with his red eyes glowing like the red moon of a bloody nightmare. Ryousuke changed into a pair of glasses and headphones connected, it looks something very high-tech which is kind of hard to describe it's looks..
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Daisuke wrote:
[Er...how did Daisuke get in the air the second time...? The only time was when he was a cat which is long ago but now in human form...they did an air kick hitting the rock infront of them like spinning around with one leg on ground and the other kick the air or was my description wrong..?
Since when did I say that Dai and Ryou noticed the spikes curved..? I only defence my self by arising the earth from the ground and kicking it forwards.. Either way I will choose Dai to get hit for some reason~ Either way, since those spikes are able to be homing types. I guess it's my turn~ What's child prodigies by the way..?

I knew you were going to argue. Don't bother, this is what TWO admins came up with. Me and Kyle. You never got into the air a second time. It happened like this:

- Tristen shot out spikes.
- Daisuke and Ryou created a wall.
- Tristen caused them to curve.
- Daisuke jumped in the air, kicking the rocks.
- The spikes hit Dai.

And that's exactly it. You DIDN'T notice the spikes curve, hence why they hit you.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:04 pm

[Wait!!! They are curved now?! I thought they were homing types! -Dizzy- Daisuke actually jumped in the air..? Okay whatever this is confusing and I give up, going with the flow now XD]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:12 pm

(Good boy! -Pats Daisuke and gives him kitty good).
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:22 pm

[WTH... I am not a cat! Your teasing me! Ugyuuu...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Mission(Open)   Training Mission(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Mission(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next