Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join]   A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:13 am

[The Noe part is like your trying to kill me for some reason and you've already killed me through laughter due to the golem especially Idiana Jones!!! Happy ]

"My bad, guess your life isn't boring after all.. There's actually other guardians as well, I'm surprised.." Dai and Ryou ended up imagining how the golem lifestyle was like and the other guardians as golem except Noe who was the only ghost "Just curious but how old are you and how in the world did you know Indiana Jones..?" The twins expected some random reason from the ancient golem. Seems like the comedical story might continue or end but that depends on the ancient golem and Indiana Jones..?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join]   A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:57 am

"Lets see.... I think that according to your calenders I've been here for about give hundred seventy three years... or was it centuries? I can't remmember. Its been an exorbitantely long period of time I know that much. As for how I know about Indiana jones and popular culture, wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Lets just say that it is a long complicated story involving a quest, a princess a high speed internet connection and a very talkative platypus... Need I say more?"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join]   A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 6:30 am

The only thing that comes into their mind was the high speed internet connection and a very talkative platypus..?Which is like wha-??

"Okay... your way older than anyone else I've known.. Then, among those manuscripts behind that door, would there so happen to be a scroll suitable for my kind that might be usefull? If so, could I please have it? Also since it was my kind that created you, do you so happen to know anything bout their lives?"[Lend me a scroll or a book and have the golem saying that he has forgotten about most of it after...centuries?]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join]   A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:09 am

"Hmmmmmm...... there was something. Wait right here." Turning away the golem gripped a section of wall before twisting and pulling it off. It was strangely reminiscant of an avalanche as a number of knick-nacks, papers, party favors and one or two may-poles came tumbling out. When the torrent of oddities ceased the golem reached back in there with a very large finger and withdrew the object. Pinching the thining between his thumb and forefinger he handed the object to Daisuke. "They gave instructions that if a doppleganger should ever come back here, that I should give him this comicbook."

And indeed it was. Daisuke was at this moment holding what appeared to be a very old, ragged, dirty and ratty comicbook from a bygone era. On its cover was emblazoned the title "the adventures of Hyper-Man, vol.4". Its style was that of an old 1940's comicbook but to Daisuke and his brother, who knew what secrets the worlds oldest comic book could hold>
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join]   A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:24 am

Daisuke and Ryousuke were just staring at the very random comicbook that they just received from a massively large golem. Well not like it wasn't ever since the start...First was a green ghost who only accepts a no and yes question that will kill us if asked more than a certain number of times. Then was a golem who was guarding a bunch of manuscripts and could talk from the start but came crushing it's visitors as soon as they entered the area...Oh wells back to the topic..

To show some kind of gratitude from getting a.. comicbook from a golem... "Thanks...?" They just took a peek inside and it seem to be like a normal comicbook as usual but of course there may be a secret within it... or maybe not...

Within the book as a few pages seems to be normal some were slightly odd and were blank pages but as doppelganger, if Daisuke and Ryousuke just had to intellect or scan the page decoding the password that was on it and they were able to find some hidden information.
Everything was revealed and they read all the way telling about what doppelgangers are capable of every forms and also some normal information. Now all the way to the last sentence was the shocking part among all that was written was... "Doppelgangers would breakdown and disappear without a trace of what happened"

What in the world has the twins just discovered on this book was a big shock! Dai and Ryou's eyes were wide open knowing they were doppelgangers as well. Those were the last sentence but with this big shocking news they couldn't even hold onto their focus with their minds. It was so bad that they couldn't even think of anything else but it was uncertain though. They may be in a state of shock but they haven't noticed the the cause or the solution like "How does this meltdown occur and How can it be stopped?" These weren't all the questions that were left unanswered from the book. For now was to get Dai and Ryou to calm down as they were very confused trying not to believe it.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join]   A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 12:37 pm

OOC; think we're done here?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join]   A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 2:19 pm

[I think we are done but lets just have Dai and Ryou get out of the ruins first for now. Maybe some monsters before they let or the golem just send them out with some comedy~ Happy Your choice, if you think we're done too then let's get it graded]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join]   A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 11:59 am

Rewards

Alberio: 3 SP, 2 MP and 200,000 Drachma
Daisuke: 3 SP, 2 MP and 200,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join]   A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to ruins [Al. PM to join]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2