Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MRS: Illusionist Capture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

MRS: Illusionist Capture Empty
PostSubject: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Name: Illusionist Capture
Description: Find said fugitive illusionist and arrest him for stealing from a number of magic guilds

Reward: 1000 Drachma

Team: Anyone who wants to go, maybe a "Demon Clan" mission??

(I needed an illusion scenario so i dont get rusty)
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:22 am

Who is in Demon clan???
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:18 am

The "evil" characters
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 8:43 am

and they are??? Confused
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Anyone who wanted to be an evil character...
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:17 pm

i guess, well im a evil character :shiney:
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:17 am

Mind if I join?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 am

The more the merrier
ill start it tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Me too!
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 1:34 pm

I'm in for the mission.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:32 pm

(Alright, we'll skip the travel and pretend were there already. Mind if we use this as the story of how the evil characters come together??)

On the outskirts of MM, the capital of the Confederacy, their were multiple factory buildings for war production. Umi and co. joined together in order to accomplish their mission. Being one of the few mages with illusionist experience, he was put up as the leader. Umi pulled rope out of his bag, and handed it to everyone.

Umi: Alright guys, lets take precautions, every tie yourself together with the rope. If we get caught up in an illusion, at least we know we cant be seperated.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Ugh, Mortimer groaned as he tied the rope around his waist. I shouldn't have gotten up today. He couldn't quite recall how they had gotten here, or even why he was coming with them on this mission... something about a pillow. Regardless, he was in it now so he might as well stick it out through the long haul. He followed behind most of the team as they approached the factories. The illusionist they were supposed to be hunting could have been in any of them. Unless the illusionist made the first move, they were in for a looong day.

"So why exactly are we chasing this illusionist guy or whatever?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Umi: Hey i needed a team, a muscle comes in handy every once in a while, and no we arent.
I already told him we were arriving via telepathy. That should get things started

Sending his message to the enemy through the magical plane. He felt the area start to slowly change, at first it was not noticeable to even Umi, but the power slowly magnified. In a few moments they were already caught up in the illusion world.

Umi: This is a Phantasmagoria, now all we need to do it break it.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Great, we've got a frick'n mindreader as our leader... you probably heard that didn't you... never mind then.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Umi: I cant mind read, i can just talk to people using magic. Its more one way than anything...
But i assume your wondering why i knew that, im just really perceptive...

Umi and the group were no longer in an industrial zone, but rather a large tropical forest that extended far past the reaches of the factory. Within the field Umi felt multiple killer intents within the dense illusory forest.

Umi: Keep your guard up..
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:14 am

So once again, why are we after this guy, Mortimer repeated as he began encanting for a delayed sagitta magica

"Enter the eternal; Convergium Spiritus Obscuri Coeuntēs Inimīcum Concidant..."
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:16 am

(I dont believe you know what a delay spell is....)

Umi: Hold it new guy! Your gonna get the monsters to attack...

From below them, a huge monster exploded out of the ground, forcing all the people tied together into the air.

Umi: Its...a wyrm!
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:25 am

OOC; A delayed spell is basically a normal spell except you encant most of it beforehand, then chant the last verse later thus releasing the spell. It's like in supersmashbros. melee when you move after holding down B with Mewtwo (sorry if you don't get the referance). The only thing is, delayed spells tend to be weaker than normally encanted ones. Besides, combat mage man, its a staple skill for my class. Anyway, its back to the story.

Completeing the spell instead of storing it, Mortimer sent his magically infused fist directly into the rising wyrms eye. Unfortunatly draggin the rest of the team with him as he did so.

They should be able to take care of themselves and at the very least probably should have thought to attack before the wyrm could do any real damage... preferably to a weak, unscaled area.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:31 am

(The point isnt that it charges, in fact unless you use it a specific way, it doesnt charge your spell at all. The Delay spell just holds the spell in until you need to use it. Negi could charge it because he creates long complex incantations to do it. And you dont start off with the skill. You have to learn it. And you didnt chant the spell beforehand anyways, which isnt a delay spell)

Umi: Hey kid... do that again.

Umi noticed an odd idiosyncracy in what the new guy did. He was surprised that he didnt see it before. Umi cut the kid lose from the rope.

Umi: You can fight the wyrm, the rest of us wont be able to.. Its an illusion..
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:45 am

Illusion. At first slightly disbelieving what Umi said, ortimer realized he was right. They were just in a factory district afterall and there was no way something this big could have existed there. Grinning he said That makes this just that much easier. Mortimer proceeded to thrash the lusionary beast until it was as he percieved it , a bloody pulp.

After he was done with this he stated matter of factly to the group; "The truth is, illusions are like dreams, so long as you know what they are you can manipulate them to some extent, so long as the person controlling it has a weaker will than you. Than again this was probably a trigger so it probably doesn't represent the illusionists true power. Or at least that seems to be how it works for me, I spend alot of time dreaming".

Opening his eyes, he saw that the rest of the MRS was proceeding together without him. "Oh COMMON".

Dashing after the rest of the group he hopped that he didn't get seperated without the rope.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:54 am

Umi: To that extent, yes, That wyrm was a Argyre Wyrm, found only on the Argyre continent, and it had a scar on it's head, that when i realized, I fought that exact wyrm before. Thats when i realized it wasnt just an illusion, but an illusion from my memory. I knew how powerful its hide was, how even my Tritus Saggita couldnt hurt it, which is why i had you fight it, you didnt know how powerful it was, so it was less real in your mind and less powerful, thats why we left you.

Umi continued onward, making sure not to fall into any further traps, but from the sky he sensed another presence, a Tiger Dragon. (From our unfinished mission guys!)

Umi: Alright Kid, show us your stuff.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:07 am

"This is so dangerous..." Eri whines, clinging to a piece of wood that Liliana had created. Grabbing her charms tightly, she uses her magic and lights them, throwing them at the wyrm. Unlike the rest of the group, she hadn't fought against it... Also, in a situation like this, it'd be much better if the monsters were stationary on the ground, much more effective as her Goki might be able to do something then. "W-what should I do?" She asks as the charms miss the wyrm.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:12 am

(Eri! We beat the wyrm, (I think) go for the tiger dragon!)

Umi: Well i can try an illusion cancel spell, but its a complex ritual..
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 am

"Heh, even if these monsters are stronger..." Rita smiles, jumping off the ground and using her explosive ki to slash at the dragon, "So are we!!" She slashes at the dragon and sends it flying back, however it's tough hide seemed to be impenetrable.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:25 am

Umi: I dont think Rita fought the tiger dragon, so go ahead... Ill keep moving on..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRS: Illusionist Capture   MRS: Illusionist Capture Empty

Back to top Go down

MRS: Illusionist Capture

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next