Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:11 am

Kagami was bored, and had heard from soemone about where William frequented... She couldn't resist, sneaking up behind him and jabbing hi close to the base of the neck... Or she tried anyway. "Come on William, let's Ffucking dance." She said, signaling she wanted to start fighting. However, that was not to occur... She had not yet noticed William was shrinking.

[OOC: William will be at 1/20th his original height when he stops shrinking. Get out a calculator and do the Math.]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:17 am

William began shrinking and shrinking, not realizing actually what happened. "Whoaaaaaaa, you're tall!" He mumbles still drowsy and sleepy. He wondered how she got into his small house that he's renting. "W-wait, Kagami? What the hell are you doing here?! Get out!!" William orders, jumping up onto her shoulder and pulling her ear. Of course, still being oblivious to the situation, thinking Kagami grew, not Will getting smaller. He was always quite tall, so he never thought of himself getting smaller.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:22 am

Kagami laughed, realising what was happening. "Silly Fire punk, you're the one changing size!" As he climbed onto her shoulder she looked at him and grinned, showing her vampiric fangs... "Not what I expected, but this'll still be fun." She grabbed him, a playful look in her eyes...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:29 am

William glared at Kagami as she called him a 'Silly Fire Punk', yup, it was on. He looked around the dark, dim room, everything was bigger than him. However, being 9cm, he could at least do something. "You'll see! I can still pack a punch!" William growls upbeat, as Kagami grabbed him. "Practe Bigi Nar, Ardescat!" William says, as Kagami would feel her hand beginning to burn and smoke appearing from under her hand.

"Hehehe..." William mischeviously grins. Maybe it'd be just as fun in this size, but he also had to find a way to get back to normal, not that he knew how this happened.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:37 am

"Ow!" And at that Kagami dropped him... She didn't want to seriously hurt him so she'd have to make do without her fire ki or any of her sharp weapons... She got out her Buckler and tried swinging it at him... If it made contact Kagami had the feeling he would fly quite a distance.

[Convert 9 cm into inches plz]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:37 am

3.54330709 inches
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:39 am

"Haha, useless!" William provokes the soddy vampire, using his Shundo technique to make it away from Kagami fast and effectively. Hiding under a couch, he began wondering how he got into this form. It wasn't magic, Kagami was too idiotic to know a magic spell of this level.

Peering at Kagami, she didn't have an object or item that made him turn into this either. In fact, it didn't seem like she done it on purpose... The only thing she done was hit him on the back of his neck. Slowly in the darkness, he began trying to piece things together.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:42 am

"Oh, damn fucking..." Kagami cussed at his disappearance, and she began looking around for him. "Lil' Fire Mage... come out come out where-ever you are...!" She was a very stubborn vampire, but after searchign every nook and cranny she could get to she sighed. "Ok, I give up... Where are you?" She even dropped her buckler, which made an audible clang as it hit the floor.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:45 am

William appeared out from under the couch. "You done? Now, how do I get back to normal? What did you do?" William couldn't figure it out. It was confusing and impossible to logically think of a way out of it. Especially with Kagami unable to use magic efficiently.

He wished Rose or Mortimer were here, they were smart. They might be able to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:47 am

Just then Jess started knocking on William's front door. "William? I want to talk to you about something..." She sighed, wondering why he wasn't answering the door with his usual pep. Something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:53 am

Passing by, Nhieling saw the scene.

After a few second of hesitation, he started rubbing his eyes. He? What?
Seeing the scene from the exterior, he saw William hiding, and then caught him into his fingers.
Hmmm are you serious about fighting like this? A big cat could eat you right now...

As William started to light his fire, Nhieling added

I don't to disturb your... "fight" but I think even a battle maniac would like to at least wear clothe.... They haven't Shrunk with you it seem.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:55 am

William turned as he heard knocking on the door. He rushed over to the constant thumping, however he couldn't fit under the small gap between the door and ground, nor could he open the door. Grinning happily, "Ah... I can't open the door! I'm having some... special business!" He makes a groaning sound, only one could wonder what the sounds would sound like at the middle of the night with constant groaning.

"Just kidding, come on in!" He shouts, hoping his voice reaches her.

As Nhieling, came along and grabbed William. William glared at the much younger version of the old man. Spitting in his face, William didn't know why, but he felt a lot more rebellious in this form...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:02 am

Wiping the saliva, Nhieling answered :

Oh, if it's fine then I won't disturb you. Kagami ! I think it's time for the home-run !

Then, like a baseball player, he threw William right at Kagami.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:05 am

"D-don't look down on me!!" William shouts, completing an empty-air shundo perfectly. He was glad he was able to practice day and night to get it at this level. Jumping around, he disappears once again in the furniture. Even worse, he wondered how the hell Kagami and Nhieling got into his house!!!
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:06 am

Being naive as she was, Jess didn't have the reaction William had expected. She opened the door, and began looking around... "William? Where are you?" But then she finally spotted Nheiling and Kagami, and caught on... "Oh you... you old hag of a two-timer!!!!!" And at that Jess hardened her fist so itg was hard as stone, punching at Kagami...
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:07 am

Kagami dodged Jess's punch. "Wait, what? I-I-I didn't do anything honest!"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:09 am

Seeing Jess, he sighed a sigh of relief. "Jess!" He climbs up onto her shoulder, "Look what they done to me!" He shouts, jumping onto her breast, so she could at least see William clearly without turning his shoulder. He looked up with innocent eyes, trying to continue to look cool, even though he was in such a chibi-looking form.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:11 am

Nhieling started to wonder where he had come. To begin with he had just follow Kagami that seemed to want to fight, hoping for something interesting, and then he end up seeing William being shrunk to a minimoys height, then had enter because the two of them seemed to want to fight, and the second he had close the door a gigantic woman had entered too, starting to attack Kagami.

What the **** was happening?

[I tried to reattach the part, hope i've been successful]
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:16 am

Jess soon noticed William, and took him in her stone-hard hands gently... "Is this so?" She went outside to discuss with him... "We'll have to find a way to get you back to normal... Something tells me Kagami might have done something to your pressure points, did she?"

[OOC: And that should be the clue which helps William peice together what happened! Also, does he know the 'antidote'?]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:20 am

"Pressure... points..." William thinks deeply, a spark of knowledge hit him. He was a master at hitting peoples pressure points in their arms and legs, to avoid getting hit while also adding a huge amount of strain and injury on their arms. He begins calmly thinking, "I've got it! There have been knowledge of people shrinking when getting hit, but master only told me superhumans could do something like that... Of course, Kagami isn't that strong, but if she inserted ki while hitting me, it may be possible to give the same effect. Now, the way to get back to my original self was..." William thinks, pausing right after and obviously showing he forgot.

"Ah... you have to hit somewhere in my lower area... was it the ankle? Thigh? I forgot. Somewhere around there." He calmly nods, trying to act intelligent.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:23 am

Jess started trying, quickly jabbing him with the finger in various points... But she was a clutz at it... "Whoops. Might have hit that point twice." But she noticed William was starting to grow, and so set him down...

[Yup, that was the 'antidote' point she hit twice. Too much of a good thing!]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:26 am

William ended up growing massively more than his original size, being over 120 feet tall. "What did you do..." William says, beginning to find his new size rather intimidating. Glaring at Nhieling and Kagami, he laughs at them as he runs off into the city, aiming to create some commotion. Not only that, it would seem Jessica also hit a pressure point that alters William's personality, making him a self-obsessed person who wants to conquer everything. The village close by being the first target.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:31 am

"Oh crap... Not good." She rushed over to Nheiling... "Uhmm... We better round up some people to take care of the situation... Before someone gets hurt or killed... In the meantime I'll follow him and try to do what I can." And off she went chasing after William... "William, I know you're in there somewhere!" She shouted, trying to snap him out of it. "What're you doing thinking of hurting all these people, this isn't you!"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:42 am

Still astonished by the effect of this pressure point, Nhieling asked :

Hmmm, the kind of magic that could do the same as this would be on a very high level... This technique seem a little too easy, if it were so simple everybody would know it no? What are the... counter-part of this technique? As a scientist I can say matter don't build herself from nothing, only super high level magic can break the mass conversation law, so it mean that his own cell had to adapt, the pressure they undergo right now must be extremely high...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:45 am

William accidentally stepped on a car with a smug grin on his face, luckily no one was in it. He was making sure he didn't step on any humans, injure them, maybe. But not kill them, as they would be his future slaves. "What do you want?" William turns to Jessica, not phased by her words.

William shundoed behind her, about to hit her, but his punch stops right before making contact with her... "Can't..." He continues to walk to the village, as if he was confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)   The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shrink Pressure Point (William, Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next