Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Schism (PM to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

The Great Schism (PM to join) Empty
PostSubject: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Illa was resting in a small park reserved for use of Guardians when the explosion rocked her senses. A Battle? Here!? NOW!? Who would be foolish enough to Attack the Guardian Headquarters? Illa drew her gunblade (in sword mode) and ran towards the main building where fighting could be heard clear as day, clashes of swords, the rattling of rifles and the tell tale sounds of Ki being thrown around... Suddenly her danger senses tingled, making her duck under a sword swing. What the? "Razha? What is the meaning of this!? We don't have time for a sparring match right now! We're under attack!" Illa shouted, parrying another sword strike.
"Who said anything about sparring..? This is Me fighting you to the death while my comrades whipe out the rest of you pathetic losers! Or maybe you would submit to the stronger rulers? Join us Sessha and together we will RULE the world!" Razha spoke, madness and malice clear in her voice. Razha was on par with Illa in terms of skill... Illa wouldn't be able to beat her in a one on one fight...
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Lyon was in the area when he heard the explosion and decided to explore it. When he got close enough he noticed a battle had broken out. Even though he didn't know who was bad and good he decided to head towards the area.

Watching from a distance for a while he had noticed that one side was taken by surprise and he figured at that point they were the ones who required assistance. This was no ordinary battle though, as the two sides fought there was a bit of hesitation by the one side meaning this could be a betrayal of some sorts. Lyon ran into the park, which was now a battle ground and had pulled out his blade in preparation for battle. When he got close enough he was attacked right away but had no problems knocking them down. He didn't want to kill them just in case. He would only kill the people that he thought deserved it.

Someone was talking to him while fighting another. "Who are you and what are your intentions?" They asked him as they swung their sword at their current opponent missing by inches. "Well, I am Lyon Yoshida and my intentions depend on what is going on here." Lyon replied to this person. "We have been ambushed." Said the person back to Lyon almost getting cut. Lyon nodded and shundo'd into the person he was fighting knocking them over. Lyon looked at the person he knocked down then back to the man standing by him. The man nodded to him but Lyon back fighting others. Lyon dodged a sword swing but barely. "This could get interesting" Lyon thought to himself as he continued to fight. The man ran to another area to help his comrades and Lyon figured it was for the best.
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:28 pm

Illa was in a bind... She couldn't fight Razha, not without help... But EVERYONE seemed to be needing help. Razh and Illa traded blows for a while when another explosion, much closer this time, rocked the area, throwing Razh off her feet. Illa had been in luck and jumped over a swing from Razh and so wasn't affected. On the downside, she accidentaly drove her sword through her opponents chest. "Oh God! No! Razha! Sessha so sor-!" Illa was cut off by a sword through her own chest, followed by an evil, wheezing laugh. "Foolish, Sessha. Appologizing to an enemy in the midst of battle? Only a weakling would do that." Illa looked down to see that Razha's sword had been wedged in her chest as Razha's hand went limp. Illa wouldn't be able to remove the sword without a trained doctor at hand... Staggering to her feet she made her way towards the nearest battle, switching to rifle mode on her sword.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Lyon was shaken by the next explosion as was everyone else on the field. There was no time to focus on it, he had three people attacking him and the people he sided with seemed pretty out numbered. He slashed one of the people's arms and they screamed in pain. The other two hesitated and Lyon saw his opportunity. He sliced the other two right on the other two right on the wrist and immobilized their hands. They couldn't fight in that condition and all three of them ran away. Lyon turned his head when he heard gun shots. He knew he could handle sword fights easily but guns would make this battle a whole lot more difficult. He looked for the source and noticed someone shooting into the battlefield and there was a sword piercing them. There was two people charging at her and in this state she couldn't handle close range fighting. He shundo'd near her and looked at her. "What happened to you?" He said now facing the two running at them.
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Illa, not prepared to have someone suddenly appear beside her, twitched a little but didn't cease her shooting. "Betrayal. Same as the rest of the corps... Sessha tried not to kill my oponent, but Sessha did... Killing is not the guardian way..." Illa said, using her training to only fire crippling shots at the incoming Traitor Guardians. Suddenly, out from the ground burst a huge snake (Think the Midgar Zolom from FF7 only smaller). "Well... Shit." Illa said, having taken out the incoming Traitor Guardians.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Lyon saw the snake and after a quick look knew it was trouble. "Can you hold your ground here? If so I can focus on the snake." Lyon said to her trying to think of ways to kill this new threat. He figured she would be ok for the most part because most of the traitors were preoccupied in combat. He knew snakes were fast and this was no exception. When he was sure she would be safe he would use a lot of energy on the snake. "And are you going to be ok with that sword?" He said looking at the protruding sword.
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:33 am

Illa looked at her companion and nodded, She'd survive so long as the sword stayed in place blocking the wound. If worse came to worst she could tyank it out and have two weapons bu that's increase the likelyhood of her dying...
"Sessha will be allright. You focus on the snake and I'll take out any traitors coming our way." Illa said. She had a feeling that someone powerful would return to the corps this day... She turned towards a group of Traitor Guardians and aimed her gunblade. Soon the rattling of rifle fire was heard anew amidts the screams of dying, the sounds of Ki being thrown around and the clashes of swords.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:05 am

Lyon nodded back to her and quickly charged at the snake. He thought he was prepared but the snake noticed him too soon and slithered strait at him. Right as it was about to strike Lyon shundo'd onto it's head and stabbed the dagger into it's scaly skin tearing a couple scales right from it's head. It's reaction was one Lyon was not prepared for as it viciously whipped its head around and even to the point where Lyon was thrown strait into the air.

With the snake enraged it looked at him and lunged at him with great speed. Lyon didn't have enough time to react and was smashed directly by the snakes head. He was thrown backwards in a daze and after hitting the ground in pain. Lyon cringed on the ground and the snake had hit the ground only a couple meters from where he had landed. "What do I do... This thing is too fast..." Lyon thought to himself with blood trickling out of his mouth. He rolled over and got up. His dagger was close and he grabbed it and stared and waited for the snake to make it's next move.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:58 am

Manya had decided it was time to come out of exile, she knew that the Corps were meant to be hostile toward her, but she doubted they would after such a long time. Her journey had lead her quite a distance, only to find that something had happened.. Everything seemed to have changed. There were fights, people attacking each other for what she could tell was no reason at all. Some of these people she thought were friends, or remembered them as friends, but.. she couldn't quite tell what was going on. Avoiding any major fighting, Manya rushed through, going mostly unnoticed by her former peers. Only to see a man being attacked by what looked like a large snake. Without a moments hesitation, the snake would be pulled toward her by an apparently invisible force, while she drew her sword and beheaded it, leaving the body writing around as it died. She moved over to the man she had just saved and offered a hand to help him up ”Are you ok?. She smiled slightly, despite the killing going on behind her.

Last edited by Manya on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:05 am

Illa was having major trouble. It seemed that the Traitor Guardians had gotten the upper hand almost everywhere, depleting the numbers of non traitors greatly. Her gunblade rattle time and again, killing traitors as they stormed her. 'This is getting bad... Well Balls to this.' Illa thought, pausing momentarily in her shooting to grab the handle of the sword wedged in her chest before yanking it out, a spray of blood following the action, and switching it to rifle mode. "Take this you wankers!" Illa shouted, going akimbo, making a few of the traitors scatter. "Sessha needs help!" She shouted towards the man who had aided her, having noticed the snake getting killed and assumed he had done it.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:29 am

Manya looked over her shoulder as she heard a familiar voice, someone calling themselves Sessha. She hadn't seen Illa for a very long time. Deciding that the man was a little less wounded than she initially thought, she decided to leave him for the moment. Only to see Illa pull a sword out of herself, which was insane and probably going to end badly. ”Illa!” Her crazed attempts to thin out these traitors had left her in a bind it would seem, leaving her sides unprotected. While a stay deserter moved to attack from this blind-spot there would be a clash of metal as Manya deflected the blow with one of her blades. Only to swiftly attack again with her second, stabbing the man right in the chest, only to twist the blade and pull it out, leaving him stunned as she then spun around and kicked him in the head, ending fight. ”What the hell is going on?!”
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am

Lyon looked at the now beheaded snake then to the voice that called him. He was exhausted and cut up from the snake but decided she needed more help then he did. Lyon shundo'd to where her and the snake killer had been standing. "Who are you?" Lyon said slightly exhausted, blood still dripping from his mouth from the fight with the snake. "And where did you come from?" He said cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Illa, hearing someone calling her name, a rarity since That mission, looked the newcomer, pausing momentarily in her shooting. Red hair... Well, Red hair wasn't unusual at all. Whomever this person was she seemed to know Illa personally, which was unusal... blood continued to oose from her chest wound as she turned fully towards the newcomer.
"Sessha is sorry but Sessha doesn't rememeber you... Wait... That mark... You Are the Exile... The one Astri warned me about..." Illa said, wary of any tricks.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 pm

”My name is Manya Wolfe...” she informed both the man and her old friend, though this sudden memory lapse seemed to confuse her, she thought they were better friends than that. She honestly had nothing to say, though the wound was very concerning. ”Get her out of here... she won't last long with that” the traitors seemed to be regrouping, at least the gun-fire had stopped. Looking around Manya decided it was best to attack now, while they were distracted, but really she was alone, the guardians that weren't traitors wouldn't listen to her, not if they knew who she was. Instead, she would rush off, attempting to flank the traitors, hoping that the other guardians would figure what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Lyon watched her leave. "I better get you out of here." Lyon said turning back to Illa. "Now where is the closest hospital?" Lyon said looking around. He saw a sign pointing in the direction of the hospital. "There we go... now how exactly am I supposed to get you there without your losing too much blood." He said starting to realize more and more of the problems he is facing in just getting her out of this damned area. Lyon figured his Shundo would be their best bet. "Are you ready to go?" He said figuring out the last of the details in his head.
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Illa shook her head weakly... That Name... Manya... Manya... Manya! Oh no!
"Manya! Wait! I'm coming to help you!" Illa shouted towards Manya's general direction before taking off in as sprint, Blood loss and concern for her friend making her not think properly. She didn't have TIME to go to the hospital, her only friend in the world had rushed headlong into danger and it was ALL HER FAULT. She had to fix this... Help her friend somehow... She couldn't fail now. She refused to fail now. Skidding to a halt a little ways away from the actual battle she dropped both her gunblades and thrust her palms out, sending a wave of Ki towards the traitors, knocking several over and pushing others away. Slumping down to one knee she picked up her gunblade again, holding it weakly in one hand while the other was pressed over her wound.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Lyon saw her run. "What am I supposed to do here... I need to get her out of here..." Lyon thought. He followed her then picked her up against her will. "I don't have time for this. You are in no condition to fight and need help. I will come back and help her when I get you to the hospital." Lyon said in a fray. He started to Shundo to the hospital and was almost out of the park. Through all this he didn't wait for a response. He just kept on his way to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:57 am

Though Manya didn't feel like stopping, she got caught in combat with another of the traitors as she tried to flank them, there were simply to many. This one seemed a little tired, but rushed her anyway. She pulled him in quickly, without the energy to stop himself the man would receive a quick quick in the gut followed by an elbow into the back of his head, knocking him out cold. When she looked up to continue she saw she was faced with more enemies, more than she could fight alone, only for them to be pushed away. Deciding to skip the rejoice of her sudden fortune, she continued her path along, avoiding fights if she could, so she could get behind a majority and begin fighting back like they should do. She was no longer a guardian, and would kill without a moments hesitation if she knew that she had to, and this was one of those situations.
Back to top Go down
Illa Loran
Baka Red
Illa Loran

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 7:31 pm

Illa soon passed out from severe blood loss and Ki depletion, not being aware that she was taken to a hospital (hopefully).
(Will NPC for Manya a little now, even if she doesn't want meh too~)

One of the traitors that had been knocked over by Illa rose to his feet and with a burst of speed jumped at Manya, snarling as he did. "So the Exile deigns to return after all these Years! How cute... Too bad You die now!" fortunately, this was one of the more unskilled Ki users around, so he instead opted for an over head strike.
Back to top Go down
Manya

Manya

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:07 pm

Manya quickly stepped backwards as on of the traitors stood up, ready to attack. Instead of hitting her with some basic ki, which she would of expected, he attacked with an overhead strike. Sliding her foot side-wards slightly, she would spin and have her foot follow his sword down towards the ground, avoiding the strike, as soon as her foot touched the ground, she followed through and kicked him with her other foot. Quite viciously in fact, hopefully knocking him out cold so she could continue onwards.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:35 pm

it didn't take Lyon too long to get Illa to a hospital. When he entered they saw Illa and started to ask him questions. "I don't have time for this..." Lyon said laying her on a stretcher that was by the entrance. "Heal her or I'll be back" He threatned as he walked out the doors heading back to the battlefield. He got back as soon as he could and shundo'd to where Manya was. "How you holding up here?" He said holding his weapon at the ready. He saw her knock out the traitor then looked to the others around them.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:25 pm

[Bump]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 5:07 am

Lyon; 2SP 1MP 75,000Drachma
Illa; 2SP 1MP 50,000Drachma
Manya; 1SP 1MP 50,000Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Schism (PM to join)   The Great Schism (PM to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Schism (PM to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1