Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaito - The Illusionist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaito

Kaito

Male Posts : 33

Kaito - The Illusionist Empty
PostSubject: Kaito - The Illusionist   Kaito - The Illusionist EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:32 am

Name: Kaito

Species: Human

Blood-type: Unknown

Height: About 6'2"

Weight: 160lb

Dislikes: Fighters (Explained in Biography/History)

Personality: I am a very loving person but I have a short fuse for anyone who pisses me off.

Appearance: Brown hair with brown eyes. Wears a t-shirt under a jacket. Wears dark brown khaki jeans and sneakers. Around his neck is a necklace that has some sort of Egyptian writing.
Kaito - The Illusionist Guys

Biography/History: I grew up in a town called Shadow Village located in Egypt. At this time I was only 10. It was the home of the best illusionists in the world, but one day that all changed. The village about 100miles away attack our village. It was home to some of the best fighters. We tried to hold them back, but we couldn't. There was something strange about them. We have been in a battle with them before but they were never this strong and for some reason they could see right through our villages tricks and illusions. After the battle was over the fighters went back to their village. The only ones left were me and my mother. My mother took me to the closest town there was and dropped me off at a orphanage. She was too sick to take care of me. Within that week, my mother had died. I stayed in that orphanage training my illusion magic so I could get revenge on the fighters. After I turned 18 I left the orphanage to find the fighters. It has been over a year and no such luck in finding them. I went to their village but it was completely destroyed. All of the housed where burnt down to the ground and no one was there. After I left there I went to Egypt to see if anyone could tell me what the writing ment on my necklace but they said it was ancient Egyptian writing and they couldn't deceiver the writing. (Could this mean I have some link to ancient Egypt?) After that I headed out of Egypt and now I'm here.

Class: Illusionist (An illusionist would be someone who can mess with your mind. Not literally take over your mind but kinda trick it into thinking something is there when it's not really there. I'm sure you get the idea.)

Preferred Elemental Type: Illusion/Dark/Shadow (I guess if you want to call those elements. xD)

Magic Keyword: Trigger ( زناد ) (I will do my incantations in English until I unlock my hidden ancient Egyptian past. To do that I have to figure out what it says on my necklace. Then I will do them in Arabic.
If the incantations are in English than they are weaker than the true power. If the incantations are in Arabic they are at their true power.)

Spell(s): Clone ( استنساخ ) - Able to make an infinate number of exactly clones of himself. (Seeing as we don't want this to be too strong the clones can't hurt you, but they can still attack as if they could hurt you. The only purpose for the clones is to trick your mind into thinking that you're out numbered. It also makes it hard for you to find me or it could be used for a hasty retreat.)

Last edited by Kaito on Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Kaito - The Illusionist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaito - The Illusionist   Kaito - The Illusionist EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:50 am

APPROVED.

Try and make it the Clones spell takes up a bit of your magical energy and make you tired (That's if you make TOO much clones).
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net

Kaito - The Illusionist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1