Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:47 am

Reminding himself his recent conversation with Mortimer, Nhieling thought :

No matter how you see things, he won't make his move until it's too late. I don't really care, but it would pained me if Kagami got hurt to much by this situation... Hehehe... It's time for things to move... Blood will be spilled...

Then Nhieling went searching for Kagami.

After a full hours, coming just after here into the shops, he finally catch her.

Pant... pant... Kagami... Fine i wanted to speak to you... Oh ! Even if I get young again it's still me, Nhieling.

[Now, wait for the protagonist Bored ]
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:23 pm

"Huh?" Kagami turned to face Nheiling... "Ok then... What about? To you and Mortimer-sensei, I am an open book..." Kagami knew that wasn't entirely true, especially pertaining to the subject of Kitty...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:05 pm

I don't understand why you speak of Mortimer here, but anyway let's follow on this subject...
The... situation between you three must be kinda difficult
,add Nhieling with his usual grin.
Believe it or not, but I sort of understand, or I had understood in the past, because right now, love is one of the word that make want to puck.
Since I came here, I was kinda surprised to see that the situation didn't progress, are you happy with it as it is?

With another grin he added : I... don't want to butt in things that doesn't concern me but... Every situation has his own solution, and like I said you a few month ago, I truly feel like helping you hehe...
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:23 am

Kagami shook her head. "I hate Kitty's rotten guts. But I know attacking her would break Mortimer-sensei's heart, and... I couldn't stand doing that to him... There has to be another way."
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:09 am

[What the ...!? Are you mind reading me? All of your answer are on post ahead of my question Shocked! ]

Surprised by the fact that Kagami already know where he was leading the subject, Nhieling hesitated a few second to recover his composure and then add with a grin :

Oh?... Fine by me answered Nhieling, even if the idea of such a fight gave him shivers of excitement.
Then I suppose that you're already prepared for what come next? As Kagami seemed surprised he add, honestly this time :
This feelings may seem new to you, but in the end, they aren't anything else than the sames ones that people had know since the dawn of humanity. As I said, I don't feel love anymore, but I understand it very well at least. By my proper experience, love can't grow without mutuality. Is what you feel now what you'll feel tomorrow? The next years?
If kept into bowl filed with pain, rancor, even the purest feeling can grow his dark wing. The situation right now will only lead you three to destruction.

Now let me ask you something, do you think that in the position of Mortimer, when you can either choose to hurt one of the other, you could take a decision? Even if at the bottom of your heart you know the answer.

My idea, wasn't about triggering a death match, just letting it seem this way. Then this is quite simple, if you put him in the urge, then he'll let his true self speaking : you'll just have to see which one he'll instinctively protect.
At least, whatever his choice is, in the end you'll have at least take back the lead of your own life.
Waiting can kill someone, or at least making himself different. It isn't rare that love turn to hate, don't forget it.

Then I'll take my leave.

As Nhieling started to leave, he turned back and add.

Oh ! Time may seem a concept...minor, to us, be recall that it's not the same to everyone. I've heard someone say a day... a yes : Power, wealth... All of this is nothing, the most precious thing we can possess is time.
He was one of the most famous tactician than the world never knew... I learned a lot from him. Bah ! Enough with myself.

Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:16 am

Kagami appreciated Nheiling's advice... And as he left she began to think... How could he trick Mortimer into thinking they were in danger. Perhaps since the prize was what they were fighting over she could get Kitty or co-operate... But too much was uncertain in her mind at the moment... Unless... She got some people to play the part of vampire hunters! Yeah, that could work...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:27 am

[Hey ! i'm still here ! I stopped my leaving ! Sigh, already trying to eliminate me... Just correct your post Happy]

Nhieling thought : She have lost her fighting spirit it seem. If her reputation is right, she was a battle maniac, exactly what I wanted... Sigh... I'll have to understand the way Mortimer can tame his entourage so easily.

No matter what you choose, i'll can help you if it's not about doing the love messenger.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 pm

[I up the topic Happy ]

Can you explained me what you have in mind?

Once the explanation were done, Nhieling started to think and answered :

... Hm It isn't too bad, the part about the vampire hunter is quite nice too... i'm just wondering about the ones that play the role of the vampire hunter... This has to be someone Mortimer don't know...
I'm bored anyways, can I take care of preparing the vampire hunter, and the one were I'll warn Mortimer? I have some ideas right now... Of course it's your responsibility to get Kitty in. I think she will agree, the situation is as painful for her than for you.

What do you think of it? We may be able to prepare it for the next full moon. It would give the situation the dramatic aura we need, you'd just have to wait at different location, and to see where Mortimer come first, it wouldn't be too bad.

Let me the rest, I'll take care of it, It'll be funny
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Kagami smiled... "I like the way you think Nheiling..." She sighed. Getting Kitty to join in might not be so hard after all. She snickered, starting to write to Kitty:

'Kitty, I think for the plan I have in mind we might be able to set aside our typical bickering... It involves a third party faking the part of a vampire hunter... It will happen in such a way Mortimer will have to choose which one of us to save. Nheiling is helping with finding the person to play the part of the Vampire Hunter, but the plan will not work as well without your co-operation. It is yes or no. Please send your answer back with this bat.'

As she finished writing she folded up the peice of paper, summoning a bat to fly it over to Kitty...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:33 pm

I'll Have to do some preparation, i'll take my leave.

Then Nhieling started leaving, going into the city. As he was walking, he thought : "sigh, we end up with some bad novel love romance... There won't even be any action... And I'll have to convince Mortimer that the danger is real to get him to react...
Oh ! And if...
Then Nhieling grin, speaking to himself
Yes ! This way, Mortimer will believe me for sure, he know me enough.

Then Nhieling changed direction and went into the lowest part of the city...

[I won't detail the preparation, just give me the start when I can encounter Mortimer, I've think to a way, I'll directly present it to Mortimer Shiny ]

Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:36 pm

[Kitty is in holiday do we wait for her, or cut his part as she don't have a lot a dialogue to do?]
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:38 pm

[I dunno... What would she want? Hmm.]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:45 pm

OOC; as much as it pains me to say this (and it doesn't) the fun you guys are having in this thread must be, unfortunately, cut short. This affects kitty as much as it does Kagami and I. Quite frankly it's not fair to her if we continue and change the entire dynamic of this strange relationship without her. For now let us put this thread on hiatus until Kitty returns and can accept, refute or alternate your solution. Her input is vital in this delicate process so please let us paus, walk away, and assume that this thread occurs sometime in the future, possibly after the next even even... okay?
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:48 pm

OOC: Fair enough... Make sure Kitty reads the contents of this thread before she posts... Or at least that last post I made with the letter.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:50 pm

I will... now in the meantime enjoy the musical stylings of broadway in this;

The song that goes like this
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:55 pm

[Just like I though, I asked for be sure but it was what i was thinking]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:56 pm

Kitty's on holidays.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:03 am

Mdrrrrrr it's what we were speaking of in the last 6post :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]   Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join] Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight clash between immortals. [Kagami, Kitty, Alberio PM at least three of us to join]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1