Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beyond

Beyond

Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:20 am

Finally, a being most evil would happen upon the scene. The shadow band around his wrist practically glowing as his dark desires fuelled his blood-lust. He was already drenched in blood of the innocent, those who just happened to cross his path as he made his way through the school. The three fighters who happened to be fighting the demon may have just run out of luck. Coming from behind, he would approach. ”Subsisto in atrum quod nunquam reverto “ they wouldn't even be able to hear the words of their demise. To them, the scene would continue on as normal, only, Emanuel wouldn't be there, no trace of him at all, only Bex, who the magic arrows had apparently gone of course and missed, how unfortunate
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:15 am

The flames would hit spot on,and the leftovers of skin and tendons that had grown over the time burnt.

It was better to dispose of what couldn't be of use.I my fingers into the shreds of skin.Slowly ripping it off the body.Face,torso,legs,hands,arms...My own blood pooled at my feet creating a puddle.For all fights,a sacrifice was necessary.The prolonged,agony and pain were unbearable.But the sacrifice had to be made.After a few moments I was back to square one,nothing remained but the bones and the ki.Faster and immune to piercing attacks,I was ready to take on the fire magician.

I looked back,to see if the one threatening me was truly the capable.
To my surprise he had fled.

"Tch..coward"

And then,after the pain subsided,I saw her.Her beautiful hair flowing down her tensed forehead,the deep blue eyes still staring at me.She held a staff to...defeat me?

And so unwillingly,I ran to her,avoiding the warrior who was standing ahead,due to the sudden burst of speed.

She raised the staff to protect her,while closing her eyes shut.One hit..so close.

NO!

The hand froze to its place..in fact the whole body stiffed up.Not ready to move another inch.

The voice came from inside me...was it..me?

Dont you dare harm her,you've been let loose enough.Not anymore!

And finally my mouth moved..unwillingly,sprouting out words that didn't belong to me..for I only wanted to use this propaganda,to let free.To ease my forever need of blood,locked up inside this idiots body..for I am the "demon"

"Kill me.."He whispered..to the girl.

"Warrior,what exactly are you doing?!"

"you did this..you killed..so many..."

"It was their demise,only fate had wished for this!"

"The recent..missions..the killing..I have been killing them...It was you..
I didn't want to hurt them...no..you made me spill blood of innocents.."

"and have you forgotten the life I gave you? The one I saved when you mindlessly stumbled to fight arihala.Remember that time bex,that power.I can release it now.Give me the control,and we can wipe these pests out."

" You saved me for your sake....half demon..half human..once the body is disintegrated..the human side deteriorates..and the demon gains influence...."

"So..you see through it...but that still doesn't solve your problem.Your quest,remember? Its still incomplete,and without me.You will die too!
Fates have bound us together bex,and not even you can change that."

"I will...La-larita..hurry..dig your hand into my chest,and you'll find a glowing mass of ki..destroy it..and it'll be over...Ill hold him on...hurry..I cant much longer.."

I came back to my sense..weak..yet me.I saw her face the one last time.The face that held me captive to its beauty when I first came to this place.And the face ill happily accept..even death..
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:26 am

Daisuke appears at the scene after watching from afar looking at the building "Wow ,what a wreck this place is looking " After watching from after Daisuke knew who were the enemies so he began to take action "Overdrive " Daisuke's right arm transformed into a rifle and he aimed carefully at bex making sure he gets a critical damage or a head shot .

Daisuke's aim wasn't accurate since bex made a move so he missed but even so ,Daisuke forgotten that he didn't add in the ammo but it made loud sound so he had to quickly change his positon changing his arms back to normal .
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:59 am

Blocking the last attack aimed at Bex by the weak mage with his barriers, he walked up to the extremely wounded mage. To say he was mortally wounded would be an understatement. He immediately began to heal him with his Sanare spell in order to stabilize the man he was healing. He knew Larita would not dare attack him while he was saving the man

"Im sorry, your little moment was nice, but your needed for a higher cause. Join me, and i will help you to cleanse your sins, and repent for you heretical ways. I'll let you choose now, for i will seal your consciousness into a Kosmo Entelekia if you choose to die"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:18 am

Daisuke had to do something quickly so he hid himself to buy some time "Dop Pe Ru ,2 spiritus fulmin coentes sagittet inimicum!" creating 3 lightning Sagitta Magica ,quickly merges it with his arm .His left hand transformed into crossbows "This should do for now . . .'' while 2 more merged with his feet to quicken his speed .Daisuke continued to change his position .
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:24 am

Unfortunately, none of Bex's... heartfelt demonic ramblings would be heard by Larita, in fact he would just seem mad, moving closer as if he planned to deal with her as he had done so with the others. Umi's word's fell on deaf ears, whatever he was seeing was completely different as to what was happening. Emanuel moved closer to the musical mage, and drew his knife.. no.. she wasn't a threat.. But then again..

Last edited by Beyond on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:30 am

Yoko used Shundo to appear behind Daisuke, rather than left his 3 sagitta magica hit his magister, he simply flicked him in the face, loosing focus, he sagitta lucis dispersed as he began his speech.

"I dont who the hell you think your are, but you weak attack spell wont even come close to breaking Umi's barrier, and dont even try to stop me, cause i move-"

Shundo twice to change directions once again. He came in front of the mage he was targeting

"Much to fast for you to catch"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:35 am

As he was busy healing Bex on the ground, he noticed that sickening aura he grew to loath as it slunk it's way across the ground like a slug. He did not know what he was doing, but from what his thoughts were conveying, it seemed pointless and sadistic as always.

"Emmanuel you idiot.... stop pretending like we cant sense you, sure you Illusion Field magic blocked out all 5 of my senses, but i can still hear the thoughts your leaking out of your body, you dont seem to realize my ESP works on an entire other spectrum then magic. And ill just use Telepathy to talk to Bex anyways, he unconscious by now.."

He motioned to Yoko and sent him a message through telepathy, identifying the illusionists whereabouts to him from the intense focus he was putting his mind through.

"And get over here anyway, i need you for a special mission"
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:43 am

He looked to Umi unimpressed. ”Enjoy that liberty while you can, I have already begun developing my magic further, one day, you will have no chance.. even with ESP” he would allow Umi to hear, though he couldn't see where it came from. ”You can't command me, don't try” the voice would continue, he had done what he had been told for now, but he had no reason to continue to listen.

Last edited by Beyond on Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:48 am

(Btw, Will is not here, and even if he was, you cant stab him without allowing him to post back, cause that's godmodding)

"Thats fine, but you see, if you choose not to follow me, then i'll just have Yoko kill you, it's fine by me, serial killers dont exactly deserve remorse do they?"

He once again sent Yoko a telepathic message, pointing out where the flawed illusionist was. He also commanded him to use his artifact.

"Last chance..."

Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:17 am

(He can't retaliate, so it would hit, I edited it anyway. And this moving around is confusing) Unfortunately for Umi, there was no way Yoko could trust where he was pointing, he himself had no way to pin point it either. "I'm not afraid of your little hound either. So **** you, and **** your little organisation." If they could see him, he would of flipped them off, but instead, he simply disappeared, Umi would only sense him leaving, but to where he would have no idea, because Emanuel himself had no idea. "Praesumo ut atrum" he would be gone before any could truly locate him.

(Move from here to Area 2, 1/3)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:41 am

"Obviously he was, since he left.... that idiot, im an illusionist too and he left way to many openings.he's sloppy too. We can kill him later, but for now, lets let the light mages handle it."

Using his Archive interface her transmitted the data of fighting the illusion magic Emmanuel used to Larita, knowing she would make better use of it then either of them.

"Yoko, im tired, i believe we did what we came for.. Lets move, the authorities will arrive soon anyways.."

(~DONE! Umi and Yoko's goal was not to destroy Everlast, but to curse Rose, so there your have it, im out for the rest of the storyline, all other Ryu-gu-jo members or those seeking to be members can also withdraw)
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:59 am

”I guess I was a little late to the party” Sai says, he looked like he had a fair bit of rubble on him, as if he had been destroying things, as well as a wound on his right shoulder. He walked into the scene.. where now only Larita, a girl he didn't know and Bex remained... there was no need to fight.. He may have some explaining to do.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:44 am

I woke up to find out I was healed,not completely,but at least to the amount I had lost.Channeling a high amount of ki into the healing.I switched ki in between the process..surprisingly making it faster.Soon hard ropes of muscles started to engulf the body,and the last layer of skin finished off the healing process.Back in skin,my senses became active,senses of smell,the air engulfing the the smell of blood,decaying bodies and organs.The scene of crime,bodies laid out everywhere.

Nothing could be done to repent for the crimes.Another weight I would have to carry with me.

Sai was standing nearby.

"A little late you are"

I said,as I picked up my overcoat and put it on.Fully rejuvenated,and ready to continue where we had left off .
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:37 am

Sai looked around... the destruction that had been caused was much to heavy for what he had planned... so many dead which he should of helped save.. it was too late now. ”We have to go Bex... before the authorities arrive” he says, motioning for them both to leave as quickly as possible... Larita was there, but he couldn't speak to her... not yet at least. She probably wouldn't find his involvement at all pleasing.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:43 am

Larita just slumped down in confusion and shock. All the people she trusted had betrayed her... Umi, Bex, Sai. All of them. Especially after all the adventures they've been through together. "L-leave... Please leave..." She sobs quietly, shunning away from them, running in tears.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:48 pm

"No Larita wait! Listen to-"

I stretched out my arm..the hand...demonic hand.Yes I realized unwillingly,in all control over the demon,I had helped the dark side.It was me,who stole the lives of innocents .Cursing them to hell for sins they did not commit.

But her eyes,dripping from them were her tears.As if a knife stabbed into my heart,the heavy feeling made be stoop.I had made her cry,willingly or not.I had done what I shouldn't have.

I chased after her,half-halfheartedly.Unsure what I would do once I catch up to her.But never the less refusing to let her run away.From me and my life.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Before Bex could get too far, Sai had seemed to have caught up and taken a firm grip on the demon's shoulder. "Leave her, we will deal with our friends later.. We can't help if we are put in jail. Now quickly" he urged, he was already planning ahead. Without further hesitation, he practically dragged Bex away, he would probably notice that gauntlet that was gripping him, he was quite serious...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:10 pm

"tch..your right.It seems leaving would be the best option."
I turned around and followed sai to the way out.Promising myself that I will come back here again someday, for there is still a lot to be said and done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2