Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:37 am

They're both fine by me.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Wolf Hikari

Wolf Hikari

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Agreed! Will be added.
Thanks Al. ^w^

Eh? So how about the recovery? Is it illegal? Wait... Probably yes since I may misusing it right? Oh well...

Ah Yeah! It's also updated at the first post!
btw, isn't moderators like Al can make an edit for a posts? why don't just editing that one? O_O
Gah.. silly me. Of course you won't since you need an agreement. >_<

Umm... I THINK I want to change my class into Duelist is it okay?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:07 am

Are you staying fencer or updating it to duelist? Yeah, you can update it to a duelist if you want.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:20 am

You could still make your charac a duellist, by keeping the fact that he's a werewolf, giving him a specialty. (William, that is also a duellist can't transform into a werewolf... I think Happy )
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari

Wolf Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Chotto made! I was thinking if is it okay if he turn into duelist in RP? I mean, he started as fencer at first and then after a lot of leveling up he can use two Wolfardo than one. So he becoming a duelist. It that legal in here?

Sorry, I didn't saw any rules about this... That's why I ask.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:15 am

It's fine. 1/2 approval.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari

Wolf Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Okay, hmm what is it the HALF more unapproved? Confused
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Another mod have to give you his approval too.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:02 pm

2/2 approval. Your character has been accepted and therefore this thread is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2