Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aliidan's Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

Aliidan's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Aliidan was sitting in the middle of her room, tending to a small (and weak looking) potted plant. A sight that would never have graced the minds of those who thought they knew her (her two childhood friends are another story).
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Aliidan was sleeping soundly on her bed, the formerly weak plant now rather healthy looking.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Will and Rose wandered through the dorm rooms. "Aliidan~!" He shouts (quietly). "Her dorm room has to be around here somewhere..." He mumbles to himself, looking at the numerous doors.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:57 pm

"You have to at least memorize your friends dorm rooms..." Rose sighs, walking up to Aliidan's dorm room and knocks on it. "Aliidan, can we come in~?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:42 am

Asana was lost, though not overly so. She walked along the corridor of the dorms, searching for her room. She was happy as always, a smile on her face. Her steps more or less echoed in the mostly empty corridor, signalling her approach.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:05 am

Aliidan woke up as she heard Rose's voice. Stretching she yawned and got out of her bed, her clothes rumpled indicating that she had been sleeping in them. Aliidan made her way over to the door and opened it. "Aiyah, what can I help you with?" She asked as she yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:09 pm

"Aliidan! Hello, do you want to come with us to this forest thingy?" She asks her, holding a piece of paper giving information about a 'new area' of the school being accessible. "It'll be fun." She adds with a small grin. Hearing footsteps in the hall, turning around she looks at another girl who was walking down the hall. "I haven't seen you here, before. Hello. My name's Rose." She attempts to greet her.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:17 pm

Will nods when Rose said it'll be fun. Adventures of unknown places were always fun in his mind. "Hi Aliidan!" He greets her, then looking at the other girl, "Ah, hello to you too." Is all he said.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:12 am

Asana stopped as she was greeted, promptly tripping on her own two feet and falling face-first into the floor with a loud "WHAM!"
"Ow..." Asana said as she got up, dusting her coat and clothes off. "Ah, hello, I'm Asana Tanith... Could you tell me where I am?" Asana asked and smiled (much like the avatar picture).
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Aliidan looked at the slip of paper with a thoughtful expression on her face.
"Wait, wasn't that part of the forest closed off?" Aliidan asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:28 pm

"Are you alright?" He's quick to ask if she's alright. "My name's William Ryoko, Will for short I guess." He adds.

"And I'm his loyal pet, Rickardo!" Rickardo regains his enthusiasm which he lost as he was just asleep. Will turns to Aliidan.

"Yeah, I heard that part was closed off as well. Maybe the teachers checked it and made sure it's safe." William explains, it couldn't be a trap could it? Well, it was unlikely but possible.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Asana kept smiling and nodded.
"Yes, I'm fine. Pardon me, are you going somewhere?" Asana inquired politely.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:51 pm

"Yeah, we're going to explore the new opened area." William nods, "Would you like to come?" He kindly offers.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:10 pm

"The more the merrier!" Rose cheers happily. "So shall we get more company?"
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Aliidan nodded though she still looked dubious to the new area.
"Aiyah, someone has to come along and bail the two of you out of whatever mess you end up in." Aliidan said with a cheeky grin as she locked her door.
Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:43 pm

I peeked out of my room as to see what the source of the loud 'WHAM' was. I looked down the hall and I could see 4 people standing and talking so I decided to see what was up. I walked down the hall and as I got to the people I greeted them by saying, "Hello, my name is Megaman Trigger, but you can call me Mega." "By the way, what was that 'WHAM' noise?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aliidan's Dorm Room   Aliidan's Dorm Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Aliidan's Dorm Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1