Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf Hikari

Wolf Hikari

Male Posts : 66

Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Account Name: Wolf Hikari

Name: Wolf Hikari
Nickname: Wolfy (yeah, people always call that)
Height: 6"2
Weight: 54kg
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Dark
Blood-type: AB
Likes: Drawing, Eating Burger, Talking with friends, Chillies, Chocolate, Hot Cocoa Drinks, Surfing Internet, Fighting Practice (Sword Playing), Cooking, Travelling
Dislikes: Any food that has weird taste, Being Alone, His own Affiliation inside, If his drawing was torn apart.
Fears: If he transforms into a werewolf (the most)
Physical Description: Consider as in the picture (Is it okay?)
Magic Keywords: "Ein-Io-Okaes"
Ki or Magic? Ki
Clothing: Consider as In the picture, but sometime he wear black scarf than blue. Also wearing long black pants.
Accessories: White and Blue scarfs
Extra: Disguised amulet that is actually his weapon.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
Wolf is a boy who likes to smile, he always like to be with his friends. He fears if he turns into a werewolf when he is with his friends. He usually likes to hang out ay night to see the moon. Moreover, the Full-Moon. He really believes his friends very much if he gets used to them. His trust to his friends is deep and if that trusted friends betray or do something to betray him, he wouldn't hesitate to punch or hit them. Wolf is protective and concerned about his friends or allies very much. He will never let them alone especially something that needs teamwork.

History
Wolf has a twin brother. They live with a rich family near Japan. He and his brother live happily there until their house was burnt when they were 7. He and his twin brother(Wulf) were saved but their parents died in that fire. So, they were taken care by their grandfather. One year later, their grandfather brought them to an exploration with other people in the jungle. The exploration went well until two days later, they were attacked by an angry monster. It was a werewolf. The monster attacked them all of a sudden. Wolf was bitten and almost died by the injuries. His shoulder bone was also cracked and nearly broke. Luckily his twin brother hit the werewolf with his leg, of course it didn't kill the werewolf even tough hurt a bit but Wulf leg hit the werewolf face. The werewolf then left Wolf and moved towards his twin brother. And then, his twin brother died, killed by that werewolf. After that, some members of the exploration came and shot the werewolf. Then one of them moved towards the werewolf and put a grenade to the its mouth. The werewolf then exploded and was blown to nothing except blood stains everywhere.

After that, his grandfather conducted a burial ceremony for his twin brother. Wolf stayed with his grandfather until he was 12 when his grandfather wondered why he wasn't growing up. He brought Wolf to the doctor for a check up. The doctor said that he has stunted growth.Wolf was mad and denied that his growth is stunted. And then his Ki suddenly came out forcefully, blazing the clinic with blue flames, burning everything together with his grandfather.

There was nothing left after that. He kept blaming himself for what happened. Suddenly the images of his grandfather and twin brother appeared in his mind, giving him courage to keep on living and tell him that it wasn't his (Wolf's) fault.

On the next day, he decided to go traveling in order to find why is he becoming like that. Two months later, he met up with a person watching the sky near the valley. He met up with him and greeted him. He asked him why was he looking at the sky non-stop. The man answered that he wanted to die while he looking at the sky no matter day or night. Wolf advised him not to die and tried to give the man courage like his twin brother and grandfather did to him. The man refused, so Wolf chose to keep him company until the man dies.

One week later, the man was sick and suffering. Wolf told him that he would get help but the man refused. The man then took Wolf's arm and put something in his palm. It was a Yellow Amulet with a weird symbol. The man said that it is a gift from him and it will protect him since he was a traveler. Minutes later the man died. Wolf gave him a burial near where they had lived.

After that he continued his journey. Three months later he was attacked by a bandit near the forest. They were quite well equipped with lots of weapons. One of them was using magic, and they tried to snatch Wolf's items. He couldn't defeat them since he doesn't know how to fight. At this critical time, the item that was given by the man shone and turned into a yellow blade. With that he was able to defend himself from the bandits. Those bandits fled the place with the help of the sword.

(He will know about his Magic/Ki in the RP.)

Class: Fencer

Weaponry/Equipment
Wolfardo: A weapon that will suddenly formed out from the yellow amulet that was given to Wolf. This amulet is actually not a weapon , it changed its form from the user's imagination and also effecting the user's Ki or Magic. The amulet will turn into a weapon when it was summoned by it's user. It will also turn if it detects danger around his user. (Is this okay?)

Stats (0/45)
Strength: 10
Accuracy: 8
Endurance: 5
Speed: 14
Intelligence: 8

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
Night Sight: Since he got some werewolf abilities he can see clearly at night.
Inner Focus: Cannot be easily controlled by other person.
Rising Speed: His speed will rise more if he was attacked.(just for a temporary time. It will be deactivated after his user make a relief. Wolf did a relief)
[/b]Quick Recovery:[/b] He can recover more quickly from injuries. (Applied when Wolf is in a calm state or when he is resting)
Wolfardo's Barrier(Weapons's Ability): Help to reduce the effect of any magic or Ki that was given to its holder. (This ability cannot be applied if there was no Wolfardo in the user's hand)

Magic Name: Dark Magic
Magic Type: Offensive, Defensive, Elemental
Magic Description: Wolf has a dark type magic that can be considered more as Black Magic, even so. He can make several Elemental magic that he can learn together with his power, one example of the magic is Blue Flame.
TP/KP Earned: 0|10
Techniques: 6/10

Half-Wolf Transformation - (2)
Type: Shape Shifting
Incantation: N/A(Random times)
Range: N/A(Only for Wolf)
Effect:
Half Wolf: Exposing a Wolf ears and Tail. He obtains +2 Endurance and +2 Speed. At this rank this technique lasts 2 posts.
(for some reason I may not use this skill often)

Werewolf Transformation(Navy Blue) - (4)
Effect:
Werewolf Transformation: A full transformation of Wolf and give him more abilities of the werewolf. He obtains +2 Endurance, +2 strength and +4 Speed. At this rank this technique lasts 4 posts.

Last edited by Wolf Hikari on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari

Wolf Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Here! I've post my character. If there was a problem quickly inform me here! ^w^
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:06 pm

Read the other apply, you'll understand what is lacking to your "technique" template.

Quote :

I was fearing having done a little too much myself with my charac age, but you totaly beat the crap out of me on this part Shocked!
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari

Wolf Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:37 pm

dorianodet wrote:

I was fearing having done a little too much myself with my charac age, but you totaly beat the crap out of me on this part Shocked!

duh? really?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:55 pm

For the technique part you must make it this way :

Technique 7/10 with 7 being the point you currently use, and 10 the max of point you can use.

Using the point mean this :

Technique 01 : rank = 2 (= 2point used)

technique 02 : rank = 1 (=1pt used)

Technique 03 : rank = 4 (= 4pt used)

So you end up using 7pt out of the 10 you have when you create your character

In the rule their is a description of the rank system, rank 01 are truly weak spell, and this can go to rank 15 that are godlike spell.

To up the rank of your charac past 5 you need a least 10 intel for rank 6, 20 intel for rank 7 .... if you use magic, in the case you're using ki, the admin will decide if your stat are enought to allowed a up in the rank of your spell.

So actually, you could do something like

Werewolf transformation rank 5

description...

Technique 01 rank x

description...

etc...

Technique rank 01 are really weak, so try to balance your charac between diversity and strengh.

Hoping i helped you
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 pm

I would split the werewolf and halfwolf transformations into two seperate techniques.

(Also, listen to what Dor says).

I'm guessing that you are either fairly young IRL or that english isn't your first language. Either way.

You may want to state which stats are boosted through each transformation as well as by how much they are boosted and how long they last

The typical rule for stat boosting techniques is that you can either have them last a number of posts equal to the techniques rank and give you a boost to stats equal to the rank times 2.

The other way you could boost stats is to have the technique last a number of posts equal to the rank times 2 and have a stat boost equal to the techniques rank.

Also I am on the fence about some of your skills/ disciplines. Night vision is fine but Rising speed and quick recovery seem like they could be abused in roleplay such that you move faster than a person beyond what your speed allows you to, and that you are able to take more damage than a character of your level should.

Additionally the inner focus thing seems to not make much sense as the whole point of your character is that he is struggling for control with his wolf side. So wouldn't it make more sense that he was easier to control since he is mentally exhausted from suppressing that?

Also could you elaborate on wolfrado's effect. Does it suppress Wolf Hikari's ki and magic or the ki and magic used against him? Cause right now what it does seems kind of unclear.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Alberio wrote:

I'm guessing that you are either fairly young IRL or that english isn't your first language. Either way.

Oh, i was wondering if it came from me.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:39 pm

No not you dor, Hikari. I know your first language is French but Hikai seems to not grasp tense shifts in english very well.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Yep i understand what you were saying, but when i've read his presentation i wasn't sure if he was doing mistake, or if it was le that wasn't understanding.

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:54 am

Highest rank spell you can have is 6. Which determines how much 'bonus' you get for transformations. I know I didn't enforce it with Kitty, but I should have. Transformations should give a stat boost.

Anyway, where it says (rank) after you technique name, you need to add a number... 1-6. It determines how strong the technique is.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Wolf Hikari

Wolf Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:42 pm

Updated!

Alberio wrote:
I would split the werewolf and halfwolf transformations into two seperate techniques.

(Also, listen to what Dor says).

Done!

Alberio wrote:

Uhh.. what do u mean by that?
Well... of course English is not my first language actually after i has born.

Alberio wrote:
You may want to state which stats are boosted through each transformation as well as by how much they are boosted and how long they last

The typical rule for stat boosting techniques is that you can either have them last a number of posts equal to the techniques rank and give you a boost to stats equal to the rank times 2.

The other way you could boost stats is to have the technique last a number of posts equal to the rank times 2 and have a stat boost equal to the techniques rank.

There!

If there still were a problem don't hesitate to tell.

Alberio wrote:
Also I am on the fence about some of your skills/ disciplines. Night vision is fine but Rising speed and quick recovery seem like they could be abused in roleplay such that you move faster than a person beyond what your speed allows you to, and that you are able to take more damage than a character of your level should.

Is it okay if I keep that one? to be truthful, I also hate and don't have any intention to do what did u just say(could be abused in roleplay). Besides, i don't like too have a overspecial char actually... >_<
If it was.. tell me.

And I have put the description a little on skills and disciplines part. Care to take a look and give me ur opinion.

Alberio wrote:
Additionally the inner focus thing seems to not make much sense as the whole point of your character is that he is struggling for control with his wolf side. So wouldn't it make more sense that he was easier to control since he is mentally exhausted from suppressing that?

I guess u misunderstand in that part, he is actually hard to control his own werewolf. But he can't easily be in control by other person. eg, like if other person... mage probably, wants to control him it needs a much time or hard to let Wolf be in his control.

Uhh.. Is this detail help u?

Alberio wrote:
Also could you elaborate on wolfrado's effect. Does it suppress Wolf Hikari's ki and magic or the ki and magic used against him? Cause right now what it does seems kind of unclear.

Already put the Weapon/Equipment description. Please check it...

And if there was a problem with that. just inform me okay! ^w^
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:01 pm

I precise, i'm not a mod, I just gave my point of view.

Skill a generaly just small bonus, like your night vision, of your ouut combat regeration.

The "anti control" isn't too bad, it make sense.

The recovery when turning werewolf must be incorporate in the werewolf transformation skill.

I don't know if character are allowed to start with magic weapon, yours is pretty strong too.

Rising speed isn't really a natural skill, if it was me i would make it into a technique.

Next : i don't understand why transforming into a werewolf would make you more intelligent, it's not really logic. Same goes for accuracy i think, if you're stronger and faster it become more difficult to aim.

To me the transformation would be RP by giving you something like "+8 speed, +8 strangh, +8 endurance" or something like this.

In the end, it's not up to me to decide it's just my own opignon

ps : The remark Alberio've done on your age/first language is because your english isn't really good.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:17 pm

Okay I probably need to explain the stat boost system a little better. Basically, stat boosts allow you a few extra SP to spend temporarily. So for a rank two technique, you could have it last 1 post and then recieve 4SP to distribute as you will.

Having techniques which give you THAT much of a boost with so low rank is IMPOSSIBLE.

Also, for time limit, we do it in number of posts, not hours. And a rank 2 technique which lasts for 12 hours? That is just bad form really.

Also, you CANNOT increase intelligence using a stat boost. It doesn't make sense and intelligence is only used for determining a techniques rank. So basically NO INTELLIGENCE BOOSTING.

Basically nerf the boosts so that you at most have SP either equal to or twice the rank of the technique. If you use the twice the rank then the boost lasts for a number of posts equalling the techniques rank. However if you instead choose to have a weaker boost, then the temporary SP you gain lasts for twice the techniques rank.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Intelligence boosting offers no benefits at all, other than you possibly role-playing your character being smarter, but that's kind of odd, don'tcha think?~

Remember, intelligence is a stat that determines the highest rank of a spell! Since you can't increase your rank of a spell mid-mission, it really offers no benefits at all, but I guess there's no rules against it, so you could if you want. That's what I think, at least!
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari

Wolf Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:47 pm

dorianodet wrote:
I precise, i'm not a mod, I just gave my point of view.

Skill a generaly just small bonus, like your night vision, of your ouut combat regeration.

Uhh... Would u mind improving some of ur spelling? do u mean "generally", "out", and "regeneration"?
If so, then could u explain it in more detail?

dorianodet wrote:
The "anti control" isn't too bad, it make sense.

Thanks for understanding that.

dorianodet wrote:
The recovery when turning werewolf must be incorporate in the werewolf transformation skill.

Okay, done that. ^w^

dorianodet wrote:
I don't know if character are allowed to start with magic weapon, yours is pretty strong too.

Actually, i've put "(is this okay?)" on that one one so someone can respond to it... So I just need to wait 4 a respond. Okay?

dorianodet wrote:
Rising speed isn't really a natural skill, if it was me i would make it into a technique.

Hmm... I probably won't make it into technique since it is a natural and passive effect. Ops... I also forgot, the numbers of the time it can rise is actually limited too. And i've put it... So it won't let my character becoming like the one and the only one who can move fast like a sound or lightning. How can I roleplay that... -_-|||

dorianodet wrote:
Next : i don't understand why transforming into a werewolf would make you more intelligent, it's not really logic. Same goes for accuracy i think, if you're stronger and faster it become more difficult to aim.

To me the transformation would be RP by giving you something like "+8 speed, +8 strangh, +8 endurance" or something like this.

Sorry, I forgot. Werewolves don't have much intelligence. Thanks for reminding me about that. ^w^

dorianodet wrote:
In the end, it's not up to me to decide it's just my own opignon

Nah.. Never mind. I love to hear a person opinion and comment on my works. Never mind on talking about bad one too. It's helps me to make a better one after that bad one.

dorianodet wrote:
ps : The remark Alberio've done on your age/first language is because your english isn't really good.

Ah! U think so! ^w^
Gah, then i'll try to improve my English. ^w^

Alberio wrote:
Okay I probably need to explain the stat boost system a little better. Basically, stat boosts allow you a few extra SP to spend temporarily. So for a rank two technique, you could have it last 1 post and then recieve 4SP to distribute as you will.

Done! See if it was okay please. ^w^

Alberio wrote:
Having techniques which give you THAT much of a boost with so low rank is IMPOSSIBLE.

Duh, sorry. I actually didn't know how much the boost is actually need in some rank or probably miss on that part on rules and regulations thread.

Alberio wrote:
Also, for time limit, we do it in number of posts, not hours. And a rank 2 technique which lasts for 12 hours? That is just bad form really.

Done changing! Care too observe if it was okay. ^w^

Alberio wrote:
Also, you CANNOT increase intelligence using a stat boost. It doesn't make sense and intelligence is only used for determining a techniques rank. So basically NO INTELLIGENCE BOOSTING.

Basically nerf the boosts so that you at most have SP either equal to or twice the rank of the technique. If you use the twice the rank then the boost lasts for a number of posts equalling the techniques rank. However if you instead choose to have a weaker boost, then the temporary SP you gain lasts for twice the techniques rank.

I didn't know about that. And also I actually forgot that werewolves don't have much intelligence. -_-|||

Rose wrote:
Intelligence boosting offers no benefits at all, other than you possibly role-playing your character being smarter, but that's kind of odd, don'tcha think?~

Remember, intelligence is a stat that determines the highest rank of a spell! Since you can't increase your rank of a spell mid-mission, it really offers no benefits at all, but I guess there's no rules against it, so you could if you want. That's what I think, at least!

Sure! I've considered at that one. ^w^
Care to see if it is okay. ^w^

PS: I've done the update again. Care to see if it is fit. ^w^
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:28 pm

I don't think the rules allowed super over powered "skill" as skill are just secondary capacity, such as your night vision by exemple.

Moreover, if you transforme rising speed into a skill with the point you still have, you'll be able to make it stronger by adding point later. Making it into a real combat abilitie (the fact that it's a passive isn't important, i have myself a passive skill)
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari

Wolf Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:41 pm

dorianodet wrote:
I don't think the rules allowed super over powered "skill" as skill are just secondary capacity, such as your night vision by exemple.

Moreover, if you transforme rising speed into a skill with the point you still have, you'll be able to make it stronger by adding point later. Making it into a real combat abilitie (the fact that it's a passive isn't important, i have myself a passive skill)

Hmm... Mind if you giving the details using my application as example? I understand what u're saying but somehow I can't make it out.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Read other apply, generaly, "skill" are just little bonus that can explain your RP (night vision....). Your rising speed seem more like a technique (something like Rising speed rank 2 : each time the Hikari get hit, his speed rise for few second)

Putting rising speed this way, it become a technique you can power up (uping the rank) and it's more logic this way.

Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari

Wolf Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:15 pm

dorianodet wrote:
Read other apply, generaly, "skill" are just little bonus that can explain your RP (night vision....). Your rising speed seem more like a technique (something like Rising speed rank 2 : each time the Hikari get hit, his speed rise for few second)

Putting rising speed this way, it become a technique you can power up (uping the rank) and it's more logic this way.

I see... Hmm, Let me think of that first.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:15 am

Okay, I got confused. What're the problems, Al?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:26 am

Look at the stat boosts for the techniques. He nerfed them and they are still WAY too powerful. I can't really get across to him how the stat boost system works and it's frustrating >.<

Also Rising speed and some of his other innate skills seem broken (not night vision though)

and I still don't understand what his weapon does.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari

Wolf Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Hmm... Probably I will make another better detailed description. So it might took me for a while I guess...

Just wait for a while okay... I will tell when it is done.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:48 am

Good luck... it's rather easy.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari

Wolf Hikari

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Sure I will! ^w^

4 a time being, I will see anything wrong.. But probably it will become more wrong later... Oh well, I just need to try hard! ^w^
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 6:48 am

Okay, I'll try and help you with this... the following techniques are legal;

Half-Wolf Transformation - (2)
Effect:
Half Wolf: Exposing a Wolf ears and Tail. He obtains +2 Endurance and +2 Speed. At this rank this technique lasts 2 posts.

Werewolf Transformation(Navy Blue) - (4)
Effect:
Werewolf Transformation: A full transformation of Wolf and give him more abilities of the werewolf. He obtains +2 Endurance, +2 strength and +4 Speed. At this rank this technique lasts 4 posts.

How does this sound?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]   Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Hikari - The Faithful Traveler [Updated 29 dec]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next